Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I am a medusa! Geeze, and here I thought my legend was all over the place. Basically I am like a... queen lamia, with the power to turn people into stone. I used to rule over this entire desert before these blastard lizard folk started getting grabby. They threw me out of this city that I had built and left me to die in that oasis! I couldn't make the journey back.... until you came along." She chuckles and slithers around Unta "It was so nice of you to lead me home dear."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Wait, you turned everyone in this city into stone?" asked Unta, her eyes narrowing.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Sure did! They left me to die so I ust returned the favor! they are still alive though... and won't feel a thing... sort of. you can still touch them and they will feel it. But they want starve or dehydrate like this!" She says with a smirk. "What? Don't tell me you actually cared for these people!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"So, now you're the queen... of a city of statues... all alone... by yourself?" Unta was beginning to get the feeling that the towering creature before her might still be a bit more child-like than she let on.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well... yes! Maybe I will let them out some day. But this is their punishment for being so mean to me! I will be mean right back!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Uh-huh. You don't have many friends... do you?" Unta asked skeptically, as she sat down.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The giant snake womans cheeks burn red "I... well of course not! How could I!? They left me to die in that oasis years ago! How does that makes friends!?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"And then we came along. But, instead of just telling us what happened, and asking for help, you decided to use deceit to get back at the people that wronged you. Yes, these lizards were horrible, and probably deserved what happened to them, but don't try to wiggle out of your part of the blame in all this. You also petrified the few good people in this place along with the bad." Unta stood, waiting for Meddy's response.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"There are no good people here." She says with a pout, folding her arms over her chest. 'They are all mean and horrible for leaving me back there!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Wha? they have a brothel here?" She asks, obviously confused and clearly not doing a great job of hiding it....

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta got turned and began heading to the place she had rescued Binx from, motioning Meddy to follow her. "Well, it was really more of a sex slave depot, really."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Slaves?! See! They are horrible people! They keep slaves! I should shatter a few of these stone dummies for being so cruel!" She says loudly while following Unta.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Don't suppose you'd be willing to continue this as a one on one game would you? Or maybe start a new one? Honestly this was one of only two games I'm involved in where I'm a player. Also, playing a tauric character was surprisingly fun. Whatever the case, sorry this game had to end, but it was fun while it lasted.]