Glassboy's drawings

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland
If you're still up to taking requests, I may throw my Steele description at you later o3o

I am still doing them I just haven't really had the chance lately. As likely evidenced by my 3 weeks response time. You should still throw it at me anways but I don't know when I'll get around to catching it.

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland
Okay do here's a request from @Styx. Of his glowing hermaphrodite ice kitsune.
018s5P8.png

I used a bad dragon dildo for reference for her dick. :p

And I want to give a thanks to everyone one here who's helped me improve my art over the last year by giving me the opportunities to draw your various, twisted sex abominations. You guys are the real MVPs. :)

Reactions: RanmaChan

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland
If you wouldn't mind, it would be rather lovely if you could do another piece for me.

Sure? Why not? Just let me know what you'd like.

Ratchet Hundreda

Sep 30, 2015
Hungary
ratchethun.deviantart.com
Okay, this is pretty amazing.

I actually got a graphics tablet around 4 years ago and got extremely intimidated by how fckng absurdly hard it is to draw with it. Through out my entire childhood i used to draw solely with pencils and rotrings which we call mechanical pencils in my country. The fact totally made me lethargic that i basically through money out the window by purchasing it. It's not even a cheap one it's a pretty decent Wacom one. I just couldn't get myself to practice with it because it made me sad how bad i am with it.

It's been a couple years since then and only recently did i finally get myself to learn to use this shit. It"s actually surprisingly easy to learn XD I so hate myself for feeling so stupid for so long about it. It opens up a whole new fcking world if you get to it. It's like basically cheating in a way compared to traditional methods.

Since that i much more appreciate seeing people make progress with their skills and styles in digital art. So, much cheers for you OP! Your work is pretty good. Keep on keepin on!

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland
Thanks Ratchet that's so nice of you. :)

I've found graphics tablets are definitely much easier to use then traditional media. You get a pretty much unlimited use of tools and colours, there's no mess and the undo button is a godsend.

I bought a Huion over a Wacom though, they're much, much cheaper and the only difference I'm aware of is that Wacom tablets have button shortcuts on them.

Ratchet Hundreda

Sep 30, 2015
Hungary
Thanks Ratchet that's so nice of you. :)

I've found graphics tablets are definitely much easier to use then traditional media...

Welp, i'm still not feelin that way unfortunately. Even though i draw a lot better now on the tablet, i still struggle to use different tools and i'm still in the process of trying to create a set of tools for myself which feel right for me and i can get used to. Actually it probably has to do with the fact that i'm not talented in any way. The basics i have is due to many years of slowly honing my skills with pencils. Probably why i find it hard using new tools in a completely different way. Had to basically re-learn the whole thing.

...I bought a Huion over a Wacom though, they're much, much cheaper and the only difference I'm aware of is that Wacom tablets have button shortcuts on them.

As i'm aware only Wacom tablets have so that they don't require battery in the pen to work. It sounded scary for me that the pen would be something you have to worry about so i decided to take the more expensive route. I guess it's not that big of a deal now that i think about it but, whatever.

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland

Ratchet Hundreda

Sep 30, 2015
Hungary
Damn, well... i consider myself a rationalist so it's just what i think reality is. There are many who can do 10-1000 times better stuff with their first strokes of a paintbrush than what i ever managed through out years and years of self-training. It's just what it is. I think that what really matters is that you love doing it. When i first began drawing i was just straight awful but i didn't give a flyin fck about it. I just loved doing it and my love for it is what brought me to the level i'm at.

I guess you could be optimist about it but that's just not who i am :/ I just can't accept it as a talent.

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland
My point is don't engage in hyperbolic acts of self-depreciation.

As far as I'm concerned anything I do or draw has nothing to do with talent. It's all about potential, it isn't about what I'm capable of today but rather what I'll be capable of tomorrow. And I'll try everything I can to be the very best, like no one ever was because even if I'm not great, I can look at my own abilities and say "I have the potential to be better than great"

Then I usually go masturbate to my inflated sense of self-worth.

But THEN I go draw something better than I ever used to be able to but not quite as good as what I'll be capable of the next time.

Reactions: Ratchet Hundreda

Ratchet Hundreda

Sep 30, 2015
Hungary
My point is don't engage in hyperbolic acts of self-depreciation...

Hmmm, that makes an awful lot of sense actually... I guess potential would be a better way to put it indeed.

Even though i say i think rationally i guess it can very much be a two edged sword really. Realizing the coin has two sides is certainly a good thing.

I give that thought an A for appreciation ;)

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland
So here's a drawing I have drawn for @ZinkShecoat taking a nude selfie. Yay!

Zink_Selfie_Logo.png

The collars in the back belong to some of her 'friends'.

Red with black tag @JDeko
Black studded @Torzar
Black with cowbell @TresdeLeche
And the green jeweled one is @Glassboy because I'm very insecure and need to self insert into everything.

And finally the special blue collar with the silver bell belongs to one Sai Chanalloy who doesn't have an account here but I'm to mention nonetheless.

Any feedback is fullt welcome. :D

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland
Also, the backward signature on the mirror is a very cute touch.

I usually do my signature backwards :p. 'Cause like Glassboy and mirrors are made of glass and I'm an amadan.
If you look through the more recent pictures on this thread you'll see I but them in backwards there too. JDeko's Pokémon one and Cog's angel I know I put it in.

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland
Ah, so it should actually read forward since it's mirrored
Well nooo~
It's s'posed to be sitting on the mirror like it's a decal. Haha put it backwards and it looks like it's reflected, put it forwards and it looks like it's s'posed to be that way. Can't win. :p

Primename

Dec 5, 2015
Is this still going on? If so, I'd like for my Steele to be drawn up!

You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become a cow-girl over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 7 feet and 5 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.26 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of armor constructed from an active gray goo, using a hardlight anti-gravity jock for underwear, and girding your upper body with a hardlight anti-gravity bra.

Your suit of armor is silvery-gray, with hints of armor-like protrusions and has a Steele Tech logo emblazoned on each shoulder. Portions of the suit are accentuated in linear markings, traveling from the arms and neck downward. Overall, it has a crystalline shine to it, adopted from an encounter with a ganrael. The outfit itself is completely closed, much like a body suit should be.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with chocolate skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with succulent lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. Regular purple eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. The back-length, steel ponytail on your head is parted by a pair of rounded cow ears that stick out sideways. Your mouth contains a lengthy tongue. Two very large and dangerous looking horns sprout from your head, curving forward and over a foot long. They have dangerous looking points.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. Parts of your body emit aromatic pheromones, enticing potential mates. You have voluptuous sides that make it look like you’ve birthed many children, and your butt is obscenely large, bordering freakish, and makes it difficult to run. A long cow tail with a puffy tip swishes back and forth as if swatting at flies. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your midriff is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have two breasts, capped with one 0.8-inch nipple each. The rather huge areolae are black. You could easily fill an HHH-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your tool is 15 inches long and 3.5 inches across. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. A fuzzy painfully empty scrotum filled with a quartet of cantaloupe-sized testicles swings low under your equine phallus. Covered in plush, steel fluff makes it absolutely squeezable! You estimate each testicle to be about 16 inches around and 5.1 inches across.

You have a black, gabilani slit, with one 0.5-inch clit. Thin streams of girl-cum occasionally dribble from your panty-flooding, gabiliani pussy, its lips slightly parted. The special muscles around your vagina are strong and powerful, making it possible to swallow any insertion without the need to push it in. The whole thing is ridiculously puffy and lush with womanly flesh. Even under clothing, it generates a considerable camel-toe.

You have one pucker, placed between your cheeks where it belongs. Your soft donut of a pucker protrudes obscenely, almost like a miniature pubic mound that rubs against your buns with every step you take.

Pose: Something along the lines of a casual tough girl pose. Her lounging on a captain's chair, nude and looking at the viewer with an annoyed raised eyebrow wondering why she's being bothered.

Hope this is enough information!

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland
Is this still going on?
Yep, but I have some other ones to do first so it'll take a little while. I'll send you a PM to sort out some of the details soon. :D

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland
Aaaaaaanndd here's a request from the terribly terrific @Torzar of a big dragon named Rubin.
Or maybe she's a really small dragon next to a toy house? It's all relative.

Rubinlogo.png
I really like drawing scales they're a lot of fun to draw. And as always I'm totally open to feedback, critique, suggestions and, of course, compliments.;)

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland
I like the jewelry pieces.
Thank you! She was originally going to have gold scales around her wrists, be we decided for the bracelets instead. The tiara is based off of Galadriel's from Lord of the Rings.
Galadriel_-_ROTK.png

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
@Glassboy, you're welcome. I simply tend to like that kind of fantasy designs. If I ever had a Mary Sue OC, chances are she'd wear a similar circlet :p

Reactions: Glassboy

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland
If I ever had a Mary Sue OC
YOU MEAN YOU DON'T!?
Everyone needs a Mary Sue OC, it's like a right of passage and a guilty pleasure. Or in my case just another way I unashamedly stroke my own ego.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I think I created one back when I was ten and I co-wrote a story with a school partner of mine. The character in question was a pseudo-Xena who kept on saving everyone from dire monsters. My partner complained about this and I noticed how bad of a writing tool it was.

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland
@Kesil Doesn't sound so bad actually. The first thing I can remember drawing was a Mary Sue OC. I was probably four years old and the characters design was a smiley face with four arms, two legs and no body. Truly it set me on the path to the becoming the artist I am today.

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland
So I've decided to go ahead and attempt doing a 30 day monster girl challenge.

For anyone who might not know, a 30 day challenge is an activity where you draw a picture every day for 30 days with the intention of improving your general art skills over the course of the challenge. Since it's October I want to be draw some scury monsters, since I'm a fucked up little slut I want to draw some cute girls (and boys) in perverse situations. So I'm putting my own spin on it and taking the dirty thirty day monster girl challenge.
And yeah, it probably might've made more sense to start it on October the first and followed through with it over the course of the month, but I only thought of doing this yesterday, so I'll either try doing 2 girls on somedays and catching up or just let myself run over into November.

Anyway~ Going to start my erotic bestiary off right, with the spoopiest monster imaginable.
SpoopySkelington.png
Skelingtoncock.png
Because it's another bone! Get it?
Skelington refined.png
I didn't like the way the bones on the legs went under the kneecaps and I think the break on the skull looks better this way. Also shows elbow horns and the way the bones that wrap around her thighs emerge from the skin. Gave a quick idea for how a coloured version might look too.

Hope that didn't do you too much a frighten because tomorrows monster will be a goo girl for squishy cuddles.
Btw, I haven't quite picked out all 30 monsters I want to draw, so if anyone has any cool suggestions let me know. :ghost: