Trapped in Equestria 3.0 {The REAL Rp}

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
'Well, I think this might be something that I best solve on my own.' the elemental mare explains to her beloved one, 'But I will not stop you from coming along if you wish to help me out.'

'And Benevolence seems to fit in quite well with the little squeakers. Glad that the family is bonding well.' she adds, smiling brightly, 'If you keep watch over the nymphs, I'll leave now and see what all this is about... I don't even know if I'll be in danger or if it's just my elemental skills that might be needed... in any case, I think I will be able to handle myself.'

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
', 'If you keep watch over the nymphs, I'll leave now and see what all this is about... I don't even know if I'll be in danger or if it's just my elemental skills that might be needed... in any case, I think I will be able to handle myself.'

'Have fun, love. I'm going to catch more winks.' Before Chroma leaves he captures her lips into a departure kiss into which he pours his morning drowsiness, his lazy joy of snuggling, his wish to see every sunrise with her, and his will to forever make her happy.

One kiss to send her off...and with a heart full of love be like a mountain unmoving.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
<Scene change To Benevolence>

In the home hive of the little nymphs who in fact abducted their newest little sister the golden nymph queen is currently located in one of the numerous low-gravity areas where nymphs like to play amid the many floating stalagmites that have become island in and of themselves via small growths. She was last seen with fourteen siblings who were in a circle with her showing her how they create a small sphere from their Art and boop it with their nose to create a small game of catch with several little balls to play with so everyone can play even in a larger ring.

The snickers and squeaks of the nymphs are many, especially since there is oftentimes a Caretaker, which means some manner of a psychic imprint made manifest via the love of the little squeakers. It looms like a shadow, always close or far depending on the mindset of the nymphs but it is not different from a walking, radiating, tender-hearted amalgamation of things difficult if not even impossible to define...and always ready to comfort or snuggle the little ones, with food services available on tap and by creation easily.

One sister boop Benevolence, squeaking happily at random.

Benevolence spreads her limbs out like a bear-skin rug out of reflex from the boop, drawing her mind away from being glad her children have not caused a fuss looking for her, having picked up on the decidedly untroubled state of her mind showing she is not in danger.

In fact, the yellow Queen is quite amazed and excited by this new place she has been stolen away to. 

ZinkShecoat

Alice looks around her room and notices the majority of her cosplays lying around the floor after her having had a bit of trouble deciding what to wear for her last podcast. "Clothes?" She manages to articulate, unsure.

With a nod, the hound begins picking up all the silly looking costumes. Every time she picks a piece of clothing up, she bends over, skirt long enough that only a bit of black stocking fabric peeks out when she reaches down. Nothing is really showing off, but it's very obvious that Knife isn't a flat malnourished diamond dog, soft curving hips and nice bust showing through the dress's silhouette.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
With a nod, the hound begins picking up all the silly looking costumes. Every time she picks a piece of clothing up, she bends over, skirt long enough that only a bit of black stocking fabric peeks out when she reaches down. Nothing is really showing off, but it's very obvious that Knife isn't a flat malnourished diamond dog, soft curving hips and nice bust showing through the dress's silhouette.

Alice enjoys the show, starting to get into the swing of having a maid and interacting with the dog more comfortably. 

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The elemental mare gives the necromancer and all the nymphs around a kiss on their noses and tells them: 'And you all behave while I'm gone, okay? Especially you, my love. Don't turn the Spire into your personal dark lair while I'm gone, okay.'

She mentally winks at him to make sure he knows she's joking and then says: 'Well, I'm off then! Until later!'

After that, she uses the scroll to open the portal to bring herself to the place where she is supposed to meet the planar shepherd and steps right through, using a spell to make sure no nymph can follow, definitely not wanting them to come along for this one.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
After that, she uses the scroll to open the portal to bring herself to the place where she is supposed to meet the planar shepherd and steps right through, using a spell to make sure no nymph can follow, definitely not wanting them to come along for this one.

Chroma is rapidly whisked into the dimensionally piercing spell whose manifold functions summarized are simply to take her to an exact location without error margins. This being the Astral Plane that men’s crossing almost indefinable distances across the malleable plane. From where Chroma arrives she is in situated on a teleportation circle lined by great statues of stone, astride one very small platform of liquid slivery material lit brightly like the moon were underneath it. Somehow it retains a solid nature allowing the mare to stand on said liquid silver even as it flows.

Standing inside the large circle but upon a pedestal exactly like Chroma there stands a unicorn of aged grey tinted metal, wearing naught but a highly ornated robe made from expensive materiels and clearly covered in fine spellwork to make the wearer both protected while retaining the ability to adapt to any plane’s own native elements to a great effect. Furthermore Chroma can feel the enchantments are of such degree it would take profound magic to create one, let alone the many this unicorn’s mantle of power holds.

On that note the unicorn is holding a very deep bow with his eyes closed but also gazed onto the ground. It seems the planar shepherd is not aware that Chroma arrived without fanfare.

<Scene Change To Canterlot, The Palace>

Deep in the secretive depths of the heart of Nostria, in the darkened interior of the chambers where The Empress herself resides...in that depth under the covers a large bulk of form slowly awakens. A heavy eyelid shifts up to let the ruler of an empire know that her dreams have faded away and allowed her bride to pass into the night's other parts. As such the insectile creature of equine morphology slowly cranes her neck from where it lies enjoying the plush nature of her pet's latex form, very slowly guiding her head to peer through the many drapes to look at the risen sun.

It seems her daytime princess has been busy some time now. A glance downwards reveals that her form is curled around her much smaller pet, a possessive cuddle if there is one. And with a faint feeling of amusement The Empress notes that her dream, which she enjoyed vividly, reflected in her ovipositor's movements as it appears to have painted her pet's underside a thick purple of her Royal Goop.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
Chroma is quite curious about the shiny liquid metal surface, deciding to make one of her own at some point, but when she notices the unicorn, she trots over to him and greets him: 'Umm, excuse me? Are you the planar shepherd who sent for me? I'm the mistress of the Elemental Spire, Chroma.'

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
: 'Umm, excuse me? Are you the planar shepherd who sent for me? I'm the mistress of the Elemental Spire, Chroma.'

"Yes my lady, it was I: Cruson the Planar Shephard. It was I who sent you the letter in hopes of reaching the greatest of elementalists. And, hopefully, to enlist your aid." 

The unicorn's voice is a strong once but also masculine, which fits in with his powerful if trimmed white beard and his eyes...which are still riveted to the ground. His robes are almost as large as he is at the present but adorning it Chroma can also see trinkets, medallions, some amulets and more, each with a function of magical origin or intent.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Yes my lady, it was I: Cruson the Planar Shephard. It was I who sent you the letter in hopes of reaching the greatest of elementalists. And, hopefully, to enlist your aid." 

The unicorn's voice is a strong once but also masculine, which fits in with his powerful if trimmed white beard and his eyes...which are still riveted to the ground. His robes are almost as large as he is at the present but adorning it Chroma can also see trinkets, medallions, some amulets and more, each with a function of magical origin or intent.

"Well, I am here because you asked for my help, so unless you want to misuse my powers, I will definitely do my best to lend you a hoof." the elemental mistress declares to the shepherd, "But I am very curious to hear about what exactly it is that you need my help with. You did not give me any information in the letter you sent."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Knife continues collecting everything up and looking around. "Do you have a basket I can put these into, Miss?" She intended to wash the clothes, but not until she knew the mare was good for the time being.

"I usually use the boxes my waifu figurines come in." Alice motions to a large cardboard box with various tracking labels in Neighponese on it. 

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
<Scene Change To Canterlot, The Palace>

Deep in the secretive depths of the heart of Nostria, in the darkened interior of the chambers where The Empress herself resides...in that depth under the covers a large bulk of form slowly awakens. A heavy eyelid shifts up to let the ruler of an empire know that her dreams have faded away and allowed her bride to pass into the night's other parts. As such the insectile creature of equine morphology slowly cranes her neck from where it lies enjoying the plush nature of her pet's latex form, very slowly guiding her head to peer through the many drapes to look at the risen sun.

It seems her daytime princess has been busy some time now. A glance downwards reveals that her form is curled around her much smaller pet, a possessive cuddle if there is one. And with a faint feeling of amusement The Empress notes that her dream, which she enjoyed vividly, reflected in her ovipositor's movements as it appears to have painted her pet's underside a thick purple of her Royal Goop.

The Royal Pet mewls and twitches as the goop slowly seeps into her latex coated body, as it has been for some time. Amity is mostly awake at this point but so wrapped in bliss from being basted in her Owner's goop whilst ciddled so possessively. Amity is overwhelmed with such a wonderful way in which to wake up. 

ZinkShecoat

"I usually use the boxes my waifu figurines come in." Alice motions to a large cardboard box with various tracking labels in Neighponese on it. 

Knife nods slowly, dropping the clothes into the first empty box she finds. She looks down at the groggy mare. "Do you need a pick-me-up, Ma'am?" The hound chuckles, bending down and giving her bosom a slight wiggle.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"Well, I am here because you asked for my help, so unless you want to misuse my powers, I will definitely do my best to lend you a hoof." the elemental mistress declares to the shepherd, "But I am very curious to hear about what exactly it is that you need my help with. You did not give me any information in the letter you sent."

"I swear by all of the divines that I only seek to save the life of a small unborn dragon, Oh Mistress Of Elements!" the planar shepherd all but yells in shock, now open-eyed and looking at Chroma with a facial expression of aghast horror at the suggested idea, yet he pushes on with shining desperation in his eyes, mirrored as it is in his voice as well: "A dragon of unimaginable might who resides in Astral Plane discovered her nest plundered, her hoard stolen and her eggs stolen. She raages all she wills and leaves nothing behind her and I know none who could stall her save for the very deity she follows and not even all whom I know could hope to persuade the Mother Queen of Dragonkind to do so. Please, Mistress Chroma Of Elemental Spire, I will beg if I need to!" 

The Royal Pet mewls and twitches as the goop slowly seeps into her latex coated body, as it has been for some time. Amity is mostly awake at this point but so wrapped in bliss from being basted in her Owner's goop whilst ciddled so possessively. Amity is overwhelmed with such a wonderful way in which to wake up. 

The Empress is clearly loathe to part from her pet to slowly stretch herself on the bed but she does so. Her entire body of darkness and purples shifts ever so slightly once each limb is made to flex on its own while the rest of the imperial being is cured around the puppy in her bed: the motions are almost as lazy as they are languid and The Empress makes absolutely no effort to make short work of her morning stretches as she clearly has decided to enjoy being in bed with her pet as long as she pleases.

She even kisses her pet's face as a gentle wake-up call followed by gentle purring deep in her carapace.

In fact, the yellow Queen is quite amazed and excited by this new place she has been stolen away to. 

The booping sister rapidly squek-squeak-sqeek 's at the silly sister, curious as to what could possibly keep their new sister so busy from such riveting games and overall playing with her siblings. She is curious to know, and is not afraid to boop her sister again if it seems Benevolence will ponder on the matter more than two seconds.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"I swear by all of the divines that I only seek to save the life of a small unborn dragon, Oh Mistress Of Elements!" the planar shepherd all but yells in shock, now open-eyed and looking at Chroma with a facial expression of aghast horror at the suggested idea, yet he pushes on with shining desperation in his eyes, mirrored as it is in his voice as well: "A dragon of unimaginable might who resides in Astral Plane discovered her nest plundered, her hoard stolen and her eggs stolen. She raages all she wills and leaves nothing behind her and I know none who could stall her save for the very deity she follows and not even all whom I know could hope to persuade the Mother Queen of Dragonkind to do so. Please, Mistress Chroma Of Elemental Spire, I will beg if I need to!" 

The elemental mare looks worried now, since what he said is definitely not good. 

"A mother dragon had her eggs stolen and is now rampaging through the plane to find them? That is definitely not good." the elemental mare agrees with the planar shepherd, "I presume that you want me to recover those stolen eggs, right? I don't think I'm fit to calm down a raging dragon mother. So, who stole these eggs in the first place and how can I find them? I doubt that they'd have stayed on this plane if they want to stay alive."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"A mother dragon had her eggs stolen and is now rampaging through the plane to find them? That is definitely not good." the elemental mare agrees with the planar shepherd, "I presume that you want me to recover those stolen eggs, right? I don't think I'm fit to calm down a raging dragon mother. So, who stole these eggs in the first place and how can I find them? I doubt that they'd have stayed on this plane if they want to stay alive."

The raw despair on the unicorn's face tells Chroma all she needs to conclude: he does not know; he does not know who, why, how nor where, he does - this exact not-knowing also hurts him as the inability to do anything claws at him clearly yet he cannot even come forth and say it except by saying nothing as he averts his eyes before squinting them shut.

"Idonotknow"

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The raw despair on the unicorn's face tells Chroma all she needs to conclude: he does not know; he does not know who, why, how nor where, he does - this exact not-knowing also hurts him as the inability to do anything claws at him clearly yet he cannot even come forth and say it except by saying nothing as he averts his eyes before squinting them shut.

"Idonotknow"

The elemental mare goes up to the unicorn and pats him on his shoulders to comfort him.

"The best thing I can think of is to search for traces of the magic they used to get in and out... I suppose that won't be all that easy, though." Chroma explains to the planar shepherd, "I need to go to the nest for that and see what I can find out there. Is the dragon mother still around there or did she take off and look elsewhere to find the eggs?"

The elemental mare is not keen on going to the nest while the dragon who owns it is out on a rampage, but it's her best shot at finding any kind of information that could lead her there.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
The elemental mare is not keen on going to the nest while the dragon who owns it is out on a rampage, but it's her best shot at finding any kind of information that could lead her there.

"We...I..." the unicorn stammers quietly, his eyes searching for a moment. "We know she waylaid a large trade hub and left behind grey cinders. It used to be the home for Ebon Cables...If I made a guess I would guess she tore through their library and is heading for the next settlement which lies not far from there and likely already sees evacuation attempts...if she did not prevent that already. "

From the tone of the unicorn he holds little to no hope for the city. "The dragon's name is Iridescence. Her nest had six eggs in it. I do not know how many she may recovered, but from a few garbled oracles I learned she has saved at least one of them."

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"We...I..." the unicorn stammers quietly, his eyes searching for a moment. "We know she waylaid a large trade hub and left behind grey cinders. It used to be the home for Ebon Cables...If I made a guess I would guess she tore through their library and is heading for the next settlement which lies not far from there and likely already sees evacuation attempts...if she did not prevent that already. "

From the tone of the unicorn he holds little to no hope for the city. "The dragon's name is Iridescence. Her nest had six eggs in it. I do not know how many she may recovered, but from a few garbled oracles I learned she has saved at least one of them."

"Well, in that case, she will likely not be at her nest... for the investigation at least, it is a good thing." she concludes from what he told her and then asks him: "Well, how do I find her nest? Can you lead me to it so I can start my investigation? You don't necessarily need to stay with me there if you're afraid she might come back."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Knife nods slowly, dropping the clothes into the first empty box she finds. She looks down at the groggy mare. "Do you need a pick-me-up, Ma'am?" The hound chuckles, bending down and giving her bosom a slight wiggle.

Alice's eyes follow the wiggle of the breasts with rapt attention in their every movement.

The Empress is clearly loathe to part from her pet to slowly stretch herself on the bed but she does so. Her entire body of darkness and purples shifts ever so slightly once each limb is made to flex on its own while the rest of the imperial being is cured around the puppy in her bed: the motions are almost as lazy as they are languid and The Empress makes absolutely no effort to make short work of her morning stretches as she clearly has decided to enjoy being in bed with her pet as long as she pleases.

She even kisses her pet's face as a gentle wake-up call followed by gentle purring deep in her carapace.

The latex Pet emits a bubbly giggle at being kissed and nuzzles into her much larger Owner, rubbing her whole body from the back of her head to her rump on Segment's underside in order to display as much love as physically possible for her beloved.

The booping sister rapidly squek-squeak-sqeek 's at the silly sister, curious as to what could possibly keep their new sister so busy from such riveting games and overall playing with her siblings. She is curious to know, and is not afraid to boop her sister again if it seems Benevolence will ponder on the matter more than two seconds.

Benevolence finds herself stun-locked by the frequent boops, legs spread out to the secondary cardinal points and snout constantly wiggling in response to the booping with her eyes fixed as if the yellow Queen is being power-cycled every 2 seconds.

ZinkShecoat

Alice's eyes follow the wiggle of the breasts with rapt attention in their every movement.

Knife nods slowly, picking up the box of costumes. "I'll be right back with a cup of coffee, Ma'am. I do hope you'll be out of bed by the time I return." The hound left the mare's room, backside wiggling a bit as she used her hip to keep the door open long enough to get the laundry out and take it to the wash.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"Well, in that case, she will likely not be at her nest... for the investigation at least, it is a good thing." she concludes from what he told her and then asks him: "Well, how do I find her nest? Can you lead me to it so I can start my investigation? You don't necessarily need to stay with me there if you're afraid she might come back."

"My good lady, are you saying you feel so suicidal as to risk the ire of a mother dragon by visiting her home as you please while she is away?!" the planar unicorn all but shouts in what is a profound sense of aghast at her words. "Please do not throw your life away with such a suicidal notion! I beg of you!"

Benevolence finds herself stun-locked by the frequent boops, legs spread out to the secondary cardinal points and snout constantly wiggling in response to the booping with her eyes fixed as if the yellow Queen is being power-cycled every 2 seconds.

Benevolece's antics cause great amusement to her sisters and brothers who find this boop-cycle's effects so much fun many of them are no their back flailing their miniature hoovesies in the air while a few remain merely snickering so deeply their eyes are full of tears of laughter, yet manage to boop their silly sister while more reinforcements make haste to arrive.

It seems Benevolence has become an instantly liked adopted sister among her new siblings.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"My good lady, are you saying you feel so suicidal as to risk the ire of a mother dragon by visiting her home as you please while she is away?!" the planar unicorn all but shouts in what is a profound sense of aghast at her words. "Please do not throw your life away with such a suicidal notion! I beg of you!"

"Well, what do you propose we do then? The only place where the thieves definitely must have left some sort of traces must be around the nest." the elemental mare explains to the unicorn, "I'd prefer it if I could just talk to the dragon mommy about it, but I think that might be even more dangerous. I could try and get her attention and write a peace offering in giant magical letters, but I know that a certain type of rage doesn't stop just like that."

"Maybe there's something else you can tell me?" the elemental mare inquires curiously, "It's just that I don't see many leads that would help us right now. We could obviously start with the area around the nest before going into it, since those thieves must have been observing the dragon to find some patterns in her behaviour like when she goes to feed herself."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"Maybe there's something else you can tell me?" the elemental mare inquires curiously, "It's just that I don't see many leads that would help us right now. We could obviously start with the area around the nest before going into it, since those thieves must have been observing the dragon to find some patterns in her behaviour like when she goes to feed herself."

The reality of the situation dawns on the unicorn simultaneous with a stark horror that is evident on his face. "I have no idea, my lady," he admits quietly and his head droops to the floor. "For all I am, nothing I know or can think of is of use."

The latex Pet emits a bubbly giggle at being kissed and nuzzles into her much larger Owner, rubbing her whole body from the back of her head to her rump on Segment's underside in order to display as much love as physically possible for her beloved.

The Empress looms over her pet, a tender look in her eyes, purring quietly, yet the more she enjoys her presence pressing into her pet's until she is back in bed except sans her bedmane, a peculiar part of her also begins looming as it too rises with The Empress, whose deeply resonating purrs deepen still as a familiar throbbing warmth rises in her nethers to touch that squeaky posterior.

Last edited by a moderator:

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Knife nods slowly, picking up the box of costumes. "I'll be right back with a cup of coffee, Ma'am. I do hope you'll be out of bed by the time I return." The hound left the mare's room, backside wiggling a bit as she used her hip to keep the door open long enough to get the laundry out and take it to the wash.

Alice slowly slides out of bed with the grace of a sea turtle, eventually rising to her hooves with a bit of effort. 

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Don't beat yourself up over it. Focus on what you can do to help and not on what you can't." the elemental mare suggests, "It would for example be important to know if you can get yourself to safety via a portal in case we find the dragon mommy attacking us. I can create some of my own, but in case something happens, we need to be able to rely on each other's ability to get out on their own. Trying to save each other may end up killing us both if we're not careful... well, if you're coming along that is."

The elemental mare trots over to him and pats him on his back.

"I suggest we go there, but immediately hop back if we see the dragon mommy there..." she elaborates on her plan, "But now that I think of it, we could actually try and drop a magic letter at the same time, in which we offer to help her... with a way for her to answer of course. We would of course need to highlight the letter for her to even notice, but if she would manage to be rational enough to read and respond to it, I think we can actually hope for her cooperation. Do you have something to create such a letter? And better make it untraceable, or she might just come for a visit."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
The Empress looms over her pet, a tender look in her eyes, purring quietly, yet the more she enjoys her presence pressing into her pet's until she is back in bed except sans her bedmane, a peculiar part of her also begins looming as it too rises with The Empress, whose deeply resonating purrs deepen still as a familiar throbbing warmth rises in her nethers to touch that squeaky posterior.

The Empress' Pet feels her eyes widen for a moment before her face flushes with a good deal of heat, knowing the feeling of her Owner's anatomy deeply and by heart at this point. Feeling her heart flutter the latex-coated Princess pushes her flanks back a bit, instinctively shaping her rump and tracing circles around the edge of the approaching royal scepter, the supple, latex cheeks teasing with fillyish love as the glide in their orbit along with Amity's full hips. 

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
". Do you have something to create such a letter? And better make it untraceable, or she might just come for a visit."

The unicorn mage ponders for a moment before he slowly nods his head albeit he is focusing his gaze in the stars far above in the sky. "That... Can be done. It is difficult because of how a dragon wards their home most times... But it can be done. I can tune into some of the more esoteric planes for protection and enspell the letter enough that it will draw her focus but also that it is too resistant to not be read by her."

The Empress' Pet feels her eyes widen for a moment before her face flushes with a good deal of heat, knowing the feeling of her Owner's anatomy deeply and by heart at this point. Feeling her heart flutter the latex-coated Princess pushes her flanks back a bit, instinctively shaping her rump and tracing circles around the edge of the approaching royal scepter, the supple, latex cheeks teasing with fillyish love as the glide in their orbit along with Amity's full hips. 

The weight that presses Amity deeper into the softness of the bed is slow in its approach but once its weight descends it is without compare in its firm nature to ensure the Pet Princess cannot wriggle out of the slowly enclosing trap. "Your Empress feels like awakening slowly, pet. And it seems like today she will not be attending the court matters until far late in the afternoon." comes a purring voice of an owner whose form eclipses that of her pet with ease, yet she takes her time in both speaking and lowering herself upon her pet - all the while keeping her scepter within that range to let its presence hover right beyond the range of touch. "Now what do good pets say to their owners for getting to sleep in the bed with their owner?"

ZinkShecoat

Alice slowly slides out of bed with the grace of a sea turtle, eventually rising to her hooves with a bit of effort. 

Knife eventually returns and waits patiently by the door. "That's better, Ma'am. Don't want to see you waste this lovely morning." She slowly walks to the bed, making it right again. She pulls a coin from her pocket and bounces it on the mattress, happy with her work, she turns to the Alice. "Can I do anything for you, Miss?"