A Grand Tomorrow (For BubbleLord)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Patricia is moaning like a complete slut as Zephyr plugs her ass agian and again, it seems she has already cum once guessing by her increased moaning and pitch and Zephyr was working hard to push her into another one. At the same time she was making out with Hope, holding her bear still while groping her breasts.

Byra squeals in joy and lifts her leg up to give Orval complete access to her ass while Willow continues to moan and push against his fathers cock. Willow's own cock was constantly rubbing against Vikky's clit and pussy, the barbs doing just enough to keep her aroused but nothing more.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Fucking good boy~! A good buttslut should take their father's dick with this lust all the time!"

He battered the knot harder, grunting and endure the pressure but not popping it in. Willow could feel the cock inside him throb, the hold on his tail squeeze, and then finally Orval stop thrusting. Positioned against the hole, his knot looked huge... and it was something with great power. He pulled his fingers from his needy maid, grabbing Willow and hefting him up and off Vikky. He even pulled his cock out of the fucked-wide hole, shifting Willow to hang upside down, letting his shaft rest beside Willow's mouth to get him to suck. He was going to cum in that lovely mouth, focusing on holding Willow in place as he jerked his son off and fingered his ass with the tail-wrapped hand. He wanted the tiger-kin to cum all over the other two, thrusting into his thrust with chuckles.

"Come on, let your sister see you cum like the submissive slut you are! Otherwise I'll bound you and let vibrators stay inside you until you're a mess! But maybe that's what you want... to get made into a girl just like Vikky or Byra."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Noooooo! I just want your cock!" He says in a while before gobbling up Orval's cock like he was addicted to it. His tongue wraps around his length and he bobs his head. With Orval fingering his ass and jerking his cock... the poor boy won't last very long like this, but he was deteremined to get his father off first!

Byra was quick to grab Vikky and pull her over, lifting her up sot he two were in perfect cum shot range!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Moving to aim his son was all he could do before finally letting out a moan and thrusting the knot against the boy's face. Cum would rush down Willow's gullet, his hand on the boy's cock squeezing as he jerked faster to make the lovely boy cum. He'd earned release, the cock deep in his throat pumping a thick load. Willow was trained to suck him off, so he doubted the boy would spill a drop. He wanted to give Vikky something to look forward to... covering her in cum was only step one.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Willow practically sucked the cum out of Orval's cock, gulping it down like a boy possessed as the taste sent him over the edge, spraying his load all over Vikky and Brya as he squealed in pleasure. Orval's load gives him a nice full belly and he couldn't be happier.

Behind them was Zephyr and Hope, still groping and kissing as Patricia lay useless under them,. spent and only half conscious from three orgasms.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With his cock deep in his son's throat, he gave a few thrusts to make sure he was done cumming before thrusting and using the momentum to pull himself free. Exposed and cold, he tossed Willow onto the large bed before smirking. It was time to keep going, the sound of his daughter and her girl making out feeling each other up motivating him. Zephyr was getting into her role, especially with her butt-slut tightening on her strap on.

He now moved to reach around and grab Byra's ass, hefting the maid up and into his arms. She was facing him, his hands ensuring she was pulled up and against him so her legs could wrap around him. His dick was already recovering as it sat between her legs and ran up to push past her slutty hole.

"Alright Zephyr," he kissed his maid and moved to shove Vikky back down before laying Byra atop the new slut, "Pull out of your slut mutt. His ass is your property now and he can't deny it. Bring Hope over here and take that thing off... time to test your ability with a real cock, about the same size as your submissive brother has should do. You do a good job and we can break Vikky here together."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Zephyr nods and pulls out of her slut mutt, taking the strap on off... and promptly shoving it back inside his ass without her attatched to it. She picks up Hope and walks over to her father, smiling happily at his approval.

"Thank you father... I will try to make you proud once again." She says while Hope blushes heavily, knowing full well where this is going.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With Byra in position, Orval thrusted into her hole without hesitation. His daughter had to learn to never keep her sluts waiting. While thrusting in and out, slow enough to keep his head clear, he reached down to grab Zephyr's groin. He could feel her cunt briefly, but he used the touch to grow a seven inch cock that flopped against her bear with all the alien sensations. He gave her no balls, guiding the cock to her bear's cunt before releasing.

"When you feel you need it, it will appear... so you can properly fight. But try to fuck her properly. If you cum inside, I'll be a grandfather... and I might not be too happy, as your sisters could tell you. So weigh your options... learn restraint now before you make our family grow unintentionally."

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Byra lets out a loud moan of pure bliss, her skilled ass squeezing and tugging on his cock while she writhes below him "Yes! Oh it has been too long! Please master... fuck my slutty ass! Fill me up again with your hot seed!"

Zephyr gasps as she is suddenly gifted a cock, the barbed knotted cock quickly growing hard against her little bears cunt. "I... oh goodness... yes father... I will try." She smiles at Hope and holds her hips, making a few clumsy attempts before sinking the first few inches of her cock into Hope's pussy, earning lovely groans from both of them.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Father and daughter, fucking their lovers both young and old. It was an aphrodisiac that made him slam the knot into Byra and simply rut her, pushing her face against the bottom-bitch's pierced tits.

"I love your f-fucking enthusiasm, Byra, but we're teaching Zephyr to train her sluts! Make Vikky feel good while I stretch you out so much you'll need to be re-tightened!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ooooh, yes master... of course!" Byra turns her attention on Vikky, pressing their lips together and working her tongue into the bottom bitches mouth. Orval can tell that she is really giving her a ride by how wide her eyes are seconds after the kiss starts.

Zephyr and Hope are lost in each other right now, fucking at a steady pace but more focused on the passion that burns between the two of them.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
If he wanted, Orval could pull out and probably penetrate Zephyr in her current state. But seeing Vikky go wide-eyed at his anal-wife's kiss kept him on his own goals. A hard thrust smacked the knot against the lovely ass, the man grunting as he took Byra by the hips and began fucking her to the base and then pulled out to thrust the cock and breeding bulge right back in.

"Vikky must realize her luck! She can get fucked just like you and bear a child! She definitely needs to be taught to be thankful for that honor!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Byra moans into the kiss, squirming and writhing in bliss as her ass is stuffed again and again. She keeps squeezing his dick, showing it lots of love as she breaks the kiss with Vikky and moves down to tease her nipples with her tongue and fingers, lightly tweaking the rings in them.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hitting himself inside Byra, he leaned over and put his weight against her back. His balls worked hard as he stretched his maid and wife wide open, finally reaching around to grab her flat chest to cradle her through each anal-spreading thrust. It meant he could force Vikky into a kiss, letting the rough and close rut guide him as he tried to make the bird-birch react. Shaking the male-side into submission was what he deserved... and the only way to ensure the male-side never came back from Vikky's depths. It was almost time to break her in... a testament that was clear from Byra driving him ever further to cumming.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
the two of them can only moan under Ovral, Vikky moaning directly into his mouth while Byra continues to tease her breasts and mess with her nipple rings. Both of them were getting close, Byra from the direct contact with her husband and Vikky from simple over stimulation and a side bit of denial from the whole ordeal.

"Master.... i;m going... i'm going to cum! It just feels too good!" Byra warns, trying to hold herself back.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
He'd push into the kiss with Vikky, smacking harder against Byra. He'd forgive the anal wife, even rewarding her with his knot as he pushed deep and forced Byra facedown against those tits. A powerful grunt and his tongue pulling as he popped off the kiss let him watch Vikky as he came inside Byra.

"Fuck... you're going to be next... every drop right inside!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Byra squeals in joy and cums all over Vikky's cunt... that is, the few spurts she can make these days. Regardless it gets Vikky squirming more and hearing Orval's words that she is next makes her rather nervous.

"You... you can't be serious right? That... that thing is huge. Mr. Orval... sir... it will split me in half." She says with a worried voice.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Ha," he moved his hips side-to-side as he wrapped his arms around his tires wife, "Sir... you think that talking sweet will make me forget your threats against my daughter?"

Only with Byra in his arms, raised for Vikky to watch, would he pull the knot out of the greedy and hungry hole. The cum that would leak after simply coated his cock, Orval letting Byra flop onto the bed beside Vikky.

"Zephyr, keep going... your father will break a bitch to help motivate you."

Both hands reached to grab Vikky's ankles, dragging her closer and letting his slicked up dick lay between her legs and near her cunt. Then, he'd turn her over to let her lay atop the barbed prick before reaching out to push a thumb into her backdoor. It would keep her still, Orval thrusting his cock to grind between her thighs.

"Being a mother will be good for you. If you want, I might let Zephyr fuck your ass... two cocks will make you really remember today... or maybe I can give myself a second cock just as big. I could definitely make you gape and drag you out to your friend. He'd love to see such well-trained holes... maybe he could fuck one while they milk him."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Byra flops onto the bed almost comically, so tired and sated is she that she bounces a few times before slowly rolling onto her side and watching the process with lidded eyes and a smile. "Mmm, front row seats to watch my husband work over a new bitch... shame I don't have a snack to go with it." She says teasingly, mostly to make Vikky even more nervous than she is.

Zephyr... didn't need any telling to be honest. She was fucking Hope like a woman possessed... or more acurately, like a woman who is finally feeling the pleasures of flesh with someone she cares for deeply. Her poor bottom bitch was soaked in a mix of pre cum and girl juice, unable to do anything other than be their mattress as they rut.

Vikky looks at him with scared eyes, her legs trying and failing to pull away from his hands as he grinds on her thighs. "p-please... don't knock me up... I am not ready to have a kid... you just changed me and now this... come on... ease up a bit?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Oh, so now I should have mercy?"

His thumb pushed to the base into the tight hole, taking a moment to push and tease her insides before pulling it out. Two powerful thrusts ensured the cock's barbs bristled and teased her clit as he thrust between her legs, finally pulling it free and putting it against her cunt. The smallest pressure and he could start pounding her cunt into a breeding hole... and as he climbed up and over her he was going to make that obvious. Hefting one of her legs up to get her back onto her side, he released her and simply let her legs go between his and to the side of his body. She was powerless, one of his hands moving to grab her throat gently as he smirked face-to-face with his new bitch.

"Kiss me like a proper bitch should... denounce your old life and swear yourself fully to me. If you impress me, I might pull out. But your cunt isn't negotiable. You're a woman now... and I'm going to make sure your body knows it. So prove your mind does and I won't put a kid in there."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She hesitates... of course she would, what Orval is asking is another step down the ladder of the social ladder Orval has set up in his harem. She looks down at his massive breeding tool, then at her own cunt before sighing and resigning to her ate.

She leans up and presses her lips against his own. It starts out a bit sloppy but she fixes it rather quickly. The kiss is gentle but he gets the feeling she is not trying to control it... that at a moments notice he could completely change the pace and she would do nothing to stop it. She isn't anywhere as good as Byra... but that is not a very fair comparison these days.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
This was the step he wanted most, degrading the scumbag into a resigned cock-cozy. And as they kissed, he'd smile and push into the kiss while sinking his dick slowly into the tight box. They'd only part lips with four of his inches wedged in, the man grunting proudly with his trademark smirk.

"You'll be good. A real grump, but your body is perfect for this. I'll pull out... and I'll cum on your face. So breathe, shift around, and get comfortable... I'm going to bottom out and keep this slow and deep. Otherwise I'd ram you pregnant without a second thought."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasps into the kiss, her pussy impossibly tight compared to everyone else in the room thanks to her virgin freshness. The penetration made her squirm and a small trickle of blood to leak out from a torn hymen. Orval had well and truly claimed this bitch now, as she would forever live with the changes to her body.

Regardless, she does as instructed, rolling over onto her front and presenting her cunt to her new master, getting into a position to hold herself still "Ok... i'm ready now... please be gentle." She begs in a meek voice, face pressed into the sheets.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Crawling a bit further over his submissive lover, he was going to show his daughter the way. Vikky would feel his hands move to her tits and cover the new piercings, his thrusting gentle but comprised of speedy pushes to try and pick away at that virgin tightness.

"You and I will clean up and have a round in the tub after this. Fuck... a hole like this is legendary... a shame I'll impregnate you later rather than now. Alrune, you sure do have a talent for making me want Zephyr to have some half-siblings to look forward to!"

Pinching her chest, he'd heft Vikky up and roll them over. Vikky was resting atop him, his hands holding her firmly to best lightly jackhammer her pussy.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasps as her tugs on her piercing, making her moan in discomfort and pleasure as her sensitive nipples are toyed with in such a way. An adorable whine comes from her throat as Orval brings up impregnating her yet again, obviously something she wants to avoid.

Soon finding herself on top of Orval, she can only squirm and squeeze her legs together, moaning lightly into the air as he finally works his entire cock inside, her cunt feeling more like a tight cock cozy rather than an actual pussy given how tight it is!

Meanwhile, Zephyr and Hope were really going at it now, Zephyr holding the little bear by the thighs and bouncing her up and down her length while all taht girl cum splatters down onto Patricia who can still only watch with eager eyes as her own bitch dick throbs sadly below them.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Buried so his knot was resting against her, he'd finally bring her close and kiss her neck. There wasn't immediate movement, the slave master taking his time to enjoy the wonderful tightness. It let her learn the barbed and massive shaft filling her as well. Both hands focused on holding her still by her tits, pulling out and thrusting into the bird-kin a single rough time to test her reaction out.

"A slutty set of tail feathers and you'll be quite the girl... you sure ended up a great fit to warrant getting fucked along with my other wives and slaves!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Every tiny thrust into her earn a gasp, then a moan, and then her toes curling as her tight cunt tried to hold him still but fails completely due to how soaking wet she already is. His harsh words earn a low mewl but... maybe a hint of arousal?

Yes, it seems he finally getting through her mental barriers, her body starting to warm up to his invading cock and her mind slowly accepting his words as reality. With some tail feathers and flashy clothes... this girl could make for a good dancer.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
A dancer who originally ran a crime ring was a sound plan. He'd make her cunt into a fertile breeding spot and her ass into an astounding sight for all to behold. Thrusting his knot against the entrance again and again, the lewd smacks grew wetter from his work and louder as he thrusted harder. Orval was enjoying every inch of his new girl, moving a hand to cover her mouth. A much harder thrust almost forced the knot in, but he pulled out to just the tip before whispering in her ear.

"Sit up and fuck yourself with my dick. Tip to the knot... and focus on every sensation. Your new cunt is molding to my shape... and you'll feel every barb pulling and hoping to fill your womb. I designed it so even Byra and the men I make into my wives can feel intense pleasure!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a whimper she slowly pushes up to straddle his cock, her shaky legs barely being able to keep her up. Bracing her hands on his chest she slowly starts to bounce, sliding up and down his breeding shaft and moaning the entire time. Despite her innate fear of him right now, her body was far more focused on the pleasure it was getting and that kept that jiggly ass moving up and down his pole.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
She'd feel a hard spank as a reward and reminder to keep moving, Orval loving her effort. A hand moved up to the head of feathers, grasping a handful and using his magic to start the work on his bird-kin whore. Longer, feminine feathers for long hair, and a few long and almost ribbon-like feathers to ride up along his form. She'd be able to feel them touching him as she bounced, the hand tightening in a new handful as his cock throbbed. The knot was so close, part of him wanted to just shove it in and make a new kid... but this wife was going to get a much bigger load in that loud mouth of hers.

"Close... now really smack down against that knot! If I get bored in the final stretch, I'll just push it in and knock you up! So really show me the new you! Show me Vikky the Dancing Cockslave!"