Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The door was in plain sight, sitting right behind the cactus woman as she stepped aside to let Unta give it a shot. Sure enough the door was locked and even Unta's strength couldn't make the damn thing move an inch.

"See what I mean? It doesn't just come open and I have no idea what opens it"

There is key hole under the knob of this door, but there is an indent in the middle where something might fit in. Said indent is round like a circle or hoop, and seems to have two different rings that weave between each other. That is all Unta can make of it though.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Yeah, I guess we had it coming..." Melanie murmurs, putting a cool hand on her forehead to calm herself down as she then stands up, suddenly moving to hug her companions in an impromptu gesture of affection. "We'll stick together, even when we're split up, and then we'll meet up wherever. Got it, all? This is just the labyrinth being the labyrinth. We'll pull through, won't we everyone!?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
There is silence from the other side before Busco shouts out "I'mma shove my hammer up the ass of whoever runs this place! Spin it around and make them do a funny dance as i place puppet master!"

His rather detailed responce gets some chuckles out of the others as they shake their heads.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, that's just great," griped Hilda. "Looks like we'll be heading back to town after all," she said, memorizing the symbol.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Binx moaned and flopped onto her butt "I am tired of being in this desert! All this and and drastic heat is stupid and I hate it!"

"Oh stop it Binx, you sound like a child throwing a tantrum" Greta scolded

The cactus woman looks between them with an amused expression "Heh... you guys are a riot!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, I'm glad someone finds this funny. Greta, any chance you can grow me into a giant? Maybe if I go stomping through that town, someone will cough up a key." The tone of Unta's voice showed that she wasn't joking.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Greta gave her a nervous look and shook her head "No, that kind of growth is beyond even my ability. I could make some changes to make you more desert ready... and enhance your physical abilities so the two or three days would likely only be one day... though it would put a strain on your body. You would likely be sore for a while."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I'm already built to survive in the desert, but a fast form of locomotion would be nice. Do you thing you could make wings happen?" she asked.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"That... would be difficult. I could certainly give you wings, but I am not sure if they would be strong enough to actually lift you off the floor... and you wouldn't really know how to use them right off the bat."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Enough!" Greta said, shaking her head "I will just do the enhanced mobility and lets get on the move." She gave Unta's ass a slap and the changes set in. Unta's feet got longer and her toes wider, making it easier for her to get a grip on the sand. Her scales became more insulted and reflective, sure to bounce off the heat. Her muscles tensed and gained mass, she feels like she could run for days on end! Last are larege scale covered wings, much like the dragons only thicker and more beefy. "There, ground travel is a breeze and those wings should can keep the sun out of your eyes while you run... also try flapping them, maybe you will catch on fast."

Greta grabs Binx and gets into the wagon with a humph, clearly done with their games of organic jet engines.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Thanks, Greta, if I'm not back in a few days, it'll be up to you to come looking for your lost property," said Unta, scooping her and Binx up in a hug.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Greta rolled her eyes and hugged her back while Binx had her in a death grip, hugging her as tightly as possible "You better come back.... or I will be really upset with you!" Binx said with a pouty look on her face.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta waved one last time before beginng to pick her way through the cacti again. Once through, she began making her way back to the lizard town.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Unta's knew body was able to take to the sands like no ones business, cruising through without the normal resistance of the card or her limbs sliding through the sand. The journey only took a day rather than 3 as she was easily able to move through the night time chill. When she pulls up to the lizard town.... something is horribly... horribly wrong. Standing at the gate are the two guards.... now made of stone.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta moved up, carefully, to the two statues, wondering just when the new decorations had been put in.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Both of the statues look like the guards that usually stand here, though completely made of stone. They bear surprised expressions and judging by their stances, they were about to recoil from something. A strange choice since statues are normally meant to look stoic, not surprised.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Nothing, the town is completely silent, even to hear large sensitive ears. Not a single voice, sound of motion, or anything depicting that people lived here graced her senses.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta's blade tipped tail tensed as she stepped into the town, heading for the market square where she had been so thoroughly worked over the last time she was there.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She Unta made her way through the town, she ran into more and more statues. This time though, all these statues had horrified faces and were obviously trying to run away from something. Reaching the market square showed even more statues of lizard people in various poses... even the mighty gorgon has been turned to stone.. it looks like he was about to punch something and was frozen.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"This just got a lot more interesting," she quietly murmured to herself. With no one to interrogate, she crept through the empty streets towards the guardhouse.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
As Unta creeps farther and farther into the town, she soon starts to hear whistling, and rather cheery whistling at that! Following the sound leads her to the little girl from the oasis, Meddy! She is sitting on an over turned wagon eating some cactus fruits with a grin on her face.

"Oh hey giant lizard lady! What brings you back here?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Seeing the young girl, Unta broke cover and raced over to her, scooping Meddy up into a hug which easily buries the kid's head in her considerable cleavage. "Meddy, thank goodness you're alright. Are you hurt? What happened here?" Unta cried, still holding the girl close.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Mmph?!" is all she can get out as Unta buries the young girls face in her cleavage. She tries to return the embrace but finds herself soon running out of breath and has to force her head back with a gasp "Geeze lady! Take it easy!" She wiggles out of Unta's grip and lands on her feet, taking a few steps back. "Yes, I am fine, now I am not hurt. As for what happened here... well, everyone was turned to stone! Ha! Funny ain't it?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I can see that," said Unta, looking around. "By what? Did you see what happened?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh yea, I saw what happened real good... since I was the on that did it!" She says with a cruel giggle "This town was full of meanies and jerks! they left me to rot in that oasis, so now I have taken my revenge!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh honey... how slow can you get?" With a snap of her fingers Meddy begins to grow and change, turning into a very large lamia with dark green scales on her lower half while her hair turns into a cluster of slow moving snakes. Around her neck is a silver necklace with a familiarly shaped pendant of two snakes making a fused circle. In her true form, she is just as tall as Unta. "I basically screamed it at you. Meddy... Medusa... surely you had some inkling yes?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"What's a medusa?" Unta asked, staring at the weird looking creature, as she took a step back. [Remember, not from earth.]