Glassboy's drawings

zOh

Oct 29, 2015
Hi Glassboy! I think this is a great idea! 

I'll take you up on your offer.

Here is my full character description:

You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become an alien hybrid over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 5 feet and 5 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.65 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a sexy transparent zipsuit, using a neon-green thong for underwear, and girding your upper body with a lacy bra.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with smooth, pale skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with shapely lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a brightly luminous silver iris and nestled within the blacken depths of your sclera. The long, platinum blonde hair on your head nearly conceals a pair of mostly-human ears with slightly pointed tips, just like a fantasy elf’s. A slowly undulating tongue occasionally slips from between your lips. It hangs nearly two feet long when you let the whole thing slide out, though you can retract it to appear normal.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. Swirls of luminous silver trace brighter accents across much of your form. Your human-shaped hands appear very demonic, tipped with sharp claws that seem to have replaced your fingernails. You have waspish hips that sway to and fro, emphasized by your trim body, and your nice heinie has the barest amount of sexy jiggle. A sinuous, almost snake-like tail waves behind you, covered in pale skin like the rest of you except at the tip. There, it terminates in a pink, siren pussy that always seems to crave fresh sperm. Your perfectly lissom legs end in mostly human feet, apart from the horn protruding straight down from the heel that forces you to walk with a sexy, swaying gait. Surprisingly your mobility isn’t impaired by having your feet converted into natural high heels, although you are forced to totter about with your upper body thrust forward a little to compensate, leaving you permanently locked into an awkwardly sexy pose. Your midriff is fairly well-toned.

You have two pillowy tits, capped with one fuckable nipple each. The coin-sized areolae are luminous silver. While you may appear to have inverted nipples, your chest actually houses wet, slippery secrets. A finger or cock could easily slip inside you to give and get as much pleasure as any crotch-couched cunt. You could easily fill a EE-cup bra.

Your masculine endowments are concealed within a well-hidden slit when not in use, though when the need arises, you can part your concealed entrance and reveal your true self. Your prick is 8.1 inches long and 1.3 inches across. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted.

You have a luminous silver, vanae vagina, with one 0.5-inch clit. Thin streams of translucent girl-cum occasionally dribble from your puddling, tentacle-lined gash. The exterior folds glisten in the light, while the inner tunnel is lined with writhing, tentacle-like feelers.

You have one crinkly asshole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with occasional beads of lube bordering its edges. Your pucker is inhumanly soft and puffy, a beckoning donut with a perfect little hole in the middle.

And hmmmm... as a pose challenge, how about a seductive on-the-side pinup pose? Example: https://cdnb1.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/001/057/593/large/angel-ganev-8-9.jpg?1439144837

Just an idea though, as it does seem quite a bit more difficult to get proportions right compared to standing, etc...

Regarding my personal preferences of how I imagine my OC:

• In general I like to think her dick is generally not erect, as in, hidden in a pouch, as in, just a slit and nothing else.
  • Emphasis on huge tits and fuckable nips.
  • Demon-tongue hanging out.
  • Cunt-tail is not particularly long. Maybe only a foot or a foot and a half.

Last edited by a moderator:

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland
So JDeko asked me to change a revise a few things about his drawing and here is the new, improved and all around more fantastical version! Looks a lot better when you click view full image (I think anyways)
JDekoBabyDoll...jpeg

Anyways I changed the name of this thread because it was annoying me, and I'm revoking my rule about only drawing one character at a time, I feel confident enough now to actually draw multiple characters in one scene. (that's to say two or three at most, every second character almost doubles the time it takes to draw a picture and every third character triples it, so please try to be mindful of how long it will take me, especially with yer super specific characters.)

Maybe I'll write up something for you to draw. IF I find the time...

You should find the time.

Part of me really wants to play with those floppy ears. Maybe flick them with my fingers. And that is an adorably tiny doggydick.

Well, considering he doesn't have an erection here and the length of his dick compared to his thigh, he'd probably be quite average in the maleness compartment when erect. I think someone needs a break from their footlong futas.

Hi Glassboy! I think this is a great idea! 

I'll take you up on your offer.

Someone else PM'd me asking to do a request, so I'll get to your girl after I get theirs done, but I love that picture you sent me for the pose, can't wait to get to it.
If you can though can you send me an example for how you picture her breasts? TiTS is vague at best when it comes to actually breast size and most people on these forums don't have a realistic understanding of how cup sizes work. I should probably add something to my original post to help clear up breast sizes come to think of it.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
You should find the time.

And I will. Got an idea already who of my TiTS characters it's gonna be. Although she is not finished in game (no dog muzzle yet), I have got a pretty detailed mental image I'll try to put in words as soon™ as possible. I have to pick up some examples for clothes though. And guns B| . Lots of guns.

zOh

Oct 29, 2015
If you can though can you send me an example for how you picture her breasts? TiTS is vague at best when it comes to actually breast size and most people on these forums don't have a realistic understanding of how cup sizes work. I should probably add something to my original post to help clear up breast sizes come to think of it.

I realize these are clothed (sort of), but these seem to be a good representation of shape and size. A good idea might be to get one of those bust size comparison charts and add it to your original post.

DgWTMIc.jpg

iT8rlgv.jpg

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland
Okay so here's a drawing Meds PM'd me to do. There's a lot going on in it so I'll try to explain.
Adayth..png
So basically his character is a pregnant Zil-morph, Meds wanted her drawn petting the Fenris drone.

The outfit she's wearing is supposed to be the gray goo suit with the crystal upgrade, except he didn't like the idea of it being gray so I made it black instead. I got the idea for the texture from this image. Apparently it's from an album or something but I don't know anything about that.

Meds told me his character is supposed to have grown up lonely and now what's to fill the galaxy with her children so they'll never grow up alone and she'll always have family where-ever she goes, so I tried creating a bit of dialogue to represent that, she's sitting in a wasteland (my take on Tarkus) but daffodils are blooming up around her. Daffodils are one of the first flowers to bloom in the spring after Winter ends and can be associated with new life, it's a suggestion that she's bringing life into the dead world around her and to a lesser extent there's also the Fenris drone, lit up and alive, contrasting the rusting pieces of metal in the distance.

Am I just a psychopath who puts way too much into thought into other peoples fetishes?
Probably.
But I'm fucking rad and shockingly sexy anyway.

Also I made a huge mistake drawing this, I don't mean I forgot to erase something or did some lighting wrong, there's genuinely something broken about this image, I want to see if anyone can notice it. If you get it you win the mystery prize. (Note: mystery prize may be utterly disappointing)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Am I just a psychopath who puts way too much into thought into other peoples fetishes?

I'm sorry, what does that have to do with psychopathy? You're not showing any lack of empathy, fear of consequences, or extreme narcicism.

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland
Re: broken, I think I know what it is. Rex seems a little... Small.

It's not that, she's 7 foot and I tried giving him a realistic height for a doberman based on images I found on the internet, I've never seen a real doberman.

I'm sorry, what does that have to do with psychopathy? You're not showing any lack of empathy, fear of consequences, or extreme narcicism.

I can't tell if you're teasing me or being serious.
If you are being serious then I'm just using it in place of the words weird or strange.

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
It's not that, she's 7 foot and I tried giving him a realistic height for a doberman based on images I found on the internet, I've never seen a real dobermn.

I meant that it looks like he's missing his back half. Although, looking at it again, that could just be the angle of view. I'll keep looking.

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
It doesn't come across as offensive does it?
Where I'm from everyone says it.

Ah, good old-fashioned values dissonance.

Fwiw I just saw it as typical hyperbolic self-deprecation.

E: typical of people in general, not of you specifically

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
Incidentally, GB, if you found time to do some art of Jukina, you'd have my eternal gratitude.

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland
Incidentally, GB, if you found time to do some art of Jukina, you'd have my eternal gratitude.

Sure I'll put it on my to-do list.
By the way, what is a Jukina?

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland
You posted in my submission thread, you should know. :p

Oh right, Haha sorry :p  My brain works on pictures, so I always forget names, Misty and shadefalcon are basically the same person to me.
Any sort of pose or background or anything?

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
Oh right, Haha sorry :p  My brain works on pictures, so I always forget names, Misty and shadefalcon are basically the same person to me.
Any sort of pose or background or anything?

Hmm, I'll have to think about that. I assume you're not going to be able to get to it for a while, so I'll come up with something and PM you.

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland
And here's zOh's character.
zOhPurple..png
I can't help but feel like I've forgotten something, even though I've re-read the description twice. I hope her pussy tail is okay, you wanted it short so...
I tried to use more textured brushes this time and adding more colour variety, so I hope it looks even better than the other ones I've done.

I bet she's a fan of The Rolling Stones.

Reactions: vicskywalker

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015

Definitely looks like the typical Rolling Stones fan, except for the bumper sticker and the fan shirt.

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
Seriously loving those curves. I also really like the tattoos, reminds me of Sirens from Borderlands. 

zOh

Oct 29, 2015
And here's zOh's character.
View attachment 4712
I can't help but feel like I've forgotten something, even though I've re-read the description twice. I hope her pussy tail is okay, you wanted it short so...
I tried to use more textured brushes this time and adding more colour variety, so I hope it looks even better than the other ones I've done.

She looks great! Thank you so much! I'm actually really impressed how you managed to nail the pose. In my (probably biased) opinion it's your best piece so far.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
[...] I also really like the tattoos, reminds me of Sirens from Borderlands. 

I assumed those were vanae marks... might be wrong on my end. Someone care to clarify? I am curious now.

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland
She looks great! Thank you so much! I'm actually really impressed how you managed to nail the pose. In my (probably biased) opinion it's your best piece so far.

No, I agree, it probably is the best. I used different brushes to try work in different textures and instead of just using darker/lighter tones of the same colours I used warmer and colder colours... It helps, I've been told.
The reference image helped a lot too, it's easier to be handed the exact pose than to try and find the pose myself or work without a reference.
Plus the there's the simple fact that every time I draw I get a little bit better.

I assumed those were vanae marks... might be wrong on my end. Someone care to clarify? I am curious now.

Yeah those are supposed to be vanae marks

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I assume you've gotten a huge backlog of requests. Also, she reminds me of the antagonist from Borderlands.

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland
I assume you've gotten a huge backlog of requests. Also, she reminds me of the antagonist from Borderlands.

I have 5 more to get through at the moment. If you want to make a request then do that.
Also what's your profile picture from? It's making me think of Sexual Lobster is it one of his cartoons?

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I have 5 more to get through at the moment. If you want to make a request then do that.
Also what's your profile picture from? It's making me think of Sexual Lobster is it one of his cartoons?

I can't remember who made it, actually. Found it a while ago and decided it was fun to use.