A Grand Tomorrow (For BubbleLord)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She giggles and squeezes her thighs shut around the invading finger "I guess you just can't wait can you Orval? Fine, I will clear my schedule for whenever you get back... but don't finger me with that... it would feel less than ideal. It is meant for war not pleasure."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"I'm sure some idiot who fights me will say otherwise when they get fingered by it."

Gently pulling his hand free, he'd kiss the woman and then, starting out the work area. He'd go get cleaned, find his two kids and new slut, then get everything in order. He had a new tool to use... and with his son coming, he had two types of holes to keep occupied with. His boy's tight butthole and Vikky's warm cunt could occupy the trio time... especially since Willow was capable of even orally servicing him.

He had a job to do in the meantime.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
He finds Willow and Vikky still in the room though both of them are now fresh and clean. Willow is teasing Vikky by lightly tugging on her nipple rings while they sit on the couch. The bed has been completely stripped and the mattress is out on the balcony to air out as well... it seems Byra's need to clean has already kicked in.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The sight of his son teasing the new woman was enough to make Orval chuckle. If his boy found it so fun, he'd make sure to get the tiger-kin his own little rings. He wanted a little bisexual son not one that carried his same spirit. At least not yet. Walking over to the pair, he'd grab Willow by his wrist and tug the boy up and to the bathroom. Only when they arrived, Orval disrobing, would he look to his son.

"Since Byra is cleaning, you're in the bath. You'll clean me, service me, and then you'll swallow a load. Vikky is my new girl to break... so if you're playing with her chest again, Willow, then the rings we'll get you will be just as large and I'll tug them until you got some small tits of your own to entertain me."

As he completely disrobed, he'd finally smile.

"So be a kind lover. Let your sister and I tease and work them over. The only one I want you teasing is Yalna."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Willow blushes heavily and looks off to the side both in shame and excitement as his father strips. He timidly starts disrobing as well until he stood bare before him "Sorry father... I just wanted to have a little fun... I didn't mean to upset you."

with that he turns and fills up the tup with hot water before grabbing the cleaning supplies to the side. "It will be as you say."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Good."

With a smile, he'd move into the bath first before hefting his son up and into the bath beside him. Only with the tiger-kin close would he bring them down. His thick cock ran up and between the hand-filling ass, his grip on Willow's hips pulling the catboy into his lap as he laid back in the water.

"Alright... get cleaning. Start with my cock... then move on while satisfying me. Sound simple?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Of course father" he says with a blush, getting the soft sponge and soaping it up before moving ti down to slowly, lovingly wash off his cock and balls. His small hands work with such care and affection it is like he is worshiping them at the same time.

"With a smile on his face he soon moves away from the cock to clean his legs and feet which allows him to rub Orval's cock with his plush ass cheeks."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
When Willow aimed his ass back to rub his cock, Orval didn't hesitate. One hand secured that cute tail, the other grabbing the base of his boy's cock. He'd give small jerks, using the tail hold to keep him from slipping away. It also meant he could pull the plush butt up against his cock while masturbating his effeminate boy.

"It's always hard, seeing this prick still able to get hard and not just knotting your butt into a boypussy. Byra once blurred the line, but the knot wasn't needed to plow her into my wife. Your aunts and mother simply came and rode my old cock in bliss."

He released the tail, plugging the cute hole with two of his free hand's fingers. Milking the prostate as he jerked Willow off, Orval wanted to take the intimate cleaning to make his decision at last.

"So Willow... do you like this cock? Or do you desire mine? If you wished, I could give you a pussy and show you what you're missing when I knock up your mother and aunts... not for a child, but the experience. Or I could give you a proper cock, let you fuck Yalna as hard as me... of course, I still expect blowjobs and the ownership of your backdoor. What do you think?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Willow lets out a sad sounding whine as his father jerks his cock and teases his prostate so perfectly. He looks at his cock and then at Orvals as he finishes cleaning his feet "I... I don't know father. I like both of them. your cock brings me endless pleasure but I like having my cock.. it is what I was born with after all."

He thinks for a while more "Can I possibly ask for both? I was to serve you in as many was as possible!"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Ha... a herm son? Let's see..."

Thrusting his fingers against the prostate, he released the cock and grabbed Willow's left wrist. Tugging him back and up over the barbed dick he'd rode so many times, Orval lowered him so the huge prick rested between those soft thighs. It meant Willow was leaning back against him, his fingers pulling out as both hands wrapped around and low. He sank his fingers into the hole and grabbed his balls as his magic focused. Willow could feel his stomach shift, his balls slipping up and vanishing as his groin parted. A tight, innie of a cunt formed below his cock where they had once been, shifting as it made a womb to go along with the lovely pussy. Only when it was gone would Orval regrow the orbs... pushing the reshape prostate to make it clear it still worked.

"Good as new... your boypussy isn't the only puss you you have that I own now. Still want a bigger cock, or... do you want to clean my chest and learn how your mother felt when I fuck her into submissive bliss?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Willow gasps and moans as his body changes, a smiile growing across his face as he looks at his father. "Again.... indulge your greedy son... can I have both?" He asks, already turning around to clean Orval's chest properly.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"A son of mine, you certainly are."

Grabbing a handful of ass, he pulled Willow close and locked him in a kiss. The warm water was nice, but his cute son was simply great. The fingers pushed the small bitchbutton as he pumped his magic anally through Willow. His cock throbbed and grew, reaching an impressive ten inches as Orval stopped. The new cock came as he hefted Willow up, bringing him down slowly around his dock and claiming the pussy with a smirk and inch-by-inch.

"To the knot... don't take it in or I might pump you up with a grandchild. Today is just stretching you out... before we leave off to our next job tonight."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Willow moans as his cock grows out and it takes everything he has not to slam down on his father knot. "Oooh dad... it feels too good... I want the knot... I want it so bad... I have wanted it for so long! Please... fuck my boypussy again and give me that knot.... please!" He begs, looking into his fathers eyes with what must be an ocean of contained lust.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Seeing his son beg, with his new cunt wrapped around his cock, Orval could barely resist the urge to fuck him into the floor like he'd done so many. His arms reached up to Willow's shoulders, pulling him into a hug as he bit one of those adorable ears. The massive breeding shaft strained against the newly broken cunt, the knot building pressure before he roughly slammed it through and let out a growl to the kitten bitch.

"Like mother like son. Here's your knot!"

He felt it flare and trap Willow, rolling the two of them and pinning Willow facedown over the edge of the bath as he breathily ordered his finally-claimed bitch for the first time.

"Wrap your tail around me. I'm going to fuck you before we go so you'll never love anything but my cock. You're one of my bitches now... my son who takes my loads in his sterile pussy!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Willow cries out with bliss, cumming all over the tub as his tail warps around his fathers hips to hold him in place "Yes! Finally! The knot.... the best knot... inside! Plase fuck me dad... fuck me until I can't think about anything but your cock!"

It seems Willow has been waiting for this moment for a long time and now that he has is... refused to let a simple orgasm stop it.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Orval didn't wait a moment more. The knot tugged, moving as best it could as he hammered short but powerful knotted thrusts into the cunt. This was about stretching the boy and ensuring he was satisfied as a proper woman. His barbs tugged as he moved one hand to cover the slutty male's mouth, growling like a tiger might as he mated the girly boy. It was no doubt that during his expeditions that Willow would wear skirts. The boy would be reasonably deducted as a gay cocksleeve, whether the cunt stayed or went.

But as he grabbed the boy's chest in one hand, he whispered into Willow's ear and forced two fingers between those cute lips.

"I'll paint your stomach with all of my load... now impress me so this bath is a great highlight until we get back!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Willow wanted nothing more than to just take it, to lay there as his father ravaged him into the floor to the point her couldn't even think straight! But an order was given and he would act all the same,

Summoning up some will power he tightens up his new cunt around his fathers cock and pushes his hips back, making the next impact harder and more satisfying. At the same time he lifts his slender legs up and pushes his soft feet against his fathers balls to rub and worship them even when his hands can't reach!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
That was what he expected from a bitch. Willow was working his cock on par with Byra at this point, getting Orval to grunt as his knot stretched the cunt with every rough mini-thrust. Tight as it was, he was breaking the box open wider from his tugging. Shoving another finger in that cute mouth, he bottomed out briefly to just enjoy the footjob. A bestial groan came next, Orval's magic shifting his cock slowly. His barbs became rougher, the head of the cock flaring within the worthless womb. A thick horse cock tip wedged him better than ever, finally leading to what his son would never forget. His free hand moved to that smooth and cute back, holding him still.

Then he pulled his hips back enough to dislodge the knot and drag his cock slowly out. Then he rammed it from tip to base in one loud smack into that lovely ass. Anal, then slipped all the way out and slammed back into that pussy. A knot to break his bitch butt and hard smashes against his bitch button to do what Orval always thought about.

"That's a good slut! You're a proper girl... and I'm going to make your body confused if I don't fuck you hard every few days! You'll tend to me... just like your mother!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The moment Willow felt his father grind that new cock his ass... all desire or thought of maybe being his own person went out of his mind, out of the window and then off the very planet. HER eyes crossed as bliss ran through her body, her toes curling against her fathers balls as she lets out a squeal of pleasure!

Her holes tighten against his cock and she stops trying to push back against him, instead opting to just take it, babbling like her mind was pudding... and it kind of is at this point. Without a dobut Willow was just another bitch to Orval now, nothing left of the girly boy that once was there, leaving only a horny slut behind.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The squeals only made Orval bolder, plowing his daughter Willow without mercy and finally reveling. The cute cock would need him fucking Willow to likely get hard, but it was worth it. His hand left her mouth, grabbing her by the hair to push her cheek against the tile as he laughed.

"Get ready for a gut buster! I'm going to get all this bitch-lust out of you by a ton of cum in your holes!"

He'd loved his son, and he wanted his new daughter to be the same. This was all to put her at ease and let her body get rid of all the pent-up knot-lust. And he was going to seal the deal by finally slipping free of the messy cunt and slamming base-deep in her ass, falling atop her to moan and let the dam crumble. And likely the largest climax he'd ever had erupted, pumping it to Willow's anal depths while biting one of the cute ears, shaking physically from the sheer euphoria of their mating session coming to a powerful end within the bathtub.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a cry of pure bliss, so pure and lustfull it makes all other cries pale in comparison, Willow hits her orgasm. her ass clamps down around his cock like a vice while her new pussy sprays girl cum all over his balls. Her large cock sprays cum all over the tub and she shakes like a leaf in the wind.

It seems to go on forever, her stomach slowly rounding out with Orval's massive load until it looks like she ate a whole watermelon in one gulp. finally she shaking stops and she goes limp under Orval, her lust finally sated after all these years.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With the limp and gut-stretched Willow knotted, Orval could only chuckle. A single hard tug popped the knot out to ensure the spunk poured into their bath. The leaking hole was finished, Orval rising to stand up straight. Towering over his bitches had been satisfying... but this was groundbreaking. Grabbing the cock of Willow, his magic shifted to make her cunt slip away and vanish. Like his favorite cow, he'd grant Willow access to a pussy only when he wished to fuck it or offer his daughter away. Her boypussy was always born to handle docks, after all. Grabbing his inflated knot gently, Orval smeared the drooling remnant cub over that plush ass.

"I guess I'll need a new son... you broke and fell to my cock. But being my daughter and one of my women will be good for you all the same."

He'd finish cleaning up, letting Willow lay and recover. All that cocklust was gone and the gay boy was a woman now... he'd need time to rest. Dressing and pulling Willow free and wrapping her in towels, he'd head back into the room and look to his newest slave.

"Zephyr will be along soon. Clean my daughter Willow up. She's no longer a boy, so please tell her to wear the skirts and clothes to look the part. As our healer, she'll be vital... and if she's not ready for the trip shortly, then I'll punish you with a larger pair of tits and the whole trip with you sucking my coxk to the base. Understand?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Vikky nods quickly and lays Willow down on the bed, using the towels to clean her off before moving to get clothes out of the dresser so she can present them to willow the moment she wakes up.

As if on que, Zephyr steps back into the room with a grin on her face "Hello father! Oh MY! Is that Willow!? I guess he finally gave in to that cock lust huh?" She says as Hope walks in to stand next to her, leaning against Zephyr's leg.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Thankfully Orval had his pants on when she arrived, smirking at her and her cute bear-kin lover.

"She did. Your brother decided he'd dedicate himself as part of my harem, so I gave him the knot. We need to get ready to head out, though. Vikky will be handling my cock, along with your newly-made sister... but it's just us heading out to handle this job. So say your goodbyes, whether you fuck or kiss your two is your call. You and I will head down and get things ready, while they get dressed and meet us."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She nods and moves Hope over to the couch where she kisses her bear lovingly "Ok Hope, you stay here and manage Patricia for me alright? Try to show her the ropes on how to be useful around here... or just keep teasing her till she breaks into a slut, I don't mind either way."

Hope nods and they hug one more time before Zephyr joins Orval's side again "Ready to go when you are father."