A Grand Tomorrow (For BubbleLord)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hmm, very well then Orval... we will work something out on that. Give me two week... three tops, to get this place running smooth and purge out the scum that taint my markets. As for your estate... I will start working on relocating things near by to open up some space."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"I appreciate it. And I look forward to the day. I'll have to try and make sure we have the entire time to make sure you get pregnant. Among fucking you into bliss, since back home I don't need to break you with my magic-enhancements... there's tons of potions and mixes my harem's alchemist can make for us. I think she'd love to help you feel like a virgin getting the best fuck of her entire life."

Carefully scooting the chair back, he'd rise to his feet before looking between her and her bear-kin, finally putting on a frown.

"Oh... and I'd like to ask if you could send more collars. Or, perhaps, maybe the blueprints and directions to create them? I have a smith back home who I'll need to visit, so maybe I can have her use the recipe instead of have to bug you for more. With these shackles and the collars, I'd finally be able to start moving bigger pieces... and if I prosper, then those who support me and are my allies prosper. And once you bear one of my children, that will ensure there isn't any reason to not trust or help you out. The mother of my child can't suffer, after all... not if I want to look that child in the face and still be true to my own personal goals. Whether or not they ride my cock wouldn't matter if I didn't make the world better for them and their future."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She looks at him before opening up a drawer in her desk and handing him a scroll "Here, this is the design you need and the spell you have to put on it to bind it to your will. I hope you have a gem farm cause each one needs four gems of the same kind."

Gurkin grunts to get his attention. "In case you wanted to know.. Phian is officiall mine now... Estelle gave me her papers an hour ago. She is resting in my room still" he says with a proud grin.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
He took the design, pocketing it as he faced Gurkin.

"We knew you'd get her. If you both have a kid, I'd love to have the chance to age them and care for them... I'd swear to not touch them if you wanted. Saving me back there earned you that much."

Moving over, he extended a hand and grabbed Gurkin's to shake it.

"Thank you, Gurkin. When I stop by, we should have fun. All of my girls could teach even Phian a thing these days... you could fuck them and I could fuck her. A whole great time... like what could have happened but I ruined."

He'd release the bear-kin, hoping Belle would take lead. The town was just like a second home now. He'd have to find someone to get him gems, too... which would be a good thing to talk about when he met with Eleanor.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Belle smiles and shakes Gurkin's hand as well "Thank you for keeping my foolish husband alive down there. He may act like a jester at times but he is still mine and I care for him greatly."

Gurkin laughs and nods his head "Of course Belle, think nothing of it. I hope you all have a good trip home."

Estelle stands up and hugs the both of them. "Come back in about three weeks... you will find a whole new city and so much more."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
A firm grab of Estelle's ass as she hugged him let Orval pull away with a smile.

"I'll try, but no promises."

Waiting for Belle to wrap an arm around her, he'd lead the way out. It was a long trip back...

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Belle wraps her arm around Orval and walks out the front, everyone else is already there and waiting in the wagon.

The trip back home was smooth and easy, the well traveled road proving to be far less dangerous these days. Soon enough the wagon rolls up to Eleanor's manner and everyone hopsout, Zephyr moving to get the lizards stowed away while Grunder is quick to head back to his forge.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Orval hefts Vikky up onto his shoulder, his new whore bound still,before smacking his friend's ass. The male had been racially softened up and was now sporting large G cup tits that were held in bondage.

"Get him hooked up, Belle. The barn has to have something to milk his cock, too... shove something in his ass and hook him up. Eleanor will enjoy having a new male to mix things up. Maybe his tits can get pierced, too. I'm going to take Vikky here and go visit Matilda. Once Zephyr comes looking, tell her to gather her slaves, her brother, and Byra and wait for me in the bedroom. Everyone else needs to leave us alone so I can train her to handle her two."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Belle nods her head and lifts up the addled cow girl, so messed in the head she doesn't even really get her position right now "Of course Orval, I will take care of that for you... hopefully the other cows can groom this broken mind into something like them." With a chuckle and a spring in her step she walks away, heading for the barn with a new addition for it.

Vikky just grunts as she is lifted, still awake but simply not talking as she is toted around like baggage.

(Do you mean Willow? Cause Zephyr has no brother. Feel free to update the list as well)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
(He is her brother. Half-brother!)

With his hand on Vikky's ass, he made his way over to the forges. But before he entered, he moved to gently brush her cunt and chuckle.

"Don't worry, I'll take your virginity and make you feel good. Just be patient."

Opening the door to Matilda's shop, he'd call out with a smile.

"Matilda, I need a favor! This new birdbitch of mine needs some nipple rings! I'll trade for that sex I promised back when you got here!"

He'd gently raise his finger to start working his whore's backside, glad it was gaped. He'd keep it that way until the bitch learned her place... probably from fucking it harder than he had back when dominating her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
(Oh, I identify based on mother XD)

Again she just grunts, probably still not completey devoted to him but certainly not going to risk disobedience.

Inside the forge Matilda is already pouring over the gear they brought back, and judging by how Grunder is backed way far away... she has taken a real liking to it!

"What? Nipple Rings? I don't care right now, have Grunder do it or something. This stuff you brought back is amazing! I have never see such techniques applies before and I can make master craft work! This is not human crafting... nor is it kin folk! Whever they got this, it is something disconnected from the main lands!"

Grunder scoots over "uh, she has been like that since I dropped the gear down. Maybe I can make your rings?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Looking to Grunder briefly, he looked back to Matilda as he answered.

"Sure... take the slut over there and get her situated. Something I can fit a finger through... her tits are small, but I need her to have a nice reminder of her place. She's going to have it rough for a while after all those threats to rape Zephyr."

Handing off the slut, he'd turn his full attention by moving over to where Matilda was studying the armor, moving up beside her and putting a hand on her lower back comfortingly. She wasn't a slave, but she was one of his few allies... one he still wanted to fuck into the floor when their schedules ever allowed.

"It's not from the main lands? Then we won't be able to reproduce it... is there any way we can modify it into a suit for Zephyr? My daughter deserves it, as she beat the asshole. If we can replicate it but only in small parts, that will be enough to give us something to identify my kobold kids and better protect them. Their armor has to be sparse to ensure they can move fast to protect and drive off attacks on the caravans."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Grunder nods and heads over to his side of the forge, stripping off her shirt to geta feel for how big he had to work with.

Matilda nodded, not looking up from her work as she speaks. "The materials and the build are completely foreign to me... a whole new kind of smithing from far enough away to not even be rumored about here. This black set is a step above the other three pieces... and while I can't get the materials, I can try to assimilate the smithing style!"

She finally looks up, a smile across her face "Sure thing! I can rework this set into something special for her. As for the kobolds... with three full sets of this stuff I could probably gear up... 30 maybe 40 kobolds since you want light armor for them."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Thirty or forty is enough. I don't know if I could reign too many more than that in."

He'd lean in and kiss her neck, knowing Grunder would handle the B-cup rings with ease. He'd slide his hand further to her ass, but not into her pants as he grabbed her younger ass.

"You know, one of these days I need to give you the knot you've heard about from Narmina. I'm eager to see what a woman with such a younger body can do. I have to go meet Zephyr, otherwise I'd be bending you over and celebrating. Maybe we can arrange something?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Later... maybe." She says with a smirk "But right now I have a great project on my plate and I aim to finish it all!"

A loud squeak can be heard from the others side. "Oh stop being a baby, it doesn't hurt that much!" Grunder says as he pierces Vikky's nipples.

"Huh... sounds like he is done already... as it should be... nipple rings are easy to make."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"He's working harder, too. Finally saw eye-to-eye... among things."

Patting her ass, Orval turned and walked over, waiting for the rings to be secured before raising a finger beckon his bird-kin.

"Bring that ass over here... show me your new chest so I can slightly mend you to prevent any immediate complications. My son can do the rest while I fuck you later."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Grunder smirks and gives her a push, throwing her shirt to Orval so she had no choice but to approach him.

With a few bashful steps she turns to face him, two hooped nipple rings hang from her breasts now, large enough for Orval to get his pointer fingers in and give a tug. Her nipples look a tad red from the piercing but nothing more than that.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Orval catches the shirt, smiling as he put the shirt over one shoulder and moved foward. Both hands gently pressed up beneath her tits, letting his magic flow as he leaned in and whispered in her ear.

"Don't worry, you'll get use to it. Between the buttfucking you're going to be enduring before I break you in, you're going to have a lot of fun with your new tits. Even if you hate to admit it."

His magic had tended to the wounds for now, ensuring she wouldn't feel too much pain as he raised a hand to brush a ring upward. Only as he did so would he heft his woman up and onto his right shoulder, taking care to avoid setting her on her chest. With a wave to Grunder, he'd carry the shirtless woman back to the main estate. He needed to go catch up on his family... and, of course, introduce Byra to their newest girl. She'd see to ensuring that his virgin wouldn't bleed, but kept nice and tight for when he finally wanted to stretch and breed her cunt.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Heading back into the estate proper, he would find his path blocked by none other than Syrus who looks as dapper as ever.

"Excuse me mater Orval, but Mistress Eleanor would like to speak with you at your earliest convenience regarding Willow's magic training among other things." With a bow he leaves quickly after that.

Orval could either make his way straight to Eleanor or put it off to see the rest of his family since he did say at his earliest convenience and now is not all that convenient.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
As Syrus left, Orval couldn't help but sigh. It was likely better to visit her now, as he'd be meeting Willow shortly. If he had to force Willow to suck her cock, then maybe he could invite her to join. If it was small, like him needing new books, then he could at least not worry.

Patting his bitch's ass, he'd turn and make his way to the woman's office. He'd approach and knock, but he'd wait for her to invite him in. In the meantime, he tugged Vikky's pants down to grab her nice ass and squeeze one cheek.

"You might like Willow, Vikky. He takes my cock like you have... though I don't knot him since it would make him into a bitch who could never be a proper male. He uses his cock as much as he uses his ass. Hell, he might have tips for you when we see him..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Eleanor calls for him to enter and he sees her office just as he remembers it along with Eleanor herslef in her usual business attire.

"Ah, Orval, thank you for coming to quickly. I won't keep you long I simply have a few things to discuss with you." She nods to the chair for him to sit in.

"First and foremost is Willow's progress in magical studies. As I suspected he is progressing remarkably fast in restorative magic. Already capable of healing major wounds, purging diseases and fixing internal issues with only a bit of effort."

She pauses to let that sink in before continuing. "Now, I know you were hoping for an offensive magic user and that can still happen.. it will simply take longer for him to wrap his head around such magic."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
He sits down, bringing Vikky down and into his lap. As he listens, he moves one hand to grab her recently pierced breast and massage it. The news is good... and the last part is a telling message.

"Then we can end his focused training. This slut I broke was a capable fighter and earth magic-user. Once Vikky accepts her new role, then I can knock her up. The kid would have good potential... as could any of my kids I've got on the way. Willows will serve me best at my side."

He'd give a teasing tap of one of the rings, smiling to Eleanor.

"I'm thankful... and bring my own good news, too. Vikky here used to be a thorn in Estelle's side, but after I brought him and his group down she took power in the city. We got a building in the future near the brothel, so I'll be getting us new trade opportunities. Dink has a group of sons on the way who will handle the route, while she agreed to bear a child we will raise to take over the route. So we can start trading all our excess milk there, so long as we can buy sand and other goods for bottles and what we need. The port town won't mind that it comes from a barn of cows, bitches, and sluts... only that they'll get something in shorter supply thanks to their distance to other locations."

Carefully getting up, keeping Vikky close as he prepared to lift her again, as he reached out with a smile.

"I'll be heading back to my room... but let's make a deal to talk more? We also have to plan for her to pay us a visit... so why don't we meet in the morning and take the day off? It's been ages since we relaxed... we can fuck that bandit if you've broken him by now."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles at him knowingly. "Sure, tomorrow will be a day to talk and plan. For now... there are people waiting for you in your room Orval. Dismissed."

Walking back out of her office, down the hall and into his room, Orval finds exactly what he asked for. Zephyr is sitting on the couch with her little bear leaning against her side and the once stalwart jailor bandit laying at her feet... the vibrator can still be heard buzzing in his ass after all this time.

On the bed is Willow who is happily chatting with Byra.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
As he arrives, he's happy to see his daughter and her mutt-bitch-in-training. Moving over to the bed, he'd put Vikky between Willow and Byra. He tugged her pants down and off, leaving her naked with her virgin cunt exposed. Only then would he look to his son.

"Willow, mend her nipples to ensure those rings don't hurt her. I want you and Byra naked, so I can show her how to use her ass to serve me."

He'd pull his shirt up and off, turning to move over to his daughter and her pair.

"Alright Zephyr... strip and get them naked. Your bear deserves a reward and you have to break your bitch. You can find a strap-on in the closet. If you prove you can handle one, I may give you the ability to enlarge your clit or even a dick. But like your brother Willow, you need to learn to use one before you're allowed to use it... understand?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Willow nods her head and gently cups Vikky's breasts, his magic flowing into her and making her moan as any lingering discomfort is mending on the spot. Then Willow and Byra both strip down, their adorable femboy bodies on full display as they smile and rub Vikky's front.

"Master? Where did you find this one... if you don't mind your maid asking that is?"

"Does it really matter? Dad brought us a new friend to play with! Oh, I can't wait to show you how to use your ass to best work a cock! There is more than just taking it you know!

while those two were excited over the new addition, Zephyr nods and ditches her gear without a care while she turns to her little bear. "Hope, please strip on your own while I deal with this one." It seems she has finally named her and is now working on stripping her bitch to be, removing his clothes and showing off his still stuffed ass.

"I understand father... I will do my best." She replies with a firm nod, going over and pulling out the strap on in question before returning.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With Zephyr strapped up, Hope and her bitch-mutt bare, and his own trio ready, it was finally time. Orval finished his own stripping, his now erect cock on display as he grabbed Zephyr's mutt and lugged him over to the bed. One hand grabbed the vibrator once the man was facedown, the other smacking the ass and letting his magic flow. Rather than simply turn him immediately into a bitch, he made the male far more androgynous and gave his butt a slightly better shape. He shut the vibrator off as the now-softened hole was left exposed and slightly gaping, turning to Zephyr and Hope.

"Hope, was it? Why don't you lay on top of Patricia and face her? Zephyr's strap-on is about seven inches big... so she can use it on the mutt's asspussy until he cums, then I'm sure she'll be experienced enough to make either of your holes feel good. She can try her part in eating you out between watching her father show her how its done."

He'd moved away from the ass-raised dog-kin and move to spank his son and Byra's ass. One hand gently wrapped his son's tail around it, squeezing as he guided the tiger-kin into a much better position. The barbed prick was put to rub along both Vikky's cunt and ass, Willow facedown and facing Vikky. He let his dick fall between his son's ass, letting his own barbs prickle and drag as he slipped it back and pressed the head against his opening.

"Alright, son... make sure you don't slip inside Vikky. Her cunt is mine... you do it and I might decide to finally knot you and treat you like a cocksleeve rather than like a child."

Thrusting in slow, he'd let the knot push against his son before coming to a halt, his free hand moving to pull the bare Byra close and moved one finger to finger her well-trained bitch-hole.

"Lesson one, Zephyr... when you fuck someone's ass and they have a dick, try to aim for their prostate. Your brother here has been trained and I've fucked my fair share of holes to learn where it is... you'll need to learn your mutt's hole, too. Once you learn where to aim, you can turn anyone into a submissive, anal-loving slut... you just have to fuck them hard enough and often enough. Some of them find out that they like being women more, like your cousin... others, like your brother, simply enjoy getting off with a cock in their ass."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Willow lets out a low and long moan of satisfaction as his ass is stuffed full of his fathers cock, the well trained hole grasping and tugging him just right as he pushes back to try and take more. Byra snuggles up to Orval, her expert hole sucking on his finger and she gasps and moans happily, enjoying his embrace once again.

Zephyr nods her head as she watches her father, lining up the dildo with Patricia's ass before slowly sliding it in, making the near broken bitch moan as they are stuffed again. hope crawls up onto is back and lays down, giving Zephyr a perfect look at her cunt as she works over her new bitch.

She fumbles for a while before Patricia suddenly lets out a loud cry of bliss, Zephyr finally finding and poking his prostate. "Oh... I think I got it father!"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hearing the mutt cry out was almost as pride-filling as he was filling his son's ass, pulling his grip on the catboy's tail taught as he picked up the speed to fuck knot-deep into the hole. He couldn't butt-breed his boy with the knot, but he was sure as hell going to fuck his hole nice and wide as a present for learning so much. He grunts in some pleasure, but smiles over at Zephyr.

"G-Good... now hammer away at it. Once he cums from his ass, keep going. Once Patricia cums a second time, then I want you to have fun. Just make sure you don't forget about Hope... or I might borrow her and show her what a real dick is like!"

He pushed his finger knuckle deep into Byra, turning to face her as he hefted her somewhat up to kiss her. This was about enjoying himself in celebration as much as trying to train Vikky that she would be at the bottom of the totem of his harem. She'd be forced to wait her turn for any form of release, to see him fucking his children and harem alike. And with how hard he thrusted against Willow's lovely hole, it ensured the tiger-kin's prick was bristling and tickling at her cunt's entrance.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Willow screams with pleasure as Orval drives deeper into his ass, the greedy but slut pushing back against him in a vain attempt to take his father down to the base. "Ooooh, dad... it feels so good.... please use me more!"

Zephy nods her head and starts battering Patricia's prostate, sending him wild with bliss as her powerful body ravages his ass. At the same time she leans over and presses her lips to Hope's, showing her bear some love.

Byra moans into the kiss, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and pushing her hips back against his hand while Willow's cock is rubbing against Vikky's cunt, making her gasp in frustration.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
His cock hungry son can do nothing to bypass the fat knot smacking against his backdoor, the barbed cock spearing and spreading him wide. His tongue pushed into Byra's as he slipped three fingers in and fingered her harder while pulling her harder against his form. The maid was his woman, breaking the kiss as he met her gaze. Twisting her down, he'd throw her down onto the bed and onto her side so she could face the pair. It meant he had better access to her hole, pushing faster and harder as his hips thrusted harder against Willow's ass. His hold on Willow's tail tightened, pulling the tiger-kin into his thrusts so the knot lewdly smacked and the cock forced him open in deep, quick strikes. He wanted to make the submissive boy cum hard, then fill his tight sluthole with a nice batch of seed. The sounds of Zephyr dominating a bitch nearby was ensuring the man had plenty of motivation.