Myrellion Content Discussion (GENERAL)

Koshka

Oct 2, 2015
So, we must choose between Kara (who have her own personal quest) and Shade (MC's older sister + busty milf). It's cruel...

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
He did, ages ago. Although you may wind up getting in bad with Shade anyway if you go down the Kara route. I believe you'd be picking a fight with Amara's crew in Kara's upcoming mission, whom Shade is close to.

I mean on this particular thread but then again I'm fairly new to the forums in general so not surprised I missed it earlier, thanks for the clarification. Still, seems like it'll be interesting to see how it all pans out.

SnowVilliers

Dec 31, 2015
Something I would like to see is instead of capturing evidence of Juro and Lyralla's conflict of interest to aggravate the red and gold conflict, I'd like to use that evidence to blackmail Juro into leaving the planet, taking his embassy with him. Also, and you can make this optional or not, but I would absolutely love to threaten him that if I ever catch wind of the kui-tan trying to colonize Myrellion ever again, that his dirty little secret is getting its own website and WILL go viral.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I'd like to use that evidence to blackmail Juro into leaving the planet, taking his embassy with him.

You don't go that far with it, but you can blackmail Juro with it during Fazian's quest.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I gotta admit that Fazian's quest intrigues me, as it does a good job of showing the effects of a long war on a society...even the victors suffer and will attempt retribution.

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
why was bovine mods moved here?

its a bug planet, one would think the cow mods would go to the bovine planet.

that said, new stuff looks so freaking awesome.

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015

the Cow transformation items Bovinium (Cowgirl) and Mino Charge (Minotaur/Bull) were moved.

or at least Bovinuim was, I don't think mino charge was avialible last time I played.

just found it weird, and annoying, as I used to go cowgirl and now I has to wait till I clear 1.5 planets to do so, when I dint have to.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
the Cow transformation items Bovinium (Cowgirl) and Mino Charge (Minotaur/Bull) were moved.

or at least Bovinuim was, I don't think mino charge was avialible last time I played.

just found it weird, and annoying, as I used to go cowgirl and now I has to wait till I clear 1.5 planets to do so, when I dint have to.

Well, first off, it's not being sold by the Myr so the point of "bug planet cow tf is weird" is out the window. Why it's only Gene selling it now is a good question.

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
which is the point.

Ellie (New Texas shop) should also sell them.

that and we need a mod that gives cow/equan vag. (the horse pill is a headache)

for Emmy quest 'aim/physical' quotient' ? does that mean my stats or something else?

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
It means which of Aim or Physique is higher.  If your Physique is higher than your Aim you get a sword, if your Aim is higher or if they're tied then you get a gun.

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
More specifically, the quotient refers to how high your current stat is in relation to your current stat cap for that stat. Not that it makes much of a difference, since there aren't that many things that could make your cap for one stat higher than for the others, and nothing permanent.

K

Krynh

Regarding Shade, is she meant to reappear in the bar after you learn she is your sister?

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
Ultimately no, currently yes. If and when Shade finds out that you're related, she bolts for home on Uveto to digest the news. As Uveto isn't in the game yet, that'd mean she'd disappear from the game altogether, which the devs didn't want. So for the time being she'll be on Myrellion even when she shouldn't.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Regarding Shade, is she meant to reappear in the bar after you learn she is your sister?

Yes, she is, at least temporarily until uveto is implemented.

Now a better question, in my opinion, is: 

Will she appear in Kara Quest 2 If she found out that she is your sister and promptly went the Uveto?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Will she appear in Kara Quest 2 If she found out that she is your sister and promptly went the Uveto?

She *shouldn't,* though there might be some weirdness on that note if she's still forced on Myrellion because Uveto doesn't exist yet. 

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Can't a hook be made in the quest where if probe attained AND shade told then she doesn't appear? At least until Uveto?

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

I think he's referring to the stuff Gene sells involving turning into a cow or bull.

Edit: just noticed I was a page behind, so that was already answered.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Can't a hook be made in the quest where if probe attained AND shade told then she doesn't appear? At least until Uveto?

Asked the same questions some time ago. Savin said that, after discussing the issue, it's decided that having more interactions right now is more important than avoiding continuity problems.

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015

Say. Was power running and beat Myrellion without going into the bar. Then went off planet and came back and sided with Shade.  The probe discussion is not happening. Is that an intended work around? Or did I break something and is Shade just stuck there. 

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Say. Was power running and beat Myrellion without going into the bar. Then went off planet and came back and sided with Shade.  The probe discussion is not happening. Is that an intended work around? Or did I break something and is Shade just stuck there. 

I think you managed to work around the probe meeting, since you won said probe and got it back to your ship presumably with Shade still staking out the bar so she wouldn't be out there to lean on it. I could easily be wrong though.

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015

Pretty sure you broke it by not knowing Shade before you beat Myrellion.

Also, the scene with the probe does not occur if you marry Taivra instead of making her submit. Nor is it supposed to. Taivra keeps the probe as her throne in that case.

Also, Shade will stay on Myrellion, despite saying she's leaving, until Uveto is up and running, because Savin does not want her to become inaccessible due to Uveto not being up and running yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015

That's working as intended. If you haven't done KQ1 (the bar encounter), Shade has no reason to come chat with you when you retrieve the probe (which would trigger the relative revelation). It's also the "legit" way to be able to encounter Shade in KQ2, since the other paths (best I can recall) result in her leaving Myrellion before that. Or, well, will result once Uveto rolls around.

Jaf

Feb 7, 2016
For the use of gas weapon, you need to remember than they were banned AFTER their use in the First World War in our world, then, they were not illegal when they were used, that mean they never broke the ant-Geneva convention because it doesn't exist