A Grand Tomorrow (For BubbleLord)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moans as her feathers grow out longer and hang from the back of her head in an elegant head dress style. The sharp slap got her moving a tad bit faster and the threat of being knocked up made her eyes widen in fear.

She bounces on his cock faster and harder, nearly pushing the knot inside every time she comes back down toward the base. A few bounces later she starts to move her hips in small circles every time she comes down, trying to impress him.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Fucking good," a smack to her ass interrupted him briefly, "That's a good start for one of my women!"

The hand released her feathered head as she moved him closer to climax, the male smirking as he finally grabbed her by the hips to pull her off the cock entirely. She'd be thrown onto the bed beside him, Orval rolling over and atop her. His slick and large cock flopped atop her body, running up and aimed at her face.

"Jerk me off to the end! I'm going to paint that face with my spunk!"

He was close... and he wanted to watch Vikky understand her place and impress him with how to take a facial or even try to swallow. Zephyr was a fine woman based on her rutting fuck nearby, and this was a moment he wanted to remember as much as possible without worrying about where to spread his seed. There'd be work to do that could keep him busy between all the sex the next few days.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Vikky squeaks as she is thrown onto the bed, flopping on her back and gasping as that cock flops onto her chest. She quickly wraps her hands around it, jerking hard and fast with a desperate look on her face, still trying to protect her womb from his invading seed.

"Please cum... cum all over my face... pluse let my hands be enough" She whines, looking on the verge of tears.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Orval had to give it to Vikky, one hand grabbing her head of slutty feathers as he thrust into her grip. Despite becoming a woman recently, she was able to jerk him off well. Maybe the big bad crimeboss had actually jerked his friends off and been a submissive cocksucker! But the new slave had never met someone like Orval, the man letting out grunts as he finally pushed his cock against the desperate cock-worker's mouth. Just enough pressure forced her mouth open, his moan load as he finally popped.

Warm cum flooded her mouth, even going down her throat, before he popped it out and blasted her with a massive facial. Thick ropes made a mask of white, some even hitting his hand and rolling down her feathers. But the man wasn't satisfied staying still, releasing her head to grab her wrists. He slid back and ensured the end of his load splattered her chest and hands, forcing her to run her hands up his prick and cumming in her palms. Only when he was satisfied she'd be given plenty of ways to learn his cum would Orval laugh and fall gently between her legs with his massive cock smacking against her cunt with its shaft.

"Haaa~... fucking great... now enjoy your meal fully. Every drop on you needs to be swallowed up... sluts like you can do that. Byra and I are going to clean up... heh... we've got many days ahead for you to learn your place. If you perform that well, you can keep from having to bear a child for me for a long time. After we clean up, Byra, I need Willow and his mother brought up. I need to reward him for his progress... his mother and I will be plenty for the job. You and the others will spend the night teasing and getting off with Vikky. No one cums inside, you can put her in a strap-on to ride her too... whatever you want. After tonight, she'll be officially in the harem. So everyone needs to teach her that being with our big family is the better option."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
(Hey, you mind if he just jump forward? This is getting rather samey considering how long it has been going on.)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
(Hey, you mind if he just jump forward? This is getting rather samey considering how long it has been going on.)
(That was the intended set-up @_@ my bad)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
A night of passion... that is a massive understatement for the sex fest that took places after Orval and Byra went to clean up. By the height of the night his entire harem was involved, even the spider girls that are usually so hard at work... heck, even Vivian ended up getting involved.

By the end of the night, Patricia has been completely turned into woman, not an ounce of the former jailer left inside them. The room is a mess that even Yalna will have trouble cleaning up, the air is stale with cum and sweat and not a single surface remains clean as of this moment.

Orval awakens to a knocking on the door and the warm weight of Byra and Willow sleeping on his chest.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Disturbed by the knock, among a sea of flesh and cum, Orval could only groan from his slumber. A hand moved to stroke through Byra's hair, kissing her cheek first before rolling her gently and once more onto the bed. Next, his hand moved to grab his tiger-kin son's ass to kiss him and roll over atop him to put the gay kitty on his back instead of atop his father. For all the incest in his family, he at least made sure to treat the children as the innocents they mostly were compared to their much older parents. Only when the pair were off him would he move to the side of the bed. Phorcide's sleeping form near the ass-up Narmina reminded him he'd need to fuck his smiths at some point in the future, but that could wait until he had Grunder and their oh-so-special Matilda in a fiery meet-up of many ironworkers.

On his feet, Orval walked most of the way to the door naked... but caught himself just before opening it. A quick grab of his trousers, pulling them up and on, ensured that he'd only have a very well-defined bulge instead of a well-experienced bitchbreaker on display. As he opened it, the man's bare chest with its few scars from his time as a mercenary would be on display, wondering who could be dropping in for a visit so early.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Syrus stands before the door, his nose scrunching up at the horrid smell that comes out when Orval opens the door. Ever the professional, he makes no note of it as he speaks "forgive the intrusion sir, but Madam Eleanor has called for you this morning at your earliest convenience. Second to that, I believe Matilda has made a break through on the gear you brought her and would like you down in the forge whenever you can manage it."

He clears his throat and looks over Orval's shoulder "Shall I get the maid staff up here?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"No, that's alright," he raised a hand as he smirked, "I'll have it cleaned up. Besides, it reminds some of the girls and keeps them entertained. It'll get clean when it's clean. But I'll pay Eleanor a visit."

He'd turn, reaching over to grab one of his many shirts. Byra had laid it out the night before, ever the thoughtful maid. He didn't even bother to go and find his armor or weapons, instead turning to face the servant.

"Take the lead, then... if you don't mind taking me there. I rarely speak to you, Syrus... so I think it would be wise to take the chance, if you have it."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Syresh frowns slightly as Orval himself is still dirty, but still makes no note of it as he turns and leads the way down the hall "If that is what you desire master Orval, than by all means, ask me anything."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Smelling of sex and being a bit dirty trouble you? I guess Eleanor really isn't as open about her rutting."

Walking alongside Syrus, his eyes studied the male. While he had set his eyes on many targets, the butler was still outside of his reach. Pounding that butt into a soft-cushion for his cock was a dream he still had, albeit one that had died somewhat with the growing harem and family to worry about.

"I guess the first thing to ask is what exactly you do with her. Call me prudish, but with how she wanted my son to ride her I can't see her being completely chaste with you. And she's never been the sort to take a dick, to my knowledge... so where does that leave you? And why is it you've made such extensive use of Willow's mother and the others within my happy family but never come ask favors from me?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Madam Eleanor is plenty open about her sexual practices. The difference here is that she cleans up the moment she is finished while you seem to not mind the smell. Forgive the rude statement sir... but my nose picks up things that most miss." He says in his usual professional manner.

"As for my position here, I serve directly to the Madam herself. She has never asked me for any sexual favors but should she ask I would perform them without pause. Believe it or not Master Orval, there are things around here that do not involve sex and I usually am the one who over sees them. Mostly I manage the staff and ensure things are getting done. I ask your harem over you for they are usually doing idle work and have the free time to perform specific chores. Namely your wife Byra has a real skill in cleaning."

He casts his gaze at Orval for just a brief second. "I also serve as Madam Eleanor's personal body guard, though she does not have much use for me in terms of combat. Though I suppose if someone where to use null magic against her, then I would step in."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
While being insulted for not minding the smell of sex wasn't on his favorite list, he learned much about how he may need to one day break the butler. Magic seemed the best route.

"Well, while I enjoy the compliments to my wife and my other lovers I do not enjoy the assumption I'm filthy. When one has to satisfy so many, you rarely have opportunity to bathe immediately. Perhaps I'll need to find a charm or spell to clean myself faster. Or make a special child who can clean me with a tongue or some form of change."

As they'd near the office, Orval looked to face it with a sigh.

"But like you, I have duties. To help Eleanor and the estate is more important than bathing..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I meant no disrespect Master Orval, only that it is fairly noticeable. further more, I said at your earliest convenience, not right away. But putting all of that aside for the real important matter, we have arrived at Madam Eleanor's office. A pleasure speaking with you Master Orval, as always."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
While he wished convenience was equally telling, Orval could only nod and knock as he'd wait for Eleanor. Convenience wasn't very likely once his cock hungry harem were up and hopeful.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Enter" Comes Eleanor's usual regal sounding voice, her office just as well kept as always. "Ah, good, you are here already" She nods to the usual chair and waits for him to sit.

"So, you had a fun night last night.... I think the entire manor heard it. But that isn't why I am calling you here Orval. No, we are running into new problems left and right, most of which we can easily deal with ourselves but a few of them are causing me persistent head aches."

She sighs and runs a hand through her head "The biggest one is our lack of a stone mason. Average craft is fine for roads but we need someone with a more skilled eye to get the foundations for homes in place."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Sitting in the chair, he leaned back and heard her out. The lack of a stone mason was that much of a hinderance?

"Between breaking that dragon-kin in, I guess you have only had the time to figure out where to find one? A hole I still want for what he did, by the way... but if we need a mason then I can go find one. Do you want them free or brought on the end of my dick with a collar around them?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Free Orval, I want them free. Not everything can be solved with your dick... I would hope you learn that eventually. I know roughly where one is. Do you remember that master stone mason I wanted you to get before? Yes well.. he passed away from heart failure. However... it seems he had an apprentice, a man by the name of Jurgan Horvis. I sadly don't know anything else about them only that they leave outside of Theadin's Vigil... close enough to the city to learn every day, but far enough to stay out of public knowledge."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The assumption he thought everything was resolved with his dick was a reminder that the job was steadily losing benefit. He asked because his harem was always as capable as someone who was free, especially as it expanded... but the insisting that Orval couldn't do his job was absurd. His collaring had given them enough smiths they'd never have issues.

"So this Jurgan will be hard to find. I can take Zephyr, Willow, and my new slave. Vikky's friend is providing for you, so taking her could let me use her thug background. Willow can keep us well and ensure this one isn't going to pass like his master. Zephyr will help me keep things safe... unless you have objections. I could take one of the smiths as well, since they all know the place well."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"A sound choice if you ask me. I would normally allow you to take a smith with you but I have both of them running near full time as the need for nails grows faster and faster with every structure that gets added to the plan. That doesn't stop you from talking to them before you leave of course... Perhaps they will know something to get you started."

"Speaking of the new cow you brought me... Vikky's friend or whoever... They have integrated rather well with the other girls. I believe she calls herself May now... how cute. As for the dragon hole you want so badly... well... he is proving more stubborn than previously thought. His ability to bounce back after long periods of being worked over is amazing... though it takes longer and longer each time, I'm afraid you will have to wait a while longer for him. As for his friends... well, they are down in the cells, I simply don't have the time to shift all of them at the moment."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"I'll hold you to his hole, for later. The things he did deserve an anal breaking..."

The announcement that "May" was likely getting her prostate fucked and her chest milked would be good fuel for ensuring Vikky's loyalty. With the fact his smiths would be busy, it meant neither his horse nor slutty dog could come... but it gave him further incentive to reward the pair. Rising to his feet, he could only give a small smile.

"I'll gather the others, visit our head smith, and then get going. If you get the cart prepared, I will find a way to get them to join us. One way or another... minus the collars."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Orval" She says firmly, standing up and walking over to him. She takes is right hand and plops a heavy bag of coin into it "For convincing him to join us." She then takes his left hand and presses a collar into it! "Just in case he says no. I would prefer a free worker... but at this point I refuse to take no for an answer... you understand yes?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Getting a collar given to him by the one who insisted not to use his cock was definitely a shocker.

"I... yes. If he won't join, I'll fuck or collar him so he'll join. Kidnapping him with Vikky will likely be easy... she did that for a living, after all."

Moving both to his belt, the man gave a nod and turned to leave. He understood fully that getting this mason was important. Once they had him, the town could become a reality... and he could finally get his harem their own personal building. He could find his own ways to get profit, between helping Eleanor. And as he made his way to visit the smith, he knew that it meant the future where his name could mean something was coming.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
True to her word, the forge was in full swing with all four smiths working away at their hardest. Phorcide, Narmina and Grunder were all hard at work on tools, nails and other crafting supplies while Matilda was still pouring over the armor that Orval brought him.

They all give him a welcome wave or nod, but keep on working along.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Orval gave his smith-sluts winks, while Grunder received a nod. Part of him wanted to fuck Grunder's daughter again, but the air between the two would still need more time. His eyes moved to Matilda, walking around and behind the woman. She'd been a nice piece of ass he wanted to plow, too, but time had prevented him from treating his ally to the breeding cock between his legs.

Approaching and moving his hands around to grab hers, he'd push against her back and rest his head near her shoulder with a smile.

"I heard you have news, so I hurried over... but I have to say I might not want it if you'd give me a chance to have our fun. But business is business, and there's a job I just got... so tell me what you needed me for."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Matilda smiles and plants a kiss on his cheek before turning around "I have been working non stop on this gear that you got me. The smithing is unlike anything I have ever seen... such subtle details worked into every nook and cranny that they possibly could find, all to make it stronger, lighter and more deadly. I have not touched that sat yet" She says, waving her hand at the black armor with blue cloth "Since it is one of a kind. but all the other pieces you brought have been great test material and I finally managed to work it over into something new!"

She reaches under her table and pulls out the largest gauntlet Orval has ever seen. It looks more fit for a giant than his hand and could easily double as a shield should someone of his stature use it. Yet despite the large size, she is holding it with one hand "I call it 'Titan Fist' cause it was the first thing that came to mind. What do you think?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Orval looked to the gauntlet, definitely shocked at its size and yet its lightness. Rather than simply judge on the first go, he reached his hand over and inserted the left as far as he could until it was properly on. Only when he felt its weight would he smirk, hefting it away and giving the fingers slow squeezes.

"I think it could be better fit... but it's definitely impressive. If the work can all be like this... then my family and I could be prepared for nearly anything and everything."

A firm squeeze of the hand followed, taking a moment before releasing her entirely and standing up to look down at the smith. Compared to him, she was definitely the superior smith. Orval had worked only with weaponry and smaller things that led him up to a blade. But to craft and recreate armor of such a quality was something that had taken a lot of skill. Now, more than ever, part of him wished he could give her a kid... a human child that could be blessed with her skills and then trained by her could become a smith of absolute legend.

"Matilda, I think you're making me one of the happiest men around and you're not even one of my harem. One of these days, I might have to at least make you a wife... especially if you keep impressing me with work of this degree of high-quality."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She laughs and pats his shoulder "you sing me much praise there Orval my dear! i know it is large but that was the smallest I could get it."

"Yea, the first try was big as my torso!" Yells Grunder which makes Matilda blush and shake a fist at him "You shut your face bull man or I will shut it for you!" She mutters before facing him again "Regardless, It should fit at least decently and you have full function while wearing it despite how big it is."

She suddenly moves over and picks up an ax against the wall, swining it at Orval's hand without so much as a warning! however, the ax head shatters against the steel and Orval hardly feels a nudge "But damn look at that defense!"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The swing had taken him by surprise, but he had barely felt the impact. That alone meant this fist was one of the strongest bits of armor around... which meant it was an extremely dangerous weapon. Gently reaching to tug the handle from Matilda, he pushed her back and hefted her up onto the workspace with a smirk. The massive hand moved between her legs, pushing a finger against her pants as he met her gaze.

"As good as it is, I want to look at you. I'm heading out again and I'll take this gauntlet too. When I get back, have a clear schedule... or I'm coming in here and fucking you over an anvil. Or using this to finger you into submission... your pick."