[Implemented] Paige, the Yoga Instructor

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Why goo girls? What about PCs that have taken GaloMax dosages of less than the max?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah that's what I meant, and everything before the 4th is even tamer. By the stance do you mean how the feet below the ankles become a puddle?

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah that's what I meant, and everything before the 4th is even tamer. By the stance do you mean how the feet below the ankles become a puddle?
In place of legs you have a shifting amorphous blob.

Not just below the ankles. Waist down. And whole inner structure... Yoga is basically about flexibility training. And being goo you are literally liquid. What training would you need?

BTW, some already existing races have high innate flexibility. Specifically felines (kaithrits and cat-morphs). Or naleen (snake AND cat), but they are off limits.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Read through her entire doc and I love it well written, detailed, and with excellent connection between current character and a fleshed out background. Not to mention she's a femdom that I look forward to getting involved with in game, and those are incredibly rare for me. Will there be any interactions between Paige and Kiro, considering Steele's possibly involved with both? I figure if Steele manages to get Paige her synethic eyes that would be a huge and emotional scene between the 3 of them.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I want this sooo bad, space Brooke for the win! may even beat Syri in my top lovers in TiT'S

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I want this sooo bad, space Brooke for the win! may even beat Syri in my top lovers in TiT'S

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
anyone know what happened to B? They where last on 2 weeks ago

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Here I am!  I don't actually frequent the forums a whole lot.  I only log in when I have something I'd like to contribute, or if I have an update for Paige.  Otherwise, I'm lurking anonymously (and namesearching my previous work)

It's been a very long time since I've posted an update, so let me get you up to speed: long story short, there isn't one.  My summer has been very intense!  In mid-July I went cross-country (I live in Canada) for a convention; then my OS hard drive got corrupted and I had to reinstall (I didn't lose anything I couldn't live without, including Paige's documents - I keep my life on one external hard drive, which is backed up by another); then I had to go back across Canada for a funeral; then, to top it off, I got a stomach virus that I'm still recovering from.

On another note, I've been a bit distracted with a personal project: I'm trying to be an author, and I'm very close to self-publishing my first novel.  I just got some cover art for it (which wasn't inexpensive) and I kinda put my priority on that over sci-fi furry smut.  I haven't forgotten about Paige, and in fact I've been outlining some ideas for her, but ultimately I have nothing to show since I first posted the doc almost three months ago.  Promising to deliver something and then not delivering makes me feel like a grade-A heel, let me tell you!

It may be slow going, but I'll have something to show Soon™

K

Krynh

On another note, I've been a bit distracted with a personal project: I'm trying to be an author, and I'm very close to self-publishing my first novel.  I just got some cover art for it (which wasn't inexpensive) and I kinda put my priority on that over sci-fi furry smut.  I haven't forgotten about Paige, and in fact I've been outlining some ideas for her, but ultimately I have nothing to show since I first posted the doc almost three months ago.  Promising to deliver something and then not delivering makes me feel like a grade-A heel, let me tell you!

It may be slow going, but I'll have something to show Soon™

Good luck on your first novel! Look forward to your next update on paige 

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Not being dead or otherwise gone from this corner of the internet forever is all the update I need.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
No bigs, I just don't want something as good as this to die in the background like so many ideas.  Hope you get better soon!

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Hello!  My name is B, and I'm here with some BRAND NEW UPDATES!  None of them are sexy, so if that's what you're looking for, you can leave now.

It's been a long time since I initially posted the document with any changes!  On top of my whirlwind of a summer, I also had a personal project (that novel I mentioned) that I felt took priority.  Then, after that, I had some pretty serious personal stuff to chunk through.  It was a bit of a low point for me and I wasn't in the mood to do much of anything, much less write furry sci-fi action/adventure/romance/erotica.

But now that's over with, and I'm back in the saddle!  There's still no sex with Paige written - that's probably going to be next and it'll be ready by 20XX if my speed is any indication.  (Serious answer: I'm aiming for before the New Year, but NaNoWriMo might have something to say about that)  In the meantime, here's the short list:

• I've removed every instance of the document using your genitals for Paige to refer to your pronoun.  In addition to being un-PC in tyool 2016, and we definitely can't have that in a game where you can have ten dicks and two vaginas, it also didn't make much sense for a woman, who is blind and has not yet fucked you, to judge your gender by your genitals, which aren't even on display, probably.
  • I've made it possible for Paige to teach centaurs, nagas, and goo people.  It's not right to exclude characters from Paige's content just because of their preferred lower-body type, so she will now accept all body types.  HOWEVER, if you are NOT bipedal, you will only get generic yoga practice and you cannot do the harder exercises or get the bigger benefits, because yoga absolutely requires a humanoid lower body.  And if you're goo, not only can you not do the harder exercises, but you don't get any bonus at all.
  • This DOES mean that you'll get to fuck Paige no matter your body type.  If you're a centaur, expect to only have one scene per gender, because writing a sex scene with a horse in a bedroom is, well, it's gonna be difficult.
  • I've changed Paige's motivation for not wanting to get cybernetic implants for her eyes, and why she's set on having the real-deal.

I've also completed her combat document!  You can find it here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FICfqg7OgKYljr6i-psCVf_ohNkw-f3jqf_fbZF8mfs

While she's blind, Paige uses her heightened senses (except sight, of course) to combat you by reading the changes in her atmosphere to predict your movements.  As a result, she will never strike first and will only counterattack.  Whether her counterattack is successful or not can change the dynamic of the fight dramatically!  Being blind, she's also immune to Lust attacks.  She's also very prideful: if you don't take the fight seriously (as in, you wait, fantasize, sense, or tease too often), she'll drop the fight entirely.  Her stats are quite high and her fighting style is very oppressive: she's deliberately designed to be a very difficult fight, on par with some bosses.

If Paige can see, the fight changes.  She no longer has issues taking the initiative and will perform an action every turn, whether or not you do as well.  Her stats are even higher and her rolls for success are weighed even more in her favor.  In exchange, she's now vulnerable to Lust attacks, although she's highly resistant to them.  The more Lust damage she takes, the more penalties she has to her stats, until it's just a matter of slugging it out.  She can't ever straight-up lose because of Lust, but the debuffs they give her might as well be a death knell.  Because restoring her eyesight, which gets her on your crew, which allows you to spar with her, requires an endgame amount of cash, she is supposed to be endgame difficult and is designed for that.

Winning or losing against Paige leads to some unique sex scenes - but only if you win or lose via HP.  You can't win via Lust anyway, but you can lose by it, and Paige won't accept that, especially since none of her attacks are supposed to do Lust damage.

I haven't slept in twenty hours, so I'm gonna do that.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015

Glad to have you back :)  

I like the changes for gooey and taur people. Some content is better than nothing.

Being blind, she's also immune to Lust attacks.

I'd like to add that the game also has pheromones, which could affect even blind people.

There are lots of weapons that increase lust on a npc though

That too.

Do that, you've earned it :D

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
It's been a long time since I initially posted the document with any changes!  On top of my whirlwind of a summer, I also had a personal project (that novel I mentioned) that I felt took priority.  Then, after that, I had some pretty serious personal stuff to chunk through.  It was a bit of a low point for me and I wasn't in the mood to do much of anything, much less write furry sci-fi action/adventure/romance/erotica.

But now that's over with, and I'm back in the saddle!  There's still no sex with Paige written - that's probably going to be next and it'll be ready by 20XX if my speed is any indication.  (Serious answer: I'm aiming for before the New Year, but NaNoWriMo might have something to say about that)  In the meantime, here's the short list:

Hey there. It's nice to hear that the worst of your troubles were left in the past and that now you can once again write the things you want to write.

Best of luck to you with the NaNoWriMo and especially with your novel.

I've made it possible for Paige to teach centaurs, nagas, and goo people.  It's not right to exclude characters from Paige's content just because of their preferred lower-body type, so she will now accept all body types.  HOWEVER, if you are NOT bipedal, you will only get generic yoga practice and you cannot do the harder exercises or get the bigger benefits, because yoga absolutely requires a humanoid lower body.  And if you're goo, not only can you not do the harder exercises, but you don't get any bonus at all.

It's really nice of you to provide some additional content access to the taurs and nagas, even with limiting the amount of yoga practice available to them.

However I don't see a particular reason to leave goo people out of experiencing those scenes, since they shoule be able to temporarily shapeshift into a bipedal form. Obviously, they won't receive any bonuses provided by the exercises, but at least the scenes will be available for the player to enjoy. I'm also curious what will you will allow for PCs with gel bodies.

In exchange, she's now vulnerable to Lust attacks, although she's highly resistant to them.  The more Lust damage she takes, the more penalties she has to her stats, until it's just a matter of slugging it out.  She can't ever straight-up lose because of Lust, but the debuffs they give her might as well be a death knell.

On top of Tease not being the only source of Lust damage available to the PC, I'm not sure if something that bends the rules of TiTS combat system in such a way will be allowed. Even though I personally would have preferred to have all lust vulnerable enemies have a similar system and get rid of the Lust victory condition across the board.

You probably should try and have some health left for the NaNoWriMo crunch.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Re: weapons that can effect Lust

It's specifically written in the documents that Paige disarms you and instead gives you a set of slimmed-down boxing gloves to fight with.  You have no gun and you must rely entirely on your Physique stat to do damage.  It shouldn't be possible to go in with weapons that can inflict status effects or do Lust damage; it's all about beating up your opponent with your fists.  You're basically Disarmed for the whole fight.

That said, pheromones effecting Lust is a pretty niche circumstance, but I could probably work it in.  Maybe it makes her easier to Disorient.

However I don't see a particular reason to leave goo people out of experiencing those scenes, since they shoule be able to temporarily shapeshift into a bipedal form. Obviously, they won't receive any bonuses provided by the exercises, but at least the scenes will be available for the player to enjoy. I'm also curious what will you will allow for PCs with gel bodies.

The scenes are written to describe how it feels to be bending your body into a pretzel; the way your muscles strain to hold a pose, and the way your joints twist in a way they never had before, and how your spine takes unique curves.  Goo people don't have muscles, joints, or spines to deal with any of that.  They could make their bodies solid, but that doesn't mean they still experience the difficulties of having a solid body to make those poses.
What I could do is include a throwaway line at the start about you turning your body solid to increase your immersion in Paige's lessons or something.  The alternatives are to rewrite every scene to occasionally remind the reader that your character isn't actually feeling anything, or do nothing.

John Johnson

Mar 8, 2016
Re: weapons that can effect Lust

It's specifically written in the documents that Paige disarms you and instead gives you a set of slimmed-down boxing gloves to fight with.  You have no gun and you must rely entirely on your Physique stat to do damage.  It shouldn't be possible to go in with weapons that can inflict status effects or do Lust damage; it's all about beating up your opponent with your fists.  You're basically Disarmed for the whole fight.

That said, pheromones effecting Lust is a pretty niche circumstance, but I could probably work it in.  Maybe it makes her easier to Disorient.

Please be aware of how many lust inducing methods even a disarmed PC can potentially have.

You could:

• Have enough milk production you can use a milk squirt tease attack - and I'm pretty sure blindness won't impact what's a tactile, taste and smell-based tease.
  • Have Pheremonal sweat - especially given the sparring's grappling focus, it's hard to imagine such a thing not being relevant.
  • Have the Allure bodyspray pheremone equipped - even if she stripped a PC naked, it's somewhat difficult to claim she could remove this without, say, a pre-fight shower and at that point that's... strangely obsessive PC disarmament, to the point it'd say odd things about Paige as a character that she'd take it that far.

And I'm probably forgetting other options on top of that.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Please be aware of how many lust inducing methods even a disarmed PC can potentially have.

You could:

• Have enough milk production you can use a milk squirt tease attack - and I'm pretty sure blindness won't impact what's a tactile, taste and smell-based tease.
  • Have Pheremonal sweat - especially given the sparring's grappling focus, it's hard to imagine such a thing not being relevant.
  • Have the Allure bodyspray pheremone equipped - even if she stripped a PC naked, it's somewhat difficult to claim she could remove this without, say, a pre-fight shower and at that point that's... strangely obsessive PC disarmament, to the point it'd say odd things about Paige as a character that she'd take it that far.

Was just going to list those options. There only things you left out are Mimbranes attacks and Red Myr Venom.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015

You could:

Especially if its Vanae milk.

Was just going to list those options. There only things you left out are Mimbranes attacks and Red Myr Venom.

Think the Goo-volver would count?

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
In order to counterbalance all the nitpicking I generally tend to do, I'd like to point out that the reason for Paige not following the normal rules for Lust combat can be adjusted to cover all of non-weapon and non-visual stuff that have been brought up. 

Maybe she is such an accomplished Yogi that she can shrug off all but the most potent and debilitating arousal, and even when overwhelmed completely can still function to some extent.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Paige's combat document.  Paige 1 (fighting while she's still blind) is still invulnerable to basic Tease attacks, and since you're disarmed, you cannot increase her Lust with any weapons, but she's now vulnerable to Lust.  Because it's so difficult to raise her Lust, the rewards for increasing it are higher than with Paige 2, up to giving you a free move that's guaranteed to crit because she's just too darn horny.  You still can't beat her via Lust, but you can mess her up.

Paige 2 is unchanged.

John Johnson

Mar 8, 2016
Updated Paige's combat document.  Paige 1 (fighting while she's still blind) is still invulnerable to basic Tease attacks, and since you're disarmed, you cannot increase her Lust with any weapons, but she's now vulnerable to Lust.  Because it's so difficult to raise her Lust, the rewards for increasing it are higher than with Paige 2, up to giving you a free move that's guaranteed to crit because she's just too darn horny.  You still can't beat her via Lust, but you can mess her up.

Paige 2 is unchanged.

If Paige is no longer invulnerable to lust, then what's the logic for it being impossible to beat her with lust?

The only opponents that have the ability to clear their lust and thus not be beaten by it, do so by some form of getting themselves off in-battle.  That is, no matter what all entities that reach max lust segue into sex to then reduce their lust - period.  That baseline matters.  Maybe I misread Paige's character, but she didn't seem the type that, if irrepressibly horny, would actively jill off right in the middle of a spar rather than just fall into some sort of prone state for PC sex promptings - and those are pretty much the two approaches that currently exist, for how a character handles hitting max lust.

Max Lust is by and large supposed to be a battle-ender by dint of overwhelming arousal for the PC or anybody else, and if you don't have it as such for Paige, you kiiiiiind of need a good and valid reason if you don't want to have people crying foul about game mechanics deviation.

Being designed to be a high level recruitable/battle doesn't mean you can eschew the core of how combat systems work in-game, and all - not without a reaaaaaal good reason.