CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
A point of note: Savin has given permission for others to add to or write scenes for Helia and Helspawn. He just refuses to do it himself, or allow them into the base game. As long as they are for this mod, they have the OK! Woo! Oh, and here is the link where he gave the permission: https://fenoxo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/493-motherfucking-coc-week/&page=3#comment-10300

emot-ramsay.gif

Oh Boy!.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Liger274

Nov 5, 2015
Will you eventually do something for Tamani?  I saw somewhere on the revamp wikia that there was something about her coming to camp.  That would be awesome I always thought Tamani never had enough interactions with the player.

This is an interesting mod! one question though is it possible to use the save editor on this modded version?

Yes, if you update it, it will have nearly all the revamp builds in it as well.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Will you eventually do something for Tamani?  I saw somewhere on the revamp wikia that there was something about her coming to camp.  That would be awesome I always thought Tamani never had enough interactions with the player.

There is the possibility of follower content being written in the future. You can look it up through the Trello on the first page.

HeavyMetalLoser

Sep 27, 2015
I think a good compromise would be to implement some kind of tool that allows players to add scenes into the game themselves. That way we could write up and insert new scenes for all our favorite characters without upsetting the original creators.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
This is an interesting mod! one question though is it possible to use the save editor on this modded version?

Yes. The Save Editor should come with the files CoCEd.Data.xml and CoCedDataRevampMod.xml, each one needed to mod a save from that variant of CoC -- the first file is for saves with the normal game and the second is needed to mod saves from the Revamp. When loading a file using the Editor, it will automatically use the appropriate xml, so it won't mess up your saves by applying Revamp-related flags to a normal game save (though, you should still take care when loading saves with the regular game, as loading a Revamp save into regular CoC game can muck them up still).

If your version of the Editor -- which, you should be using the latest possible anyways -- does not contain the Revamp xml for some reason, here's the link to the Github releases for CoCEd:

https://github.com/tmedwards/CoCEd/releases

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
I think a good compromise would be to implement some kind of tool that allows players to add scenes into the game themselves. That way we could write up and insert new scenes for all our favorite characters without upsetting the original creators.

It's possible with the source code and a program called Flash Develop to do this. You don't really have a guide though so the coding stuff has to be done yourself.

7twenty

Dec 12, 2015
I still don't think it's a good idea to do that because of what he said before the "approval", which I believe should be taken with a grain of salt.

The previous sentence in that post Savin made: "And like I've said to Kitteh and the mod team several times: they technically CAN finish Helspawn, in the same sense that I technically CAN ban them and delete the content from the site."

Ah, I got it. It was a threat. That seems unsporting, but that is a thing. Alas, nothing can be done about it. If he wants it dead, than let it die.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
Ah, I got it. It was a threat. That seems unsporting, but that is a thing. Alas, nothing can be done about it. If he wants it dead, than let it die.

A bit of childishness this. One, for demanding modders leave his stuff alone. Two, especially, flaunting his power by threatening to delete people and threads for doing what modders do, mod.

It would be different, if Fenoxo had not release the code for CoC to be modded. I would fully understand the people responsible being banned and threads dealing with the hacked and modded game removed.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
They are fine with the game being modded what mostly bothers him I think at this point is having the mod hosted on the official forums and the potential for his writing to be mistaken for some of the lower quality (although still appreciated by me) material of the mod. If Kitteh were hosting the mod on his own site then yeah it's an open source project so everything is fair game. But right now the Mod is being hosted on Fen's Forum on his dime so contents are subject to Fen's approval and those of his appointed forum moderators such as Savin. If you ever want hellspawn content you are gonna need to find a new home to host the mod. And even then at this point it would still probably be a bit in bad taste to go against the original content creator's wishes. But yeah as long as you are in Fen's house you gotta play by his and his team's rules.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
They are fine with the game being modded what mostly bothers him I think at this point is having the mod hosted on the official forums and the potential for his writing to be mistaken for some of the lower quality (although still appreciated by me) material of the mod. If Kitteh were hosting the mod on his own site then yeah it's an open source project so everything is fair game. But right now the Mod is being hosted on Fen's Forum on his dime so contents are subject to Fen's approval and those of his appointed forum moderators such as Savin. If you ever want hellspawn content you are gonna need to find a new home to host the mod. And even then at this point it would still probably be a bit in bad taste to go against the original content creator's wishes. But yeah as long as you are in Fen's house you gotta play by his and his team's rules.

One, there are a few places where we accept all changes within the mod as being ours, Kitteh and crew, and disavow any involvement of Fenoxo and staff except where explicitly stated, including the credits page within the game.

This is not the home of this mod, Trello and our wiki take that right. This is a welcome bit of publicity we thank Fenoxo for.

I have yet seen a game that has been released as a mod game by the company or individuals who own it whom say this game is moddable except for this part or these characters.

If Savin is so dead set against it being altered, he should have removed all his work from the game before Fenoxo made the source available.

Kitteh, being the creator and coder of this mod, has stated that all of Savin's work is verboten when it comes to making modifications. We, the mods crew, respect Kitteh,  thus his decision will be abided by Revamps crew.

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I'm pleased to announce the release of version 1.3.5 of the CoC Revamp Mod.

There are 5 new perks, mostly related to spellcasting. There's a new dropdown menu for special names if you've beaten Lethice so you no longer have to look through the wiki or source code.

I've decided to set the minimum base damage of regular attacks to 10 in order to prevent near-unwinnable condition if you have 1 strength and no weapon. So even if you have 1 strength and use only fists, you'll do 10 damage before modified by opponent's toughness and armour defense.

Both of the thanksgiving achievements should now be earnable and an unused achievement Cosplayer is now active and earnable.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Few notes on release:

Unhindered is implemented, but unobtainable, since it was stub for example. Created pull request to fix this.

Dropdown for custom names does not actually require beating Letice, since there were something strange with achievements handling. Doesn't really matter, I think, since it is just for convinience.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
What happened to the android version? The last one was 1.3.2

Do not have anyone that is Android literate. Kitteh can compile but not trouble shoot. Do not know while there is not a more recent version, though.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
He had to get repair work on his laptop recently, so he might not have even had a chance to compile a later version yet. The latest swf may just be a result of what he was able to do in the mean time.

Kharnos Strayder

Sep 2, 2015
Was wondering if you were willing to raise the nails cap to 999 like the wood. Just saves trips to Tel all the time.

Also I noticed even with the Ascension perk Corruption tolerance at max, the second Akbal scene where you discover him cleaning himself, even with the lust requirement checked, I cannot take advantage of him like I used to be able to do with the old perk meaningless corruption.

Just figured to report that.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Any news of incoming transformation

Also is it possible to add the Faun female alternative to satyr?

Since last i checked Satyr has no bonus stat id think hed get something around +5 strenght or +10 strenght maybe with an increase to speed or toughness (yea i know drinking a lot doesnt make you thougher but it numb the pain)

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I'd like to let you know that my laptop has finished being repaired.

And for Android, I'll try. So far, when I try to compile Android builds, it doesn't work properly and the background quickly flashes through different background choices. I'll continue to investigate the problems. I might as well have to discontinue Android version at a point.

I'll add in max attribute bonus for being a satyr/faun: +5 strength, +5 speed. No penalties.

I'll continue to make tweaks and be prepared for upcoming finale.

I'll have to entirely redo the ascension initiation text to accommodate the official endings. Simply put, should the official endings happen, I'll throw in some changes to accommodate the changes.

• If the game kicks you to main menu without saving (which I really hate), I'll change that to allow you to warp back to your camp as if the epilogue's just a dream.
  • There will have to be some tweaks to accommodate such as in the event you've killed corrupted Marae. Killing corrupted Marae deducts 40 from fucked-up counter and affects epilogue purge scenes. Purifying Minerva will deduct 25 from the counter.
  • If you've picked the route where you return to Ingnam, the time will be warped back to just before the massive time skip and you can travel back and forth between Ingnam and Mareth at any time.
  • If you've picked a route where the corruption is wiped out, you will no longer encounter imps and corrupted creatures. Some of the random encounters will be removed. Bizarre Bazaar and Vapula will remain for the purpose of being able to 100% complete. You'll still be able to return to Ingnam.
  • If you've picked corrupted epilogue routes, you only get to warp back to before Lethice's defeat or ascend.
  • In New Game++ and beyond, Lethice will be wearing a suit of lethicite armor instead of fetishy churchwear. You'll deal significantly less damage.
  • You'll be able to outrightly defeat Minotaur King by HP if you deal insane amount of damage. It'll still use victory by lust text but with some minor edits such as all that injuries dealt to him eventually creeping over into his arousal.
  • Lethicite staff drop will be replaced with demonfire whip, the Infinity+1 Sword of whips.

You can find the documents by Fenoxo in that thread.

Monkeyboi

Dec 16, 2015
Its been awhile since I've played CoC and I am immensely interested in this mod, however I do not really want to install flash.

Is there a way to play it without Flash?

f4s1k1n

Aug 28, 2015
Its been awhile since I've played CoC and I am immensely interested in this mod, however I do not really want to install flash.

Is there a way to play it without Flash?

Play it with your browser (firefox, chrome, etc)??? Sorry if not helping,,,

Bsword

Aug 26, 2015
I would but I do not wish to install flash, I'm wondering if there is a alternative

No there isn't, unless someone is eventually able to compile an HTML5 version of it, which doesn't currently exist. CoC uses Actionscript 3 for coding, so Adobe Flash is needed for it.

BlueMogu

Sep 12, 2015
I would but I do not wish to install flash, I'm wondering if there is a alternative

I'm unsure as to what qualms you have with Adobe Flash. However, there are other stand-alone programs that can open .SWF files and run them. I've used Swiff Player in the past and found it works well.