Start of all problems

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
Alex calls out "fine! But if your going for clothes you better grab me some more too!" She says as she unholsters her gun, and draws a second one out of her pack and looks around for any signs of an enemy, if she finds no signs of an enemy nearby she will "CAUTIOUSLY" look around for a light source. As she looks she levels a gun ahead of her and keeps the other in hand at her side listening closely for any sounds of anything approaching. "He better get me something cute too, she grumbles to herself." ((Lol))

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Yosuke continues to run around, hiding when he spots any infected. He keeps going, determined to at least get something for the girl/mannequin/thing.

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
((Only reason she said something is cause she wanted to get some more clothes lol))

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Yosuke found a semi new cloak in an wardrobe opened in the exit of the underground passage, but no more clothes there. You take the cloak to the room that Alexia and the others are, while Alexia finds some oil lamps that she lights and some of the shadows disappears giving you (Alexia) where is Xisha and the ¿naked girl or mannequinn? that tries to talk but she or it can´t talk because her or it mouth is not formed still...

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Her changes of moment finishs with its mouth that opens permanently in a form of "o" all round with fullest red metallic lips, it could talk with it (its new "o" mouth), while Xisha continues to care her plastic body

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Yosuke sighs, sitting down and catching his breath. He had ran to the store and back, wanting to be as quick as possible.

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
Alex takes the time to light her lanterns and places one near each of our group, and takes a positon gaurding the party from whatever comes our way by pointing a pistol down each hallway, and looking back and forth every minute or half minute.

((Sorry i havent been on much today, i was under the impression that id be setting up a character for a star wars game and the GM said he had a full team... so im pretty pissed right now cause i did a bunch of planning and research for nothing all cause a player got me all hyped.))

Last edited by a moderator:

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
((Damn. Sorry to hear that.))

Yosuke eventually got up and sighed, stretching before he checked over his shotgun, making sure it wasn't damaged at all.

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
((Meh, shit happens, sometimes more often than not. And to be honest i probably wouldn't be AS pissed if it wasn't the third time of me trying to get in a Star Wars game.))

Alexia maintains her vigil.

((Sorry if im not being very creative right now either, ready to either shoot something in game, or be the one to do the raping for once just to work out some frustration. ))

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Xisha/Je´nn

Xisha thinks that the girl or the mannequinn had just passed all the hard process of the changes

Slowly, very slowly girl, your body had suffered a lot of changes, take all the calm that you can

Xisha/Je´nn say yo Yosuke and Alexia, while shi continues caressing to the girl or the mannequinn curled in the ground

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((Emerald and Dalgon, if you want, we could wait to Phil´s answer when he will get up in his morning, ¿ok?))

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Vera Shiro

Vera stays still on the floor waiting for the people to leave, but they don't.  In fact the odd one comes over to comfort her.

After several more minutes Vera finds the strength to speak.  'Looking' up, "T-thank you.  I've had a really bad day."  

Wiping her smooth nearly featureless face as if from tears, the extent of her changes hits home.  The tiny 'girl' hugs and buries her face in the shoulder of the closest person.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Xisha

You are so welcome, hir name is Xisha, Xisha is your friend, that man is Yosuke and that woman is Alexia now, could you get up?, if you need help with your get up, Xisha had a bad day also, Xisha can help you

Xisha cares the smooth head and face of the neuter girl, while shi helps it to get up slowly at first. Xisha reacts to the hug of the "girl" with other hug and rub its head smooth, while Xisha does sweetly noises

Ssshhhhhhhhhh..., easy, take all the time that you need, my little girl

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
((Thats fine. Gotta be to work soon anyways.))

Alexia returned Yosuke's smile then with a look of confidence returned to keeping her eyes peeled for trouble. ("Anything that came into this area would catch a bullet to the head") she thought to herself.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Xisha

Xisha thinks that our new member is prepared to go out of this destroyed city. Are you ready for this, Xisha´s little girl?, Xisha will help you in everything that you need, and Xisha will protect you from the infected bad creatures, are you with Xisha, Xisha´s little girl?

We four put in movement, going to advance in the underground passages, while Xisha helps to the mannequinn girl in all that "she" needs, and Alexia with Yosuke advances with them to the dark passages...

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Yosuke keeps an eye out, his shotgun at the ready just in case the four of them are assaulted while they go through the passages.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Suddenly you (Yosuke) put in the front of the group while the rest of the group follow you, but from a corner a female automaton appears attacking you surprisedly...

Defense Yosuke 6

Attack Surprise Automaton 8

(You can´t use the shotgun because the female automaton is just upside you and you don´t have space to shout it)

Last edited by a moderator:

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Yosuke grunts, swapping his shotgun for his two kunai "Close combat it is!" He said before attempting to strike the automaton.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
The Automaton attacks you (attack 8), and you try to defense you with your kunais, only you have time to take one kunai and deffend yourself (resistance Yosuke 8-1=7), she hits you and she does an ugly and large wound in your arm and part of your chest destroying your shirt (hit 20), she continues attacking you but she tries to dominance your body...