CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Nythias

Jan 3, 2016
I can't download the .swf file version. And the .apk version is conflicting with my unmodified game. I really don't wanna loose 200+ days progress.

>_>

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
So with the taur overhaul is it now possible to switch leg type?

One step closer to sphinx then

EDIT:Dear Jesus Sphinx morph is in the game and worse yet you can fusion it with Harpy for base of 140 Speed we have a new speed record xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
So with the taur overhaul is it now possible to switch leg type?

One step closer to sphinx then

EDIT:Dear Jesus Sphinx morph is in the game and worse yet you can fusion it with Harpy for base of 140 Speed we have a new speed record xD

Glad that you are happy :)

To be clear - Taurinum gives you extra 2 legs when you are bipedal. Legs would be of the same type, except for humans (classic centaur result).

P.S. I personally like draggonne taur (as fighter) or dragon/kitsune taur (as mage) most.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Tried pegatsune taur yet? That 150 speed is outright scary altrought dragonne 105 110 125 110 is exelent as well.  

For some reason no mather wich taur you make its very easy to combine it with dragon or harpy adding either balanced stat or a ridiculus amount of speed

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Tried pegatsune taur yet? That 150 speed is outright scary altrought dragonne 105 110 125 110 is exelent as well.  

For some reason no mather wich taur you make its very easy to combine it with dragon or harpy adding either balanced stat or a ridiculus amount of speed

I prefer dragon, since maxing speed does not give too much benefits. And dragon parts are more imposing, even for me (not much into reptiles).

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I prefer dragon, since maxing speed does not give too much benefits. And dragon parts are more imposing, even for me (not much into reptiles).

En... Raphael fencing perk+rapier from D2+perk that giving more atk depending how high speed stat is+that insane speed=like Phreak would say...Tons of Damage ^^

To back up that stment will drag out something I found in last days while checking something about NG, NG+, NG++, etc. stuff. In NG+ that combination without even dragon or taur modifications gave 79 atk value for 125 speed. Starting NG++ only lowered it to 41 at 150 and missing Raphael perk. Comparing that to heavy weapon PC wielded perks combo there is no way their can match dps of this combination and each higher NG makes that rift even wider (well for str it like flat grown while for speed it's scaling grown)

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
En... Raphael fencing perk+rapier from D2+perk that giving more atk depending how high speed stat is+that insane speed=like Phreak would say...Tons of Damage ^^

To back up that stment will drag out something I found in last days while checking something about NG, NG+, NG++, etc. stuff. In NG+ that combination without even dragon or taur modifications gave 79 atk value for 125 speed. Starting NG++ only lowered it to 41 at 150 and missing Raphael perk. Comparing that to heavy weapon PC wielded perks combo there is no way their can match dps of this combination and each higher NG makes that rift even wider (well for str it like flat grown while for speed it's scaling grown)

Not tried light weapon character for a while... Looks like formula were changed. Still, stun chance from warhammer is nice.

Nythias

Jan 3, 2016
This may be a strange request... But could a vore fetish be added? I really wanna eat some of my enemies.

Also, could we have a method to cheat and alter our appearance in debug mode?

Nythias

Jan 3, 2016
I was hoping for soft vore. Hard vore gets even to most voreaphiles. Maybe make it hunger dependant?

Also, can we get some potion for debug that makes people hungry? >_> I'm trying to become a cowgirl but can't eat enough Labova.

FurryPrince

Jan 3, 2016
As long as it don't fall in the "no" kind of content, like underage characters, gore or that kind of thinks...

Can there be a character that you help make sexier? Something similar to Lane from (TiTs) only wants to get sexier and with a "rule the world" kinda vibe~?

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
About sphinx morph im not so sure sphinx are suposed to have fur over their face so maybe remove the fur requirement to sphinx? Since sphinx is basicaly the taur catgirl and the step further behing the Cat-taur (complete feline)

Heck cat girl should benefit from the same bonus as Cat morph the same way dragon girl and dragon morph have the same boon the only defrence behing the depth of the transformation.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
Looking at the sphinx Savin wrote up, and keeping with that particular type, the sphinx used was a Greek sphinx:

• The Greek sphinx had the bust and head of a lady, the wings of an eagle, the body and legs of a lioness, and the tail of a snake or dragon.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Not tried light weapon character for a while... Looks like formula were changed. Still, stun chance from warhammer is nice.

Yeah that why I do like use huge or large warhammer with double attack even if my chara usualy got like 100-110 str anyway but somehow lately I notice that stun not proc so often anyway so it kinda makes it lil sad since think one advantage of heavy type weapon over light ones that can beat them with dps is status effects. Or it's just for my games that rng for them keep not giving me those status put on enemies. And still I know there is planned in undefined time in future another overhaul of combat stats and their bonuses, etc. that may or not again throw off all current builds that people using.

Looking at the sphinx Savin wrote up...

Well I also recalled only existing sphinx was more like really bizzare morph that still not have taur bottom body part. Wel we can still make sphinx TF that will make bipedal PC into one and cat-taur leave as...well cat-taur without renaming them to shpinxes unless we then would need adjust already existing one to be taur....which well as it's Savin baby will be hard to get approve to done without danger of irking someone "rage".

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
As much as savin made the original sphinx i think what he cared about was helia and Samurah is likely of little consequance

blackroseheart

Oct 8, 2015
It also doesn't seem possible to get your eggs fertilized, at least as a drider.  I've tried Jojo, minotaurs, male spiders and satyrs so far.

Edit: Also tried imps, Izma, Minerva, Marble, lizan rogue and Ceraph.  The only times I've successfully gotten fertilized eggs were self-fertilization.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Pretty sure the egg fertility problem is a vanilla CoC issue. Even before the Revamp showed up, I've never had any luck with drider chars, which is one of the reasons I no longer have any.

blackroseheart

Oct 8, 2015
That might be but I was kinda hoping it might make it into a bug fix.

Edit: Okay, did finally manage to get fertilized eggs riding the drider's cock vaginally.  I'm not sure if it's intentional or not that only they can fertilize you.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
Well I also recalled only existing sphinx was more like really bizzare morph that still not have taur bottom body part. Wel we can still make sphinx TF that will make bipedal PC into one and cat-taur leave as...well cat-taur without renaming them to shpinxes unless we then would need adjust already existing one to be taur....which well as it's Savin baby will be hard to get approve to done without danger of irking someone "rage".

Savin has, literally, no ground to stand on. We are using the Greek sphinx which so happens to be the same sphinx Savin used. In other words, we are using the same trope as he, just with a minor (read considerable) twist. We are not limiting the sphinx to a single entity but a racial one set up for the use of all Champions. We are designing a TF that will create a sphinx, one which lines up with an earlier, added one to add consistency to CoC. Nothing more. So if Savin gets miffed we'll point him to the numerous instances of the sphinx he has used.

Another thing, I say we should use ALL characteristics in the sphinx I listed above: add the dragon tail, one that was not used by Savin in his  rendition, thus removing OUR sphinx from his.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Savin has, literally, no ground to stand on. We are using the Greek sphinx which so happens to be the same sphinx Savin used. In other words, we are using the same trope as he, just with a minor (read considerable) twist. We are not limiting the sphinx to a single entity but a racial one set up for the use of all Champions. We are designing a TF that will create a sphinx, one which lines up with an earlier, added one to add consistency to CoC. Nothing more. So if Savin gets miffed we'll point him to the numerous instances of the sphinx he has used.

Another thing, I say we should use ALL characteristics in the sphinx I listed above: add the dragon tail, one that was not used by Savin in his  rendition, thus removing OUR sphinx from his.

Since I'm sure you're dying for my approval: go ahead. I'd play the shit out of a sphinx.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Another thing, I say we should use ALL characteristics in the sphinx I listed above: add the dragon tail

Yarr Yarr let make this sphinx have 9 fluffy dragon tails ^^ Cuz why not? Derp derp ahh too much staring on CoC code lately -_- Somehow I recalling that scene from Matrix when one character say he see all sexy gals in those code lines he see on his comp screen....I almost feel I close to his state of mind currently.

And from different barrel stuff. Naga giving speed bonus, taur too so what about drider bottom body? Shouldn't it be somehow not forgoten too and got some bonus? THen again drider base and all morph tops combos for stats...ahhh new arm race would start or...not.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
Since I'm sure you're dying for my approval: go ahead. I'd play the shit out of a sphinx.

No approval needed nor, DEFINITELY, wanted. Reason? Reread my post. You have NO legs to stand on.

To be factual, since the code was released to the modding community, you do not have a leg to stand on blocking the modifications of your work. I've said before in several posts why you do not, what you could have done to circumvent your work from being modded, instead we are where we are.

The ONLY thing that stands between what you want -- your precious code to be left alone for childish reasons -- and the modification of that code is Kitteh's word the Revamp Mod will not modify it. Course, that only works for Revamp. Other mods? It is up to them, is it not.

And from different barrel stuff. Naga giving speed bonus, taur too so what about drider bottom body? Shouldn't it be somehow not forgoten too and got some bonus? THen again drider base and all morph tops combos for stats...ahhh new arm race would start or...not.

Not into the Stat Wars, instead people should be more concerned with the look and feel of driders, taurs, nagas, etc. in scenes, sexual or not. That IS the reason we all play. Stat bonuses are secondary after all if I read those that are taking up sides.

Then again, I'm dealing with MASSIVE issues with my disabilities right now, so I could be a scosh off target. :D