A Grand Tomorrow (For BubbleLord)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Reaching out, he stopped the girl from leaving. If she walked out the room, he'd lose his chance.

"Well, think you can help me and Selena into these? This loin cloth isn't like any I've ever worn. Not to mention you know how to change it to be a proper fit..."

He could only hope Selena would help reign Natalie in. If he could get her to help, the two of them could have Natalie collared in no time. These new collars lacked the changes of his others, though, so if worst came to be he could slip one on and break Natalie... but her beautiful voice and skills would be at risk if he went that route.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Selena quickly picked up on Orval's plan. "He is right! I have no idea how to get this little skirt on by myself and bras are always easier with some help. Won't you please lend us a hand?"

Natalia stopped in her tracks and turned around with a smile. "Very well then. I can help you both." She walks over to Selena and waits for the naga to undress, trying her hardest not to stare at the dancers trim body as she wiggles out of her dancing clothes and stands nude before her. As she reaches up to help with the bra first, Selena makes sure to 'accidentally' push her breast into the smaller woman's hands on several occasions. Next came the skirt, which was a bit fickle to get on right as the slick fabric kept escaping their hands. Selena again took this chance to move her hips, so when Natalie tried to grab the skirt, she ended up with two fingers in Selena's pussy.

"Oh my goodness! I am so sorry miss! I didn't mean to!"

"Relax Natalie, it was an accident I know that much."

Natalie nods and breaths a sigh of relief, getting the skirt on Selena before turning to Orval.

"Sir...I...I need you to strip now." Her face was already bright red.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The sight of Selena playing with Natalie during her strip session was certainly appealing. The snake cunt had even seen momentary action. Suffice to say, the show and results were impressive enough to make the prominent bulge in his pants. But it was his turn, something he was more than happy to comply to. Taking off his clothes, leaving the chastity cage key and ring alone, he'd give Natalie a view of all eight inches of his now erect cock before holding up the loin cloth.

"So how do I fit this small thing on? Mind showing me?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her eyes seem locked onto his erect penis, but she quickly shakes her head and smiles. "Of course sir. You simply wrap it around your hips, and hang the square part in front of your...your penis sir. The length has been tailored so your balls will still be in full view while hiding your...cock." She is having troubles focusing at this point, her eyes not leaving his crotch.

Selena slides up behind him and smiles over his shoulder. "I think he wanted a hands on showing dear."

Natalie nods and steps toward Orval. She gently wraps the main strap around his powerful hips and fastens it in place. Gently she places the cloth front over his cock and stares mesmerized by the teasing image of his balls and now hidden penis.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With Selena behind him and Natalie fixed on his teasingly hid dick it was already becoming fun. He finally had her right where he wanted her, moving to gently take the spider woman by her armored wrists. Pulling her up and against the almost painfully concealed erection, he'd smile just slightly down at her.

"You really seem fixed on what I'm packing... I don't mind letting free women taste it. Both you and Selena can share... after all, I didn't get to finish having fun before we arrived in town. I'm intrigued to see just how skilled you are with that beautifully voice mouth..."

Releasing her wrists, he took even more of the initiative by undoing the strap's fastener, the cloth falling once more to put his cock on display. With how Selena was playing her role, he had full faith they would catch this spider in a web that wasn't her own. Even with no-doubt retractable fangs, he was more than willing to risk a venom-filled mouth to draw and seduce her further. The experience reminded him of when he had used a blowjob to trick Byra and rut her from behind... and that was more than enough to make the cock throb with anticipation.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Natalia, as if on auto pilot, slides down to her knees in front of Orval. "I...I shouldn't...you are a customer...this kind of things is wrong."

Selena slides up next to her, stroking Orval's cock. "who says it has to be wrong deary? A fresh cock is offered to you...why not take it?"

"But I...I..."

"You don't need to do anything...but seek out your desires." Selena whispers into her ear.

Natalie's eyes lid half way down and she leans forward, opening her mouth and retracting her fangs before gobbling up Orval's cock in a sloppy blowjob. It has no grace like Byra but her mouth is sitll amazing and her tongue quickly wraps around his cock. She shudders in bliss as she bobs her head down and up along his length, eager to taste more and sate a lust that has been sitting deep on her mind for far too long. Her hands come up to cup his balls, feeling their weight and smiling around his member.

Selena wraps around her partially and keeps whispering. "That is it honey. doesn't he taste amazing? you have worked so hard...why not be rewarded in the best way possible? This horrible shop, you horrible boss...it is nothing compared to what my master can give you."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The instinct to suck his cock was strong with this one, Orval smiling as she gobbled up his cock. Selena had smooth-talked Natalie onto his cock, even if she lacked the experience of his brothel-bitch, and he was content to enjoy it. She even drew a moan from the man at the attention to his filled junk, moving his hand to her head and running through her hair as he helped direct her motions. Between all the clothes he'd have Natalie make for them, he could already imagine her sucking his cock and singing for him. The latter could only come with training of course, but it made the fuckstick in her mouth throb just that extra bit more at realizing the role she would serve.

"Haa~... not bad. Selena, why not grab a collar for our new friend here. We won't slip it on her, though... after all, like I said, blowing me and servicing me like this is allowed. But I can't tend to any other part of you unless you give yourself to me, Natalie. It's unfortunate... but I have to keep things fair for Selena. And, speaking of... once you have the collar, why not tease her down there?"

Taking a firm grip on Natalie's hair, he'd move the spider-kin entirely onto his cock for all but a moment before popping her off lewdly. He'd turn and move to one of the sofas in the room, sitting on it and spreading his legs to give her better access to his cock. The plan was working and he was going to enjoy their first new friend made in Haven Grove.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Selena smiles and moves over to their things, grabbing a collar and coming back over to the lust addled spider. She gently rests her hands on Natalie's shoulders and uses the tip of her tail to tease and a caress her pussy after lifting up her skirt to reveal a bare pussy underneath,

"Oh my, we have a little exhibitionist it seems. Going to work with no panties on...so naughty!"

Natalie moans as her pussy is teased and her secret revealed to the others in the room. She starts taking longer and deeper thrusts onto Orval's cock, sliding the first few inches down into her throat with each downward movement.

"You know Orval, I don't mind you slipping collars onto girls like this. I only spoke up before because you were talking about Belle's brother...who she seems to care about greatly. But random pick ups like this...you can get a little more forceful with." She winks and keeps up her teasing.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Is that so? Well, let's see how our slut here wants it."

With Natalie moaning around his cock it was about time to pull her off him. Pushing her down hard for a few moments, he'd pull her off only when a strand of saliva connected the head of his cock to her mouth. Pushing her back and onto the floor to pin both her and Selena. He didn't remain standing for long, dropping down and spreading the legs of the spider slut to reveal her teased cunt. He was slicked up considerably by now, moving both hands to pull and tug Natalie's clothing off piece by piece. The cock was pushed up against the teasing tail as he fought Selena for access to the wet entrance, finally winning out as he was full resting atop Walter's sister and effectively sandwiching her tits against him.

"I think you belong on my cock Natalie... and I'm going to make you my slave. Selena, you can tease her tits and backdoor, but no penetrating her with that tail. This one... I want to mold her cunt to my form as rough as possible. So your job is to endure while I break this cunt in."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
When they topple backward, Selena wraps her arms around Natalie's stomach and holds her in place as Orval gets into position. Fear sparks Natalie's eyes are Orval's true colors are revealed but seh is powerless to defend herself as her legs are spread wide open and his lubed up cock pushes against her pussy lips, her clothes tossed aside like so much garbage.

"N-n-no...please...don't do this to me....I'm scared...I'm scared!" The spider girl shivers in terror below Orval.

"Ssshhhh, no need to fear dear. Just obey your master and you will find that life in service can be very kind to you." Selena starts teasing the girls anus, pushing against it but never going inside. Her hands sliding up to grope at her modest tits and pinch her nipples. "Now take deep breaths, your body is about to be molded to your masters desires"

Despite her words, Natalie is still trembling beneath Orval.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Both arms moved to rest on either side of the two, knowing full well that what was coming needed to be feared at least a bit. Natalie was going to get fucked by a huge dick and become his property. Even if she wasn't treated badly, that fact no doubt was plenty to fear. But that wasn't hindering Orval as he slipped inside the tight cunny inch-by-inch, kissing Natalie to try and silence her while invading both of her mouths. The upper one would learn his taste and share in an intimate moment, but the lower had to be drilled and trained into his personal spunk-bank. And Gods was she a tight keeper!

Only fully buried in her pussy would he break the make-out session, grinning and moving a hand to her cheek almost mockingly.

"Y-you're tight... good. Stay that way while I teach you every bump and bend of this cock."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Tears rolled from Natalie's eyes as she felt Orval's cock slide into her inch by inch. Her fear only grew when she was silenced by a kiss she did not want. She shuddered and shivered in the forced embrace, unable to escape from the two way pin as her tight pussy was stretched to fit his cock like a glove. Even when her lips are freed she only whimpers while her lower lip trembles as she stares up at her rapist. 

"Oh stop it with the terrified victim act. you were drooling over his cock not minutes ago! You can't tell me this doesn't feel good."

"But I don't want this...please stop! I don't want to be a slave!"

"You realise that we live in a manor right? Luxuries as far as the eye can see. You will still be a tailor as well. In fact...the only thing that will change is where you live and who you work for..."

Natalie takes that into consideration for a moment, but her thoughts are broken by Orval's thrusting. She quickly dissolves into moans and slutty gasps as her pussy is pounded and molded to the shape oc Orval's cock while her back door is teased by Selena.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"U-Unf~! Nice and tight! G-Good! You might not have wanted this, but your cunt sure does!"

Moving the hand from her cheek to grip the floor of the clothing store, he focused purely on a deep, hip-smacking missionary fuck of his slave to be. It might have started as rape, but with Selena's anal teasing and tit-play this spider-kin was going to be his in no time at all and wanting more. After a few moments of heavy fucking he'd reach an arm out to pull one of her legs around his waist and hope her instincts to curl around him would combine with the pleasure. This wasn't like with Erica where his victim was in conflict. Natalie's cunt craved his cock and she had been initially eager to suck it. Each smack of his balls against her was like a clap for what she was becoming.

"O-Once I cum inside, you'll understand exactly why Selena and so many other boys and girls joined my harem! F-Fuck, at this rate you're going to be a mother for one of my children... we might be making your brother an uncle and you a mother before we take you back home!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Natalie's instincts do kick in and she quickly wraps her legs around his hips, pulling her crotch up a little and giving Orval a better angle to fuck her with. Her pussy is already soaking wet and her fearful apperance has completely faded away to one of lust and desire.

"It..it feels so good! Please! Fuck me harder! Give me your child! Make me your slave I don't care, just please fuck me!"

Finally the spider girls switch has been fliped due to the double team action and her body and minds have entered slut mode.

"There you go dear.." whispered Selena "Accept your masters cock."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With her begging, Orval could only comply! The lewd fuck grew rougher and harder, no doubt forcing Natalie against Selena uncomfortably. With her legs around him and guaranteeing he was going to give her what almost all his slaves desire, there was no backing down. Hilting inside briefly, he would at last push off of Selena and pin the spider-kin to the floor, lifting his hips as he got to one knee to fuck her harder and more directly into his cocksleeve. Stealing lingerie and making some lewd outfit from it was too tempting, but that could wait.

Feeling his balls churn as a climax raced forward, he'd motion Selena over to handle the collaring before turning and making out with the woman he had stolen from this nice town. He had to fill her with a new life, after all, and keeping her quiet was important now more than ever to let them finish.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Selena grabbed one of the collars and waited for her moment to strike. Natalie was lost in a new word of pleasure, her toes curling in the air as she was raved over and over again by Orval's big cock. Her pussy was perfectly shaped at this point, having stretched in all the right places to form a perfect sleeve for Orval to fuck. Natalie's eyes are mostly rolled up in her head, her pussy squeezing and milking at the wonderful rod jammed inside her. 

It didn't take long for this new position to send the spider girl over the edge and crashing into orgasm. She lets out a loud wail that is cut short by Selena pressing her lips against Natalie's as girl cum squirs from her pussy and onto Orval's crotch. Acting quickly, Selena click the collar around her neck and the buckle fades away, making it a permanent addition to her body. The gems glow and radiate with Orval's ring, marking Natalie as his possession. 

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With the completion of Selena's task, he felt the power he held over Natalie. The spasming and squirting cunt was all he needed to send him fully over the edge. Pulling Selena to his side and kissing her, he pushed fully inside his new cocksleeve and came. But rather than remain still, he pulled almost entirely out to share the load. The spider-kin's cunt got a filling but didn't get quite enough to expand. The rest splashed her gaping entrance and then her stomach as he drew back. Only after the cumming ended would he release Selena with a lewd pop of their lips before smiling at her.

"Good work... I might give you a clit-cock for celebrating with. Or, maybe, we can cum inside you as much as you want when we get back to the room. Let's take some slutty clothing for our new mother here... then maybe find ourselves an alchemist. You know where we can find those, don't you?"

An alchemist wasn't going to have a place or tools to work, but they likely knew more magic. And with how he had time to grow and learn... well, there were still five more collars for finding teachers, sluts, and useful people alike.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Natalie lay on the floor in a puddle of cum, her naked form almost invisible under the thick coating she just received. Selena smiles happily and puts her clothes back on before using the slutty loin cloth to wipe Natalie off.

"A clit cock would be lovely! A little something extra to play with the others with! Hmm, an alchemist huh? Potions and elixirs certainly have their uses though with the magic you are learning they won't have much physical use in the future save for maybe lust drafts. I think there is one in the main market district...yea we passed by it on the way here, Bubbling Cauldron."

Once Natalie is clean enough she wraps her up in her tail and goes back into the shop, grabbing some slutty clothes, not really caring what she grabs, just whatever is there.

"Alright Orval! I got some slutty clothes and your new spider cock sleeve! Ready to move? Might want to drop all this off at the room right?" 

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
It doesn't take long for him to redress and leave a note for the store owner. It stated bluntly he now owned Natalie and hoped they could run the place without her. After all, the cunt-abused slut likely couldn't get off with anyone else properly.

"A simple lust draft can topple an empire," he said as he finished redressing, "Besides... I won't be able to be everywhere."

Moving to make sure the slutty attire  was up to standards and his bitch was secure, they'd make their way to the inn to briefly handover the spider-slut with a wink to the two gals inside. Knowing Belle, she was likely to ahaego Byra by the time they got back from the alchemy shop. And with the next collar in-hand, there was no way he'd take it easy on the next inductee...

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Belle opens the door for them and see's the passed out spider slut in Selena's tail. She smiles and takes her off their hands, binding her with some rope and laying her on the bed next to an already addled Byra...apparently Belle here has been using that ass since they left!

With a few short words to the loyal cow-kin they head back out and to the Bubbling Cauldron. A small store in the main market district run by a tall, but slender, reptile girl. She has dark blond hair that hangs down to the middle of her back, soft purple eyes above a cute nose, plush slightly pouting lips and long elf like ears on the side of her head. She is currently wearing a simple shirt and some pants so most of her body is on display. She has slender arms and long fingers with scales running from her shoulders down to her wrists. Lovely DD cup breasts sit naturally on her chest and a smooth thin belly adorns her front. Her ass is round and bubbly and looks like fun to squeeze. Her long slim legs are very alluring and end in normal human feet. Scales go for mid thigh down to her ankles. Her skin is olive color and her scales are dark green. A long lizard tail hangs from just above her rump.

"Hello there you two, welcome to the Bubbling Cauldron, what can I help you with?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
A lizard-kin with a body as nice as this one? Even if she was just a shopkeeper, she was a keeper. Motioning to Selena to lock and cover the door, he'd move forward with the collar low.

"Well, I was looking to find an alchemist... you wouldn't happen to be the one that makes everything here, would you? I'd never figure a beauty such as you to be anything but a model..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Selena nods and slowly closes the front door behind them, blocking sight from the main road.

The lizard-kin blushes and swings her hips back and forth, her tail swaying happily at the comment. 

"Who? Me as a model? Nooo, I am just your average girl making a living for herself. But, I am the one that makes all these potions! Sure, I don't own the store if you look at the deed, but I do make all the potions these days and my boss only comes in twice a week to manage the papers and what not. Which is fine by me, means I get to run this place how I like it!"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The average girl with a drop-dead awesome body, maybe. Orval was already envisioning her nude and on his cock, knowing that there was nothing stopping him. Walking up calm enough, he'd extend a hand over the counter. If she took it, he could pull her over and take control in no time at all. Of course, maybe he'd take another path.

"I'm Orval... and maybe you should be a model. I'd kill to see paintings of you on my wall. Clothed or not, your form and face are quite pleasing. Exactly my type of woman, since I have two girls with reptilian feature..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her blush deepens and she squirms about with a smile. "Me?! Nooo, you are just being kind good sir. I am just an alchemist...a normal girl working a normal job!" She looks at his extended hand. "But...I mean if you are so insistent on having some paintings of me...I wouldn't mind one bit. I don't mind nude drawings either, they add a sort of natural beauty to things even if some people say it is lewd." She steps around the counter and takes his hand. "I can close up early today, business has been slow regardless."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
She could close up, huh? That'd let him take her back to the inn, where Belle and Byra we're. Having essentially four cocks between the tail of Selena, Byra's bitch-clit, and Belle's mirror-sized clit would allow him to really test out this fine-bodied alchemist. Pulling her toward the door, he'd motion Selena to help keep the lizard-kin complimented with him. Performing similar teasing as they had done to the spider-kin as they walked back would have her practically eager to strip for "nude paintings".

"That's good... I think I might have you painted from the side. Not knowing your name is killing me, though. Why don't you tell me about you and your store while we head back to the place to get you painted?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh how silly of me! My name is Vivian!" She locks the door behind her and follos along. "Well, I was born in skarheim but never liked the hustle and bustle of the city. It was good for something though, I learned alchemy from an old human man and applied the craft to my life. Four years ago I moved here and got a job at the Bubbling Cauldron! It was shakey at first...had a huge accident with growth elixirs, but I settled down well enough."

"I would say so, Vivian is such a pretty name...fitting for a woman of your beauty. you have looks and skills, not something everyone can say."

"Oh geeze, you two are so nice! Thank you! As for the store, it is owned by Lady Grenda, an old dog woman. She isn't very active these days, too much for her old bones, so I manage everything other than papers and pay roles!"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With Vivian stuck between the two, the rain of compliments couldn't fall short. Inch by inch, Orval worked himself closer and finally had an arm around her shoulders. As they entered the inn, he couldn't help but wonder just what sort of potions he'd have the slut make once she was stuck onto his cock. Once they'd reached the inn, he'd look to Selena to make it clear she should silence their friends. Vivian was easy to work and trick, but the collar meant for her was going to be pointless if she wouldn't enter the room thinking there was sex going on inside. For the moment, he'd move to the bar and put down enough coins for two drinks, looking to his new lizard companion with a smile once they finally got the drinks.

"A drink... to Grenda hiring such a beauty I had the chance to meet. Maybe I'll send her a thank you gift when I come through Haven Grove again."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Excuse me, I need to go and set up the room, get the props and lighting just right. come on up in a few minutes." She gives her a warm smile and slithers up stairs to stop Belle from fucking Byra into a puddle.

Vivian gasps at the compliment and the free drink. "My goodness, you must be really dedicated to your art! I am sure she would love a thank you gift of any kind. But a drink is not needed sir. I am guessing you are traveling artists then? You certainly are not from Haven Grove." The bar keeper puts down to flasks of mead. "Thank you all the same though." She takes her cup and has a nice big drink. "Mmm, this stuff always warms me up.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"We're not, no. We're traveling for some business in Barshul's Landing and stopping over here," he paused and took a swig from his own flask before moving the arm around her to her lower back, "As for artists... no. I guess you could say I just love the beauty in things and have the time and resources to enjoy things."

The truth was that he enjoyed the flesh and affection of his harem, as riches and the like still eluded him. After this and a few jobs, maybe he would have a proper amount of gold and land of his own to properly make that not a lie but a truth. With a drink in one hand and the other getting closer and closer to an ass that begged for grabbing, it was already a huge step-up in comparison to who he had been a little over a week and a half-ish ago. A mercenary no longer and more in-line with a proper merchant-class male taking whoever he wanted.

"I think once you drink all of that we'll head back there. If I get you too drunk you'll come off more sultry, I'd imagine... just an edge of a buzz will make you perfect. Or, at least, more perfect than you already are."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Vivian giggles and drinks half of her mead, a light blush donning her cheeks. "Ok, that is enough, a bit of a light weight when it comes drink I'm afraid. Shall we head up to your room then sir? I look forward to posing for you. The thought of my naked form on your walls is very thrilling!" 

She slowly gets to her feet and waits for Orval to lead the way.