CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Ok, I got to admit, that was well done.I am going to blame the previous post on late night posting and not much thought.

Still, does anyone know what is required to trigger the Akbal Bad ending or if its even in the game or the Mod?

Fen never put it in the original game

the problem was that interraction with Akbal lead to a bad end no matter what

regardless i'd want to fix some issues with his bad ends before they're implemented anyway

statess

Oct 19, 2015
Why not make a tanuki item like in tits you could grow yout balls as much as you want, but you need a item to not be imoble :D  please add that.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Well, ringtail figs are a thing, so it seems Kitteh Lumi is going to have a lot of work...

Oct 25, 2015
Ok, after much getting rapped, doing rapping, and submitting willingly, I am convinced that Akbal's bad ending is not in the game.

Maybe I just bad luck but it seems highly likely it wasn't implemented or it requires an insane number of times to trigger.

Anyone else notice this?

I've taken it in the butt more times than I can count from akbal and I didn't even know you COULD get a bad end.

Judgning by you not even once mentioning the Minerva save editor or the CoCEd(itor), I'm guessing you're trying to avoid save-editing your save file if at all possible, or as much as possible?

yup, I'm vanilla as fuck.

SpikeEye

Aug 27, 2015
yup, I'm vanilla as fuck.

I can respect that. For example, I a while ago, I earned over 100,000 gems by defeating enemies and selling enemy-drops. I COULD HAVE cheated my way to it, but the thought never crossed my mind.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cowardly_chaplain

Sep 4, 2015
I do say gentlemen, I'd love to see the Savannah. May I take the liberty to ask you lads, will be there new Transformation items and how soon it will be released in the Revamp Mod? 

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
I can respect that. For example, I a while ago, I earned over 100,000 gems by defeating enemies and selling enemy-drops. I COULD HAVE cheated my way to it, but the thought never crossed my mind.

Not too surprising considering virtually every game I know that has its own currency system is guilty of having far too few uses for it in the end game once the one-time items and stuff gets bought by that char. I've only been playing Diablo 3 for a couple months and the only thing I need gold for in that game now is to unsocket gems for a mere 50k-175k. In fact, the only reason I have a couple hundred million and not many times more than that is that I stopped picking up gold drops and just look for item drops. Getting the right balance of money sinks and money faucets seems to be a tough mechanic for developers -- well, as long as we're talking in game currencies that is, lol.

MissusEto

Sep 17, 2015
I have to say, the Slave Jojo sex Scenes aren't very well written at all

(the Mod ones, as Vanilla slave Jojo only has sex with Amily and can be used at the hair salon) 

They're in a completely different format from the vanilla scenes, and the grammar is different as well. I suggest whoever wrote them take a look at the original sex scenes.

SpikeEye

Aug 27, 2015
Quote said:
Not too surprising considering virtually every game I know that has its own currency system is guilty of having far too few uses for it in the end game once the one-time items and stuff gets bought by that char. I've only been playing Diablo 3 for a couple months and the only thing I need gold for in that game now is to unsocket gems for a mere 50k-175k. In fact, the only reason I have a couple hundred million and not many times more than that is that I stopped picking up gold drops and just look for item drops. Getting the right balance of money sinks and money faucets seems to be a tough mechanic for developers -- well, as long as we're talking in game currencies that is, lol.
Hopefully someone playing the revamp can come up with more expensive items so I can get rid of most of it. Or maybe some sort of donation box to reduce corruption?

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
I do say gentlemen, I'd love to see the Savannah. May I take the liberty to ask you lads, will be there new Transformation items and how soon it will be released in the Revamp Mod? 

Later than I had originally felt (I'm the author). Mainly dealing with my disabilities, Savannah has not received the work it should. (⌣_⌣”) If anyone would like to help I'm for it.

As far as TFs go, yes there are many TFs planned. Cannot recall how many, but all of the races I am adding I am planning on making a TF.

Hopefully someone playing the revamp can come up with more expensive items so I can get rid of most of it. Or maybe some sort of donation box to reduce corruption?

Like the donation box idea. 10k per point? I know, that is expensive. Maybe 1 to 2k per point?

SpikeEye

Aug 27, 2015
Like the donation box idea. 10k per point? I know, that is expensive. Maybe 1 to 2k per point?

If my char gets too much corruption, he could potentially end up broke either way... Still, I'd settle for the latter.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Maybe a grocery place to buy food for the other difficulties that enable hunger.

SpikeEye

Aug 27, 2015
Donation box in either or both the Kitsune shrine and cathedral.

You'll be lucky to ever find the shrine often enough to make it viable. At least it has a higher encounter rate than the godforsaken Fountain of Endowment... JAYSUS!

So if you were to ask me, I'd rather have such a thing closer to home. But those are just my two cents.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
You'll be lucky to ever find the shrine often enough to make it viable. At least it has a higher encounter rate than the godforsaken Fountain of Endowment... JAYSUS!

So if you were to ask me, I'd rather have such a thing closer to home. But those are just my two cents.

The champion looks next to the portal.......and sees there is a Costco located there. That would be funny.

SpikeEye

Aug 27, 2015
The champion looks next to the portal.......and sees there is a Costco located there. That would be funny.

That WOULD be funny. One could say it's even... silly mode-worthy? Maybe.

On a COMPLETELY different note, does anyone at all know who added flag #2106? I daren't say its name in case Savin reads this and flips his shit.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Thing is, there is no shortage of things to buy in CoC and even more things to buy in the Revamp. What I was referring to when I stated "money sinks" is something continuous. A donation box idea is a good one, so long as it doesn't terminate its use at some point.

Maybe if there were illnesses, infections, or diseases that could only be cured or remedied with consumables (e.i., sleeping doesn't fully cure) and can be brought upon the char at anytime, early or late game, from level 1 to max cap, and adversely impact the char in someways that leave little incentive to simply ignore them. I know SSTD's, or what ever they are being dubbed, were planned for TiTS and sounded a lot like that sort of thing. It wouldn't be hard to have it make sense, even the player character can catch a cold sometimes and needs a day off. You could add a tolerance level of sorts, like an immune system, in order to make it progressively less debilitating for higher level characters, and then restrict the most troublesome ailments ones to sources only higher level characters should be for to balance the effects and keep them from being too much of a killer. Lack of sleep could adversely undermine that immune system. Maybe the effects are mild or even passable at first, then slowly become potentially lethal for some of them. That could make it imperative to deal with, just not immediately dire or fatal. I don't know about you guys, but by the time I generally hit 20 something in level, I can hardly find anything worth while to spend money on unless I need it for something really specific and many of those items have sources that don't require gems. Something that creates a consistent demand for something even if case by case is relatively cheap and affordable, rather than to simply be really expensive but once-and-done, could help make end game a little more dynamic and interesting. Sounds familiar actually...like hunger, huh? Could be a good addition to that mechanic. It'd be a lot of work, but pretty nifty and could even be inclusive of hunger.

Eh, I need less Red Bull in my life apparently...or more sleep. Probably both.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015

Actually, I was thinking adding the donation box to the shrine enhancement where the Champion can move the shrine to camp. If not, Cathedral.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015

Actually, I was thinking adding the donation box to the shrine enhancement where the Champion can move the shrine to camp. If not, Cathedral.

The Fountain leads to possession, btw. Course if that is what you're shooting for...

------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Dislike the hunger games. I mean you have a camp filled with people doing nothing save for a limited few like Rathazul, could they not go fool hunting?

Why did my original post post twice?

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I've been considering various gem sinks.

You can buy hummus in days that are multiples of 7 from the Bakery. Each costs 100 gems.

If you want to build a cabin quickly, you can spend gems on wood and nails. The resources used to cost more in the past but some of the updates made the wood and nails cheaper.

I'm thinking about the following changes:

• The cost of scholar's tea and vitality tinctures scale with your level. The cost would also increase by 10% linearly, resets per in-game week.  It starts off being 3 times your level plus 12. So if you're level 1, it'll cost 15 gems. At level 10, it'll cost 42 gems. Level 20, 72 gems. Level 30, 102 gems.
  • In addition, scholar's tea will be nerfed entirely to give a boost of 1-2 intelligence up to 50, 1 intelligence up to 75, 0.5 intelligence up to 90, and finally 0.2 intelligence thereafter.
  • The possibility of gambling your gems for a chance at random prizes. Something like a wheel of prizes in the Bizarre Bazaar where you can win random items. The supply needs to restock too so there's a daily limit. In order to prevent save-scumming, the game will force save after spinning the wheel so you'll be notified. So no cheating! You'll be very unlikely to make a profit off the items you win unless it's rare. Common prizes would be TF items, uncommon prizes would be hummus and armor materials, rare prizes would be some random equipment, including rings. Added to Trello.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
Make Akbal's HP scale to Champion's level (always being higher than player). Reason: Akbal is building his power to escape Marae's curse. He never will unless a bad end is launched.

SpikeEye

Aug 27, 2015

The Fountain leads to possession, btw. Course if that is what you're shooting for...

------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Dislike the hunger games. I mean you have a camp filled with people doing nothing save for a limited few like Rathazul, could they not go fool hunting?

Why did my original post post twice?

Yeah, but you only get possessed if your character has ridculously big endowments

I've been considering various gem sinks.

You can buy hummus in days that are multiples of 7 from the Bakery. Each costs 100 gems.

If you want to build a cabin quickly, you can spend gems on wood and nails. The resources used to cost more in the past but some of the updates made the wood and nails cheaper.

I'm thinking about the following changes:

• The cost of scholar's tea and vitality tinctures scale with your level. The cost would also increase by 10% linearly, resets per in-game week.  It starts off being 3 times your level plus 12. So if you're level 1, it'll cost 15 gems. At level 10, it'll cost 42 gems. Level 20, 72 gems. Level 30, 102 gems.
  • In addition, scholar's tea will be nerfed entirely to give a boost of 1-2 intelligence up to 50, 1 intelligence up to 75, 0.5 intelligence up to 90, and finally 0.2 intelligence thereafter.
  • The possibility of gambling your gems for a chance at random prizes. Something like a wheel of prizes in the Bizarre Bazaar where you can win random items. The supply needs to restock too so there's a daily limit. In order to prevent save-scumming, the game will force save after spinning the wheel so you'll be notified. So no cheating! You'll be very unlikely to make a profit off the items you win unless it's rare. Common prizes would be TF items, uncommon prizes would be hummus and armor materials, rare prizes would be some random equipment, including rings. Added to Trello.

I think you're onto something there!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So does no one know about the flag I mentioned earlier? Sorry if I end up sounding like a broken record, but I would really like to know what the deal is with that flag. If anyone knows.

SpikeEye

Aug 27, 2015
(I made this post in an attempt to reply to 2 people at the same time, and after several minutes, I succeeded. This post is now of no use

I just realized there was a FUCKING BUTTON just for that! Good job, me!)

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
On a COMPLETELY different note, does anyone at all know who added flag #2106? I daren't say its name in case Savin reads this and flips his shit.

Looks like Savin was going to add herm status to Helia, or someone was going to till Savin said no. *shrug* 

SpikeEye

Aug 27, 2015
Looks like Savin was going to add herm status to Helia, or someone was going to till Savin said no. *shrug* 

Something to think about, at least. This vivid imagination of mine can be both a blessing and a curse =/

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Never even knew Akbal had a bad end. Interesting. Props, Foxxling. And Kitteh's idea for a anti-cheat system is a nice twist, so good call.

Either way, just stopping by to say Happy Halloween to everyone. And, if you have any kids, remind them to trash it if it's not in a wrapper.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Never even knew Akbal had a bad end. Interesting. Props, Foxxling. And Kitteh's idea for a anti-cheat system is a nice twist, so good call.

Either way, just stopping by to say Happy Halloween to everyone. And, if you have any kids, remind them to trash it if it's not in a wrapper.

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015

Hide the video in a spoiler cause it takes up space, and So nice you had to post it twice? :3