Lust Doll (Completed Game!)

Zio

May 19, 2016
This game is awesome and i cant wait for more but i do have a question is there any content involving the cop girl so far or is she  going to be relevant  later 

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
This game is awesome and i cant wait for more but i do have a question is there any content involving the cop girl so far or is she  going to be relevant  later 

There is already content in.

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
does anyone know how to deal with the parasite problem in the science tower?

Think you know how it's done now.

Yes, and she'll also be relevant for something big later.

Reactions: Zio

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Gotta say im excited for slavers.

Question on how it works, I take it you lose to slavers you get hauled to the slave auction house. Will there be player choice in who the master/mistress is, or can we influence it VIA shrine bell?

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
So...the game never fits the window. It's way out of place, so I can't see ~25% of the screen, so I cannot play :(
There have been reports about that on Ins Tumbler, don't think its be resolved yet.

JickOShadows

May 13, 2016
Fixed it.
It's an issue with the Fullscreen++ that happens on some architectures.
If you get it: try alt+enter.
If that fails, google Fullscreen++ issues on RPGmaker.

Last edited:

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Good
Fixed it.
If you get it: try alt+left shift.
Cool, might wanna go to Ins Tumbler and leave a message from him.

Also have fun and don't go raw on yourself

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Gotta say im excited for slavers.

Question on how it works, I take it you lose to slavers you get hauled to the slave auction house. Will there be player choice in who the master/mistress is, or can we influence it VIA shrine bell?

You'll be able to influence it in a certain way. Should be relatively apparent once you get there.

Fixed it.
If you get it: try alt+left shift.

Glad to hear it got sorted out. I'll jot it down as a possible fix.

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
You'll be able to influence it in a certain way. Should be relatively apparent once you get there.

Alrightly then. Until then I shall wait.

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
*Continues to wait for the slaver update*

Ill just play some ....I dunno Civ 5...

GetterRobo

Nov 30, 2016
I am lost. I just got in New Ark City and have to find someone, where are they?

Great game, by the way.

Aosta

Jan 18, 2016
Just to check, I know why our succubus friend is so hesitant to teach us magic, but how does one go about unlocking that last option to tell her the price of learning magic?

I've more or less overturned every rock and stone I can get my hands on but I've not been able to find any way to unlock the option to get the magic skill.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Just to check, I know why our succubus friend is so hesitant to teach us magic, but how does one go about unlocking that last option to tell her the price of learning magic?

I've more or less overturned every rock and stone I can get my hands on but I've not been able to find any way to unlock the option to get the magic skill.
Try library in the tower.

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Heys, fyi next public release should be Dec 15 (and should follow that pattern from then on)

Watch out for gandhi in the meantime.

Gandhi? I only play with custom civs man. I am more afraid of Clunely the scourge

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
I am lost. I just got in New Ark City and have to find someone, where are they?

Great game, by the way.

For the most part, once you get there it's more about wandering around seeing what events you uncover. Eventually I'll put in main storyline stuff, but for now it's a little whiles off.

Do you have any plans for including the male character options yet?

Like character art? I don't think it'll happen. Way too much work at this point.

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Ughhh I don't know how much longer I can wait for the new update...

Reactions: Indivi

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Disclaimer: This game contains sexually-explicit scenes and is for adults only. This is a fictional work. All characters are over 18 years of age and any resemblances to people living, or otherwise is purely coincidental. Neither the developer, the game’s contents, nor anyone involved in the game’s production condone sexual crimes of any form or nature. Such issues in real life are very serious and should not be treated lightly. Please enjoy this game only for what it is; a fantasy, and a product purely of the imagination. Thanks for your understanding!

Release 7.1: https://mega.nz/#!qcMElaAS!esMYLN4HyW3XWG1QdMcK9R5Q1YgJ7XAn7WLDQ_0FVBs

To transfer your save file, copy any file with a name like “Save01.rvdata2” over to the updated game folder.

I’m running a patreon, if you would like to support me in building this project!:
https://www.patreon.com/indivi

—————————

Changelog:
-Fixed credit change prompt not showing when buying a certain slave.
-Prevent buying a certain slave twice, leading to game crash.
-Fixed bug where Rinny stays with you outside of Transylvania
-Fixed m2f trans treating player as still having a cock.

-Can now progress slavery story arc; meeting with Don after exploring milk store basement.
-Fixes for bandit girl scene triggers
-Made Wilderness map part of New Ark City section, rather than the Abandoned Town.
-Added a bit to bandit girl's scene, hinting at her extra scenes.
-Reduced wilderness cost further
-Made getting mushroom set less random and easier to find
-Fixed crash if your energy/health drops to 0 without setting a return point
-Fixed bug where pitcher plant doesn't specify what it removes during loss scene.
-Dropped some stat check requirements
-Added Chill Drink which reduces lust, opposite of lust tonic
-Fixed bug where using the dildo to masturbate as a futa/herm crashes the game.
-Fixed bug where getting milked in basement shows getting and losing lactation state incorrectly
-Xxx'ing with the slime monster now gives you a covered in purple slime condition. Added a rinsing station in the beginning lab area for washing it off.
-Wearing blindfolds will now hide the map.
-Fixed bug where tied up escape play with Fawn would unlock through the wrong scene.
-Fixed a bunch of events not accounting for parasite attachments
-Fixed bug where foot kink stuff wasn't triggering properly
-Fixed bug where you'd fight the wrong monsters after end of Science Lab Tower.
-Setup player owned dungeon
-Improved code efficiency
-Added hint to location of Succubus Tower
-Turned one of the rooms in Succubus Tower into mystic training spot.
-Added slaver encounter to wilderness and being captured event.

~

Poll Results for December:

1. Storyline to work on next?
Slavery Desert: New desert slavery town, egyptian/arabian themes, ancient cursed pyramid (3)
Meat Parasites: Mistyra (parasite lady)/ Linda (scientist) route, meat labyrinth (7)
Transylvania: Rinny (succubus) route, haunted graveyard/castle manor (0) <Being worked on next!
New Ark: Fawn (bdsm girl) route, unlock upper New Ark (hospital, college, high class society where public obscenity is NOT allowed) (7)
Forest Expansion: Dangerous plant life, dryads and slime monsters, will lead to an underwater section (2)
~
Transylvania won the popular vote, so it'll be the area to build for December. Yay Rinny/partner mechanics!

And kink-wise, here's where things stand:

~
2. What kink would you like to see most?
Futanari npc (1)
Exhibitionism/Public humiliation/use (5)
Breast milking and nipple play (8)
Tickle torture/feet tickling (12)
Hypnotism/Mind control (1)
Orgasm denial (5)
Anal/spanking/Butt stuff (0)
BDSM/pain play (2)
psychotic yandere NPC (1)
NPC corruption (prudish to sex-crazed) (9)
Footjobs/foot worship (0)
~

With the new release, I've added a player owned dungeon. You can unlock it by meeting with the Don and following the storyline there. For now, the dungeon is a little experimental in concept. I'll expand on it once it's proven itself bug free (and if you guys like the idea.)

On picking up a wiki for the game, I guess Smutosaurus is the place to try asking? I can't find any contact info on the site, but I'm assuming it's Fenoxo's, so I'll try bugging him later and see what options are available. Or if you guys know whose door I should be knocking on, send me a PM!

Last edited:

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
..... *Grabs update and runs away* THANKS!

Reactions: Indivi

ralanr

Nov 27, 2015
I've only been able to get two followers in the dungeon. Any others?

It's the succubus and the spa girl so far. Any others like Fawn or Arlene?

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Initial thoughts on the slave ARC thus far.

Glad to see Cassie got a bit of attention.
Don is LUAGHABLY easy.
Myself not a fan of having slaves though I'm sure someone will like the idea.
Getting caught by slavers didn't quiet go where I expect...but was interesting none the less.

Dunno if its an error but I had 12 (Base was 7 bonuses added it to 12) Empathy when I tried to talk to Cass but the option was greyed out. I think a 12 check is a to high for one of the first Empathies checks as Empathy is rarely used at all and is an absolute bitch to get any levels in it.

Atlas1965

Aug 28, 2015

Don is LUAGHABLY easy.
Getting caught by slavers didn't quiet go where I expect...but was interesting none the less.

Dunno if its an error but I had 12 (Base was 7 bonuses added it to 12) Empathy when I tried to talk to Cass but the option was greyed out. I think a 12 check is a to high for one of the first Empathies checks as Empathy is rarely used at all and is an absolute bitch to get any levels in it.
How do you get levels in it?

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Hey guys, the first patreon milestone for Lust Doll has been reached!

What does that mean? Well, in January, in addition to the other bonuses, all patreon supporters will get to vote for ONE in-depth minigame/side story to be brought in to the game (over a number of updates.)

Here are the choices being considered:

1. Run your own milk/'cattle' farm
Inherit a farm to raise livestock (cowgirls and similar), sell their byproducts (milk, cum, etc.), make your livestock more productive through various methods (keeping them content, working them like slaves, etc.), earn automated income based on your farm's productivity.

Main kinks: lactation, breasts milking, cock milking, breast growth, cock growth, playing with animal girls

2. M to F transformation alternate universe story
The main character steps into a portal, and into the body of a young male university student, who ends up getting turned into a girl, and has to learn to accept it. Which might be a little difficult when his-turned-her friends and enemies find out and start messing with her and her new girl body!
Note: starts with 4 votes, carried over from previous kinks polls (before the option was transferred here.)

Main kinks: humiliation, bimbofication/becoming sex crazed, dominant females, BDSM/being a subbie, breast growth

3. F to futanari transformation alternate universe story
Same idea as number two. The main character steps into a portal, and into the body of a young female university student. Only in this case, she ends up getting turned into a futanari, and has to deal with the consequences and risks of having the people around her finding out about (and toying with) her brand new body part!

Main kinks: futanari, humiliation, bimbofication/becoming sex crazed, dominant females, BDSM/being a subbie, cock growth

4. Battle sex island
The main character ends up on an island, which happens to be host to a sex battle competition. Enter into special arenas with binding traps and hazards, and duke it out with three other girls to come out on top! Players can gain points by either forcing a girl to orgasm, or making them admit defeat. Whoever has the most points at the end of the round wins and moves up in the rankings. If you've ever played Night Games by Silver Bard, it'll be largely similar to that.

Main kinks: Battle sex, clothing strip, getting ganged up on by 2-3 girls, bondage traps, tickle torture, futanari

Check out my patreon if you want to get in on this!
https://www.patreon.com/indivi

Don is LUAGHABLY easy.

Sweet, thanks for the feedback. You're right, Cassie's stat checks are accidentally looking for one too many. Fixed now. It's also sort of suppose to be a little tough to convince her that way, so it's more or less working as intended?

How do you get levels in it?

There are some events that'll give you a large boost depending on your actions, and you can farm it from fairies in the forest (agree to play with them.) I'll probably add more ways eventually.