CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

BlueMogu

Sep 12, 2015
Sex is actually bad for you. Proof? Every person who has had has died.

Wake up, sheeple.

Hurshana

Dec 3, 2015
I can't seem to meet Tamani on her own anymore, she only shows up with her brood.

Any ideas why?

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015

Wake up, sheeple.

^ Speaks the truth!

Also, random bug found moment: Anyone getting odd scene issues with Lizan Rogues? My "evil" char ran across one, Lizan Rogue didn't like what he smelled, we fought like normal, but when I won, the after-battle sex scenes where oddly labelled as "Use Dick" and "Use Pussy". Odd, because my evil char doesn't have a pussy. Also, the words "cocks" (I only have one, lol) and "pussy" in the tooltip discriptions are both in brackets, assuming that's evidence of an error. The pussy scene procs with several "Error: Invalid vagina number (0) passed to vaginaDescript()" instances where it should be describing said lady nethers, which again this char has none of his own. (well, none attached to him per say)

I'll check with my other, much nicer char to see if I can reproduce the same bug with a different save.

Edit: No errors on my good guy char, I have to "spar" with the Lizan as he's not hostile like he is with my first char, but the correct options do appear for "Use Dick" and "Use Ass" for him afterwards (he doesn't have a vagina either).

I can't seem to meet Tamani on her own anymore, she only shows up with her brood.

Any ideas why?

I know she has a kind of cool down period at a point in her pregnancies where she seemingly goes MIA for days. It could also just be bad proc odds at work. Sometimes, I can't go more than a few turns without her reaching up my thighs with that "wolfish grin", other times I've gone on weeks without finding her once. I have been able to encounter her in my current playthroughs. Try deepwoods, I think her odds are better there that forest.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015

Wake up, sheeple.

Ah! But every person that hasn't had sex have also died. Eeeek!! That means sex is bad for EVERYONE! It matters not whether you participate or not.  o_O

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
rand(x) = 0 to (x - 1), correct?

Brain no workie for approx 18 hrs and won't allow me to go to bed.

NopeNopeNope

Nov 27, 2015
I posted this in the bugs on Trello as well, but I was hoping maybe I'd get some input here.

So I've been playing the latest release for the last few days on Hardmode, and just yesterday I reached ascension. Now when I ascended I played for a quite a bit off and on, and when I closed out for a bit and came back I noticed my save file was still from the point of just before ascension. I tried ascending again, clicking save, autosave, etc. But it won't save the file, because I'm in Hardmode I can't even do it manually. The saving only stops for ascension though, because I can still continue in the original and it will save automatically, but if I ascend it won't.

Is there any fix for this? Is this a known issue?

Farlun

Nov 28, 2015
Ah! But every person that hasn't had sex have also died. Eeeek!! That means sex is bad for EVERYONE! It matters not whether you participate or not.  o_O

Damnit!

Now it turns out that sex is the real Hitler! D:

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
So today, I decided to bring my laptop to Best Buy to have it fixed. And now I'll have to use my mom's laptop until it's fixed.

My laptop had liquid damage as a result of water accidentally spilled over the keyboard.

So it looks like there won't be updates for some time.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Curse you H20! You may provide me with continued life but at what cost? AT WHAT COST?! A world with less smut updates...

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
So today, I decided to bring my laptop to Best Buy to have it fixed. And now I'll have to use my mom's laptop until it's fixed.

My laptop had liquid damage as a result of water accidentally spilled over the keyboard.

So it looks like there won't be updates for some time.

And it happened shortly after this thread had obtained just over 1000 posts. Damn.

blader4411

Dec 5, 2015
Are there any plans to add the Helspawn incest scenes? I saw them on a document but they don't seem to be in the game.

Primename

Dec 5, 2015
Are there any plans to add in any transformative items for Sand/Cum Witches? I would really like to join them if it didn't involve a bad end >.>

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
Are there any plans to add the Helspawn incest scenes? I saw them on a document but they don't seem to be in the game.

Savin, the author of Helia and Helspawn, said no more additions will be made.

Even though Revamp Mod IS a mod, making any changes to the game viable, Kitteh has stated that all Savin authored content is verboten when it comes to any alterations.

Bummer, huh?

Are there any plans to add in any transformative items for Sand/Cum Witches? I would really like to join them if it didn't involve a bad end >.>

There has been no sign of any changes/additions to the Sand Witch horde that I've seen on Trello. 

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
To be fair, if people kept asking the same thing over and over and over again, even though you have thousands of times already made it perfectly clear your intentions, I'd make it against the law to ask of it one more time too. Every time someone asks Savin or Fen why CoC hasn't been finished or when will they work on it more or when will this NPC get more fleshed out or that scene be added in, I think to myself, "PLEASE don't do that!" Doesn't mean it's that person's fault for not knowing, but still I can't really say I blame them much either, all things considered.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
Well, I'm happy to atleast bring the idea up. Or is it one of those banned topics I've been hearing about?
Nope. Savin did not author the Sand Witches, so it is not band.

To be fair, if people kept asking the same thing over and over and over again, even though you have thousands of times already made it perfectly clear your intentions, I'd make it against the law to ask of it one more time too. Every time someone asks Savin or Fen why CoC hasn't been finished or when will they work on it more or when will this NPC get more fleshed out or that scene be added in, I think to myself, "PLEASE don't do that!" Doesn't mean it's that person's fault for not knowing, but still I can't really say I blame them much either, all things considered.

Understand that to a point.

As far as asking when the game is to be completed? Fen started the game, he should have completed it before going onto TiTS, if nothing else, finished D3.

I can understand being over asked by the community if this or that could be added to a particular project, but to announce that a project has not been completed to the official wiki then never doing it will ask for a barrage of requests for its completion.

Then, to release the code so everyone can make mods if they want to, but one of the authors say, "Nope, I worked on that so you cannot touch it," is, in my eyes, childish.

A mod is a mod. The modders are not asking Savin to work on it, instead they are going to make any modifications to the game they want to, including Savin's work. If Savin is sooo particular about his work, he should have pulled all references to it before Fen released the source.

Farlun

Nov 28, 2015
Guys, please stop hating Savin. 

I mean, I get it, I really do, but the last thing I want is for another flamewar here and shutting down of this mod/thread.

Thanks.

Per obliterated laptop: Bummer.

Oh well, ain't no content now. So...

Post bread.

Wheat-Bread_2856.jpg

Scarebear

Oct 16, 2015
I think we've had this conversation in this thread before.

I don't think Savin has actually banned people from modding his CoC stuff I think Kitteh made the decision to leave it alone out of respect.

That being said, I'm way too lazy to go back and try to find those posts.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
I think we've had this conversation in this thread before.

I don't think Savin has actually banned people from modding his CoC stuff I think Kitteh made the decision to leave it alone out of respect.

That being said, I'm way too lazy to go back and try to find those posts.

A small post from Trello written by Kitteh: "[...] Things I want to do but can't. Futafication of Helia (Savin's watching!) [...]"

Zunzun

Dec 6, 2015
I'm not 100% sure if this is the right place to ask, but what is "ascension"? I've seen it around the place a bit recently first in the changelog for this mod, but there doesn't appear to be any references to what it is on the forums or in the main wiki or anything.

Anyway, thanks for any help you can give.

Sanguinis

Aug 30, 2015
I'm not 100% sure if this is the right place to ask, but what is "ascension"? I've seen it around the place a bit recently first in the changelog for this mod, but there doesn't appear to be any references to what it is on the forums or in the main wiki or anything.

Anyway, thanks for any help you can give.

After killing Lethice, if I remember correctly, it is an option you can find somewhere in your camp.  Basically a New Game+ option.  You should keep your stats, items, and I think the camp's storage items and what you left in them, though I can't seem to remember on that one.  You also get to pick (an?) Ascension perk(s).  I don't remember specifically what they all are, though there are several and most of them have several ranks, but they are all useful from what I recall.  I am probably missing at least a few things, but those are the major ones, that I remember anyway.  You should be able to find about more on the wiki.  You can find a link to that on the topic's first post.

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I can't make changes to Helia because said content belongs to Savin and remember, Savin's always watching us. So unfortunately, the chance of Helspawn incest scenes being added is next to nothing.

Regarding ascension, you can find the information here.

Belhemot

Sep 21, 2015
I think i found a bug with the double atacks perk,Its should be that after 60 strenght u deal less dmg but i still deal the same dmg.Like single strike 180 and with double stricke i deal 180 and 180.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
I think i found a bug with the double atacks perk,Its should be that after 60 strenght u deal less dmg but i still deal the same dmg.Like single strike 180 and with double stricke i deal 180 and 180.

Actually, the way it works, depending how you have your settings (Single, Double or Dynamic), you get two-strikes depending on your strength until 59 or 60 (cannot remember what the code says). From that point on, if you have set on dynamic, the Champion shifts over to single strike; if settings set to double, then two-strikes set with strength of 60.

It looks like you knew that but said it in a way I did not fully understand. (Hopefully, the above is easier.)

If you're single attack equals one of your double-strikes when settings are double-strike, then there seems to be a bug. I'll pass it on to Kitteh.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
If by accident i found a starting name by randomly typing it and it turns me into a pink fox girl with all of the fetish and a few extra secret feat is this called cheating?

Also i tried the APK with my just out of the shop Samsong Galaxy Grand Prime and it still crash on me when oppening -.-'

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
If by accident i found a starting name by randomly typing it and it turns me into a pink fox girl with all of the fetish and a few extra secret feat is this called cheating?

Also i tried the APK with my just out of the shop Samsong Galaxy Grand Prime and it still crash on me when oppening -.-'

Nope. No cheating. I have seen the list of special names, and I THINK I put that list on the wiki. Cannot find it right name. Doing some searching now.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015

Found the list, click here (this link points to the original character creation page, for the updated page, go here).