Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She tries to get her feet under her and stand up, only to quickly topple over onto Melanie. "Ok yea, that doesn't make any sense... how the hell do you stand on these things!?" Instead of her feet, she gets her knees down and slowly pushes herself up so she is up right on her knees, holding onto Melanie as she wobbles about. "Woa... this is weird... very weird!" 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi smiled a little happy to hear Wendy's answer, she had found yet another person who didn't judge her and she liked it. She put her arms around Wendy to give her a firm hug squishing her little boobs with Umi's nice big ones. when she felt her nipples on Wendy's nipples she got bronze in the face when she realized that she had been sitting there naked the whole time.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie did her best to hold her steady. "Okay, that wasn't unexpected. You'll get used to it, but what matters now is that you've got the things." Having Ravindra on her knees felt more sexual than it should've, though Melanie made a conscious effort to pull her own mind out of the gutter. The webbed hands were interesting, and she couldn't help but imagine how they must've felt wrapped around Korlish's cock. Almost shaking her head, Melanie blamed her reawakening libido on the Throbb injection, and how it would get to her the longer she went without release. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Indeed her fingers and toes were still webbed so her swimming should still be on point. "I got this. Just move this leg first... then this one... ok..." She falls onto her face again despite Melanie's help "Ugh! Curse you leg muscles! Work with me!" Several attempts later and she is standing up, being about 5'10" in height. She is still very wobbly but with enough support she can move forward slowly. "Ha... hahaha! I'm walking! Walking on my feet!" She smiles at Melanie happily "Thank you!" 

Wendy chuckles at her and tightens the hug, really squishing their breasts together. "Still embarrassed about being naked? Why is that if you don't mind me asking? Something happen or are you just bashful?" 

Last edited by a moderator:

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Seeing Ravindra so happy made Melanie feel as if she'd done a good thing, and for a moment, she was pleased with the thought of how common decency was still possible in a place as harsh as the labyrinth. "I'm so glad to see you up and moving around! Feels great I bet? Well if it doesn't, it should, because you've got the power to see the world, or the biomes, by your own choice now! Is that nifty? I think it's pretty nifty!" Melanie would've gone and nudged her in the side, but for fear of knocking her down with even the slightest of touches, she held herself back. Busco and Samara were still out there, and though she was tired and looking forward to a good nights sleep, they were a priority.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
umi looked to the side nervously. "W-well... That's complicated.. you see my people, the ZIl. Have a reputation for being quite.... sex hungry... and on my peoples homeworld of mhen'ga they're still a tribal people who don't wear anything! but me.. I guess you could say I'm an uplifted Zil. But people would look at me and all they would see is a sex hungry wasp, bee, whatever, thing! So I made it point to dress as well as possible if you know what I mean.... but when I'm naked like this.... i feel so exposed and then for reasons I don't know i get all hot and bothered and i worry that maybe.... I'm just lying to myself... I bet that didn't make any sense... I'm sorry..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Ravindra turned so her body was facing Melanie and her smile turned sultry "Well, you said I could have anything I wanted when I became like this right? What if I wanted you for a few hours? Could I have that?" she pushes her chest against her while one hand slides down and cups her big juicy balls.

Wendy thought for a moment while keeping her embrace with Umi. "No, it does make sense. You don't want people to think you are just a sex hungry bug... but in doing so you have repressed yourself. Now you think sex is a bad thing that you should never do... am I right? So now when you do have sex of any kind, you berate yourself for enjoying it. Which really isn't healthy by the way... sex is good for you in moderate doses! as for arousal when exposed... that is just exhibitionism! Nothing new."

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie groaned, slowly grinding into the touch, and slicking her cock against Ravindra's stomach. It had only been so many hours, and her balls were already swollen again with freshly-churned cum. She wondered just how big they were as her libido carried her along. "Who am I to-ah!-deny such a lovely lady?" The newfound sensitivity vamped up the sensations, and she longed to show Ravindra just what she'd been missing for those years.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Ravindra moved her other hand down to grab Melanie's big cock, giving it a few good strokes before slowly laying down with her help. "At least this much is familiar still." She reached down and spread her pussy wide open "Why don't you get me all wet and ready for you babe?" 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie liked the way Ravindra was thinking, and gladly obliged her requests with all due haste. Cautiously, she set herself by Ravindra's side in pre sixty-nine position, running the flat of her tongue across the siren ant's slit in long, slow licks, making sure to put extra pressure on her clit whenever she crossed it. She savored her partner's arousal, and traced her tongue with defined precision along the sides, but never the middle, to tease her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi looked down at their breasts as she thought for a few moments. "Exhibitionism?... I've never herd of that...". She then felt her nipples harden and poke into Wendy and again she blushed, "M-Maybe youre right... maybe have been closing myself off to good things... I've never thought about it that way.", she said trailing off. "it really dosnt help that i have parts of my body that can turn people on just but hitting them with fumes or a sting..." she said as she looked at her abdomen.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Ravindra cooed and shuddered as her pussy was teased, the sensitive slit quickly growing moist under Melanie's teasing. "Mmm, avoiding the middle but hitting my clit? What a horrible taunt you are! Enough, I am surely wet enough already and having a willing cock in front of me is too much to bear! I know what I said, but urges over romance!" She gives are a pleading smile.

"Exhibitionism, the act of finding sexual arousal from being naked and seen in public. A lot of people relate it to simply having random sex with strangers but that just isn't true. you like to be exposed, looked at and maybe touched here and there... but it is the sensation of so many eyes on your body that really drives you up the wall right?" She gives her a friendly grin and leans back to cup her breasts. "I think it is obvious how you are hiding yourself from me and Luna. So you have lusty fumes and poison... for most people it just makes everything better you know."

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Hmm? I think you oughta pay your dues to prep me up too. Fair's only fair right?" She flashed a wicked smile at Ravindra, positioning her cock so that it bumped against her chin and brushed against her lips. "Better work quickly, because I'm not gonna stop over here until I'm nice and ready, and wouldn't it be a shame to cum without getting this dick in you?" Slower than before, Melanie emphasized her threat with a light lick on the clit.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Ravindra gasps and grabs her cock with both hands, lining it up with her lips befor popping the first three inches into her mouth and swirling her tongue about. She moans happily, sending vibrations down Melanie's cock as well as she sucks and lick at her cock, getting a bit more into her mouth with every bob of her head. 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"That's more like it." Melanie groaned, keeping her touches as light as possible. Truth be told, she wasn't nearly so cruel as to make Ravindra cum without the cock that she so rightfully craved. With a few shallow thrusts into her mouth, Melanie pulled back, turned herself around, gripped Ravindra's thighs, and grazed the tip of her cock against her partner's dripping slit. In one smooth, slow glide, Melanie slid in to the hilt, dragging her hefty cock against Ravindra's delectably snug walls. Say, where were Walsh and Korlish during all of this?

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Ravindra wailed as she was stuffed full of Melanie's huge cock, her walls squeezing down on her dick as long denied pleasure rushed through her body. Her new toes curled into the dirt floor and she quickly pulled Melanie down so they were face to face "Yes! So big! So thick! It has been way too long!"

Off to the side, Walsh could be seen sucking off Korlish with some serious Gusto. Her was bobbing his head over the entire length like his life depended on it and Korlish was looking down at him with fond eyes while resting his hand on the horny dogs head. 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Oh come on you two," Melanie grit her teeth, already sweating with exertion as she built up a brisk pace to her thrusts. "You did that last time. Join the party." Her tail swished over her bare cunt and ass, grinding her hips down on Ravindra as she buried herself deeper and deeper to the hilt.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Korlish laughs and pushes Walsh off his cock "Yea, we were planning on that, but I needed some lube first." he walks up and sinks his cock into her ass straight to the hilt. Before she can even finish moaning, Walsh pulls up and stuffs his cock into her pussy straight tot he hilt. Both men growl before thrusting away at her holes, filling her up to the brim. "There, now I think you have a certain ant to plug don't you?" 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Oh my, how could I forget." Melanie muttered with a drawn-out moan. There was that beloved friction that one cock alone just couldn't provide. It lit a fire both under her, and in her, as she started thrusting away at Ravindra with a loud, wet slap each time she did. She struggled to position her hand whilst trapped in the horny foursome, though when she did, it slid down to Ravindra's clit, rubbing it hard and fast in time with her thrusts as her upper-two arms sought her breasts. With one arm left over, she traced her fingers through the copious amounts of fem cum that her siren partner was producing, and slid a finger in next to her cock. The new sensation was wonderful, while Ravindra's grip around her dick was made even tighter. Then, she stuck another finger inside, and another, reaming the supple cunt before her like there was no tomorrow.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Ravindra is in complete bliss as her pussy is stuffed with both cock and fingers at the same time as her clit and breasts are teased. Her does spread and curl at a steady rhythm with her pleasure as she fights to keep control of herself. She grabs Melanie by the side of her head and makes her look her in the eyes while pushing into a deep kiss, her tongue slipping into her mouth and wrapping around hers. Staring into the Sirens eyes makes her feel calm... those milk white orbs are so pretty.... so enchanting. Meanwhile, Korlish and Walsh are pounding away at her holes, driving her cocks in as deep as they can get them while gripping her hips and slapping her ass every now and again.  

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie kissed her right back, tongue squirming futilely within the constricting hold of the other, and her hands moving as if it was muscle memory. She clenched down so hard on Korlish and Walsh that she threatened to push them out as she got lost in the siren's eyes. The sting of her ass with each one of their smacks was bliss, as was the warm, wet embrace around her cock that was Ravindra seemed to suck her in. Her breasts were soft, and she gripped them in her hands, teasing the nipples before rubbing them harder, and kneading the cushy flesh with a purr.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi bit her lip and blushed more as her breasts were handled. "W-Wendy if you do that... it'll come out....", Wendy then caught a small wiff of her lust pheromones. "ooh! I don't have any idea how to control that!" Umi said in frustration and embarrassment.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Ravindra wrapped her arms around Melanie tighter while her legs joined in the embrace shortly after. she refused to break the kiss, pushing harder against Melanie's lips and basically sucking her tongue inside of her own mouth. Her cunt kept on squeezing her cock with vice like tightness, eagerly trying to milk her for the cum inside. She pushed her chest out to give Melanie better access to her breasts and a constant stream of moans filled the air. Walsh was pounding into Melanie's pussy like never before, groaning into the ceiling as his member was treated to such a tight, wet and hot embrace. He reached his hand around to her front and quickly found her clit, giving it a firm rubbing. Korlish happily stuffed her ass and slapped her cheeks though he soon stopped and used his fingers to try and stretch out her hole a bit more.

Wendy simply smiled at umi and shrugged her shoulders. "I don't care... it smells good and it means you are feeling good yourself right?" She gives her breasts a few tender squeezes "I happen to really be fond of you Umi... your timid nature is endearing and cute while your body radiates sex appeal.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
The stretch of her butt, the rubbing of her clit, the strain of her arched back, and the suckling of Ravindra's tongue contributed greatly to the mind-shattering orgasm Melanie was suddenly wracked with. Ropes of fresh cum erupted from her cock, filling Ravindra to the brim and then some as she moved forwards and back in short, forceful bucking motions. The two thick cocks that filled her from behind felt warm, and her clit twitched spuriously against her cock as she came from both at the same time. A bevy of incoherent moans escaped her mouth, only to be garbled by the messy kiss between her and Ravindra. Holding the siren's breasts in a crushing grip, she ground hard against Walsh and Korlish, as she managed a dozen quick final thrusts as her cum continued to spill.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi gave another gasp as Wendy give her a few more squeezes on her breasts. "you... like me?", Umi said with stars in her eyes. Wendy could smell more lust fumes radiating form her nipples and pussy as her face blushed even more. "Oh gosh... I don't know what to say! I've never been told I was cute before. Oh geez", Umi said as she said as she put her hands over her face bashfully.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Melanie's orgasm started a long and messy rock slide of pleasure. Walsh couldn't hold out against her grinding hips and squeezing cunt. With a long wolf howl he hits orgasm, sinking his cock in to the hilt and firing off inside of her, filling up her pussy with his thick, smelly cum. Ravindra was the next to cave as Melanie's continued efforts to pleasure her drove the new ant girl up the wall with pleasure. Her pussy locked up tight around Melanie's cock and soon soaked her with several large blasts of girl cum as she arced her back off the floor and moaned into the kiss. Her arms and legs pulled Melanie down as close as possible as she writhed in bliss. Finally came Korlish, who pushed his cock in to Melanie's ass and started pumping large ropes of cum into her rectum, warming her up from the inside out.

"Of course you are cute! Just look at you! the cutest darn bee girl I ever did lay my eyes on. not to mention your sexy body! I could grope these breasts all day every day" She scoots closer so their bodies are pressed together once again "In fact... you should stop with that little dress of yours and just show the entire labyrinth that amazing body everywhere you go."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
More lusty fumes radiated off of Umi as Wendy talked about her sexy buxom body. when she pushed up against her again she could feel her nipples were quite hard now. But when she herd Wendy more or less say that she should just run about naked she looked away her face blushing up again. "Bu-But isn't that bit much!?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Of course I'm awake," Unta moaned. "It'll take more than that to knock me out." As she tried to stir, she found that her hind legs had gone slack, leaving her immobilized.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Wendy chuckled at her and shook her head "Not if you ask me! You have a body worth showing and you shouldn't be afraid to show it!" She smiles at her and gives her nipples a light pinch and tug.

Binx: "Good... good." she slowly gets to her feet and looks her over "Mmm, you look good with your holes drooling cum like that. Can you get up or are your legs out again? If it's the latter... can I try your ass now?" 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
When Wendy pulled on her nipples something interesting happened. A bit yellow liquid dripped onto her fingers from Umi's black nipples! It looked like Wendy had gotten a tiny bit of zil honey for her ministrations, no doubt more would come if she played with her lovely bust more. Umi was very embarrassed by this witch in turned fueled her arousal. "oh Wendy! i forgot to mention... it's so embarrassing.. being a zil i sometimes lactate um... honey...."