CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
 my masterbait option has been replaced with medatate option.

Heh.

Meditate is only accessible if you picked "History: Religious" as a starter perk.

I unlocked it by constantly training with Jojo. From the wiki: "Enlightened (16 trainings or more, 70 Intelligence) - "Jojo’s tutelage has given you a master’s focus and you can feel the universe in all its glory spread out before you. You’ve finally surpassed your teacher." The description notes that you can meditate and heal on your own; the game replaces the 'Masturbate' bar with the 'Meditate' bar."

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
By the way now that i mention morphs is Salamander and Scorpion underway? Im not talking about encounters just about items althrough finding a blazing salamander npc in the volcanic area that attack you wouldnt be a turn off i think Helia could fullfill the role by dropping salamander items instead of the regular drop. The phoenix could drop its transformative unless we make it work like centaurs do as an upgrade to harpy (character with feather have it turned red etc) when i look at phoenix i only think of them as a hybrid race who learned a weakened form of dragonfire

Last edited by a moderator:

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Adding something to volcanic crag to liven it up a bit would be nice. I'd almost recommend moving it to "Places" until then since it has even fewer individual encounters than "Boat", only that may require far more effort and coding than necessary if anything gits added to it anyways.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think most fun stuff that was about to been added to VC was of Rycharde idea - VCminos, lava-girl... Magma giants or like that I not recall who gave that idea.

On salamander I not think anyone working on their TF (unless someone doing it in secret and not bragging aloud on this), for pheonix if we had salamader-morphs making them some like siren could be done (Hel desc them as harpies with mander like arms/leg and tail). So mixing those traits of both morphs could be made into been phoenix-morphs. Anyways speaking of hybryds and specialy of those involving hapry...using way kitsune score count is determined by making shark face and tail that are needed for siren morph score act as negative points for harpy score. That would cause that if PC would have siren score of 4 or more harpy score would be virtualy impossible to break 3 point mark ^^

HeavyMetalLoser

Sep 27, 2015
By the way now that i mention morphs is Salamander and Scorpion underway? Im not talking about encounters just about items althrough finding a blazing salamander npc in the volcanic area that attack you wouldnt be a turn off i think Helia could fullfill the role by dropping salamander items instead of the regular drop. The phoenix could drop its transformative unless we make it work like centaurs do as an upgrade to harpy (character with feather have it turned red etc) when i look at phoenix i only think of them as a hybrid race who learned a weakened form of dragonfire

I know anything related to Helia or Helspawn is strictly off-limits, but what is Savin's stance on writing up your own Salamander encounters or NPCs?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
For now there is little use of having wing aside anestetics reasons. I think for Valkyrie fight she won't use her aerial dive attack (cuz well with PC having wings can evade her so she stopping using it). Tere are some plans for few advantages of having wings but that a song of the future atm.

(ofc I could forget something so if yes then I bet someone will soon come and correct me on this matter ^^)

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Flee from combat is much easier with wings, especially with sand trap. You can flee from corrupt Marae only with wings as well. Some scenes have minor differences with wings, like with MInerva.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ohh corrupted Marae...there is one thing about her and wings. All after Etis meantion Marae I recalled this tibbid ^^ Namely for first visit at her better if PC not have wings. That way if I right PC can visit her 2nd time after getting wings and thus completing set of 2 Marae perks (well herm got rulette still with perks since game then giving or male or female one perks each time and well without 1st male/female perk can't get second one for the same gender).

Speaking of wings well people are free to drops ideas too. Like Liadri so many times was showing displeasure about demon-morphs having none bonuses and bam...now demon-morphs got something extra too ;)

So if you got any idea what having wings can change you can drop your idea Talassar. Who knows maybe it would find the way into the mod someday xD

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Ohh corrupted Marae...there is one thing about her and wings. All after Etis meantion Marae I recalled this tibbid ^^ Namely for first visit at her better if PC not have wings. That way if I right PC can visit her 2nd time after getting wings and thus completing set of 2 Marae perks (well herm got rulette still with perks since game then giving or male or female one perks each time and well without 1st male/female perk can't get second one for the same gender).

In mod you have option to stay even with wings.

Kharnos Strayder

Sep 2, 2015
Well also, if you have wings and bow training you can get a entirely different hunting scene with Sheila, also easier escaping from sandtrap and assorted other stuff.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Pretty sure you have an easier time getting the Jeweled Rapier with wings as well, though it has been a long time since I've snagged that blade. I normally use something else by then.

Physicaldamage

Aug 31, 2015
Small bug with the Cold Fury perk, while Berserking your armor is not reduced but raised a little is the definition of the perk. However in game its actual effect is to negate armor and then raise that val by 1. Technically making Berserking better not really.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Pretty sure you have an easier time getting the Jeweled Rapier with wings as well, though it has been a long time since I've snagged that blade. I normally use something else by then.

Nope. Both ways are leading into same trap.

thebadwolf

Jan 15, 2016
Hey can you add body changing option for the latex girl to change her body as well not only her boobs like turn her into gigantes or a loli or a tiny fairy

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Hey can you add body changing option for the latex girl to change her body as well not only her boobs like turn her into gigantes or a loli or a tiny fairy

Option itself is not a problem, scenes to use such option is.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
That's become a rather common theme actually, that incorporating something like that is not the really hard part, but adjusting all the relevant scenes to reflect it is. And, I did actually try recovering the Jeweled Rapier and don't quite remember that fight. It might have to do with the fact that the last attempt I made was a much older version of classic CoC way back when I first picked it up, but I thought that use to be a bad end if you got caught and that wings made it less of a chance. Guess that got changed then. I had wondered if it would be possible for wings to be tied to an evasion-based perk, though there already is one: Evade. Maybe wings can reinforce that, like how some perks build on others. It could, if too powerful, lock you out of Immovable Object or Tank or something like that and vice versa so they are mutually exclusive...make you pick buffer/brick tank or speed tank.

Edit: come to think of it, I wonder if more perks shouldn't exclude others to make end game a bit more...interesting?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
So, whenever I mod for max fem and max tone, I lose fem. is there some way to get around this?

Not sure about your situation, but you likely need Androgyny perk. You can gat it from Joey massage or Trap Oil.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Small bug with the Cold Fury perk, while Berserking your armor is not reduced but raised a little is the definition of the perk. However in game its actual effect is to negate armor and then raise that val by 1. Technically making Berserking better not really.

Ok now it should work as intended (well no more +1 bonus armor but at least not reducing it totaly to 0...or 1 armor point ;) ) in next version that will come out in this year.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Yup, Androgyny perk is needed for keeping your femininity in ranges above 75 and below 25 depending on genitals (i.e., normally you cannot maintain high femininity and male genitals at the same time). When you "end turn" so to speak, the game checks your fem score against your genitals and then checks to see if you have that perk. If it's missing, your fem score gets pushed up to or pulled down to the nearest cap (25 and 75).

All of my chars have that perk because I don't like how facial appearance is tied to other body features without it. That's like restricting breast or hip size to whether your char has a dick or not.

thebadwolf

Jan 15, 2016
will there be more sex scenes for phylla like anal or 69 or handjob meaby a footjob anything really

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
will there be more sex scenes for phylla like anal or 69 or handjob meaby a footjob anything really

Probably not in the immediate future, but keep it in mind is the best I can recommend. Kitteh's busy with getting an html version compiled and I suspect that leaves very little time for more content, and will for some time unfortunately. Likely we'll see mostly small fixes and patchwork for the while.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
html version is the same as flash version just made in html (and won't be in similar state of content amount like this mod version for some time).

BlueMogu

Sep 12, 2015
Reporting a bug I found:

If the player has a bee cock and reaches maximum lust the following message will display.

"You can’t help it anymore. Thankfully, you have the honey in your pouch so you pull out a vial of honey. You’re definitely going to masturbate with honey covering your bee-cock."

This message displays regardless of whether or not the player possesses any bee honey. Pressing next gives this message.

"Although your bee cock aches you know that there’s no way for you to get relief on your own. When you touch your shaft or think about cumming images of the bee girl and the sound of her hypnotic buzzing fill your mind."

Again, this happens regardless of whether or not the player has bee honey. Selecting next causes the first message to appear again, effectively trapping the player in an endless loop.  I mistakenly saved with maximum lust the other day and bricked the save file until I modified it in CoCEd. This doesn't seem to happen in the base game by the way. The masturbation message doesn't exist and the player will simply wander into the forest to have sex with a bee-girl.