Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
On her hind legs she can easily see over the cacti and there is a clearing with a large boulder far in the back. The path getting there is full of twists and turns, making what hsould be a simple five minute walking into an hour long trek.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Bursting through the cacti with an audible yelp, Unta was relieved to find some measure of relief from the prickling plants. Even with her scale covered body, she was covered in scratches.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Binx walks out behind her, pulling needles from her ass while Greta walks out rather unharmed... as she cheated and gave herself rock hard skin for the duration of the walk. Before them was a massive boulder with a door set into the base of it. The door had no obvious handle and a cactus was right in front of it, making the door almost unreachable.

"Well that is hardly fair! Now there is a cactus in the way!" Binx wines

"Hey, it's not like I want to be here!" The cactus says right back.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh great, now I'm hallucinating," griped Unta. "Damn it. Some of those cacti must have been poisonous. Greta, I need you to suck out the venom before this gets any worse," sshe said, taking a step toward the chicken-woman.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Um, Unta... I heard the cactus too and I didn't get pricked by any of the cacti...."

Sure enough, the cactus before them turns around and reshapes into some kind of cactus woman, standing there with her arms on her hips in a sassy pose. "Well excuse me ton o fun, but I am not going to just stand here while people complain about my spot!"

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Elmyra breathe deeply before she was going to get fucked by the machine, hoping it would feel as good as the first time.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well... There's something you don't see every day," said Unta, a little dumbstruck. She had heard of plants that possessed some animal-like features, but she had never come across one that was sentient.

[Can I get a little more detail on the cactus woman? Particularly, just how big she is?]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Elmyra's wish was granted as the machine gave her a second round of what she just had, two spinning dildos pounding into her holes while her own milk was pumped from her breasts and into her pussy and ass, filling her with liquid warmth. A third dildo was sill fucking her mouth and throat while alternating feeding her the milk and just giving her something to suck. This goes on for hours... and hours.... well beyond when Elmyra would have liked to stop.

The cactus woman stands around 7 feet tall, with green skin covered in sharp barbs. Over all she looks human in appearance but her legs simply end in stumps rather than feet, she has no visible ears and her hair is actually a bright pink cactus flower. Her body his shapely with fine curves, bumps that look like D cup breasts and a finely shaped ass.

"You're tell me? I go months with no company and suddenly I am approached by a bunny, a chicken and what I can only assume to be some kind of giant mutant lizard."

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
At this point Elmyra was feeling drained, hoping for the machine to stop. She was happy to have her new body, her old one would not been able to handle this. She still missed her old self. These were the sole thought Elmyra was able to have between her endless orgasm.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Eventually, a pleasant chime rings out and the machine stops, removing the various dildos and suctions cups and the door unlocks. Lina pushes it open and runs over to you, pulling you from the chair and blubbing in a worried fashion.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Tears of fear and sadness were streaming down Umi's face as she held Samara tightly. No this this wouldn't do.. she had to have hope... she had to get back to them and the only way to go was forward. After a sniff she called to Wendy and Mel, "We'll met up somewhere ahead! we have try... Wendy.... Mel dont get taken away!".

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Anther slam of Busco's hammer rings out before he gasps and stops to get his breath "Don't worry Umi, we won't get caught!" Calls Wendy's voice "Just... just head forward and I am sure we will meet up again!"

Samara nods her head and hugs Umi tightly "Come on... we have to keep moving... this place won't get the best of us."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Okay, seriously, am the first leithan to come through this labyrinth?" Unta asked her friends, somehow forgetting the talking cactus in front of her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Binx just shrugs and looks at Greta "Actually yes, most of the people that come through the labyrinth are dog people, cat people and lizard people. you are probably the first multilegged person to make your way through. Congratulations?"

"Oi, I know you don't think I am real but ignoring me is very rude" Says the cactus.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Sorry, never spoke to a plant before," said Unta, eyeing the woman up and down. "Who, and more importantly, what are you?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"My name is Annie, and I am a cactus! I know, that much is obvious, but it is about as much as I can tell you. None of these other cactus are alive like me so... I get lonely around here."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shrugs "I have no idea! I just woke up here one day. i might have been one of these cacti and someone thought it would be funny to make one come to life? All I know is this big old cactus field... and the few people that have made it this far."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I see. Well, maybe you would happen to know of a door near here, possibly in a cave of other structure," Unta asked.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Uhhh, yea" She jerks her thumb over her shoulder to the large boulder she was planted in front of. The door is right there, the only thing in their way now was a rather sassy cactus woman. "it is right in front of you, been in front of this door my whole life but I can't open it."

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Waitwaitwaitwait we can't just let ourselves get split up again!" Melanie's cry rings out, frantic as she hears their plans to keep moving. She comforts herself with the visualization of Busco wrecking that wall, angrily squealing as if it weren't shit compared to his hammer. But, as much as she tries to deny it, she knows that the door is the only way to go. Turning to Walsh, Korlish, and Wendy in an attempt to read their expressions, she sniffles to herself in defeat. "I-I think we're gonna h-have to go on."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Walsh looks dismayed beyond recognition, his ears drooped down and his tail between his legs as he whimpers when Busco stops swinging at the wall. Korlish has his usual stony expression though the tight grip on his bow is a sign of his frustration. Wendy is honestly looking the best of them, her face annoyed but not actually saddened. She turns to Melanie and shakes her head "I'm sorry girl... but it looks like our big old party pissed someone off yet again. Atleast we got turbo pig here..."

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie's somber expression lightens up a notch, looking hopeful and determined as she looks at that cursed door. "He'll bust his way on through to us no problem, but we have to get a move on to meet them, don't we? Cheer up, all. We'll race them there even. Friendly competition to get us reunited."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Exactly" She walks over and puts a hand on the wall to stop him from wasting any more effort on the wall. "Come on big pig, that wall isn't going down and even if you did break it, something tells me it would spring right back up some how... or worse." which earns a frustrated oink from the other side.

Walsh sighs and nods his head, standing up and looking at Melanie "Well... should have figured things were going too smoothly huh?"

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
(Nah, he is on your side of the wall... or have I messed this up. Cause with your computer fried I likely messed something up.)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"What? Is it locked or something?" asked Unta. Finding these doors was trying enough she did not want to have to add finding keys for them on top of it.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I guess? I have tried to turn the nob thing on the front of it but it won't turn... at least not for me." She steps aside "You are more than welcome to give it a shot yourself, but I wouldn't expect much."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Wasting no time, Unta trotted over to the rock and began looking for the door.