CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Scarebear

Oct 16, 2015
his submission path was supposed to be waaaaay more involved than this 

Changing submission scenes, special armor and a loyalty mission...

The submission path was supposed to be the longest and most involved and exciting part of Akbal. Then the community told me they hated him and I said fuck it until I realized that the descenters were just louder than the fans.

D: My heart aches for what could have been.

Akbal has always been one of my favorite NPCs. 

Kharnos Strayder

Sep 2, 2015
Aww man, I hope you plan on bringing that stuff back with akbal. Also was there something that followed after making him your bitch? It just seemed like there could of been so much more than just raping him in amusing ways.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
The submission path was supposed to be the longest and most involved and exciting part of Akbal. Then the community told me they hated him and I said fuck it until I realized that the descenters were just louder than the fans.

What was ingame, I kinda did not like him because there was not any depth. Hearing you talk about him, I'd love to see him developed.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Well honestly i was looking forward to two additionnal TF before 1.3 release but i dont realy believe in it anymore Kitteh likely doesnt have those TF as his priority at the moment and if he does will only release them for 1.4

I must admit however that the ability to tail peg people at will and lust zerk as a salamander wouldve been fun as hell

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Aww man, I hope you plan on bringing that stuff back with akbal. Also was there something that followed after making him your bitch? It just seemed like there could of been so much more than just raping him in amusing ways.

Well the AMB expansion was pretty much just fan service. Originally if you beat him you just got the rewards like you would for beating any other creature.

D: My heart aches for what could have been.

Akbal has always been one of my favorite NPCs. 

i love that you guys love him. He's my favorite corrupt creature in the game (it would be the incubus mechanic but there's too little interaction with him)

--------------

So i may blow the dust off the Traitorous Wretch expansion which is where if you have the perks and you betray Akbal you get a much harder fight

but only after I've finished NT Angus or Liriel commissions...

Last edited by a moderator:

BigBadCat

Aug 27, 2015
his submission path was supposed to be waaaaay more involved than this 

Changing submission scenes, special armor and a loyalty mission...

I love Akbal in CoC: he has personality, backstory and potential. He is one of my favorite NPCs. I wish we could get more of him.

Scarebear

Oct 16, 2015
i love that you guys love him. He's my favorite corrupt creature in the game (it would be the incubus mechanic but there's too little interaction with him)

--------------

So i may blow the dust off the Traitorous Wretch expansion which is where if you have the perks and you betray Akbal you get a much harder fight

but only after I've finished NT Angus or Liriel commissions...

Ooh I forgot about the Incubus Mechanic. I like him too and wouldn't mind some more stuff with him, especially since he invites you to hit him up after fighting him in the final dungeon. I could see him taking up residence at the Bazaar.

Oh man, even just having a glimmer of hope for more Akbal content is awesome! I can be patient! (Especially since I'm looking forward to Bara Angus too)

danigam

Nov 3, 2015
How the hell do I get books for the cabin bookshelf? I have a White Book, but it`s not listed in the "Study" button (I know all the spells but still)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
How the hell do I get books for the cabin bookshelf? I have a White Book, but it`s not listed in the "Study" button (I know all the spells but still)

Books there are copies or smth of the ones that Izma have not books used to learn all White/Black magic spells. So you can read them without talking to her and borrowing/paying over and over.

Nythia

Nov 4, 2015
Hi. I've recently started playing this mod, and I have a question and a bug report. First, is there any way I can get this on my Android? Second, when you go to Sean with 5 Bimbo Champagne, it won't let you make liqueur 

Thanks for your help and amazing development of this mod.

statess

Oct 19, 2015
can you add a transformation like curse that you are pregnant all the time like that frog preg girl, PLEASE

BlueMogu

Sep 12, 2015
Hi. I've recently started playing this mod, and I have a question and a bug report. First, is there any way I can get this on my Android? Second, when you go to Sean with 5 Bimbo Champagne, it won't let you make liqueur 

On the download page for the game there should be a link for the android version of the game; it's the file above the normal flash version and ends in "APK." Alternatively, click here for a direct download link.

As for Sean, it's a known glitch in version 1.2.18 of the mod that the option to brew Bimbo Champagne into its liqueur form will not appear. The most recent snapshot (demo) fixes this problem alongside others while also adding in some new content. It can be found here. Unfortunately, there is no android version of available for it.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
can you add a transformation like curse that you are pregnant all the time like that frog preg girl, PLEASE

I bounce from one companion to the next to keep me preggo. True, I'm not pregnant 100% of the time, but on average I rarely am not pregnant over 24 hrs. :D  

Topped 200 pregnancies, btw.

Nythia

Nov 4, 2015
On the download page for the game there should be a link for the android version of the game; it's the file above the normal flash version and ends in "APK." Alternatively, click here for a direct download link.

As for Sean, it's a known glitch in version 1.2.18 of the mod that the option to brew Bimbo Champagne into its liqueur form will not appear. The most recent snapshot (demo) fixes this problem alongside others while also adding in some new content. It can be found here. Unfortunately, there is no android version of available for it.

thank you blue!

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
I bounce from one companion to the next to keep me preggo. True, I'm not pregnant 100% of the time, but on average I rarely am not pregnant over 24 hrs. :D  

Topped 200 pregnancies, btw.

And to think broodmother only requires 10 pregs to hit. You could give Amily some tips.

As for Nythia, if the .apk gives you some trouble as it has for some, I've heard there is an app that lets you run the .swf on you device instead. Could try that if you run into a road block.

anonymous221

Nov 5, 2015
I noticed a bug with the Princess. When she gives you the orange peel you can't take it and it repeats the scene in an endless cycle. I made this account just to mention this.

Serathinian

Sep 19, 2015
I found a pretty game-breaking exploit.

You can buy Rainbow Dye from Rathazul for 50 gems then sell it to Oswald for 500.

That's pretty bad.

Bell

Nov 5, 2015
Hey, great mod! I've been lurking around for a while, but I thought I'd sign up to report a bug. Raphael broke into my camp and told me I wasn't a lady, even though my PC is just about as feminine as they get...  o_O  I've had this happen a few times, and if I recall correctly, Raphael didn't break into your camp at all if you were male. Does that mean something is being planned for Raphael with a male PC? If so, I wouldn't mind working on that if you're looking for writers.

Lokus

Nov 5, 2015
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, are there any plans to do something about Marble's sister Clara just in case you decided to keep her locked up? Not that I would, but you know, you know... you know.

Amazing mod! keep the awesome work ^_^  BTW i have to agree here with spikeEye is there anything for Clara? i just did the marble quest on this playthrough and i fell in love with her character specially after her threesome scene with marble, i wish there was a quest for her to make her your lover/ slave maybe manage to turn her into a good cowgirl and stuff i have a dream where my character goes to sleep and clara and marble are waiting for him in bed if i could do that i would be so happy  

SpikeEye

Aug 27, 2015
I noticed a bug with the Princess. When she gives you the orange peel you can't take it and it repeats the scene in an endless cycle. I made this account just to mention this.

What are you even talking about? Wait... are you talking about something in TiTS?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think he meaning Deer TF and Erkling (or smth like that spelled his name) turned into Princess.

Rem550

Nov 5, 2015
Thoroughly embarrassing noob question, but how do I get this mod to work? I don't usually use mods, and I have never modded a flash game before. If someone could provide a guide to how to download and play this mod, that would be appreciated.

I'm gonna go sit quietly in a corner now, like the computer-illiterate dunce I am.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Thoroughly embarrassing noob question, but how do I get this mod to work? I don't usually use mods, and I have never modded a flash game before. If someone could provide a guide to how to download and play this mod, that would be appreciated.

I'm gonna go sit quietly in a corner now, like the computer-illiterate dunce I am.

go to the first page of this thread, and click download or Mod snapshot, download and play that's it. It's just a modified version of vanilla CoC not the mod meaning you're thinking of.

Rem550

Nov 5, 2015
go to the first page of this thread, and click download or Mod snapshot, download and play that's it. It's just a modified version of vanilla CoC not the mod meaning you're thinking of.

Got it to work. Took some doing, but it works now. Thanks.

BlueMogu

Sep 12, 2015
Has anyone been able to unlock the "Cum Cannon" achievement? I can't figure out how to. I've tried using Fuck/Lust Drafts as they normally induce an orgasm if they raise your lust beyond the maximum; but they apparently work differently in combat as this effect never happens and you'll simply lose the fight. Succubi Milk and Incubi Drafts can cause you to cum during combat, but for whatever reason this method doesn't seem to unlock the achievement. Is it glitched or am I simply doing something wrong?

EDIT: Never mind, I figured out that you're supposed to use the "Infest" special attack that is only available if you're infested with worms. I normally play with the worms disabled so it took me awhile to figure this out.

SpikeEye

Aug 27, 2015
I think he meaning Deer TF and Erkling (or smth like that spelled his name) turned into Princess.

Yeah... that makes sense, now that I re-read the post(and an earlier post talking about the 4 new TF items). Thanks for the clarification.