Save Editing

Kharnos Strayder

Sep 2, 2015
I'm unsure if this has been covered but it seems thus far it has not be. But I am trying to figure out how to give my half ausar back his sheath (Had to save scum with horse pill then eat a whole mess of Ausar treats). But upon loading the save with the latest build his sheath is gone. Is there a way to get it back or am I going to have to save scum all over again?

On the topic of save editing is there a ist somewhere on what numbers mean what for editing via minerva?

Last edited by a moderator:

Nebula Fox

Aug 26, 2015
was going to link you to the orain wiki, which had the actual numerical values for all the genital/tail/tongue flags, but it seems to have imploded for me, so sorry, unless someone else has them on hand you might be SOL.

Edit: Well then, it seems that all my characters that had sheaths no longer have them, and they're no longer referenced if reacquired. Might toss that in a bug report.

Kharnos Strayder

Sep 2, 2015
I'll bookmark that Thanks for the link.

Looks like it is save scumming time to get back my sheath if it has not been removed entirely from the game.

Nebula Fox

Aug 26, 2015
Can anyone else confirm (or deny) that their sheaths are gone as well? Don't want to toss up a false bug report for nothin :U

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Ausar apparently do not canonically have sheaths.  I know, it's weird.  The game was updated semi-recently to make the stats match the lore, so by default ausar cocks are no longer sheathed.  You might be able to get it back via combining use of Ausar Treats with Horse Pills, but I haven't tested.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Because Ausars are too cool for sheaths, apparently.

As it stands, there is no way to gain an ausar/canine penis with a sheath. Although, there is one rare case (2/5 chance) you can attain an actual canine penis (or multiple canine penises if Steele has more than one non-canine penis) that doesn't remove the sheath and that involves using the Treatment and getting the male variant. In addition, when the penis transformation occurs, there's a 1/4 chance the penis(es) will become nubby. Other than that, other variants of canine penises related to ausars will remove the sheath.

Visceral

Sep 28, 2015
Too lazy to go through .sol editors...Ill stick with the save edit addition till a program similar to the CoC editor is made, kinda not liking the inability to change certain things without having to go through various equations to check measurements. Doubt there is gonna be a TiTSED ever made tho.