CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
No approval needed nor, DEFINITELY, wanted. Reason? Reread my post. You have NO legs to stand on.

To be factual, since the code was released to the modding community, you do not have a leg to stand on blocking the modifications of your work. I've said before in several posts why you do not, what you could have done to circumvent your work from being modded, instead we are where we are.

The ONLY thing that stands between what you want -- your precious code to be left alone for childish reasons -- and the modification of that code is Kitteh's word the Revamp Mod will not modify it. Course, that only works for Revamp. Other mods? It is up to them, is it not.

Umm Rycharde, I'm VERY sure that it's a pretty idiotic thing to be insulting the one Admin who's on the forum a good amount of time and who doesn't mess around when pushed.

For the sake of the Mod, please just stop before he actually decides to ban and erase everything related to the Mod. Cause I'm very sure he would do that.

quirk

Jan 4, 2016
Sorry to interject, but I have an odd question that I am hoping someone here can help me with.

I just started playing CoC and am quite enjoying it. 
I found Tel'Adre and was amused by Frosty, especially after noting that the wiki says she was inspired by the character Pinkie Pie from MLP.

After playing a while longer I had a thought- would it be possible to disassemble the SWF and replace all instances of 'Frosty' with 'Pinkie' (and reassemble it)?
It might be an interesting exercise and I could learn a bit about editing SWF files.

After researching a bit I found a tool called Flasm, which I used to disassemble the SWF (piping the output to a text file).
The resulting file doesn't contain the bulk of the game code, but rather (I think) a list of the assets within the SWF.
Extracting the SWF as an archive reveals files that I assume are those assets, the largest of which appears to contain the game code.

At this point I am stymied. Even if I change the contents of that asset file, I am unsure how to properly re-package the archive.

If anybody felt like pointing me in the right direction (or letting me know that what I am trying is impossible), I'd be much obliged. 
I am trying to learn more than anything!

(If there is a better place to ask about this, feel free to point me in the right direction.)

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
Umm Rycharde, I'm VERY sure that it's a pretty idiotic thing to be insulting the one Admin who's on the forum a good amount of time and who doesn't mess around when pushed.

For the sake of the Mod, please just stop before he actually decides to ban and erase everything related to the Mod. Cause I'm very sure he would do that.

I have made it clear that these are MY comments. But yes, I can see him taking it out on me by kicking the mod off of the site. He IS that childish.

But, as stated in previous post, something Savin will not notice, nor pay any mind to, I am suffering from severe issues dealing with my disability: High anxiety; walking a very fine line between full on depression and rage brought on by my lifelong bout with bipolar disorder 2; severe long-term memory issues that are enhanced during periods like this; massive headache, again brought on by the above; back is flaring with lightning strikes, possibly enhanced through above issues; etc.

I do try to keep the anti-Savin rhetoric to a minimum, just issues get under my skin from time to time, and suffering from the above, which happens more times than not (thus the reason I am disabled), does not help.

I do apologize to one and all, even Savin, for rants like the ones today. :/

Sorry to interject, but I have an odd question that I am hoping someone here can help me with.

The interjection is needed, methinks. Well, make that meknows. LOL

I just started playing CoC and am quite enjoying it. 
I found Tel'Adre and was amused by Frosty, especially after noting that the wiki says she was inspired by the character Pinkie Pie from MLP.

After playing a while longer I had a thought- would it be possible to disassemble the SWF and replace all instances of 'Frosty' with 'Pinkie' (and reassemble it)?
It might be an interesting exercise and I could learn a bit about editing SWF files.

After researching a bit I found a tool called Flasm, which I used to disassemble the SWF (piping the output to a text file).
The resulting file doesn't contain the bulk of the game code, but rather (I think) a list of the assets within the SWF.
Extracting the SWF as an archive reveals files that I assume are those assets, the largest of which appears to contain the game code.

Fenoxo has released the code, available on github, so deconstructing SWF files is not needed.

At this point I am stymied. Even if I change the contents of that asset file, I am unsure how to properly re-package the archive.

If anybody felt like pointing me in the right direction (or letting me know that what I am trying is impossible), I'd be much obliged. 
I am trying to learn more than anything!

(If there is a better place to ask about this, feel free to point me in the right direction.)

Cannot help on compiling an SWF. Never have been good at that.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Not into the Stat Wars, instead people should be more concerned with the look and feel of driders, taurs, nagas, etc. in scenes, sexual or not. That IS the reason we all play. Stat bonuses are secondary after all if I read those that are taking up sides.

Then again, I'm dealing with MASSIVE issues with my disabilities right now, so I could be a scosh off target. :D

But what would be game like CoC without all those stats/tables and etc.? When you look at bare cvode it's all there that later after many turns outs come into simple text that some could say: it's so easy to make some scene....it's isn't and still that all subjective pov for each person which scene is good or bad. And left out of non standard body shapes isn't just this game/mode ilness.

MAYBE we will have more non standard body types scenes or we won't. I wish it would be former since it would make few more people less unhappy than their are now.

Anyway to what lvl that forum falling lately? -_- Can't even speak up openly your own pov without been harsh yet just still civil.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
Anyway to what lvl that forum falling lately? -_- Can't even speak up openly your own pov without been harsh yet just still civil.

As I have stated, I do offer my apologies to those offended, even Savin.

Don't get up on a soapbox too often, at least I hope not. Unfortunately, I am in the middle of a perfect storm, and believe me when I say it is not only directed at Savin. In the middle of political, anti-"militia", BDSM disagreements, and a few others, all brought on by this damn bipolar crap. Not using bipolar as an excuse, just a reason. Working on getting it under control.

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
So I'd thought I'd just step in to answer some things.

About the vore, I won't put in hard vore. Soft vore is fine as long as it doesn't involve digestion.

Sphinx TF is a possibility. I'm thinking of something that involves becoming a centaur then eating whisker fruits to gain feline traits and sphinx lower body. For all intents and purposes, it'll count as tauric body. Salamander TF isn't ruled out as well.

On a side note, here's the new thread for CoC HTML.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

Considering the recent rant on the mod's Trello, if I had any intention of lashing out at Kitteh over others' personal insults, I'm sure I'd have done it already.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
Considering the recent rant on the mod's Trello, if I had any intention of lashing out at Kitteh over others' personal insults, I'm sure I'd have done it already.

Thank you. I try my best to stay of my high horse, hard sometimes do to mental issues.

Thanx again.

EDIT: The feelings I have listed above and other posts I still have. I just try to keep them unvoiced. Fail miserably at that, but I do try. :D

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Thank you. I try my best to stay of my high horse, hard sometimes do to mental issues.

Thanx again.

EDIT: The feelings I have listed above and other posts I still have. I just try to keep them unvoiced. Fail miserably at that, but I do try. :D

Sometimes the truth has to be said. Being polite when we express our opinion is the best choice, but isn't always possible.

For my side, i have to admit that Savin's attitute towards people's opinion ruined my view of the developement team, and make me lose my hopes about T.I.T.S. Despite I prefer the fantasy theme, I don't hate the scy-fi settling, unlike many of its detractors.

Don get me wrong, I really appreciate all Fenoxo's work and I love many of the scenes made for the new game, specially the JimThermic's ones (in my humble opinion the best writer that the game actually has), but with Savin spewing his antipathy to anyone who doesn't like his opinion isn't a good signal from a game that is financed by fan support. If you don't see him doing this, only take a look at any comment suggesting a fetish that he doesn't like for one of his treasured characters.

But enough of that. T.i.T.S. developement is one thing, and the mod is other. The mod developement isn't taking anything from Savins precious stash, as Kitteh repeteadly stated that he won't, but still, he keeps lurking on the Trello board, and this sections of the forum. In the end, the only thing that he'll get is that we'll end disliking any character that he makes.

Again, i'm not pretending to offend anyone, only pointing what I see and stating my opinion, nothing else.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
he keeps lurking on the Trello board, and this sections of the forum.

And I also keep getting called a "waste of human skin" etc. by entitled internet randoms, so hey. If you're going to repeatedly insult someone in a public space, don't be shocked when they take notice of your shit-flinging. 

And as a side note, saying "No offense, [offensive comment here]," does not, in fact, make it not offensive. 

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Consider this formal notice that you all need to calm the fuck down. Some of the shit I've read recently that has been directed towards us has been fucking ridiculous, and the collective attitude that many of the fans of the mod have towards us has worn the ice pretty fucking thin.

If you're all going to continue being as abrasive, and frankly, pretty fucking abusive, you're more than welcome to get booted from these here forums entirely and then we won't have to give a shit.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Consider this formal notice that you all need to calm the fuck down. Some of the shit I've read recently that has been directed towards us has been fucking ridiculous, and the collective attitude that many of the fans of the mod have towards us has worn the ice pretty fucking thin.

If you're all going to continue being as abrasive, and frankly, pretty fucking abusive, you're more than welcome to get booted from these here forums entirely and then we won't have to give a shit.

Like I said, I really hope that the mod doesn't get banned because of their outburst's.

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
Ooooh, drama! Better flop my big ol' horsecock into this thread~

Mental disorders are not a free pass to be toxic or post inflammatory things. If for some reason you are incapable of acting like a reasoning, thinking being, you will be removed from the community.

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Can we please focus on avoiding drama? Talking about Savin is very likely to spark drama and toxicity.

I've put effort into the mod and I expect you guys to calm down. If I get booted, it's not my fault.

Look, Savin is great and all, writing Helia and interesting stories. I appreciate the work he has done. I expect you guys to respect him.

Now can we focus on mod feedback as it should have been, please?

GooTessa

Nov 3, 2015
You guys wana argue about insults and who's bad/good for the game, do it elsewhere, this is the thread for the mod, not your childish views. Start up a thread somewhere else that can be closed without ruining somebody who is not invested in this back and forth's hard work to make a fun fan-expansion set.

Or better yet, don't say them at each other at all.

Chesheire

Oct 2, 2015
Sphinx TF is a possibility. I'm thinking of something that involves becoming a centaur then eating whisker fruits to gain feline traits and sphinx lower body. For all intents and purposes, it'll count as tauric body. Salamander TF isn't ruled out as well.

On a side note, here's the new thread for CoC HTML.

Sick, I'm down for some Sphinx-iness :D

For the Salamander TF, have you thought about the item that will be used? Maybe some ash-fruit from the Volcanic zone? I think that if Salamander TF was to implemented, it should be tied to the Volcanic zone, but that's just my opinion.

Thanks so much for the mod! I've been enjoying it ever since I found and finished the CoC main campaign! It's some damn fantastic work!

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Any plan to give siren a special stat bonus like + 5 strength because shark morph/harpy siren combo is kind of messy stat wise

Also any plan to stat up demon morph and shark morph?

Ironclad

Dec 5, 2015
Ah this takes me back, people crying about Donutsteels and shitting on mods.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
Look, Savin is great and all, writing Helia and interesting stories. I appreciate the work he has done. I expect you guys to respect him.

I respect what you have said about not modding Savin's work, not because I agree with not modding a portion of an open source game do to the feelings of someone on the original's dev staff, but because you have stated it. I respect you, Kitteh.

I do not have to, nor will I, respect someone on another's say so, even though they may have done an outstanding bit of work on the game, which I do respect. He has done and made great additions to the game, which I give him a nod of gratitude, but by other actions on his part, I hold my respect for him.

Ooooh, drama! Better flop my big ol' horsecock into this thread~

Mental disorders are not a free pass to be toxic or post inflammatory things. If for some reason you are incapable of acting like a reasoning, thinking being, you will be removed from the community.

As far as "mental disorders are not a free pass", I am not saying they are. I am not using them as an excuse. I am not being "don't beat me up, I'm disabled." Rather it is a reason and that is all. A reason why I have used the "toxic" language I have, just as a way of apologizing for my actions. Though I still uphold the feelings behind them, who are far from toxic, save, possibly, from Savin's pov, I suppose. *shrug*

Yes, I said things when I was being assaulted by my disabilities earlier in a fashion that should have been toned down. I take full responsibility for that, mental issues and all.

I will abide on the "leave Savin alone" orders passed down. I really dislike dealing with such thoughts and words to begin with, believe it or not, but reality being reality and all...

</rant>

Kodoku

Sep 10, 2015
Look I rarely talk on this forum but i have something to say. SHUT THE HECK UP AND QUIT YOUR BITCHING. At this rate your going to get the thread closed with your stupid BS. Also Kitteh I don't think you'll get booted, If they boot you without reason and you have legit proof such as screen shots video recordings etc. that you have done nothing wrong. They can get in some serious crap over going against their policy depending on what it doesn't or doesn't contain.

Hey everyone, I decided upon myself to quit my lurking and sign up to be a part of the community!

With that said, wonderful mod, I'm so hooked! Especially with an already amazing game such as Corruption of Champions! So thank you guys again.

Chesheire

Oct 2, 2015
This is a games forum: being here is a privilege, not a right.

Wait, Savin, were you the author who wrote Helia? Helia is one of my favorite characters!

:eek:  I'm new, so this is kinda over my head right now lol.

Wait, Savin, were you the author who wrote Helia? Helia is one of my favorite characters!

:eek:  I'm new, so this is kinda over my head right now lol.

From my lurking on the topic, there seems to be a lot of beef between people whether T.I.T.S is better than C.O.C, and then some interpersonal hatred brewing between users due to it. That's just from what I've gathered.

Honestly though, I love C.O.C just as much as T.I.T.S, and as an adamant mod enthusiast, the discovery of this mods existence was like a breath of fresh air for me. It's really nice! I love community built content.

Edit: Spelling & Grahams.

Last edited:

Rho

Jan 6, 2016
Hi guys, I just wanted to ask a quick question. I recently started with Fall of Eden, which I played until I got the message it was still being developed. So I started reading on this forum about the other 2 games, COC and TITS. Now my question, are they also still being worked on? If yes, which of these 3 is most finished? Thanks. :)

Edit: Also, is there a reason to not play this mod instead of the original?

Mustang Flex

Aug 27, 2015
Steering the topic back on track, I'm pretty interested in a sphinx tf. What I'd like to know is, where one would acquire it in game. (as far as I know there's only one sphinx npc)

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Hi guys, I just wanted to ask a quick question. I recently started with Fall of Eden, which I played until I got the message it was still being developed. So I started reading on this forum about the other 2 games, COC and TITS. Now my question, are they also still being worked on? If yes, which of these 3 is most finished? Thanks. :)

CoC is the most finished, it really only needs to final dungeon for completion. The Mod can be viewed partly in the same way as extra content was developed by people for Skyrim.........as in extra content, not silly mode stuff. Don't expect Thomas the Tank engine to be in this game.

TiTS and FOE are the games being worked on the most at the moment. Public releases for TiTS are generally monthly, although Backer releases are a couple of times a month. FOE is generally bi-monthly for it's releases.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Now my question, are they also still being worked on? If yes, which of these 3 is most finished? Thanks. :)

CoC unmodded version: Fen and Gedan stuck somewhere between edits and coding last dungeon after which and then one more update to tailor epilogue game itself will be officialy called FINISHED.

CoC modded version: welllll it may be for long time unfinished or well as long Kitteh will be updating it it will be considered unfinished.

TiTS: game that is like 1 year old compare to 3-4 or so years old unmodded CoC so for next...3-4 years for sure it won't get anywhere near been finished.

FoE: slowly progressing game that still is in act 1 (of 4 planned) so also 3+ years till Alder may try call it finished.

For edit question...honestly it up to personal preference. That thread already ignite much...emotions that it really up to your decision. I personaly play all meantioned above titles plus few more that link to you can find here on forum (for ex. Night Games org+mod)

Steering the topic back on track, I'm pretty interested in a sphinx tf. What I'd like to know is, where one would acquire it in game. (as far as I know there's only one sphinx npc)

Sphinx TF you say fellow forum meber. Answer will be suprising simple...when you write one and submit to Kitteh for deciding if it quality is high enough to be included into mod. Or...someone else do this and you then need just weait till such kind soul do this (nagh not look at me I not so good)