A Grand Tomorrow (For BubbleLord)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Taking a nice hold on her opposite hip once he stood up, he was more than happy to lead the way. As they reached the door, he could only imagine how well this would work. This girl had little resistance to alcohol atop her beautiful form. It was almost too great to be true that someone so useful to him could be given just a bit of alcohol and get turned into a woman enthused by the idea of being nude on his wall. Once they reached the door and he began to open it, he would try to get her inside before observing the scene. With luck, he wasn't walking into a cum-covered room with a cow-kin still rutting his favorite little maid. After all, this girl's ass and tits were a nice combo... one that made him want to hold her tail and fuck her into utter bliss and submission.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The door opens to reveal a perfectly clean room. The left side actually looks like an art set up! the lighting is just right and there is even a small stand for Vivian to pose on! Byra stands prim and proper to the side while Belle sits on a chair in front of a canvas. Selena is putting some final touches on the scene.

"Oh, there you two are. We just finished getting ready for the drawing. Vivian, this is Belle, our artist, she will be doing the honors of drawing you. Over in the corner is Byra, Orval's personal maid who sees to his needs while we travel, just disregard her for now and focus on the task." She slithers over and shuts the door. "Please, remove your clothes and stand on the pedestal, Belle will direct your pose."

Vivian nods and slowly strips out of her clothes revealing her gorgeous slim body. She steps onto the pedestal and waits for orders. Everything about her is amazing! The hang of her breasts, her pubic mound...everything!

"Ok, turn to the side...little more....ok right leg up and out a bit, rest the weight on your toes...perfect. Slide your tail around to the side, that is good, one arm under you breasts please...good the other around your stomach. Look down slightly....perfect, hold it there please." Belle starts randomly doodling on the canvas, pretending to draw her.

Selena whispers to Orval. "Do what you do best Orval."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With how amazing of a job they had done, it didn't take but a moment for him to kiss Selena deeply as a reward for her quick work. Part of him imagined Belle to be achingly ready to keep fucking her brains out with how fast they had no doubt stopped, but this was like artwork just making this happen. With her bare before him, Orval moved around behind her line of vision as she looked down. And once there, he stripped himself bare with his rock-hard cock slipping out. Collar in right hand, he could only imagine that their spider-slut Natalie was in the bathroom locked out of sight.

"Good... you're doing great. Now let me join you..."

Moving to the posed and nude model, he'd slip up behind her and toss the collar to his favorite buttslut Byra for now. His hands moved around to clutch her bare tits and his cock rested against the base of her tail and one of her ass-cheeks. For now, a simple tit-grope would do... after all, she had to believe this was just playful fun and actual art for a while longer.

"Let's just make sure I have the proper grip on these for the portrait... your nipples are just adorable, too. I'm impressed, Vivian... this picture might just have to go up on my office's wall!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Vivian is obviously startled by the sudden grab and additon to the pedestal and quickly turns to look at him, but Belle grunts before she can talk.

"Do not move from your pose! now I have to start over! Hold still and let him work!"

Vivian apologizes and gets back into pose, her cheeks redder than ever as she feels his cock on her ass and under her tail. The hand on her breasts quickly got her nipples rock hard and poking forward.

"Sorry sir...I didn't think this was a dual piece."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"No worries... just try to relax. Besides, getting to hold you in such a manner is more than enough to not need to apologize..."

Everyone in this town seemed so quick to be trusty that it was outright scary they'd made it so long. His hands locked around those shapely breasts, Orval was already getting her aroused based on how fast her nipples jumped. Maybe she was a slut under the surface like Natalie was... but the only way to find out would be to push her further.

"However, in this pose with you... it's not quite doing it for me. Apologies, Belle, but allow me to modify it for a few moments."

Releasing his grip on her left tit, he'd shift it to between her legs and slip a finger inside her while the right hand raised and covered her mouth before raising her chin for Byra to have a clear shot with the collar. Pulling her rump back against him with the hand fixed to her nice hole, she could feel inch-for-inch just how large his cock was while he whispered to her with a wiggle of his fingertip inside her tight cunt.

"Posing nude like this... you must not get a lot of men coming after you to do something like this. Or maybe you did it because you knew I could fuck you harder and better than any man you've ever met or been with. I think I'll use every hole you have during your first training lesson... by the time we leave Haven Grove, you're going to understand why all three of them love my cock."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Vivian lets out a breathy moan as his finger slides into her already moist pussy. Her breathing go heavier as she felt all eight inches of his mighty cock and the wiggling inside her. However, her eyes shot wide open when she head his true intentions and her breath caught in her throat when Byra click the collar around her neck making it a permanent part of her body now. She tried weakly to squirm out of his embrace, but the alchohol and light teasing was more than enough to keep her locked in his arms.

"But...I thought you were artists....you...you were being so nice to me. I though...I thought you meant what you said."

Selena slides over to her as Belle drops the painter act. "Shhh now sweetie. We meant every word of what we said. you are beautiful and very skilled in your craft...which means Orval here needs you at his side. Another skilled woman to join his harem."

"R-really? You need me to help you? So much so that you would steal me away like this?" Her voice sounds almost hopeful.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Very much so. If I had an artist, you would be worthy of painting. The fact you can craft potions for me is another skillset that simply means I have to have you. Here and now."

With the finger wedged inside of her, he'd move the hand from her mouth to her new neck accessory. Brushing her neck on one side and kissing the other, he'd move them slowly but surely over to the bed. Cumming inside Natalie earlier wasn't enough, he knew, as he finally would turn and pull her onto the bed atop him. In such a position, he had more than enough freedom to finger her deeply and swiftly. Of course, it had required moving his cock to between her thighs, the tip poking out for her to see. The tail between them was ruining the position, but he knew full well that it could be quite useful later on.

"Get Natalie out. I plan to take both of them. You three are free to have sex as much as you want, but Vivian and Natalie are both so willing that it only makes sense to tend to them personally on their first night in my harem..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Belle throws her stuff to the floor with a frustrated groan. "Oh thank you master, i was going to explode!" She stomps over to Byra and flings her clothes off, tossing her face first onto the bed before slamming her big clit cock into her still lubed up ass. "Oooooh yes! Thank you! I was half way there when this happened and my groin is on fire with need!" Byra just laughs as she is tossed down and moans as her slutty ass is once again claimed by Belle's big clitty.

Selena slides into the bathroom and comes out with a still bound Natalie. She is awake again and looking at the scene excitedly. "Here she is master. We didn't think she would cause trouble but we had to be certain. Her cock lust is pretty high right now. How do you want her?"

Vivian groans and follows Orval's lead and sits on his lap, keeping her tail to the side. She moans as his fingers slide in and out of her waiting pussy. Without being told she reaches down and gently takes his cock in her soft hands, stroking it up and down. 

"Wow...I have never been wanted that badly before...it is so romantic in a sense." Her eyes are half shut by this point. "Sure....ok. Take me away from here. Steal me from the world and hog me for yourself."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Unbind her. I can handle two at once if I can handle six."

It hadn't gone unnoticed that vivian was jerking him off, but the lizard gal would feel his hand shove a second finger in to join the first. His other hand moved to part her legs, exposing the girl's cunt for her, Selena and Vivian to see. Biting Vivian's neck gently, he enjoyed the sounds of ass-smacking coming from Belle and Byra nearby. Come morning when they left, the inn's cleaners were going to throw a fit from the girl-cum and seed that coated the place. With a push to slip the fingers entirely inside, he'd pop off her neck only when it had been marked with a hickey.

"Romantic doesn't begin to describe the amount of cock and cum you're going to get in return for abandoning this place and becoming mine. Let Natalie handle my cock... I want you to show me how well you can kiss, my beautiful lizard girl. Don't make me regret giving the two of you priority over Selena, Belle, and Byra."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Vivian groans as another finger enters her wet pussy and leans back against his chest as he marks her neck with his mouth. "Yes sir, I will treat you with my mouth." She slides off of his lap and sits to his side, her legs still wide open for his fingers to dance and tease against her pussy. She gently pushes her lips against his, starting slow and passionate and eventually opening her mouth for Orval to claim with his tongue.

Selena nods and unties the lusty spider girl. She is quick to stand and move over to Orval, diving her mouth around his cock in another sloppy blow job. She lets out a long moan as she eagerly sucks his cock again, getting it nice and wet for when he orders her to use her pussy.

With everyone else active, Selena felt a tad lonely, so she slithered over to Byra and Belle, shoving Byra's face into her crotch where the maid quickly begins to service her orally.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Making out had been excellent, his tongue playfully meeting Vivian's each time and steadily exploring more of his new oral territory. The inclusion of Natalie on his cock had resulted in fingering the lizard-kin with one hand and guiding Natalie with a hand atop her head on his cock.  He knew full well that Belle and Selena could get off using his buttslut to service them, but his task was to get off with both of these new ones. The two fingers inside Vivian made it clear she was getting ready, but the attempt at a third finger was going to push her. And the instant he got it inside her tight hole, he'd pop away from their kiss lewdly to smile at her and focus on eye-contact.

"Your mouth is most certainly a treat... Natalie down here could use your help. Get on the floor and eat her out for me, won't you? The sooner I calm and teach her some control, the sooner I get to treat you with my dick in your nice cunt. Make sure you spank and enjoy her ass, even if it's not as fine as yours it deserves the same love."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes sir! Of course sir! I will see to her pleasure!" A happy smile graces her face as she gets down on her knees behind Natalie and buries her face in her cunt. Her tongue lashes out and licks at her pussy lips while her fingers spread her wide open. Once she has the spider slut drooling wet, she shoves her tongue inside and uses the run off to lube up her fingers which she shoves two into Natalies ass while slapping that ass with her other hand.

Natalie moans like the depraved whore she has turned out to be. Her pace quickens around Orval's length, her tongue dancing around his cock as she works him over. The anal fingering really spurs her on, her moans sending vibrations down Orvals length as she sucks.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Fuck, you two are going to be great additions... I'm almost expecting you to fight with Byra over my cock at this point..."

Pulling the moaning and cock-starved slut harder onto his rod, he began to royally face-fuck the spider-kin. When he brought her around and had her singing about his cock, her brother would likely lose it or get curious about serving him. At this rate, he'd have Eleanor involved when the brother is whining about how his sister has been made into a cocksleeve! But it's that exact reason that his face-fucking slows but becomes rougher. Having too many sluts wasn't what he wanted. He didn't need nymphos that could only suck and take a cock, he needed controlled sluts that understood their value. The collars around their necks didn't grow on trees, after all. And as he pulled the no-doubt gagging from the sheer roughness Natalie entirely down, he'd move a hand to one of her chitin-covered arms and held her in wrist tightly to prevent any attempt to pull off his cock quite yet.

"You'd do best to learn that taste, Natalie... because savoring it when you get it will be essential. I won't tolerate some cock-happy slut who can't keep her lust contained. You belong to me... and if you don't calm down I'm going to fuck that throat so coarse you probably never have the chance to sing."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Natalie gags and sputters around his cock, unable to take it all down easily. Her vision swims as breathing gets harder but the threat of losing her voice snaps her out of her lust haze. She stares up at Orval with fearful eyes and gives him a light nod of understanding. 

Vivian keeps up her double sided assault, teasing and pleasing Natalie's pussy and ass at the same time, testing her new found resistance harshly.

Natalie keeps a straight face though, her gaze locked on Orval.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Once Natalie understood, he'd pull her slowly off his cock just as her oxygen would start feeling truly strained. With a grunt as he pulled her face up and against his shift and balls, he'd look down to Vivian as she kept up her work. The spider-girl was more than ready to take his cock, perhaps even carry his kids in her cunt. He'd partially cum inside her earlier, so why not finish the job? Throbbing as he was, it took only a moment to lift her with the grip on her head and wrist, pulling her away from the fingering and teasing of Vivian. He'd make sure her legs were crossed behind him as he released her and moved his hands to her nice ass with a powerful spank to both cheeks. She was held above the cock he had threatened her throat with, stuck with the wet entrance right against the head.

"Vivian did great... now your cunt and womb belongs to me, Let's give your brother a proper nephew or niece."

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Y-yes master. please use your amazing cock and impregnate me. My body is yours to use." With a slow controlled motion, Natalie lowers herself onto Orval's cock. a lewd moan escaping her lips as she slides lower and lower until he hilts inside her, the tight pussy like a glove around his cock, perfectly made for him. "Ah! Master! you feel so good inside me!"

That left poor vivian kneeling on the floor with a smile on her face, looking up at Orval for orders.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Orval couldn't help but moan in response to her fully hilting herself. After all, this spider-slut had been fucked to the point she was shaping to him. That would only continue as she rode him, spanking her ass hard and loudly as he moved an arm up to pull her tightly against him. Her nipples against him and her fully on his cock, he'd finally release Natalie's soon-to-be glowing red ass and gently brush the girl's cheek as he pulled her over to where his cock was buried nice and deep inside of Natalie. It was all he'd give to inspire action in her, moving the hand back to spank Natalie and move her up and down his cock. Her chitin-covered legs and arms around him was all it took to make her feel close.

"N-Nghh~... maybe once I stretch your belly with one of my loads you'll get your wish... until then, I want you to focus on staying tight while I handle the moving!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Natalie kept her arms and legs wrapped tightly around Orval, her pussy clenching nice and tight around his cock further molding her to his shape. Her ass was an angry red color from the constant spanking and any further treatment earned twitches and gasps from tthe slightly roughed up spider girl. Natalie's nipples were rock hard and just the act of pressing them against Orval's chest, her breasts flattening slightly, drew light groans of pleasure.

"Master! You are so warm inside me! Please fill me up! Give me your child! It would be my honor and privileged to carry them in my womb!" 

Vivian quickly became slightly lonely, sitting there on the floor as everyone around her was engaged in sexual fun. She took her own tail and pushes it into her pussy before leaning forward and licking at Orval's balls, trying to get closer to her new master. 

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
There would be plenty of twitching and gasping from the slave begging him to knock her up, his hand on her ass spanking her on either cheek between every few lewd smacks of his balls against her opening. When Vivian decided to tail-peg herself and tend to the sack that was bouncing lewdly against Natalie, it was the last straw. Landing the hardest spank yet, he'd grope her abused heiny hard and moved to silence Natalie with a kiss. The throbbing of his cock and balls was the only warning the two girls had, his tongue invading Natalie's mouth as he smacked more lewdly with each gush of cum he released. Her expanding stomach didn't have a chance to get large with how he kept thrusting up into her and kept her close, the cum escaping the only way it could by venting out over his crotch and onto Vivian's face. It did, of course, cause her womb to take the punishment of being filled with a rush of seed going both in and out.

He'd only break the kiss with a lewd string of saliva connecting them once he had finished delivering his first load, kissing her with another rough whack to her ass.

"Mmmmmhn~... y-you were a good ride. I'll need to fuck you in-front of your brother once we get back to show him how you couldn't dare be with another man and feel as satisfied..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Natalie wailed in bliss as her womb was flooded with seed but the cry was silenced by Orval's lips and tongue. She pushed eagerly into the kiss as her stomach rapidly swelled out before getting stuck between them and forcing the cum back out, stretching her cervix as cum flowed in and out at nearly the same rate. She was stuck with a decent cum gut as a river of cum leaked out of her. Her eyes have long since rolled up into her head now, her tongue hanging out of her mouth as Orval talks.

Vivian squeaked in surprise as cum flooded over her face, but simply smiled and opened her mouth wide, taking big gulps of the hot seed flowing onto her face and body. She licked more at his balls and swallowed his cum for the entire duration of Orval's orgasm, then finished it off by cleaning him up as best she can.

"Yes master...make Walter jealous...he likes men after all...the site should drive him mad." In her lust addled state, she leaked some valuable information! 

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Your brother is a fan of cock? That is certainly interesting! Maybe I'll take advantage of his ass when we get back and make him fall in love with my dick, too!"

A final spank to the mother-to-be later and he was pulling out. The still stiff and fairly clean cock smacked against Vivian while Orval kissed and lifted Natalie from his lap. Tossing her onto the bed, he'd look to the other trio.

"Belle, fuck Selena! Byra, you're to fuck or pleasure her for that! You milk her for anything she know on Walter and I'll fuck you in the back during the ride to the Landing!"

Turning to Vivian, he'd rise to his feet and help the patient member of his harem from her knees before tossing the scale covered girl over the bed. Dominating one girl wasn't enough, as he wanted to cum deep inside the alchemist to inpregnate and mark her. Her loyalty and worth was unprecented to him, after all. Moving up behind her, he'd pull her by her hips to bring her holes nice and in reach of his ready-to-bury prick.

"So, my patient model... a bun in the oven or a rump filled from loving? I could use more girls carrying my children... but you've earned the chance to avoid it for now if you want."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Belle pulls out of Bryra's well used ass and gently sets the maid down on the bed next to Natalie so he can work her over once his mind came back down to earth. Grabbing Selena by the hips, she pulled the snake girl over to her and gently leans in, planting a loving kiss on her lips while she lsides her clit cock into Selena's sorely ignored pussy, getting a muffled moan from the lamia. It isn't long before Belle is thrusting her hips into Selena's pussy, driving her to orgasm after orgasm off to the side.

Vivian wiggled her hips at Orval as she was lain face down on the bed. "hmmm, choices choices, they both sound so tempting. Master, would you indulge in a greedy girl tonight and possibly treat me to both a rump filled with loving and a bun in the oven. To carry a child would be just...oh so delightful!" She lifts her tail nice and high, getting it out of the way and swaying her mesmerizing hips back and forth to entice him.

Meanwhile, Byra and gotten back into the action and rolled Natalie onto her back. Straddling her chest she thrusted her tiny penis between those modest tits while whispering promises of rewards and pleasure should she tell her everything about her brother.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Both, huh? Well... let's see how you endure taking this thing up one hole and determine if you can take another! If you fail, I might just have to punish you once we have more time!"

Taking her tail in one arm, the other moved to grab her wiggling hips as he lined up to her backdoor. Belle had quite the stamina to keep going with her clit-cock, but the moans from Selena were worth the investment of possibly needing to let her rest come tomorrow. Byra was carrying out his orders nearby, giving him the freedom he needed as Orval sank his cock into the remarkably tight anus of Vivian. He didn't need nor would he stop until he was fully inside the stick-clinging hole. And only then, pulling her tail up and over his shoulder to hike her just slightly off the bed and get a deeper angle on her ass, would he start thrusting. And it wasn't like with Natalie where he built it up. This was immediately some lewd-knocks of his hips against her plush rump, squeezing her nice hip for all the grip it offered.

"Ha~... gods, I might need to get more cocks if I have such hungry holes on every woman or man who joins me. But I guess that'd be a reward for someone so willing to let a man take her away and make her his cocksleeve."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The room was awash with sexual noises as everyone pleased themselves and their partners, a true orgy the likes of which Orval has yet to be a part of!

Vivian moaned as she felt his cock sliding into her right anus and again when she felt him hilt after lifting her up off the floor to get a deeper angle to work with. She squeezed around his invading member, keeping the walls tight around him and as Orval started thrusting, she would push her hips back just enough to add some extra slap to every impact. Her cunt was already dripping wet and after finally receiving some direction attention, it only get wetter, making a warm wet spot on the wooden floor. Her tail actually proved useful, giving Orval something else to grab onto as he pounded her wonderful ass.

"Oooh yes sir! Please get another cock and take both my holes at once! I could...mmmm.....make a potion to do that for you if you want! Just promise me it will be my holes you vent your lust on!"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Promise you? I got many others to fuck, don't think you'd be the only one to get it!"

Releasing her hip, he'd start delivering the smacking spanks to her ass. As hard as she was pushing back and he was going to be spanking her during the fuck, it was really making this fuck amazing. After filling up Natalie's cunt and giving her a kid, he wanted to really fuck and abuse the confident alchemist. After all, she had given him reason to make her ass sting with the idea that she'd hog his cock alone. Belle had far more earned the right to take two cocks if he gained both. The mess Vivian was making on the floor was proof that she was just a slut underneath her romantic excuses.

"To think I had you nailed for an innocent but beautiful woman! Now you're just an eager-to-please slut that I'm nailing! H-Hnnng~! I'd be telling a lie if I didn't admit this ass is about to earn the belly-extending load I got for you!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I have an ass full of wonderful cock! Please don't hold my lust against me sir!" her voice had a pleading tone to it even as she thrusted her ass back against him and moaned like a bitch in heat. Every slap earned a spasm of her ass around his cock and a fresh couple of drips from her slavering pussy. Her toes curled as her feet dangled off the ground in Orva's dominating embrace. 

It seems Byra has gotten Natalie to talk in a faint whisper as the maid rapidly fingers her cum dripping cunt and nods her head, remembering every detail that the slutty spider is giving to him.

Meanwhile, Belle is still going to town on Selena, though they have filled her over and she is now claiming the lamia's ass, one powerful thrust at a time while her hands knead and grope her breasts. Thick dribbles of milk leak from the cow-kins ignored breasts.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Vivian knew how to talk to her new master, at the least. But she had to learn her lesson, regardless of if he punished her or not. And with how close he was getting, it was going to be far more of a reward. With both his spanking and lewd smacking of their hips, it was as good as done that she was going to receive the load. Thrusting in fully, he'd cease his spanking of the now much-more red rump and move a hand to take hold of one of her own. Pulling her back a bit uncomfortably, he would pull almost entirely out and then thrust in as hard as he could over and over. It was the roughest he had fucked any of his harem as of yet and as he thrusted entirely inside and began to cum, it would be the one that caused him to let out a moan loud enough to cut above those of his fellow orgy participants.

"Fuuaaaah~ fuck yes! You've earned another one after this!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Aaaah! Yes! Thank you Sir! Thank yooooooooooou!" Vivian wailed as she felt him start hosing her insides with his steaming hot cum, her greedy ass sucking it all up and not spilling a drop around the tight ring of her anus. With heavy throbs her stomach started to expand, growing bigger and bigger until she had an impressive cum gut that would easily pass off as a baby bump should anyone inquire about it. Her eyes lid and her pussy drips more frequently as her own orgasm silently rumbles through her body, her tongue hanging out of her mouth as her mind is lost in a sea of pleasure. 

Hearing their master moan so loudly and cum so strongly only served to spurn the rest of his harem onward. Belle started using deeper thrusts into Selena's ass and Byra started cumming all over Natalie's face with her micro dick....though Byra also had an envious glare on her face as she watch Vivian's stomach bulge so much.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"N-nice and full now, huh?"

Keeping buried in his cum-slicked lizard-kin's backdoor, he'd release her tail as he felt the effects of delivering a likely bruising amount of thrusts into Vivian's caboose. While his cock was far from done, he felt shaky just from the act of a rough rut like that! Looking to Byra, he knew his maid-boy would get jealous. At the same time, she'd be sucking and riding his cock all the way to Barshul. Finally setting his gaze on the face-down red ass-up woman, it was only going to force Byra to compete harder for his love after he broke-in his amazingly durable alchemist. Slipping out so that cum squirted free, he'd give her a hard smack to the ass one final time before turning her into her back. But a missionary mating press was too simple for his eager-to-please lizard. Hooking his arms beneath her knees and supporting her lower back, he lifted her up and off the bed right into his arms. A shift to lean back and a clasp of her battered ass was all it took to position her above his cock. Chuckling at the standing fuck-to-come, he'd whisper into her pointed ear as he lowered her post orgasmic cunt for what would be the last bit of sex he had off the bed for the rest of their day.

"Beg for Belle to take your ass...I need her to help keep your slutty cunt wedged on my cock and her help to hold you. If you can't, then you're not worthy of carrying my child."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Vivian looked over to Belle, her eyes full of longing and desire.

"Please ma'am...please fuck my slutty cum filled ass so I can carry our masters child in my womb. Please use your big, delicious clit cock to rail me until master floods my insides with hot seed!"

Belle smiles and pulls out of Selena's ass, leaving the fucked silly lamia to moan and bliss out on the bed. She steps up behind Vivian and wraps her arms around her from behind, helping Orval support her weight while lining up her clit cock against her cum slick ass. 

"Well...when you say it like that, I suppose I should help you out. As a fellow mom-to-be, I can vouch for the feeling to be other worldly!"

With one powerful thrust, Belle slides her entire click cock into her cum stuffed hole, moaning as her clit is bathed in Orval's seed and trapped in such a luxurious and tight warmth.

"Oh master! your cum feels amazing on my clit cock! Her ass is so tight too! She is an excellent addition to your harem!"