CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
"Shut Down Everything" didn't unlock, even though I did shut down the Factory. Unless it requires you to destroy the valves and not just the controls?

dragontamer8740

Nov 9, 2015
alright. I'm guessing if I did a pull request with some of the ember content in it, it would be accepted (if of good quality), though?

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
alright. I'm guessing if I did a pull request with some of the ember content in it, it would be accepted (if of good quality), though?

You should probably PM Kitteh to coordinate your efforts if you intend to contribute to the mod with coding and pull requests. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Masakatsu

Sep 24, 2015
What is the problem?

I can try to make a custom android build for you like I already do somewhat regularly for myself.

Also, is there a way to request that content be added short of writing the code and doing a git pull request?

For example, Ember had a lot of content written up that was never put in-game:

Core EmberQuest Doc:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xfLr63wiyfvuqiuJckoWfmoXnJ6-UBHg00o7rArXC_4/edit

Tainted Ember's dialogue in Emberquest:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iiRi6QTWVtMqKM8mZV_LfhGLIsk4eMNwDCM1MMgVhdc/edit

Pure Ember:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HAdJ178NiZbS89JaFYdAGLctfJdTDCUZ8pIDlxmCQvw/edit

Post-Emberquest Sex Scene unlock for Tainted Ember

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VjwxySvrobSKVcX5Onldyr4FG0x5SS5TdFRSbjAfulA/edit

Follower interactions for Tainted Ember (I'm not sure if this is in the game already):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ojcHzuajb3xlU-t1xwfN41sZwon9J3Mth_xtex3bO_E/edit

Was hard to find these since the old forums died. But there they are.

There's a LOT of stuff ready to code here, and I've been hoping for more Ember content for a very long time now.

The problem was it didn't want to work, every time i loaded it up it immediately crashed.

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I'm going to get the XML file updated for CoCEd eventually. I'll also work on the Getting Started page on CoC Revamp Mod wiki.

"Shut Down Everything" didn't unlock, even though I did shut down the Factory. Unless it requires you to destroy the valves and not just the controls?

Did you defeat Incubus Mechanic? If not, the achievement won't unlock.

Kitteh already on it, I think

You should probably PM Kitteh to coordinate your efforts if you intend to contribute to the mod with coding and pull requests. 

Oh for (bleep)ing sake. I'm NOT going to work on pure and corrupted Ember and that's final. If you want to make a pull request, go ahead. This the only way to ever bring pure/corrupted Ember into the game. But such documents are not finished so I don't recommend doing that. So unless it's ever finished, I've decided to seal the fate of pure Ember.

Ascension mode seems to be broken somehow as I cannot load up any progress done post-ascension.

It works fine for me. If possible, send me the save file and I'll look into fixing it. Otherwise, I can't fix it.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Ahah...I gave Incubus Mechanic the comic. Went back and stomped him, and that did it. Good catch!

BlueMogu

Sep 12, 2015
So, is there a way to chage your current fur color?

I know a few transformatives trigger changes in fur color; ProBova gives you spotted cow fur and Black Peppers give you midnight black fur. Other than that there currently isn't a way to change your fur color directly outside of save editing. I've been able to do this in Minerva by editing the string "furColor" directly, but CoCEd does not support changing fur color at this time.

Masakatsu

Sep 24, 2015
You can still get a hold of the 1.2.18 .apk by clicking on "GitHub" on the front page and then clicking on "Releases", then scroll down until you see 1.2.18's releases. 1.3 doesn't have an .apk version yet -- patience, 1.3 just got release. I'm sure Kitteh will get to it when he can. Please note the .apk has been notoriously known to occasionally not work and there isn't really a working fix for that if it doesn't work for you.

The Meaningless Corruption flag is no longer needed since the Corruption Tolerance perk renders it obsolete and is better anyways since the flag only affected a few scenes while the perk affects far more. For all intents and purposes, the perk is the flag, essentially.

Btw, just took a couple seconds to look up a method of running the .swf on android devices...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.br.com.bitlabs.SWFPlayer

Did you check to see if it actually works?

Nov 9, 2015
Is there supposed to be no sex scene for the Rhino guy at the Big Black Cock?

Also, Isabella's text while discussing contraceptives and pregnancy is not mommy-German themed.

Sorry if this is already known, I'm new here

trademark2

Sep 13, 2015
i noticed when I went to jail I'm getting (placeholder) events, and comments. idk if that's a bug.

example:

(Placeholder) (Modest dream) PC has dreams involving behavior more associated with being a dog rather than just being comforted. Could be training for simple tricks, being fed or walked, etc. Now the PC has some agency in the dream, and can either play along or wake up

(Placeholder) (Modest dream) Variation 0.

How do you react to this unexpected reverie?

////////////////////////////////

I hope this is fixed in 1.3 that was from 1.28 but i don't see it in the changelog so thought id post it. But seriously, do you guys have a patreon for this? I really prefer fantasy, ESPECIALLY demons, over a sci-fi game. The scifi game feels so bland compared to this. and Fenoxo apparently doesn't care about CoC anymore. I want to support you guys!

BlueMogu

Sep 12, 2015
I believe the mod is over a year old by this point. Although back then there wasn't nearly as much additional content available as there is now.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Did you check to see if it actually works?

No, unfortunately. The only android device I have is my phone, and I'm one of those old school idiots who still use a phone for JUST being a phone. Just offering suggestions for those that do play flash games on phones and tablets. If it helps, cool. If not, then just ignore me.

i noticed when I went to jail I'm getting (placeholder) events, and comments. idk if that's a bug.

example:

(Placeholder) (Modest dream) PC has dreams involving behavior more associated with being a dog rather than just being comforted. Could be training for simple tricks, being fed or walked, etc. Now the PC has some agency in the dream, and can either play along or wake up

(Placeholder) (Modest dream) Variation 0.

How do you react to this unexpected reverie?

////////////////////////////////

I hope this is fixed in 1.3 that was from 1.28 but i don't see it in the changelog so thought id post it. But seriously, do you guys have a patreon for this? I really prefer fantasy, ESPECIALLY demons, over a sci-fi game. The scifi game feels so bland compared to this. and Fenoxo apparently doesn't care about CoC anymore. I want to support you guys!
That's the Prisoner Mod, not originally from Revamp. It's normally a stand-alone ran separately from the main game. All Revamp does is integrate it into the Revamp so you don't need to use essentially two different games to use. Can't recall the original dev who worked on and I don't think they ever finished it or intend to. Kitteh has done some touching up on it in the past, but it's still far from complete.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
I know a few transformatives trigger changes in fur color; ProBova gives you spotted cow fur and Black Peppers give you midnight black fur. Other than that there currently isn't a way to change your fur color directly outside of save editing. I've been able to do this in Minerva by editing the string "furColor" directly, but CoCEd does not support changing fur color at this time.
Get v1.3. You can color fur and hair different colors. 1 dye for hair, 3 for fur.

Placeholders are just that. They're not a bug in anyway, shape or form. Instead, they are an easy way of locating places in large files where further work is needed. The Prison project is far from completed. 

BlueMogu

Sep 12, 2015
I have v1.3 and haven't seen an option to dye fur, even when I have three of them in a stack.

By the way has anyone unlocked the Getaway achievement? I'm not sure what the requirements are for it. I've tried running around a dungeon until morning, triggering the 8PM scene with Sheila where you can have sex with her at night and return to camp in the morning, and doing the Kitsune Mansion scene (which also returns you to camp in the morning) but nothing I've done so far has unlocked the achievement.

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
At the moment, there is no option to dye fur.

If you like, you could eat small black egg to remove fur then consume TF items that give you fur. Do some save-scumming until you're satisfied with what fur you're going to get.

With the XML file and the Getting Started page updated, I'll work on 1.3.1 to address any issues you might have.

On a side note, I'm experimenting with HTML/CSS version of CoC. It's entirely possible. It's a long way off but the advantage is that it's cross-platform and no plugins will be needed.

CoCHTMLScreenshot3_zps3z5wjfjg.png

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
At the moment, there is no option to dye fur.
Oops. Sorry bout the fur-dye mishap. I knew that the fur/hair separation had been implemented and naturally (and mistakenly) assumed that one can dye both hair and fur. I haven't tried it out since I'm in the midst of working on my penultimate morph. One more step, then fur may be added.

On a side note, I'm experimenting with HTML/CSS version of CoC. It's entirely possible. It's a long way off but the advantage is that it's cross-platform and no plugins will be needed.
Cool!

AnonyMorse

Nov 10, 2015
I finally managed to rediscover the Google Doc for the Edryn Update (a character that I think definitely needs some more attention) and copy it down before the link or file went down again and, luckily, quite a bit of the work has already been done for it and it just needs some narrative and some futa scene writing before it could theoretically be implemented. The whole document should hopefully be attached to this post  B|  [ View attachment EdrynUpdateProject.docx ]

Kataman

Nov 11, 2015
How long will it take to get Excellia in the game? Other than Excellia does anyone has anymore pictures for characters in the game. The character pictures should really be updated with new pictures.

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
How long will it take to get Excellia in the game? Other than Excellia does anyone has anymore pictures for characters in the game. The character pictures should really be updated with new pictures.

I thought Excellia was an artists original character for CoC. Was she actually a planned npc?

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I thought Excellia was an artists original character for CoC. Was she actually a planned npc?

Yeah, she's to appear in the final dungeon, specifically in the fight right before Lethice. Sadly Fen hasn't finished it yet, but he's gotten far with the Excellia part.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Whatever happens in the vanilla game, I hope the mod provides her a fate worse than death. Perhaps shutting her mouth and forcing her to wear a chastity belt could do. And, for Silly Mode... being forced to delete each of her artwork pieces.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I hope the mod provides her a fate worse than death.

Heh you mean turning her into another camp waifu? ^^

Well still it makes me think if in next year we would have vanilla CoC ending added finaly or next year this time we still would be stuck at waiting for game finale.

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
Whatever happens in the vanilla game, I hope the mod provides her a fate worse than death. Perhaps shutting her mouth and forcing her to wear a chastity belt could do. And, for Silly Mode... being forced to delete each of her artwork pieces.

>_> 

Watchering

Sep 16, 2015

So what sins is Excellia guilty of that warrant that type of reaction? I'm all for her being in the game if it lets you blow someone up with so much cum that they look pregnant with a full grown elephant instead of just '9 months/ beachball' like literally everyone else.