CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Krux

Nov 15, 2015
Hi, I tried this Revamp and I have to say I like it so far. Are there going to be more enemies for the Rift and the Volcanic Crag? Because I only found 3 at the glacial and just the Behemoth scene at the Crag

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
Hi, I tried this Revamp and I have to say I like it so far. Are there going to be more enemies for the Rift and the Volcanic Crag? Because I only found 3 at the glacial and just the Behemoth scene at the Crag

Yes on more critters. Some are waiting implementation, most are still in development.

@Kitteh6660 Love the new font. :)  

Last edited by a moderator:

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Personal request to make, but it'd be a well received QOL change if possible. Currently, tooltips help to compare unequipped gear in terms of armor amount and damage amount because it shows the base values. So to does the equipment display show the indicated damage of weapons and armor amount for clothing and armors, but the number is not the base value of the equipment, it's the value after character modifiers like perks or skill attributes are taken into account. For instance, I have a character who has the scarred blade equipped and shows the damage value as 25. Some of that's from corruption, strength stat, and various damage modifying perks, not just the weapon alone. Incidentally, should I remove the scarred blade, the base value is shown at 10. Would it be possible to show both modified and base numbers rather than just the modified once equipped so you don't have to unequipped gear to compare them? Either that or retool the tooltips to show the difference expected when an unequipped item is compared to an equipped item that effects the same thing?

Equipment:
Weapon: scarred blade (Attack: 25) (Base: 10)
Shield: kite shield (Block Rating: 8) (Base: 8)
Armour: inquisitor’s robes (Defense: 24) (Base: 8)
Upper underwear: nothing
Lower underwear: nothing
Accessory: ring of life

~or~

When mousing over an unequipped scimitar when I have the scarred blade equipped...
Type: Weapon (Sword)
Attack: 15 (+5)
Base Value: 500

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
(Checks out 1.3.1, loads saved game, sudden stops when encountering Tamani)

"Something's different. Did you get a new hair cut, Tamani? Or am I going bonkers?"

(Notices new font and smiles)

"Aha! Me likes..."

blackroseheart

Oct 8, 2015
Sounding off for more bimbo content.  Pretty please?

*EXPOUNDING*

Shockingly, this is a fetish, for some of us, even when we're powergamers who always end up woefully fucking up everything that dares look at us.  At the moment there is no real reason to use Bimbo Liquer (or yes, Bro Brew) in my opinion because the number of scenes that are affected can be counted on one hand.  So I'm lobbying for more content for those of us who like to play bubble-brained sluts!

Lokus

Nov 5, 2015
Hey i just found a bug with amily when i got her to join my camp and i go to buttfuck to take amily from behind it insteads makes her take me from behind with a shaft she does not have :p

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Hey i just found a bug with amily when i got her to join my camp and i go to buttfuck to take amily from behind it insteads makes her take me from behind with a shaft she does not have :p

Maybe it's her birthday, and she's been hiding that from you all along just for that occasion. Girl knows how to party.

BlueMogu

Sep 12, 2015
Am I the only one who isn't a fan of the font change? Shrewsbury has a great fantasy look to it and it blends well with the rest of the game's aesthetics, especially the background of the buttons. It almost looks as if the lettering was carved straight out of the stone. Georgia reminds me too much of word processing and its thinner characters actually makes it harder to read in my opinion.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
It may only be for now. Kitteh did say it was because he ran into a complication with using Shrewsbury and decided to run with Georgia for now, so it may not be a permanent move. You are right that it doesn't have the same level of consistency with the game and the rest of the game's texts. If Shrewsbury cannot be used, perhaps later another font type can be selected in time that better fits than Georgia. My vote would be something like Diablo's font, though the name of the font Blizz uses for the franchise seems to either be a bit ambiguous as there appear to be several if not many different so-called "Diablo" fonts. That or Blizz are the only ones who use it and they never bothered to release it for use out of that franchise, so an imitation may be the only option there.

Then again, that might like just as out-of-place or detached from the rest of the game's fonts to work too. Personally, I'm not one to be picky about it, but I can see where it will drive some nuts in time, minor as it might seem.

Btw, Rycharde's avatar change reminded me: my condolences to anyone with friends or family or who is from France. I swear this shit has got to stop or we humans will be our own undoing. This is nuts. 

Bsword

Aug 26, 2015
Just letting everyone know that I'm back from my short absence. I had hyperthyroid symptoms but I almost got my health back under control.

It may be just a bit longer.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
1.3.1 is already out well thats been fast

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
Am I the only one who isn't a fan of the font change? Shrewsbury has a great fantasy look to it and it blends well with the rest of the game's aesthetics, especially the background of the buttons. It almost looks as if the lettering was carved straight out of the stone. Georgia reminds me too much of word processing and its thinner characters actually makes it harder to read in my opinion.

The Shrewsbury font, as it was used, was too large for the buttons in several instances.

Btw, Rycharde's avatar change reminded me: my condolences to anyone with friends or family or who is from France. I swear this shit has got to stop or we humans will be our own undoing. This is nuts. 

What you said.

Just letting everyone know that I'm back from my short absence. I had hyperthyroid symptoms but I almost got my health back under control.

Good to hear. Good health to you as well.

1.3.1 is already out well thats been fast

Primarily a bug-fix.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015

Me neither, I tried but I can't ignore the change. The new font it's so thick and...different. Hopefully I'll be a temporary change, at least as I understand.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Sounding off for more bimbo content.  Pretty please?

*EXPOUNDING*

Shockingly, this is a fetish, for some of us, even when we're powergamers who always end up woefully fucking up everything that dares look at us.  At the moment there is no real reason to use Bimbo Liquer (or yes, Bro Brew) in my opinion because the number of scenes that are affected can be counted on one hand.  So I'm lobbying for more content for those of us who like to play bubble-brained sluts!

Bimbofication is nice and there does need to be more of it. However I'm somewhat concerned apparent lack of anything being done with being able to go nude now. The text saying I'm stripping when I'm buck ass nude has gotten old and I feel like there ought to be responses from NPCs about your state and maybe exhibitionism content for the towns.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
I'm somewhat concerned apparent lack of anything being done with being able to go nude now. The text saying I'm stripping when I'm buck ass nude has gotten old and I feel like there ought to be responses from NPCs about your state and maybe exhibitionism content for the towns.

Posted this suggestion on Trello.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015

It's for the editor. The one that comes with the editor from the link below should be as up to date as the version you have in your link. Basically, you can modify virtually anything from you saves with it.

https://github.com/tmedwards/CoCEd/releases

Pretty sure you can unzip the contents anywhere on your machine and it should work as long as you have saves. I don't think it needs to be in the same location as the game or your saves to work. Can work with either saves from the original or Revamp versions of CoC so long as you have the associated .xml with the editor (both are provided in the zip).

blackkingclaw

Oct 21, 2015
Im having a little problem with downloading the game to my android, had the last update but I think its because there isnt a .apk version to download am I right or is there a way I can use one of the other downloads??? Help would be very appreciative

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Nevermind, I quickly got accustomed to the new font. Anyway, what are the immediate plans for the mod. I saw someting about a pure Jojo sex path that catched my attention...

By the way, I saw that in the "Appearence" description of my character, a fox tail is descripted as "fox's brush". A little odd, this is something that the mod changed, oras has been that way all the time?

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Version 1.3.2 is released with more fixes. Android version should be updated as well.

I'm looking to bring in the ability to scavenge the town ruins and fix up some things before development can begin for 1.4.

I do recall Fox's brush having always been in the game. Not sure though.

Haxor101

Nov 16, 2015
It's for the editor. The one that comes with the editor from the link below should be as up to date as the version you have in your link. Basically, you can modify virtually anything from you saves with it.

https://github.com/tmedwards/CoCEd/releases

Pretty sure you can unzip the contents anywhere on your machine and it should work as long as you have saves. I don't think it needs to be in the same location as the game or your saves to work. Can work with either saves from the original or Revamp versions of CoC so long as you have the associated .xml with the editor (both are provided in the zip).

Thanks

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
I'll also point out that the editor only works with saves created from the "Save" button, but cannot use the ones created from the "Save File" button since those files are not created with a file extension. So, if you have a "Save File" save (in windows 7, the file type just reads as "file" without a known extension) you must load that file using the game first, then make a normal save using a save slot which the editor can now load and modify.

DrakeTLD

Nov 17, 2015
Just a quick question. I heard about makin Akbal yer bitch (lookin forward ta that) will there be anythin about Sheila comin ta camp? Also, will there ever be an chance of gettin Rubi preggers after ya turn her inta a girl?

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Id like to mention not all of the chat button appear in the android version of the forum as such its not realy possible to access the download site x.x

Kharnos Strayder

Sep 2, 2015
I'll also point out that the editor only works with saves created from the "Save" button, but cannot use the ones created from the "Save File" button since those files are not created with a file extension. So, if you have a "Save File" save (in windows 7, the file type just reads as "file" without a known extension) you must load that file using the game first, then make a normal save using a save slot which the editor can now load and modify.

This must be something very new cause I've always been able to import a save to file to the editor make my changes then use the save > external feature. It's how I keep my save to slots clean until I know my edits work without hassle.

TheMadExile

Aug 27, 2015

You are incorrect, on a couple points.

When using Save to File in-game, you may specify an extension.  You don't have to, however, you certainly can do so (at least in Windows).

Beyond that, CoCEd will load any Save to File save, with or without an extension.  More than likely, you simply have not been selecting the correct format when importing.  When using Import or Export, the default is the Slot format (*.sol), you have to manually select the Save to File format (honestly, I should probably reverse that).