Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
They soon found it stuck high up on a tree the wind had apparently blow it up there. "oh come on!", Umi said with frustrated sigh.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hmm... there is no way of getting it down from there without climbing all the way up... and that is way too risky for just a skimpy sun dress." She pats her back and moves back to the fire "Come on, the fish is ready, lets eat up!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Ooooh....." Umi said defeated. Her stomach then growled telling her it was time to eat up. so then she moved over to the fire and sat down with Wendy. she took on off the fire and let it cool a little before talking a bite. she enjoyed the fish something about meals made by hand always tasted rather good. then she gave wendy a thoughtful look. "Wendy.... you must have been so lonely here.... how did you not go crazy from the solitude?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"It was easy actually. I just kept my mind focused and my body moving. Lots of swimming, gathering food and building my hut kept me busy for the longest of times. The need to survive is a great motivation!" She chuckles and starts eating as well. The two of them are half way through their meal when something unexpected happens. A badger steps out onto the sand... then another and another until four females and a herm  stand before them. 

The herm steps up "Ah, there you are otter girl. So good to finally speak to you,"

Wendy gasps and glares at him "you! You must be the one who took Luna!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi froze when she caught sight of one of the objects of her hatred revealed them selves. at first panic ran through her face but then it was replaced with a look or rage as the fire of Umi's fury was stoked once again. she quickly stood up then quickly moved in front of Wendy. A dark shadow seemed to cover her face as her eyes burned with contempt for the badgers before her. ".... I don't know what you names are and i don't care..... but if you even think about touching Wendy.... I'll make you fucking regret it!", Umi said, every word dripping with contempt.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta brought her ass down hard, pinning him to the floor, and threw her head back in a cry of ecstasy. "Yes, that's it! That's the way I like it!" she cried, as her own orgasm rocketed through her, causing her to clamp down tight on his cock. She sat there for a solid minute, riding her orgasm, before she stood up and let his semen flow out of her to splatter back onto him. "I hope that was as good for you as it was for me," she said, looking down at his cum-plastered stomach.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The dragon man was laying flat on his back with a blissed out look on his face. Her slowly nodded and got back up to his feet. "You... are simply amazing. I really wish you would stick around for good. holes likes yours are not easy to find around here." He chuckles and gives her a tender pat. "I need to go... thanks again." He nods and walks out of the house. 

shortly after, a herm woman walks in and smiles at Unta "Still open for business?" 

The badger her chuckles at her threats. "Ooh, you are a spicy one aren't you? I like that... though it won't last long. You see... your friend Luna is the best fuck pet I have ever imagined! I say suck and she sucks! I say bend over and she bends over! I have been fucking her since I brought her home and she is still eager for more!" she laughs happily "But you see... I want MORE. I have taken control of these savages... I am their leader now. It wasn't hard honestly. So now you two are trespassing on my land... a crime punishable by mind break and conversion into bimbo fuck pets! So... these four ladies are here to restrain you and bring you in for breaking!"

Wendy grabs Umi's hand "We have to run! There is no way we can fight them!"  

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta couldn't help but notice that this one didn't have her dick out and ready to go. "What's the matter honey, are you shy?" she asked, walking over to the woman and kneeling before her. "Or, maybe, you just need a little encouragement?" Unta reached out and slowly pulled the woman's loincloth aside.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The cloth falls away and reveals a huge scaly nut sack under a genital slit. EAch ball must be the size of grape fruits! the woman blushes a bit and her cock starts to slip out "I just... tried to keep it down because I am a tad bigger than most you see." As she talks her cock slides out more and more until a massive 30 inch long 6 inch thick cock is before Unta. "Is this going to be a problem?" 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Whereas she would've liked to slow down, Melanie kept her pace. The Gold Chief's cock seared her guts as she worked it back into herself, and as she felt those last few sickening inches sink into her stomach again, she pulled back to breathe. "Could I earn his freedom too?" she asked, hardly missing a beat as she forced herself to seem eager, and choked down those first six inches yet again. Tentatively, her hands snaked up in search of his balls, hoping to speed the job along with some fondling. Melanie didn't even want to imagine how stretched out she was, yet that didn't stop her from grazing her fingers across her neck and chest, wondering if there was any bulge as it drove deeper into her throat.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, all the blood flowing to your groin may cause lightheadedness, and possibly fainting," Unta said, looking up at the woman. "But, as far as sticking it up my ass goes, the only problem is making sure you don't cum too fast," she said, with a smile, as she gently patted the woman's cock.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Gold chief raised and eye at her question and a smile spread across his face. "Oh, you would have to do something very drastic to earn his freedom as well. You have nothing to trade now pet... I own you and everything you are. So what could you possibly do to earn yet another persons freedom? Go ahead... tell me... I am very curious." she finds his balls resting just under his cock, each one the size of a watermelon and just as juicy. She her figners grazed her neck, she could feel the bulge sliding up and down the inside of her throat. 

The dragon her smiled at her and bucked her hips forward slightly. "How about a little oral service before the main course? I got enough blood to fuel this rod... though I can't leave until it is satisfied first." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Sorry, honey, my ass might be able to stretch wide enough to handle this, but I can't unhinge my jaw. I can do the next best thing though." Unta angled her chest up, and wrapped her breasts around the massive shaft, before slowly working them up and down the giant rod, lapping her tongue across the tip with each downward motion.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
the herm girl shudders and bliss as her cock is wrapped up in her massive breasts. She reaches her hand down and grabs the sides of Unta's breasts while thrusting her hips between them. "Oh! This is much better! Your breasts are amazing!" Her fingers move down and start pinching her nipples. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Turning to the entrance, Unta suddenly called out. "Hey, whoever is next out there, go ahead and come in!" she cried, before going back t licking the tip of the dragon-woman's cock.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Another dragon man came in and Unta recognized him as one of the first to leave yesterday. With a smile he moves around her "Nice, getting a two for one session in here huh? Well, don't mind me." He casually climbs atop her and quickly sinks his huge 20 inch cock into her ass with a lusty groan. 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie didn't have an answer for that, nor would have had one if she weren't petrified after feeling her neck. Her hands set to work on the juicy orbs, palms fully occupied as she massaged the massive sack, and took yet another six inches in one clumsy stroke, repeating the motion yet again until her nose bumped against his crotch. At the risk of choking on the hard shaft, she pulled back to six inches, letting small breaths of air slip past the seal, before settling on a rhythm, bobbing her head from its current place up to the twelve-inch ridge mark, and then falling back to breathe semi-bearably.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"That's it," groaned Unta. "It's been so long since I had my tits and nethers fucked at the same time." As her ass was stretched open, yet again, Unta wrapped her lips around the tip of the herm's cock head and began swirling her tongue around the opening, before gently prodding it.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Gold chief laughs and watches her work. "You don't have an answer do you? I didn't think so. Hmm, if you really want to free him... then I want to see how far you will go. Will you willingly make your position worse just to see him go free? How about I shackle you in my room and leave you as nothing but a fuck toy, not even allowed to roam about the village? Or... how about I feed you random items I have collected from other outsiders? Would you go that far?" Despite her efforts, he doesn't even seem phased by her oral work.

The male in her ass started thrusting away, eager to feel more of her ass. "Holy shit! I can feel this wet hole sucking me in! Such a slutty body you have!" Her cock drive nice and deep into her ass with every thrust. Meanwhile, the herm in frotn of her thrusts away into her tits while pinching and pulling on her nipples, milk beginning to pour form the large tits. "Oooh! She lactates!" 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
He just shrugs and pulls her back down onto his cock, shoving 4 inches into her mouth "I don't know, whatever I have gathered from the other travelers. I have no idea what they do or anything... the labels have been scratched off as well. I guess that just makes your choice even harder now doesn't it pet?" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta gasped as milk began squirting from her nipples. I forgot about that. "Would you like some?" she asked the herm in front of her.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"I'll take the items in exchange for the freedom of the pig." For a moment, Melanie feared for her free will. If it was that or getting shackled, she'd take the transformative option as an easy choice, though neither option was any good for her. Still, she did as he made her, falling back into her six-twelve-six-twelve rhythm once more, and kneading his sack with her soft hands even once they grew tired.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi burns with hate for for the badgers, "Fuck you! Where do you get up fucking with peoples lives! I'll never forgive you for what did to Luna!", Umi cursed her lack of weapons, if it wasn't for Wendy being there she would have charged them right then and there. she looked to Wendy seething with anger and hate. but she new that she couldn't beat them...... and that caused more pain in her soul then anything else. "where are we going?!" she said to Wendy unsure where exactly they could run, but she was ready to follow her lead.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The herm licked her lips and nodded, pulling her breasts up so he can wrap her lips around the nipple and take deep gulps of her plentiful milk. She moans into the breast while continuing to grind her cock against the other breast. Meanwhile, the male behind her was really going to town on her ass, pounding his huge cock into her anus while his balls slapped against her pussy.

Gold Chief laughs loudly and snaps his fingers. A guard comes up behind Melanie and places shackles around her ankles that lock shut witha  foreboding click. "You must be a masochist to take so much punishment just to help these other outsiders! Very well then... the pig goes free." Out of the corner of her eye she can see a beaten and bruised Busco being shoved out of the village with an angry snarl on his face. "I sure hope he knows where to go." The chief suddenly holds her still and drags her further and further down his cock until it is stuffed down her throat completely. With a grunt she feels his cock twitch and start pouring massive amounts of cum directly into her stomach! More and more pumps into her, making her belly swell out just to hold it all. by the time he is done her stomach is gravid and she is about to pass out from lack of air. Thankfully he lets go and pushes her off his dick. The guard quickly grabs her hands and shackles them behind her back. "Oh the fun I will have with you...."

Wendy held her hand and took off down the sands. "The door! We will just have to take our chance or become badger toys!" As they run they can hear the badgers charging down after them, rapidly gaining ground on them. right as Umi can feel their breath on her neck Does Wendy throw her forward and into the water before diving in right after her. Thankfully, they are still wary of the water, giving them an advantage for now. "Come on! Follow me!" She swims off into the water. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh god! That's it! Don't stop. Don't stop! DON'T STOP!!!" Unta screamed as her next orgasm flowed fro her ass through her body and into her breasts. Her Anus clamped down on her man's cock like a vice, holding him in place despite his attempts to keep thrusting. Meanwhile, an explosion of milk erupted from Unta's breasts, spraying the herm's dick, and forcing her cheeks to puff out as her mouth was suddenly filled to capacity.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie gasped for breath, feeling the chief's viscous cum slosh in her stomach as she nearly fell over. Each time she coughed, she could taste his savory load on her tongue, and if she didn't feel so lazy at that moment, she would've been afraid of the shackles. She hadn't registered the freedom of Busco, nor did she register anything. It was as if she had just awoken in a bed that wasn't her own, yet she felt far too on the verge of passing out to care or argue.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The man in her ass grunted as his cock was locked inside of her and the cum was all but sucked out of him! With a roar of bliss his seed surged from his cock and started pumping into her thick ass in huge waves of liquid warmth. The herm is forced to remove her mouth or drown in the milk. Rather than stop though, she uses the milk as extra lube and fucks her tits even faster, grinding her cock into the wet tit flesh and quickly blowing her load all over Unta's face, breasts and stomach!

Melanie can tell she is being lifted up and carried away... but it is just so hard to think with her stomach packed full of hot ant cum. As her mind slowly fades away into sleep, she can hear the chief talking to her once more. "That is it pet... thinking is not for you any more..just sleep and savor the seed I gave you... that is all you ever have to do."

An unknown amoutn of time later, Melanie wakes up inside of a large long house. She is resting on a small mushroom bed in the far corner. In the center of the house is a fire pit that isn't currently light and past that is a much larger mushroom bed. She is still naked and her limbs are still shackled... but even more so her shackles are attached to the wall, limiting her movement to a few feet from her mushroom bed. her stomach has gone back down to normal size... and for some reason she feels a tad empty, even stranger still is the thought of sucking the chief again sounds rather appeal...

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As the three orgasms wined down, Unta releases her grip on the man's dick and he slowly pulls out. She is not so quick to let the herm go, however, wrapping her breasts around the softened cock and continuing to rub them over it. Looking up at her through cum smeared eyes, she couldn't help but ask. "So tell me, why did you leave last night instead of sticking around to fuck my pussy. And what is it about my ass that brought you back today?"

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie thought that the transformations were the only part of the deal she had to do, and though she wasn't all that surprised, being shackled was an ultimate no-go for her. She couldn't stop trying to recall the feeling of his warm cum gurgling in her stomach, as if it were a fond memory, and this truth disturbed her to no end. Sore and longing for comfort, she tried to relax in the bed the best she could, while searching the shackles nearest her of any weak points.