Start of all problems

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
((Yosuke wake up on the wrong side of bed the bed? Lol jk have a good nap?))

Alex whirls around as Yosuke dashes out the door, and then chases after him refusing to let him handle this by himself. "Yosuke wait!" Alex exclaims as he fallows shortly behind him,

((he he, i get to use this line... he he))

"Its dangerous to go alone!" Alex yells as he keeps pace with Yosuke.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
((Sorry I fell asleep))

Yosuke keeps running, ignoring Alex as he sprinted in the direction he guessed Ami went. He would either chase after Ami and find her, or kill that damn ninja cat.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
After you two go down by the emergency stairs, you arrive to the back street that is back of the apartment of Ami, while Jenni is still in the apartment alone, unknowing that you two go run following the steps of Ami while she changes

You two find more clues that Ami passed here, by some clothes of her, her bra and panties all wetted by her own cum, with more ninja cat fur of her changes...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Orgasm´s Attack infected insect 14

Resistance Jennifer Shepard 3

Suddenly my breasts are very red, and my body suffer more hottest while the infected insect in my vagina, almost finishing its process of fusion with me, i break all my clothes (t-shirt and the short trousers), running to the bathroom, to exude some strange silk to the walls by my mouth and my wetted red cunt, doing that after a time, a completed silk cocoon envolves my whole body while in my more insect infected brain, more images of sex´s assaults appears and more insect languages appears in my brain, while in the rest of my old human body, it changes and adapts more to the physiognomy and physiology of the insects

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/8f4752b561/615882-19 

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Yosuke follows the signs, gritting his teeth "Ami! Ami where are you!" He calls, sprinting still, letting the clothing, fur and female cum guide him.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Ami just disapppppppppppearrrrrrrrrrrrrrs...

A voice sounds in the back street that you two are, but nobody goes to fight with you

Mia had borrrrrrrrrrned in herrrrrrrrrr ppppppppppplace...

The voice disappears in the air of the street, while a note appears in the ground some steps from you two

Don´t pppppppuuuuuurrrrrrsuuuuue Mia, pppppleaseeee, Jenni needs you mooooooorrrrreeee than Mia

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Yosuke picks up the note, reading it "Huh...? Wait... Mia... Ami... You just put the a at the end... Ami." He crunches the note in his hands, a tear rolling down his cheek "I'm sorry..." He fall to his knees, more tears flowing "I'm so, so sorry Ami... I couldn't protect you..." He looks up at the sky, his eyes sad as he cries without sobs "God... Why are you so cruel?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
You didn´t fail Ami, she chose that life to give you a more big opportunity to be rescued

A voice appears in the deep of your brain, it´s your conscience and you know it that is truth in the deeps of your heart ((Sorry Emerald by the word "fail"))

Last edited by a moderator:

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Yosuke looks down again, drawing one of his kunai and looking at his reflected face in the blade "Ami..." He clutches it tighter and nods to himself, standing up once more "I won't give up Ami... I promise." He smiles, wiping away his tears before running back to the apartment.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
You take Alex with a surprise in his/her face when you turn back to the apartment of Ami, and you two go up by the emergency stairs to it (the apartment), in the deeps of your mind, you are more secure and confident with your words...

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Yosuke barges into the apartment "Jenni! Jenni!" He calls, looking all over the apartment before reaching the bathroom. He enters, though he's not prepared for the sight inside.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
You saw an opened silk cocoon with Jenni all changed washing her new naked body and she looks you by her changed completed insects eyes in the mirror of the bathroom, saying to you

Yosuke, i am still Jenni, in mind or brain and body, sorry about the lose of Ami, but we could still go out of this disaster, if you understand that the insect inside me was the guilty of the jump of the mushrooms men, he explained me all while we were inside it...

My companion insect friend told me that she wanted to look the outer world, and she doesn´t want to infect anymore people, she infected me only to communicate with me and to have a friendly host...

Are you still understand, Yosuke? i can imagine that you are or were so angry or sad by the lost of Ami, but i am still Jenni, a little more changed but still Jenni and you have still to Alex with us

I offer my insect hands to you in signal of peace between us

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Yosuke looks at Jenni, then at the offered hands. He closes his eyes, remembering his promise to Ami "I won't give up... We will survive this outbreak. I won't give up on you, either. I promised Ami... Or, Mia now." He looks at Jenni and nods, smiling and taking her offered hands.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Je´nn

Thanks for your sign or gesture, we appreciate it now very very strong to us now...

What can we do now, Yosuke?

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Yosuke loses his smile, becoming serious "We need to scavenge for as many supplies as we can, as well as some weapons for you and Alex. We'll need as much as we can get to survive."

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Je´nn

My Pe..., my companion, sorry, says you that there are some underground passages behind the surface, the entrance is on the warehouse district, and in the way, we could take more supplies and weapons for us and Alex. But we don´t think that we need weapons, we could guide you two to the entrance of the underground passages and it could finish in an exit of all this infected city

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
"Seriously!? Awesome!" Yosuke says, grinning. But he loses it quickly "But it would be better if we get weapons anyway, who knows what might assault us? And there might be infected in the passage too."

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Je´nn

Agreed to all your words, Yosuke

While inside our body, all changes to adapt our companion´s insect physiognomy, including our new insect´s cock that is hidden inside it (our body), while our skin flesh changes to an exo-skeleton vivid green of insect, similar to a corset, and our antenneas grows more, like also our new breasts

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Yosuke notices this and blushes heavily "W-We'll have to get some clothing to cover you up too... Somehow... Or at least a cloak."

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Je´nn

We prefer only a cloak, thanks Yosuke

In that moment, my tongue normal changes in front of you two, adapting the insect´s form tongue with insects fangs, all my human teeth falls to the ground while we put the cloak that Yosuke offers to us

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
"Well, your buddy's definitely working hard on the changes huh...?" Yosuke asks with a forced laugh, trying (And failing) to add humor to the situation.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Je´nn

Thanks for the trying thing, Yosuke, we are ready for the walking, and our name is not Jennifer, it´s "Je´nn", ¿let´s go?

We say while our voice module changes, adding to my voice a piece of chirpings to the words that goes out of our new mouth

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
Alex laughs nervously scratching the back of his head, "well i should hope not. Still its alot to take in, but I trust you, Je'nn was it?" Alex turns to fallow his companions out the door, "yeah some supplies sound good. Maybe a ranged weapon, since im not so good at hand to hand combat."

((Sorry just woke up))

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
"Cool!" Alex says taking the gun in hand and turning the safety to the ON position before placeing it in his pocket for easy access. "Maybe we can find a holster for it." He then smiles at Yosuke "thanks!"

((Still kinda hoping that Lilith might approve a bow and arrows))

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
When we three go out of the building, an ambulance appears in the end of the street with its lights on and making loud and strong noises, it (the ambulance) goes in our direction until it crash in a street lamp, and the noises stops suddenly, making that the silence returns, and nobody or nothing goes out of the ambulance crashed not far from us three... 

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
Alex runs over and about five feet away from it stops and trys to see through the windshield to see if the paramedics/whomever was driving is okay, then slowly makes his way around the vehicle maintaining a 5 foot distance from it.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
The Windshield is too broken to see the inside of the ambulance, and also you don´t see any driver inside the ambulance

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
then i open the back doors where a person in critical condition might be kept.