Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta could only mewl like an animal under the intense assault. She could feel every twitch and pulse of Greta in her super sensitive anus, and Binx' constant pounding against her cervix was driving her mad with lust. In no time, her first orgasm hit, spraying a generous blast of girl-cum from her pussy, and to her surprise, her ass as well.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi sits near the fire to dry off. "...if only i had an easel... this place would make a great set of landscape peaces..." Umi said as she sat with Wendy. She looked at the fit otter then asked, "Say Wendy, did you have any family were you came from?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hmm, almost. I like breasts big and jiggly." She reaches up and rubs her own massive rack "And you could use a few changes here and there. Thicker over all frame, thicker lips and big E cups at least... but it is a step in the right direction. Does that kind of body excite you pet?"

Wendy nodded her head. "Of course I did. Two brothers and my father and mother. We were never the closest family but we all got along just fine. I wonder if they think I am dead or something. I have been gone a long time after all."

Both Binx and Greta moan as they feel her cum around their cocks.... but neither of them goes over the edge. For the next two hours they pound away at her holes, cocks throbbing and eager for more of her body. It is as the sun is going down and casting darkness onto the land that they finally reach orgasm. Greta goes first, sinking in to the hilt and pouring at least a gallon of hot cum into Unta's ass while she clings to her tail for dear life. Binx is far more potent, holding her cock right against her cervix and fire hosing her cervix with a river of cum. It quickly fills her womb to the max and begins stuffing her pussy to the point of leaking.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Yes!" Luna was loving the idea just by the look of her eyes 

Last edited by a moderator:

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta panted as sweat flowed from her form in rivers. Twenty orgasms. Twenty! Her pussy was so swollen that it clung to Binx all on its own, and her ass wasn't far behind; the constant sucking sensation felt like a vibrator as Greta just sat there with her dick still buried in her ass.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi looked down sadly, "I bet my parents miss me... they must be so worried. I need to get out of here.." she said in a somber tone. wile she was certainly still a little aroused by being naked right then she was more sad  and worried then anything else, Wendy soon found Umi leaning against her again seeking comfort.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Winston smiled and sat back on his knees "I thought you would pet... and I came prepared." He reaches back and digs up the sand to reveal several jars of purple juice this time. One by one he picks them up and pours them into Luna's mouth, each one changing her just a bit. Her body swells over all, giving her a thicker build, mostly around her hips and ass though the rest of her fills out to make it look natural. her breasts swell from B to C to D and finally stop at DD cups, perfect for grabbing, sucking and even fucking! Her pussy can't handle much more cock and she can tell that 24 is her max regardless of the strange fruit. However... she is now a waterfall of lubricant, the moment she gets aroused it will pour down her legs like she had wet herself. Finally is her libido... which is through the roof. She doesn't think she will ever calm down at this point... her mind feels vulnerable like this.

The moment her changes stop, Winston begins hammering away at her again "YES! You are so fucking sexy now! i have to stuff you with my cock! All night! All day! Forever!"

Every so slowly Binx and Greta pull out of her holes and fall onto their asses behind unta. "holy... shit. unta... that was amazing. You still awake over there?" 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie calmed her tone. It was risky, but beating up Korlish and a fish lady was not on the agenda today. "Woah woah woah. Have you seen this place? There are a dozen willing sex slaves in every direction. You're taking the path of most resistance when you don't even have to. But what about your tail? You're stuck here because you need water, is that it? No need to start throwing punches, we can figure something out to get you out of there."

[CHA 8+5=13]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Wendy wrapped her arms around her shoulder and gave Umi a gentle squeeze. "I don't really know what to tell you. this place changes people both body and mind. I don't know if there is an exit and frankly I don't really care any more. I made peace with the idea of staying here until I die of age... you might want to put some thought into that as well. I am not saying to give up... just that reality might be harsher than you want."

Walsh stopped wrestling with Korlish who promptly threw him off and moved back over to his fishy mistresses. The siren woman stopped and stared at Melanie, her works striking home. "Yes... I can't leave, I will dry out and wither away without water. I don't have legs either so it's not like i would get very far to begin with. this furry one fell into my lake and i took that as a freeby to finally have some company. Is that so wrong?"  

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi pondered Wendy's words. "....being stuck in perverted place like this for the rest of my life?.... No... never! i have a dream and a family and i sure as hell wont get either of those stuck in this shitty place! you wont make me give up you stupid labyrinth!", Umi thought as she looked down at the sand. She decided right then and there that if this place wanted her to give up it would have to kill her first! Wendy could see the briefest flash of fury in her eyes some how filtering though her sad expression. But the second she noticed it, it was gone and Wendy could only see Umi's worry and sorrow after that. on the other side of things, umi was so focused on her inner thoughts and other things that she forgot to get dressed.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Wendy gave her a small pat on the shoulder "I know that look in your eyes... you aren't going to give up are you?" She sighs and shakes her head "I won't stop you... but don't get in over your head. I don't hear of people dieing in the labyrinth... only people being bent into different shape and forgetting themselves... which is arguably worse than death." 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"D-Dont worry... i wont let that happen, I'll be careful...", Umi said. She then looked Wendy in the eyes she looked like she was trying to find the right words. "Wendy... do you want to come with us? Me and Luna I mean...", she said as her gaze was swiftly adverted.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Wendy looked back at her for a bit while thinking. "I... don't know yet Umi. That is why I am kind of hoping you two would stick around a while longer so I could get more time to think about it. Here... I at least know what kind evils lurk around the corner. The devil you know is better than the devil you don't right? At the same time... you two are a fine sort and traveling with you could be rather nice."

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"No, no, you're not in the right, but no one in your situation could ever be. I can't even imagine what you're going through, but I promise, as long as you let this uh... furry one go free, we'll do absolutely everything we can to help you. There are transformatives, they can give you legs, and then you can walk around and find all the company you'd ever want." Melanie couldn't guarantee that the berries would actually give her legs, but she was sure that they could find a way to work something out.

[CHA 8+4=12]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The siren looks at her, then to Korlish, then back to her. "But what if you can't? Then I would be all alone again. Do you know what it is like? being stuck in an underground lake for so long with no one to even talk to? The silence is maddening. I find myself screaming at times just to make more noise than the gentle sound of water..." 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie looked to Korlish, disturbed by his empty stare, but set it aside as she sought the siren's compliance. "We can visit you on better terms then. There's an entire village not too far from here, and they can come along as your willing company too! They have these berries that'll give you legs. You'll have to undergo a few other transformations, like with my arms, but you'll be free from the water. Do you have a name? I can tell that you're more than just a monster, and you can can start acting like it by just letting the wolf go."

[CHA 8+4=12]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The siren looks stricken for a moment before sighing and nodding her head "My name is Ravindra... and I will let the fluffy one go." she snaps her fingers and Korlish blinsk back into reality. He looks at the siren, the water, the cave, Melanie and Walsh with a horribly confused face. "What the hell is going on here?! The last thing I remember is falling into some water and now I am here!" In response, Walsh laughs and hugs his reclaimed friend.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie joined the joyfully inevitable group hug, holding a hand out to Ravindra to make her feel included, as tears of relief brimmed in her eyes at the sight of Korlish's normal self. "And the greatest sharpshooter this labyrinth has ever seen is back! You blacked out here on the way down, and you would've drowned if she hadn't saved you," Melanie lied, smiling happily at the siren to let her know it would all be water under the bridge. "Ravindra- that's a pretty name- we're gonna get you out of there. You won't have to be lonely anymore, I swear to you."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Korlish: "Huh... you saved me eh? Thanks a bunch Ravindra... I must have hit my head on the way down or something because I don't remember a thing."

Walsh: "Yup! She sure did... now it is our turn to save her! Poor girl is stuck in the water and very lonely."

Ravindra: "I... but... umm, yes, I am rather stuck right now and in desperate need for some company of all kinds."

Korlish: "Huh.. well Melanie, you already have some changes so I assume you know what is going on down here?"

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"To an extent, yeah," Melanie summarized her answer. "There are these two ant colonies, copper and gold, and the copper ones are really nice and have a village nearby, but the gold ones are at war with the copper ones. Apparently, we're in no-man's land right now, while Samara and Busco are still out there somewhere. We're welcome at the copper village, and we could probably take you there to get some rest. As for Ravindra here, she can't leave the water like this, so we're gonna check with their Chief about their berries, like the ones that gave me the extra arms. All-in-all, that's about it. Oh, and there's this one ant named Tom, total coward, but a nice guy, and this cute girl Sally who runs their storage house, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't wondering what they're packing under all that chitin."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Korlish: He stares at her for a bit before sighing and shaking his head "Yea, I should have figured that would be your answers. Alright, so we need to head back and talk to this chief person? Might as well get going then.

Walsh: "Hopefully he has refreshed his tolerance of us by now... cause we were rather up in his face for a while already.

Ravindra: "Wait! you can't leave! I will be alone again! you promised!" Her eyes are full of panic. 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie took Ravindra by the hand in an effort to soothe her. "It's okay, I'll stay here with you. We can tell each other about ourselves, Korlish can rest up, and Walsh is gonna find out how to get you safely on land. I'm here now, and it's gonna be great. Don't worry about a thing Ravindra, you're alright, everything's gonna be alright, and then you can waltz right up to Samara and Busco to introduce yourself when they turn up."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Walsh: He nods his head rapidly "Yea! I will be right back. I remember the way home, you guys just chill here." He takes off down the tunnel and out of sight.

Korlish: Sits down on the floor after collecting his bow and quiver. "Phew... I do feel rather tired... just going to close my eyes for a while." His eyes drift closed and Melanie can tell he is asleep in minutes.

Ravindra: She grips Melanie's hand firmly, afraid to let go and be alone once again "right... still here... sorry. Umm, so... there really isn't much to say about me I'm afraid. But what about you.... you have these lovely legs... where have you been?" 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"I spent my life before the labyrinth moseying around from one planet to the next, but the jungle planet of Mhen'ga was always a favorite place to kick back in. Then, I ended up in the big sandstone room, fell from the sky into the tundra, and then met Korlish, Walsh, our friend Samara, who you'll get to meet pretty soon, and a gal named Diana. There was more than a bit of a rough patch along the way, but eventually, we made it to the badlands where we met Busco. He's this great, tall boar man, and a fun guy. I bet you'll love him. After that, I badmouthed the labyrinth and got dumped here, but got separated with the crew along the way. Now, we're figuring everything out again and regrouping." Melanie accentuated her point with vibrant hand gestures, hoping to keep Ravindra entertained, but found just one question burning in the back of her mind. "Say, Ravindra? How exactly did you end up here like this? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, but I'd like to know more about you."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Ravindra twiddles with her thumbs for a moment. "I... I also bad mouthed the labyrinth. Before here I was in a grand ocean area with others like me. I had things good, with lots of friends, plenty of lovers and a great place to stay. Then one day while I was out hunting for pearls I was talking about how easy this place is and how I made the labyrinth my bitch." She sighs "then a hole opened up and I was sucked in... basically flushed down into this lake. That was years ago I think. been alone since then." 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Poor girl," Melanie looked to Ravindra with sympathy, setting a hand on her shoulder as she patted her back with another. "I can't imagine how lonely you've been. I couldn't bear life like that, but you've been so strong. I know I sound like a record on repeat, but it's okay now. We're gonna get you walking on new feet, and you can treat yourself to anything you want."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Walsh comes hustling back in with a basket of berries "I talked to the chief. He said that enough of these will turn her into an ant like them!" he puts the heavy basket down "He donated these to the cause of helping a trapped soul."

Ravindra: she looks at the basket then at Melanie "...so I have to eat these?" 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Whereas Walsh felt strangely like a cockblock in retrospect, Melanie was glad as usual to see him. "Uh-huh, take them one at a time, and they'll change you bit by bit. Don't worry, they don't taste gross or anything, but it will be a little strange. You'll probably end up with some ant features, but it's nothing we can't change with other transformatives."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Ravindra nodded and grabbed a berry, popping it in her moutha nd eating it. "Hmm... not bad..." She starts to blink alot and rub at her eyes ass they begin to glow a faint blue color. "Hey... I can see down that tunnel now! that is fairly useful." She looks into the water "I can even see further down there too... excellent." She eats another one but nothing happens, so she grabs another and shudders as two floppy antenna sprout from her head "Well.... ok then." 

One by one she eats the berries. soon the scales on her arms fall off and reveal shiny copper chitin and a second pair of arms grow out. A few more after that and the rest of the scales on her upper body fall out and leave human looking skin behind which she spends a few minutes rubbing herself all over. More berries lead to her fins shrinking away and leaving a bald head, then chitin takes it's place on her scalp. Finally, after several dozen berries she groan in pain as her tail splits in half and slowly forms into two legs, the scales falling out for copper chitin. She now looks a lot like Sally, but a bit more filled out over all.

"I... I have legs!"  

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Woohoo! Go Ravindra!" Melanie cheered, before switching to caution mode as she swept her up in a hug and tried to keep her in the shallower water. "It might be kinda hard to stand, since your body isn't quite used to it. Or, maybe it'll be easy, just be careful when you try."