CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
It would be nice if there was a non worms alternative means of getting a cum cannon attack. Perhaps some sort of tease variant/ upgrade that's only usable when you're near max lust/have minimum lust that's beyond a certain threshold. For males it could involve quickly jerking out a wad of cum that splatters on the foe, while for female it involves them jilling themselves to a quick orgasm and then flinging some of their pussy juices at the foe. 

Perhaps gate it behind 50 or 75 minimum lust. 

Last edited by a moderator:

MissusEto

Sep 17, 2015
I have to say, the Slave Jojo sex Scenes aren't very well written at all

(the Mod ones, as Vanilla slave Jojo only has sex with Amily and can be used at the hair salon) 

They're in a completely different format from the vanilla scenes, and the grammar is different as well. I suggest whoever wrote them take a look at the original sex scenes.
 So nice I had to post it twice.

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
The bugs might be fixed in 1.3-rc3.

As for the Cum Cannon achievement, I'll consider an alternate way.

I might consider Akbal bad ends. It's a matter of testing my sanity. As for Akbal scaling with your level, is there going to be a suggested cap on his level?

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
Quote said:
I might consider Akbal bad ends. It's a matter of testing my sanity. As for Akbal scaling with your level, is there going to be a suggested cap on his level?
Hmm? As far as I'm concerned, whatever level the Champion achieves there should be a couple levels higher for Akbal. What says Foxxling?

Working on the watersports sex scene for Behemoth and am attempting to give a wide spread of physical and corruption paths. Can anyone think of anything else that what I have listed here?

• Corruption < 40
  • Corruption => 40
  • male
  • female
  • herm
  • (genderless) <-- should there be a genderless option in a sex scene? Never been genderless, much less genderless in a sex scene.
  • ovipositor‏‎
  • humanoid
  • taur
  • naga
  • drider

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Unless Akbal needs a scale cap, I'd say let him scale up a level or two above the player. Why not? Even Tamani's daughters technically don't have a max cap either, though they do start to die off after a certain point at a rate of one per day not encountered last I checked. Sibling rivalry's a bitch, ain't it?

Watchering

Sep 16, 2015
What is the Meaningless Corruption thing about? It's not in the gameplay settings, I don't see it anywhere in the CoCEd thing either and I can't tell if I'm missing something or what. I'm trying to recruit Vapula since you can supposedly do that and still keep Jojo and Amily + everyone else.

Kharnos Strayder

Sep 2, 2015
New question, I went to the hair salon to try and dye my character's fur but there was no option to do so, is there a step I missed? Giving that fur color and hair color are now separate.

(on a different note I only ever see the hair color option in the editor no fur color available, might be something to add in the future.)

SpikeEye

Aug 27, 2015
What is the Meaningless Corruption thing about? It's not in the gameplay settings, I don't see it anywhere in the CoCEd thing either and I can't tell if I'm missing something or what. I'm trying to recruit Vapula since you can supposedly do that and still keep Jojo and Amily + everyone else.

There's an easy solution, mate. Just open the CoCEd, click the ''Perks'' tab(after selecting your save, ofc),search for ''ascension'', then check the box next to ''Corruption Tolerance'', click the magnifying glass next to it, and then change value #1 to 20 before you've defeated Vapula enough times. That should let you take advantage of her horde every time. Worked for me(if you have the ''Religious Perk'' or have learned to meditate from Jojo, I think just changing the value to 19 after you get Vapula will let you meditate again if you want to be able to meditate on your own again)! Because trying to find the ''Meaningless Corruption'' flag for me worked once, but I don't remember its number anymore.

Let me know if it works, yeah?

New question, I went to the hair salon to try and dye my character's fur but there was no option to do so, is there a step I missed? Giving that fur color and hair color are now separate.

(on a different note I only ever see the hair color option in the editor no fur color available, might be something to add in the future.)
Give it a while, and I'm sure they'll update the mod and the CoCEd to let you change both colours.

Watchering

Sep 16, 2015

There's an easy solution, mate. Just open the CoCEd, click the ''Perks'' tab(after selecting your save, ofc),search for ''ascension'', then check the box next to ''Corruption Tolerance'', click the magnifying glass next to it, and then change value #1 to 20 before you've defeated Vapula enough times. That should let you take advantage of her horde every time. Worked for me(if you have the ''Religious Perk'' or have learned to meditate from Jojo, I think just changing the value to 19 after you get Vapula will let you meditate again if you want to be able to meditate on your own again)! Because trying to find the ''Meaningless Corruption'' flag for me worked once, but I don't remember its number anymore.
Thanks, I never would've thought to look for something else instead. That's what I was looking for. If I get the Feeder perk will that make it stick even if I don't have over 35 corruption?

Lurker

Sep 25, 2015
May I submit a request?

This is a great game and my only issue with it is that it is too furry/anthro oriented for my tastes.  My way of overcoming it was to cheat: save often and restore whenever my character got unwanted animal parts.

I am aware of hummus, but it is an all-or-nothing proposition, as it basically resets a character.  I am also aware of other methods, but some of them are practically impossible to get at lower levels.

What I would like to ask is for more ways of "humanizing" the character.  Could be additional transformative items, NPCs that will do it for money, or any other way.

Thank you!

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
There are two versions of hummus. The regular hummus can be obtained from Bakery in days that are multiples of 7 and can be rarely bought from Benoit too.

The regular hummus is a human TF that works like the standard TFs in terms of code.

The cheat hummus is one-shot human TF but it comes with stats reset.

I'm going to answer when I get home. To be honest, I can't stand the math class in college not because of difficulty (I find it a bit easy) but because it's boring and consists of endless lectures. When there's no interactivity, it gets boring.

Kharnos Strayder

Sep 2, 2015
Ok something new I noticed with the latest snapshot.

First the alleyway encounter with Urta reset, second she seems to be very horny every day, when before it took about 3 days before she became like that.

Secondly the path with Brooke reset. Heck it seems every Tel'Adair path has been reset save for those in the camp already.

Thirdly, I cannot find Scylla in the bar ever. Even though I disabled the controls instead of overloading.

Just figured to post what I've been encountering and seeing if anyone else has been.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
May I submit a request?

This is a great game and my only issue with it is that it is too furry/anthro oriented for my tastes.  My way of overcoming it was to cheat: save often and restore whenever my character got unwanted animal parts.

I am aware of hummus, but it is an all-or-nothing proposition, as it basically resets a character.  I am also aware of other methods, but some of them are practically impossible to get at lower levels.

What I would like to ask is for more ways of "humanizing" the character.  Could be additional transformative items, NPCs that will do it for money, or any other way.

Thank you!

Going back to pure human is supposed to be hard in this game tho... because one of the central themes is losing yourself. You lose yourself to corruption, your body to transformations and possibly your freedom via some of the bad ends.

To get it back is meant to be hard. Thats why reducing corruption requires so much effort and thats also why going human does the same.

This isnt me justifying it (although it is an interesting game mechanic and would probably be gr8 if coc was ever made into a AAA quality game [lolz like that'll happen]) this is me explaining why you're having the problem that you're having.

Cowardly_chaplain

Sep 4, 2015
I still hope, gentlemen, that mr.Kitteh could modify his astonishing mod to allow the PC to bear and fight the enemies with two weapons instead of one... 

For the epic hero, which the Champion represent, it could be more than beautiful to slain the foes with rapier in his right hand and put into them new holes with pistol in his left hand - alike did the main character of Dishonored for example. Or fight the bastards with two axes/daggers/swords like in Skyrim or  Neverwinter nights.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
There are two versions of hummus. The regular hummus can be obtained from Bakery in days that are multiples of 7 and can be rarely bought from Benoit too.

The regular hummus is a human TF that works like the standard TFs in terms of code.

I'm going to answer when I get home. To be honest, I can't stand the math class in college not because of difficulty (I find it a bit easy) but because it's boring and consists of endless lectures. When there's no interactivity, it gets boring.

Hang in there, brother. I tried college myself and couldn't stand the classroom setting either (though, there were other reasons I had to drop out as well). I have been told by numerous people that once you get past the fundamental classes like mathematics and writing composition, once you start hitting your more specific courses, the material tends to get a bit more interesting and that helps a lot in dealing with the mundane classroom routines and lack of engaging work. Also, if you can get in a Psych class, do it...those are actually pretty entertaining and interesting.

Seij

Sep 4, 2015
Hang in there, brother. I tried college myself and couldn't stand the classroom setting either (though, there were other reasons I had to drop out as well). I have been told by numerous people that once you get past the fundamental classes like mathematics and writing composition, once you start hitting your more specific courses, the material tends to get a bit more interesting and that helps a lot in dealing with the mundane classroom routines and lack of engaging work. Also, if you can get in a Psych class, do it...those are actually pretty entertaining and interesting.

Unless you get a lecturer who can't for the life of him, teach. Then you gotta rely on the unit's suggested books and library books...

Anyway, a little off topic. Is Kitteh looking for extra help? Foxxling suggested that I join his merry crew through the storms of CoC code.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015

Just completed the regular hummus entry on wiki. Now have both the cheat and standard versions.

Lurker

Sep 25, 2015
Going back to pure human is supposed to be hard in this game tho... because one of the central themes is losing yourself. You lose yourself to corruption, your body to transformations and possibly your freedom via some of the bad ends.

To get it back is meant to be hard. Thats why reducing corruption requires so much effort and thats also why going human does the same.

This isnt me justifying it (although it is an interesting game mechanic and would probably be gr8 if coc was ever made into a AAA quality game [lolz like that'll happen]) this is me explaining why you're having the problem that you're having.

There are transformative items that will change your dangly bits to horse, dog, etc.

I'm suggesting a human one for symmetry sake.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
There are transformative items that will change your dangly bits to horse, dog, etc.

I'm suggesting a human one for symmetry sake.

Totally missing the point but its cool as preiously stated there is such an item

its scarcity tho is do to the previously mentioned statement concerning ones humanity. If you're talking about Dick specific Tfs Satyr tf items give you a human dick

KevinBlue18

Nov 7, 2015
trying to make a port to use on my ipad compiling it flashdevelop.

SpikeEye

Aug 27, 2015
Thanks, I never would've thought to look for something else instead. That's what I was looking for. If I get the Feeder perk will that make it stick even if I don't have over 35 corruption?

You know, I never actually tried that. I think I'll do that right now(unless you already tried it between me telling you and now)!

Yup, lowering corruption below 20 removes the perk regardless of  my char's corruption tolerance.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
Anyone know if you have already corrupted and enslaved Jojo whether you can bimbophy him into Joy? I think not, but that's my opinion and nothing more.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Btw, the Meaningless Corruption flag was flag 2995 if i recall, though the current version of the CoC Editor stops at around the 2200-2300 range, so it cannot be altered with the editor. Corruption Tolerance, if I'm not mistaken, serves as a replacement of sorts if you're looking to use the editor to bypass some of those pesky corruption incompatibilities. Personally, I rather like having evil and good versions of my chars and it's less work keeping corruption high to maxed or low to null for me anyways.

Anyone know if you have already corrupted and enslaved Jojo whether you can bimbophy him into Joy? I think not, but that's my opinion and nothing more.

Not sure why, but I think someone already mentioned that you can't or that they were asking for it. I'd test for it, but I actually don't have any chars with slave jojo.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
Not sure why, but I think someone already mentioned that you can't or that they were asking for it. I'd test for it, but I actually don't have any chars with slave jojo.

Kinda thinking the same. One path or the other, slave or bimbo, no fusion.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
am i the only one wit ha problem with the android version?

Nope. Unfortunately, there isn't really a good solution if the .apk doesn't work on your device. Best (really only) alternative I've heard of is to look for an app that can run the .swf and use that instead. I forget the name of the app, but it's not an odd or out of place one, maybe SWF Player or something to that effect. I have never ran CoC or any flash game on anything but desktop, so I don't have any experience in that, just what I've seen people say here on the forums.