Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"So, you'd make it three times more sensitive than my pussy, and eager to gobble up cock, is that what you're saying?" Unta pushed Greta's chin up, forcing her to look her in the eye. Lowering her voice, she whispered soft enough that only Greta, and possibly Binx, could hear her. "Is that what you want? To see a cock hungry butt-slut take it u the ass and love every minute of it?" Despite the grueling workout she had gotten over the course of the day, Unta could feel the tingling of arousal creeping back into her loins. She thought she had enough in her for one last fuck today.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Oh goddammit!" Melanie exclaimed, stumbling on her feet as she just managed to keep her balance. "It's obvious you did something with him. Come on, are you that desperate for a sex slave that you're gonna split up a family? Have a heart," she spat. "Korlish c'mon, it's me, Melanie. Whatever this lady did to you, you can fight it. That bow of yours? Remember how you shot it at a raptor man and saved me?" Seeing as she couldn't very well fight Korlish on strength alone, or fight Korlish in general, she could only plead her case and hope that Walsh came charging in.

[CHA 8+1=9]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Winston rubs her thighs when she sits down, her hands dancing around her pussy. " I don't have any magic water breathing plants... sorry. As for why they are afraid of water... that is my doing. I didn't want everyone coming here to be taken as badger toys... so I put up an act that the beach was evil and anyone who went on it would go crazy! Amazingly enough they bought it and now firmly believe that the beach and water are pure evil."

Greta shuddered at Unta's words, her perverted mind loving the idea more and more. "Yes... that would be lovely to see. Some girl losing her mind just because her ass is getting stuffed. While her mind goes blank her body just acts on feelings... gobbling up cock with her ass." Another shudder rocks her form and the soft pat of her lubricant hitting the floor can be heard.

Walsh just stared at her, eyes still blank and body unmoving. "ahahahaha! you can't break my spell with simple words! He is mine now! I have lingered here for so long, unable to lave because of my tail. Now I have a pawn and I refuse to let him go!" It is right then that Walsh comes flying in from left field and tackles Korlish to the floor, the latter jerking to action and trying to fight him off. "I got him Melanie! Get that evil fish bitch!" 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"You seems wiser than you look Winston" Luna pussy was already getting wet, at the same time her hand was teasing both the penis and the pussy of the badger herm.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Winston coos happily and quickly sets his fingers to her pussy and clit, teasing both as much as he can. "Well, when you only competition is illiterate badger people.. it is really easy to be a clever person."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta looked over Greta's shoulder at Binx and continued. "How about you, honey-bunny? Would you be interested in something like that?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Binx nods her head happily, her bunny ears flopping about "that sure does sound fun. Though I would like a bigger cock so I can actually fuck you rather than you just letting me masturbate with you."

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Even compared to me you are wiser, you got me out of your village... Fuck just right here!" Luna said as Winston finger were caressing her clit "Without you I was gonna end up beign some badger fuck toy. What happens to the other person that were not as lucky as me?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"What do you say, Greta? Want to give the bunny a dick so big she can suck it off herself?" Unta cooed.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Winton sighed and sliped two fingers into Luna's pussy "Did you see any others? No? Because they have been fucked mindless and then further addled by badger fruit. Thing is, once you are completely badger, all it does it make you hornier, wetter and deeper. In some cases it even makes your ass lube up like a pussy... but that is very rare."

Greta smiled and walked over to Binx to cup her balls "I can do one better!" Her hand glowed and Binx moaned as something changed... but nothing visible

Binx: "What did you do?"

Greta: "I changed how your cock works! Now you have stages of size! you can now grow to your normal foot long 2 inches thick, 24 inches long and 4 inches long, and finally is Unta size at 40 inches long and 8 inches thick! Please be adivsed that you cum production will change depending on your selected size!" Binx just stares at her in awe.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Damn it! I was looking forward to watching her walk around with a dick that hung down to her knees spilling out of her shorts. "So... My turn?" asked Unta.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"That's awful even if living like this sounds amazing! Fuck this labyrinth is really messing with me." Luna was getting wetter at the idea. Her hands were now jerking off Winston massive cock.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Greta looked over to her in mock surprise "Wait... you actually want those changes?!" Her eyes were both surprised and a tad happy looking at the news. Meanwhile, Binx thought about Unta and her cock rapidly started to grow before her eyes! Bigger and bigger she became until a massive 40 inch long 8 inch thick horse cock hung onto the floor, nearly immobilizing her. "Eeep! how do I shift it back?!" Greta just chuckled at her "It will change back once you are satisfied! until then... I don't know, throw it over your shoulder?"

"Oh? does the idea of being fucked over and over again arouse you? Stuffed full of badger cum and fruit until it is all you think about and want?" he coos into her ears while his fingers plunge into her cunt over and over again. "Do you just want to be a little pet to a badger like me?" 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"I would love too, but I have a family and friends that need me back home" Luna was now kissing the tip of Winston cock "You think I would make a good little pet?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, it looks like she has her heart set on the old pussy," chuckled Unta, as Binx struggled with her new endowment. "And yes, Greta, I do want you to make those changes. And since you're doing so much for us, why don't you be the first one to take my new ass for a test drive?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Winston smiled at her and moved his fingers faster inside of her while his other hand came up to grope her breast. "you would make the best pet. So cute and sexy at the same time. I wouldn't let anyone else have you... just covet you all to myself. Family and friends at home huh... that is a good thought... but I like to look at the hear and the now you know? The now offers a life of pleasure and no troubling thoughts at all."

Greta couldn't smile any bigger if she tried. With a quick pat to Unta's side she made the changes and sent a shudder down Unta's back. Her ass drools lubricant and she can feel how sensitive it is already. Whens he flexes her ass, it sucks inward by instinct and she has to focus to get an outward push. "How big of a cock do you want in there big girl?"

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Maybe I could live a life of the "Now" tonight and see how I like it, master" Luna was pussy was drooling at the idea 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"As big as feels natural on you, Greta. I want our first time to be with you, not a living sex toy. And as for you, Binx." Unta stood up and turned around, took about ten steps, and then laid down so that they would be able to reach her holes; though not before she got to watch Binx try to carry her new dick over. Giving her tail a few good wags to get her scent wafting toward them, she looked back and smiled. "Come and get it."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
A small growl of pleasure came from Winston and she picked her up under the arms before laying her down on her back. "Now when you talk like that... how can I say no?" She lines her cock up with her drooling pussy and slowly sinks it in to the hilt. with a pleased sigh she leans forward and looks at Luna "When I am done with you.... you won't want to leave this place." She dives in to capture her lips in a kiss before pounding into her pussy with all due haste! 

Greta nodded and called up a 14 inch long 3 inch thick avian cock which is perfectly smooth and without veins and no obvious tip. "thank you Unta!" She climbs up and slowly sinks her cock into unta's ass with a squeal of pleasure "Oh gods above! you are sucking me in faster than I can thrust! It's so wet and hot! I mind lose my mind!"

Binx: Seeing her target in front of her, she drags her hardening cock along with her and sets the tip against Unta's pussy. With a firm shove she sinks it straight into her cunt down to the hilt and gasps in pure bliss "Oh YES! Thank you Unta! So hot and tight! I love this pussy the most!" 

Last edited by a moderator:

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Fuck! I am just a little whore, your little whore! And I love it! You can do anything to me from now til sunrise because I am your sextoy" Luna was loving each of Winston trust.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Winston growls and really pounds away at her pussy, her balls slapping into Luna with great force every time she thrusts forward. She moves her head down and sucks on her right nipple while her hand moved over to grope and knead at the left one. Her cock was already leaking copious amounts of pre cum, soaking up her insides quickly.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta cried out at the sudden blast of pleasure that shot through her super sensitive ass, and brutalized pussy. "Gah! Go easy, girls, it's my first time doing anal like this, and the old cooch is still sore from the other thirty two guys that had a go before you, Binx."

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Am I your first little personal sex slave" Luna asked Winston while moaning, she was already on the verge of orgasm 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Binx: "I'm sorry Unta... but your body just does thing to my head! you are just so damn sexy I have to have you!" She starts thrusting into Unta as best she can given her new massive tool. It easily scrapes against Unta's entire pussy while huge streams of pre cum lather her walls.

Greta: "Oh dear, I'm sorry as well, but this is the most perverted hole I have ever seen or felt! It is sucking me in like an eager sluts mouth and doesn't need a drop of lube to glide my cock around inside of! that isn't even mentioning the heat! Oh the blissful heat of your body is driving me nuts!" She also starts thrusting into Unta, her motions slightly shaky due to inexperience with a cock.  

Winston pops off her nipple and growls slightly "Yes you are! I have dominated many of those badger sluts... but you are the first outsider I have claimed! Not to mention I changed you to fit my cock like a true toy!" Her pace gets even faster "Gods you are amazing! My personal fuck toy! Do you want to be wetter my pet? Wetter, deeper and hornier?" 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"I like how I look right now but if you can assure me that I will look the same I would love too!" Luna was struggling to not orgasm too early.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh? But I thought I could do whatever I wanted to you til sunrise?" She gives Luna a smile "I cant assure everything will stay the same... your breasts will get a bit bigger. That a problem little slut?" She suddenly stops her hips, leaving Luna at the edge of orgasm. "It isn't a problem is it my little toy?"

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"No master it's perfect like this my tits were never big enough, I don't want to make you angry" Luna said  in a fearfull manner 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta could only grit her teeth as her two friends went fuck crazy. She did her best to keep from screaming as long as she could, but the waves of pleasure rocketing up her body from her ass coupled with the intense fucking her tender cooch was receiving made it impossible. Her upper torso fell forward and she buried her face in her arms as she howled in pleasure while her two friends had their way with her.  

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Such a good pet." Winston reaches behind her and comes back with a large vial of blue juice which she quickly pours into her mouth "Drink it all up little pet, don't spill a drop." the juice tasted similar to the badger fruit but with a bit more sweetness to it. As she drinks, she feels her pussy get even wetter, drooling constantly between her thighs. Next is her libido as it gets a huge boost, making it hard to think about much else than fucking at the moment. her pussy deepens again,s he can tell that a couple more inches can fit in now. Finally is the heat in her chest, pushing her small A cups out to round squishable B cups. "Mmm you look so much better!"

Binx rather quickly got the hang of her new massive tool and got a good grip on Unta's hind legs. She was pistoning the massive meat in and out of her cunt like a jack hammer. She was constantly moaning and groaning as she fucked her tender pussy like her life depended on it. Mean while, Greta was going at her ass like a woman possessed, thrusting fast enough to make her hips slap into Unta's slurping ass hole, her cock throbbing and twitching inside the blissful hole. "You like it don't you Unta? you like you new perverted hole right?!"