Trapped in Equestria 3.0 {The REAL Rp}

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
She also nuzzles into her shadow to share this heartwarming moment with her beloved necromancer.

The joy of the meeting between the wyrmling and the mother is indescribably as is the small pethora of chirps the two offer to one another. The necromancer himself is barely holding back his own emotions and in fact sniffs a little at being nuzzled before he holds Chroma just a little tighter.

Benevolence nuzzles in return with all her nuzzling might, very excited and happy to sing and be nuzzled by so many nice friends. 

Many a happy nymph squeaks at Benevolence, often with a nuzzle or boop to accompany such a voicing of opinion.

"Just maps on Ponyville and its surrounding areas if possible please."

Sol informs the griffon, giving a gentle smile.

Sol is offered a great variety of maps for scales and qualities. The prices are as listed previously with a fifth of the price shaved of, but it also seems he could go for a map of the village with or without the surrounding region included. The region inclusion seems to increase the price by increments of ten bits, meaning the highest quality map that has the city along with the countryside detailed would cost 38 bits in total.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Sol is offere a great variety of maps for scales and qualities. The prices are as listed previously with a fifth of the price shaved of, but it also seems he could go for a map of the village with or without the surrounding region included. The region inclusion seems to increase the price by increments of ten bits, meaning the highest quality map that has the city along with the countryside detailed would cost 38 bits in total.

Sol blinks at all the choices, then settles for one which details important buildings and interesting landmarks with some of the surrounding area, which held a price of 14 bits. He fished the required coin out of his bag and handed it to the griffon, taking the map and studying it.

"Thank you very much."

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The joy of the meeting between the wyrmling and the mother is indescribably as is the small pethora of chirps the two offer to one another. The necromancer himself is barely holding back his own emotions and in fact sniffs a little at being nuzzled before he holds Chroma just a little tighter.

The mare snuggles into the embrace and nuzzles the necromancer's neck within the shadows, waiting patiently until the dragons finish their first meeting in their adorable way.

She finds it quite astounding how the dragoness, who just a minute ago was a ferocious beast and brought death to her foes, transformed into a caring mother so quickly.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"Thank you very much."

Sol receives his map along with the customary smile the she-griffon offers him. It looks like a very good map that he can make sense of too. It even has legend on the lower corner explaining what each marking means as well as highlighted parts to note the most common locations, starting with the City Hall.

Sol also got a look at his funds and can say he has a good amount of bits still left over.

She finds it quite astounding how the dragoness, who just a minute ago was a ferocious beast and brought death to her foes, transformed into a caring mother so quickly.

"Chroma of Elemental spire. You have my thanks," the dragon rumbles in a voice free of anger. It is a very warm voice with a rich depth to it born from the elemental charge in it that allow it to be powerful enough to be clear, easy to understand and pleasant to hear filling the air. Yet, before she can speak more the dragon mother is interrupted by the hatchling flying over to boop Chroma's nose with its own much smaller snout, after which she receives a happy squeak from the wyrmling who again curls up to nap in her mane. "And that of my little ones, especially this one who seems taken with your mane. Ask of me what you will, and you may have it."

[SIZE=18pt][/SIZE]

The words are kind as is the dragon's tone but something in her eyes makes Chroma feel that a certain topic is very much off limits.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Sol receives his map along with the customary smile the she-griffon offers him. It looks like a very good map that he can make sense of too. It even has legend on the lower corner explaining what each marking means as well as highlighted parts to note the most common locations, starting with the City Hall.

Sol also got a look at his funds and can say he has a good amount of bits still left over.

Sol bows his head in thanks before turning and trotting out of the building, stopping outside to take a proper look at the map, deciding where to go. He knew he could have some time for himself before he arranged living space, but where could he go?

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Sol bows his head in thanks before turning and trotting out of the building, stopping outside to take a proper look at the map, deciding where to go. He knew he could have some time for himself before he arranged living space, but where could he go?

Looking at the map Sol learns that there are several kinds of interesting places. There are businesses, both mundane such as smithy and bank and the strange such as library and magic potioneer, as well as the in-between like the fortune-teller, beside whom there appears to be an outright enchantment store that offers both repair, maintenance and even creation of both curios and mudanes.

On top of this there seems to be a list of sights that Ponyville has as its most popular tourist sightings. There appears to be a modest number of those which range from fountains to a local apple farm to the house of Imperial Alchemist and finally some kind of a combined Potion Shop with a diner, a bar and a smithy all in one - The Desert Wind.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Deciding to go with the one that catches his eye, Sol follows the map to The Desert Wind, curiosity leading the rest of his thoughts as he clopped to the building, putting away the map as soon as he saw the sign.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015

"Chroma of Elemental spire. You have my thanks," the dragon rumbles in a voice free of anger. It is a very warm voice with a rich depth to it born from the elemental charge in it that allow it to be powerful enough to be clear, easy to understand and pleasant to hear filling the air. Yet, before she can speak more the dragon mother is interrupted by the hatchling flying over to boop Chroma's nose with its own much smaller snout, after which she receives a happy squeak from the wyrmling who again curls up to nap in her mane. "And that of my little ones, especially this one who seems taken with your mane. Ask of me what you will, and you may have it."

The words are kind as is the dragon's tone but something in her eyes makes Chroma feel that a certain topic is very much off limits.

"You're very welcome." the mare responds, "I haven't really given a potential reward any real thought, though, since I just received a request for help form the shepherd without really knowing what I've gotten myself into."

The mare ponders for a while and then has a possible idea.

"I have an idea for something that would be of help to me." she starts explaining, "I am planning on creating an university of elemental magic and am always on the lookout for wise and knowledgeable beings who may share their wisdom with student, so I was wondering if you would be interested in doing the occasional lecture there. Alternatively, maybe you know someone who would be interested in educating young elementalists of all kinds?"

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Many a happy nymph squeaks at Benevolence, often with a nuzzle or boop to accompany such a voicing of opinion.

Benevolence does her best to return nuzzles, and boops when not being actively booped.

Knife moves a bit. "Um... Well I can leave these off, if that's more to your liking?" She turns, bending down to pick up her skirt and panties. "Most diamond dogs go without clothes anyway, so it wouldn't be awkward."

"But its so much better when things are awkward though." Alice says, pouting a bit.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Deciding to go with the one that catches his eye, Sol follows the map to The Desert Wind, curiosity leading the rest of his thoughts as he clopped to the building, putting away the map as soon as he saw the sign.

It takes some trotting in the city but along the way Sol can enjoy the atmosphere which seems like the very idea of a summery day come true. From chirping birds to shining flowers, this whole place seems set on being happy.

The directions that the map offers direct Sol finally to what at first appears to be in fact a large front of a building made in an unrecognizable architecture that favors twisting angles, sharp euclid lines that mix together and an overall very organic appearance which utilizes heavily green colors mingling with a great amount of vines.

There seems to be a large veranda where patrons are gathered around stumps of tree that have been refurnished to appear like very comfortable tables with a small number of similar seats, each of which sees use from some manner of patrons who are out enjoying the daylight. Judging by the strange looking drinks, the heavily varied customers and the floral wall marking where the floorboards begin or end up until the way leads to a heavy looking portcullis made of what looks like jade with a unicorn of similar coloration waiting there to greet the incoming customers standing there smiling at all he sees, it is safe to say this is not an ordinary building.

"I have an idea for something that would be of help to me." she starts explaining, "I am planning on creating an university of elemental magic and am always on the lookout for wise and knowledgeable beings who may share their wisdom with student, so I was wondering if you would be interested in doing the occasional lecture there. Alternatively, maybe you know someone who would be interested in educating young elementalists of all kinds?"

The dragon tilts her head in a silent query and allows mild interest war with confusion as well as intrigue all play out on her features to let Chroma see she is interested but would like the mare to elaborate. The wyrmling purrs contently and noms on a little bit of the mane close by, apparently enjoying its taste too because the little one makes a happy sounds soon after.

Benevolence does her best to return nuzzles, and boops when not being actively booped.

The music grows ever so slightly, on volume and time, but so do the nymph change their spots as some arrive, others get tired and some doze off or go in hunt of food.

Benevolence has a chance to slip off in the company of siblings or stay behind for more symphonies of squeaks.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
It takes some trotting in the city but along the way Sol can enjoy the atmosphere which seems like the very idea of a summery day come true. From chirping birds to shining flowers, this whole place seems set on being happy.

The directions that the map offers direct Sol finally to what at first appears to be in fact a large front of a building made in an unrecognizable architecture that favors twisting angles, sharp euclid lines that mix together and an overall very organic appearance which utilizes heavily green colors mingling with a great amount of vines.

There seems to be a large veranda where patrons are gathered around stumps of tree that have been refurnished to appear like very comfortable tables with a small number of similar seats, each of which sees use from some manner of patrons who are out enjoying the daylight. Judging by the strange looking drinks, the heavily varied customers and the floral wall marking where the floorboards begin or end up until the way leads to a heavy looking portcullis made of what looks like jade with a unicorn of similar coloration waiting there to greet the incoming customers standing there smiling at all he sees, it is safe to say this is not an ordinary building.

Sol stares at the building before shaking his head. Hopefully it wouldn't be too strange for his tastes. He approached the building, walking up to the unicorn and bowing his head politely.

"Greetings. I was wondering if you could help me understand how this place works."

He states, blushing slightly from embarrassment.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"Greetings. I was wondering if you could help me understand how this place works."

He states, blushing slightly from embarrassment.

"Welcome, honored visitor, to Desert Wind," offers the jade unicorn in an accent that is both smooth and still much different although far silkier than any voice Sol has heard so far. "We cater to the tastes of those who wish for our services in relaxation, the infinite potencies of potioneering and alchemy, and in our smithies we create wonders." Running those deep jade green eyes over Sol in smiling thought the unicorn then continues: "Perhaps honored visitor would like to explore the interior of our business and see what pleases their senses?"

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The dragon tilts her head in a silent query and allows mild interest war with confusion as well as intrigue all play out on her features to let Chroma see she is interested but would like the mare to elaborate. The wyrmling purrs contently and noms on a little bit of the mane close by, apparently enjoying its taste too because the little one makes a happy sounds soon after.

The elemental mare boops the wyrmling's snoot with her mane and snuggles it up within the mane.

At the same time, she creates a projection of the Elemental Spire and her new lecture halls, the dorms, the library and a lot more, which are all separated into different elements.

"I am in the process of getting an elemental university started, where creatures from everywhere can learn about elemental magic. There will be courses and lectures for all the elements given by elementals and myself, but I also invited changeling queens I know to give their own take on elemental magic of they wish to. I just thought that a dragon like yourself probably has a lot of knowledge and wisdom to share and I am certain that there are many who would love to listen to a dragon's teachings."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
". I just thought that a dragon like yourself probably has a lot of knowledge and wisdom to share and I am certain that there are many who would love to listen to a dragon's teachings."

[SIZE=15pt]"You are asking me to either waste my time trying to bring understanding to lesser beings or teach them the true mysteries of this cosmos that not a single non-dragon that I know of has ever grasped,"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The dragon growls quietly in question, tightening the are around her eyes ever so slightly. Although her tone is mild the accusation is blunted enough to be a sentence as much as it is a query rather than the harsh accusing sentence it would otherwise have been.[/SIZE][SIZE=13.5pt] [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
"Welcome, honored visitor, to Desert Wind," offers the jade unicorn in an accent that is both smooth and still much different although far silkier than any voice Sol has heard so far. "We cater to the tastes of those who wish for our services in relaxation, the infinite potencies of potioneering and alchemy, and in our smithies we create wonders." Running those deep jade green eyes over Sol in smiling thought the unicorn then continues: "Perhaps honored visitor would like to explore the interior of our business and see what pleases their senses?"

Sol felt himself blush more, almost entranced by the unicorn's tone and words.

"I-I, um, yes, that would be helpful."

The colt trotted into the establishment, looking around and relying on his senses to choose something that looked promising.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
The colt trotted into the establishment, looking around and relying on his senses to choose something that looked promising.

The stallion arrives into a wide. spacious and obviously expanded lobby area featuring a massive amount of hanging gardens from all over it, vines reaching from above head where they hang far high in the ceiling on nets and even atop a few pillars filled with curving runes that glow in the colors of morning dew as several comfortable spots are across the lobby hall itself to give the patrons in this area something to seat on as they look at the artistry in the surrounding walls. Illumination is handled by clusters of brightly glowing fireflies that glow a soft golden hue all across the spacious chamber.

Four massive doorways have been arranged into a formation so that each pair stands opposite each other at a wide space between both pairs.

In other words when the unicorn enters he must walk some distance in to see one pair of black looking metal doors like in a fortress gate to the left and a similar one to the right.

Further ahead on the grassy floor he finds a path leading forward to a point where it splits. Two paths lead to another pair of black gateways like the previous ones but forward  still he spies a cavernous entrance where actual green torches burn to illuminate what looks from a distance to be a mysterious shop with shelves filled with potions and a large mare made of green vines and bark in the shop itself...

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Sol emits a slightly annoyed grunt, looking at each of the passages. He sighs, then turns to the closest door to his left, walking up to it before attempting to use his magic to open the door.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
 "You are asking me to either waste my time trying to bring understanding to lesser beings or teach them the true mysteries of this cosmos that not a single non-dragon that I know of has ever grasped," 

[SIZE=11pt]The dragon growls quietly in question, tightening the are around her eyes ever so slightly. Although her tone is mild the accusation is blunted enough to be a sentence as much as it is a query rather than the harsh accusing sentence it would otherwise have been.[/SIZE][SIZE=13.5pt] [/SIZE]

"Not a single non-dragon has grasped it? Not even deities like Anubis or even Faust have your understanding of the cosmos? I have to say, that sounds like quite a bold statement to me, even coming from a great wyrm such as yourself." the elemental mare states, quite intrigued, "But if you think that teaching the students is nothing more than a waste of time, maybe you could try to teach it to me instead? I don't think that you will ever find a non-dragon who is capable of understanding your wisdom if you're not trying teach it to any of them."

She pets the little wyrmling in her mane and adds: "This little one at least does not seem to consider me a waste of time."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Sol emits a slightly annoyed grunt, looking at each of the passages. He sighs, then turns to the closest door to his left, walking up to it before attempting to use his magic to open the door.

[SIZE=11pt]Sol finds that the entrance opens to his magic with an easy swing that sees both of them open without a single creak. Through the he spies a vast, open space with a spiraling staircase that descends down, down, far down into a vast underground chamber from where both sounds of scents most delicious seem to come from. The interior is lit with similar green and gold to reflect the dark green interior, which is set with wallpaper of deep green and dark brown wooden supports. It all looks quite relaxed and inviting.[/SIZE]

She pets the little wyrmling in her mane and adds: "This little one at least does not seem to consider me a waste of time."

The dragon huffs and raises a claw in a generally recognized signal requesting a pause as she coils into a bundle, hissing and grumbling as she slowly ponders her wording. The wyrmling on the other hand is nomming away at Chroma's mane using a maw full of fangs that clearly enjoy munching on the mane for taste.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
[SIZE=11pt]Sol finds that the entrance opens to his magic with an easy swing that sees both of them open without a single creak. Through the he spies a vast, open space with a spiraling staircase that descends down, down, far down into a vast underground chamber from where both sounds of scents most delicious seem to come from. The interior is lit with similar green and gold to reflect the dark green interior, which is set with wallpaper of deep green and dark brown wooden supports. It all looks quite relaxed and inviting.[/SIZE]

Sol ends up smiling a little, descending the staircase as he picks up on the smells. He must be going to the food part of the building, finding his mouth beginning to water slightly.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The dragon huffs and raises a claw in a generally recognized signal requesting a pause as she coils into a bundle, hissing and grumbling as she slowly ponders her wording. The wyrmling on the other hand is nomming away at Chroma's mane using a maw full of fangs that clearly enjoy munching on the mane for taste.

Tha mare sits on her hindquarters and waits for the dragon to give her answer. While she does, she boops the little wyrmling's nose, finding it quite silly how it is nomming her mane as if it was edible. She cocoons it in her mane, leaving a bit of it in front of its little snout, so it can keep nomming on it.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Sol ends up smiling a little, descending the staircase as he picks up on the smells. He must be going to the food part of the building, finding his mouth beginning to water slightly.

Down the spiral staircase Sol heads for a while and notes that they are not too steep and accommodate more than one of his stature easily. His hooves lead him finally to set his hooves onto a lush carpet colored similar to the walls, although a deeper and darker hue of green still, and there he finds  an opening that leads into a vast underground chamber so wide and large he cannot see the other end of it. The area itself is decorated with calm, earthly tones of deep green and dark brown - almost like the entrance way but richer, more hued and varies but also with rich engravings and with flowers to give the decor some soul -  while at a the center there is a raised platform where a band is playing a soft tone as all around them creatures sit at very dark mahogany tables, each one enjoying the relaxed and quiet atmosphere as the staff move about. Not far from the raised platform is in fact a large ring forming the bar where four minotaurs work with two earth ponies to keep the orders moving, to the side a private curtain walls off the separate cabinets and the staff area on the side has a steady traffic where foods or drinks come out or dishes go in - maybe that is the kitchen?

Tha mare sits on her hindquarters and waits for the dragon to give her answer. While she does, she boops the little wyrmling's nose, finding it quite silly how it is nomming her mane as if it was edible. She cocoons it in her mane, leaving a bit of it in front of its little snout, so it can keep nomming on it.

The wyrmling does not like this, and escapes being cocooned by squirming like mad. Once out the little one continues attempting to eat Chroma's mane with an appetite.

The dragon sighs and looks down at the mare with some consternation in her eyes. " [SIZE=15pt]"I misspoke, Chroma of Elemental Spire. I meant mortal non-dragons. Deities, and beings of either elemental birth or from beyond the material plane oft prove themselves far more resilient in mind compared to the typical fare that MAterial Plane offers," [/SIZE] grumbles the dragon, trying not to smile at the wyrmling's antics. 

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Down the spiral staircase Sol heads for a while and notes that they are not too steep and accommodate more than one of his stature easily. His hooves lead him finally to set his hooves onto a lush carpet colored similar to the walls, although a deeper and darker hue of green still, and there he finds  an opening that leads into a vast underground chamber so wide and large he cannot see the other end of it. The area itself is decorated with calm, earthly tones of deep green and dark brown - almost like the entrance way but richer, more hued and varies but also with rich engravings and with flowers to give the decor some soul -  while at a the center there is a raised platform where a band is playing a soft tone as all around them creatures sit at very dark mahogany tables, each one enjoying the relaxed and quiet atmosphere as the staff move about. Not far from the raised platform is in fact a large ring forming the bar where four minotaurs work with two earth ponies to keep the orders moving, to the side a private curtain walls off the separate cabinets and the staff area on the side has a steady traffic where foods or drinks come out or dishes go in - maybe that is the kitchen?

Sol smiles more as he looks around, trotting slowly into the restaurant. He spots an empty table and walks over to it, taking a seat and sighing.

"So much in one day already, heh."

He comments to himself quietly, looking around with wonder dancing in his eyes.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The wyrmling does not like this, and escapes being cocooned by squirming like mad. Once out the little one continues attempting to eat Chroma's mane with an appetite.

The dragon sighs and looks down at the mare with some consternation in her eyes. " [SIZE=15pt]"I misspoke, Chroma of Elemental Spire. I meant mortal non-dragons. Deities, and beings of either elemental birth or from beyond the material plane oft prove themselves far more resilient in mind compared to the typical fare that MAterial Plane offers," [/SIZE] grumbles the dragon, trying not to smile at the wyrmling's antics. 

The mare considers the dragon's words carefully and lets her mane swish around to give the little wyrmling something to chase, occasionally letting it get caught, just to try and escape again.

She is pondering whether she should reveal herself as a alicorn to the dragon, assuming that she doesn't already know about it in the first place. It seems like she should play with open cards, though, so she says: "Well, I was born as a mortal unicorn, but have become an alicorn. I do not normally like showing this, however, since I worry that others would value me for what I am, rather than who I am. It is up to you alone to decide whether you consider me worthy enough to be taught or not. I am sure I could find another kind of reward if you are opposed to the idea."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
He comments to himself quietly, looking around with wonder dancing in his eyes.

The interior is expansive: the ceiling is high but not too much so as to maintain the atmosphere which is just enough to be comfortably dim without being either too dark or too bright. The furniture seems to vary by the customer but it all seat them comfortably. The material varies somewhat as some customers enjoy a bare wooden stool around their tables where others prefer a plushy cushion and others have full out seats complete with canvas of rich quality. The band is playing a tune that remains stilled in the air and makes use of the echoing to deepen the sound but it is low in volume so as to not be disturbingly loud.

The personnel appear to vary mostly among minotaurs and the three kinds of ponies, although all kinds are present from young dragons to hounds to griffons and some exotic looking ponies that Sol has no memory of. It also seems that the customers either flag over some of the waiters moving about by raising a limb, lighting up a candle located on the table or they then go to the central location to talk to one of the minotaurs or the two ponies.

All in all, this seems like a very high-class business, but without the necessity for what high society might demand.

The mare considers the dragon's words carefully and lets her mane swish around to give the little wyrmling something to chase, occasionally letting it get caught, just to try and escape again.

The mother dragon stares at Chroma, with her jaw slightly agape.

The wyrmling has lots of fun chasing the mane and proves to be a fierce hunter whose ravenous hunger for noms knows no bounds whatsoever.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
The interior is expansive: the ceiling is high but not too much so as to maintain the atmosphere which is just enough to be comfortably dim without being either too dark or too bright. The furniture seems to vary by the customer but it all seat them comfortably. The material varies somewhat as some customers enjoy a bare wooden stool around their tables where others prefer a plushy cushion and others have full out seats complete with canvas of rich quality. The band is playing a tune that remains stilled in the air and makes use of the echoing to deepen the sound but it is low in volume so as to not be disturbingly loud.

The personnel appear to vary mostly among minotaurs and the three kinds of ponies, although all kinds are present from young dragons to hounds to griffons and some exotic looking ponies that Sol has no memory of. It also seems that the customers either flag over some of the waiters moving about by raising a limb, lighting up a candle located on the table or they then go to the central location to talk to one of the minotaurs or the two ponies.

All in all, this seems like a very high-class business, but without the necessity for what high society might demand.

Sol, deciding to not do anything to cause something without meaning to, simply raises a hoof, hoping to catch the attention of a waiter or waitress.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The mother dragon stares at Chroma, with her jaw slightly agape.

The wyrmling has lots of fun chasing the mane and proves to be a fierce hunter whose ravenous hunger for noms knows no bounds whatsoever.

The mare thinks she may have offended the mother dragon and says: "Well, maybe we could settle for me not getting roasted?"

Her mane's movements get a bit more erratic and unpredictable, so the little wyrmling has a decent challenge.

Last edited by a moderator:

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Sol, deciding to not do anything to cause something without meaning to, simply raises a hoof, hoping to catch the attention of a waiter or waitress.

One of the griffions appears. Hers is  plumage primarily in black feathers deeper than onyx, with a slightly grayer tints along her body's feathers although it is not by much. Her eyes are a bright blue, close to a rivulet on a mountaintop. "Would you like a full menu or the drinks list?" she inquires in a rough sounding accent, but holds a smile on her beak that does not seem dangerous, even though most of her body is both taut and holds scars alongside clear muscle definition.

The mare thinks she may have offended the mother dragon and says: "Well, maybe we could settle for me not getting roasted?"

Her mane's movements get a bit more erratic and unpredictable, so the little wyrmling has a decent challenge.

[SIZE=15pt]"Chroma of Elemental Spire...You are just full of surprises" [/SIZE]the dragoness finally sighs. [SIZE=15pt]"You have me at a loss of words."[/SIZE]