Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
everyone is just laying there breathing heavily riding the high of their orgasms. "God......that was something else....", Jezzy said softly, as she rolled over to hug Emily. Emily was laying there enjoying the residual taste in her mouth. Sala was hugging onto penny, fast asleep, her orgasm knocking her out. She seemed so darn cute in penny's arms breathing softly and looking quite peaceful her antennae twitching here and there. Mika shifted over to penny and hugged onto both her and Sala, as she as she began to get more and more sleepy. she kissed pennys cheek before she and the rest of them fell asleep right there and then.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
After that night, two days quickly passed by. the group grew closer as they talked, shared their pasts, desires and dreams. Of course, every night Penny would take all four of them in a frantic goo filled orgy, sending them into bliss time and time again as she fed on their various juices and liquids, growing stronger each time. Through out the entire trip, Penny was rather adamant about everyone staying naked as well, wanting more of the skin to skin contact.

Soon enough Charl 4 comes into view, a dry and rocky planet with lots of mineral resources hidden below the crust. Penny steers the ship down and into a port near by a small city that seems to be made of scrap metal and bricks.

"Alright, who wan'ts to come with me to the parts shop? I don't blame you if you want to stay on board...it isn't very clean out here."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I'll just stay here. someone needs to stay with the ship in place like this." jezzy said as she was inspecting her rifle. "Actually, could you get me some ammo for this thing, doesn't matter what kind, just something...I cant be very helpful if i don't have any ammo...". Jezzy was still naked too. Emily looked outside, "yeah...i'll thing I'll stay too...", she said as she looked at the rather messy looking city. She of course was still naked. Mika got up nude as well, I'll come with you....I kinda want to stretch my legs a bit....", Mika said as she started putting on some clothes. Sala got up as well, "I'd like to come as well. i need some more grenades or something. i don't have any weapons right now and any treasure hunter worth her salt has to be able to defend herself!", she wanted some weapons for herself that was true, but she was also trying to make an excuse to wear some darn clothes for once!

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Alright, Emily and Jezzy will watch the ship. Don't open any of the doors for anyone...scam artists will try to steal even if people are inside the damn thing." She turns and puts her own clothes on, her shirt still full of holes from before. "Oh yea...I need a new shirt at some point. Anyway, Mika and Sala, keep a close eye on your things as pick pockets and thieves are common here...this extends to your clothes. I joke you not, I sat down at a bar and someone stole the boots off my feet!" she laughs and thinks out loud. "Ok, Ammo for Jezzy, weapons for Sala, parts for the ship. Should be easy enough!" she pushes the button and with some horrible squeaks and a loud clang, the passenger door is open.

Outside is dusty and more on the hot side. The air is dry and the space port is covered in red dust kicked up from the canyons. "Ok, Tom-Tom has his shop not too far from here. Stay close!" She takes off down the port and towad the rusty city.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
mika and Sala followed close behind with Sala wearing her pink long sleeve shirt and her baggy green shorts and black boots. Sala wished she still had her herm hidertm panties, because now it wouldn't be too hard to know that she was a herm by watching the groin of her pants carefully. Mika kept a nervous eye out as she continued with penny. she wondered what kind of person this Tom- Tom would be.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
As the three of them walked along they soon found themselves in the crowded streets of Charl 4. The buildings are made of scrap metal and red bricks, giving it all rather run down feeling to the place. Many different races have made their home here. At one Penny had to trip a guy that looked like he did nothing wrong, but the two quickly learned he had lifted the necklace off of Mika.

"This is what I mean. Keep a firm hand on it."

Thankfully that was the only incident and the rest of their travel was without issue. Soon they stand outside what looks like a junk yard mixed with a used ship seller. A big sign hangs above that reads "Tom-Tom's ships and parts!" In all capital letters. Penny steps right on in with the others and pushes the door open to a small office with some chairs for waiting and a desk with a human girl behind it.

"Get Tom-Tom for me would you Wendy?"

"Oh...it's you again. Hi Penny. I will get him." the girl sounds bored and uniterested but leaves all the same. A few minutes later she comes back with a big burly la'cotum man with rusty red skin and dark brown chiten. He is wearing a big cow boy hat, red plaid shirt, blue jeans adn thick boots.

"Penny! It's been ages girl! what brings you down to my humble shop? And who are these lovely ladies with you?"

"Hey Tom-Tom! This is Mika and Sala, my pod mates. We are here for some new parts for my junker!"

"You still use that thing? Honey, I could get you something better for four thousand credits..."

"...Its the princible of the matter by now Tom-Tom. What can I get for twenty grand?"

"Ooooh! Step into my office please!"

Penny turns around and smiles at the two of them. "Why don't you two look around the yard for anything that catches your eye while I talk business?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika and Sala both gave a wave to Tom- Tom, he seemed like a decent fellow. When penny asked then to look around the yard, they both nodded and headed out there. "Hey could be some neat stuff here." Sala said as she began to look around, picking up little things she would find and giving the a good look before moving on. "Y-Yeah ok.... mechanics isn't really my thing...but who knows...", Mika said as she looked at some of the larger things, wondering if any of them held any historical significance.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The yard as full of big piles of scrap and old machines/electronics. Not only that...but it seemed like old furniture, house ware and clothes were here too. This place must have been a junk yard before Tom-Tom set up shop here. There are all sorts of things to be found though! Sala spots what looks like an old clock, not a digital one either! Mika can see some old electronics that she knows are no longer in production any more as well! 

What really stands out though is a large tarp tossed over something and tied down. It is large enough to be a vehicle of some sort.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sala was enjoying herself finding the old clock very cool. "Wow nice! you think this thing would be a good preset for Nala?", Sala asked. "Hm? oh maybe...i think she might just love whatever you give her.", Mika said with a little smile, finding sala's relationship with her big sister enviable, since she was an only child. Sala then continues on looking at more "neat stuff", while Mika's eyes are caught by a strange thing hidden under some tarp. She walks up curious what it could be. looking at it, she couldn't tell what it was so she decided to remove the tarp to get a better look.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
It takes a bit of pulling and tugging as some of the corners get stuck on it, but when she finally get the tarp off she is greeted by the sight of a sleek, shiny and brand new looking machine! There is a panel to the left that isn't active and sitting in the middle of the large square platform is what looks like an elongated saddle. There are a large number of circular spots on the bottom of the platform that might open up if it had power. However...Mika can't make heads or tails of what the blood thing is. 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Hm? what have we here?", Mika said as she scrutinized the strange machine. she certainly had never seen anything like the thing in front of her, so that got her squiliden mind curious. Seeing the saddle like thing on the top of it she thought she'd sit up there. "Hmmm, this thing certainly is weird....", she said as she got on the seat.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
As she sat on the saddle it sank down just a little bit and the machine jerked to life! The screen to her right blinked on and the worlds "System ready, initiating" could be read in big bold letters. The circular areas opened up and out came long metal tentacles with three extra limbs on the end that acted like grabbers. One zipped up behind her and pushed her down and forward, holding her stomach against the saddle so she was laying down on it. Then, to her horror, the other limbs quickly started shucking her clothes off and carelessly tossing them aside. Within seconds Mika is butt naked on the saddle. Two belt then slide out from the sides of the saddle and wrap around her back with a soft click, securing her in place. More straps came out and locked around her ankles and wrists, pulling them down and out before locking in place. With her secure, the saddle lifted up and slowly spun her in a circle, giving it a perfect view of her naked body.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Seeing the message on the screen Mika wondered just what she had done to turn it on. But just then, the arms came up and she wondered if maybe she shouldn't have done that. Before she could do anything about it the one of the limbs had swiftly pushed her down on the saddle. "Huh?! hey! w-wait!" then she was stripped bare there on the saddle. "Ah!? N-no!" but it was too late, she was now nude. Then the straps came, sticking her in place as she was turned about and lifted up, put on display for the machine. Mika turned white in the face while the rest of her body was getting purple and red. "AH! nonononono!", she cried as she struggled violently against her bonds, it was useless, she couldn't move!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The screen flickered again, "Preparation Complete, Phase 2", before a large square arm lifts up and the saddle stops moving her in circles and presents her ass to the new arm. A green scanner light goes over her body as it takes in her information and deciding her flexibility can handle larger toys, two large dragon cocks  slide out of the arms on what look like pistons. They line up with her pussy and ass before a tendril comes over an the top opens up. Clear wet liquid drools slowly over the two cocks and then Mika's holes and it quickly becomes apparent that they have both been lubed up. Then...the two dragon cock dildo's slowly begin to push inside of her with aching slowness. 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika could do nothing as she was moved about and scanned, "Oh g-god! What have I done!", she said shuddered and shook in the bonds of the machine. "oh god oh god oh god....", Mika stammered in fear as her ass was presented to the machine. Looking over her shoulder she could only barely see the two cocks that had appeared behind her. She gasped. Oh god....No it wasnt....It couldn't be! The machines' purpose had been made crystal clear to her... it was a literal sex machine! Just then she felt something cold being poured on her ass and pussy and she gasped again. looking back she now saw that they had been lubed up and the cocks were coming for her now! As they pressed into her with agonizing slowness she moaned out, unable to stifle it with her hands! "Aaah?!~ No!"

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Oh so slowly the two dragon cocks are hilted inside of Mika, stuffing her fuller than she has been before with stiff rubber cocks. They start a slow thrusting motion, one going in while the other is pulled out, making lewd squelching sounds as the lubed was pushed around inside of her. Slowly a large screen rose up from the back of the machine and a slime tendril moved behind her before click on. The screen now shows a close up of Mika's ass, pussy and clit as she is being stuffed by the machine! To make matters even worse, a very loud horn blares out and Mika can see "Summoning Spectators" flashing on the screen. The horn comes to a stop and Mika can hear a large amount of curious people arriving. Men and women of varied ages and races soon show up to the scene and stop in their tracks. After some murmuring and soft discussion, it seems they all think this is some sort of act and promptly being to watch both Mika and the large screen giving a close up!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika had gone cross-eyed as the big dicks were stuffed into her. she tries to struggle again... its no use. As the cocks started slowly pumping into her she started breathing heavily as her clit peeked out, and her nipples hardened. "N-no......agh~" now she was being fucked and she could do nothing about it! "Oh god! no! What do I do!...i guess I can't escape...well maybe it will...get me off...and let me go. well...no ones around, so I should be ok....I just have to find my clothes quickly and-" her thoughts were cut short as a screen came up in front of her. "oh~ w-what?!" she said as she looked at it confused. Suddenly however it clicks on and Mika then saw her ass, pussy, and clit on full display as she was fucked! "haan~ W-What in the world!?", she said, having a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach along with the lust that was starting to take hold of her. at the appearance of the words Summoning Spectators and the horn blaring, her eyes went wide, her mouth open. No, it couldn't be..... just then her fears where realized, she herd people coming! she could feel all the eyes glued to the screen, and her ass and pussy by proxy. Her pussy began to leak quite liberally as did her asses' ink as the crowd looked upon her naked form getting fucked by the cold unfeeling machine. she shook in both fear and pleasure as she moaned out. "N-n-n-nooooooo!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
More and more people filed in to watch the free machine show, many of them shamelessly touching themselves or each other as they got a live performance. Four tendrils slide over and coil around each of her limbs as teh belts are removed and she is lifted into the air. Now not only is her rear exposed, but so is her entire front side, breasts and all! The little camera tendril was now sliding around, getting close ups of her nipples, even bumping into them a bit before going back down to her crotch and then her ass, making sure the crowd got nice close ups of all her sensitive areas. Held suspended in the air, on full display while a machine was fucking both her holes with massive dragon dildo's...pretty much Mika's wet nightmares.

Sure enough, Tom-Tom arrives with Penny and she goes running up with her hands on her head. 

"Tom-Tom! What the hell is that thing?!"

"It was supposed to be an old exhibitionism machine! The guy who dropped it off swore it was busted beyond repair! She must have triggered it some how!"

"Well how do I turn it off?! that is my pod mate up there! It could be hurting her!"

"Penny, calm down! It isn't hurting her, it is doing what it is programmed to do, show her off while getting fucked!"

"Fine! I will just smash it then!"

"No! that might actually hurt her if it goes into over drive or something! We just have to wait it out!"

Penny watches with both arousal and fear as the machine continues to fuck and display Mika's body.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika squirmed and shook in the machines grip as she was hoisted into the air and put on full display for all the people gathering there. As the camera panned to (and into) her breasts she looked away not wanting to see all of those watching her. "No...no p-please stop!" she cried as another moan worked it way out of her mouth. in her shame she turned the same color as the place around her gray and red with bits of black but it did her no good held up like that, not to mention flashes of purple would snake across her body betraying her lust. when she saw penny she called out to her, "p-p-penny!" she cried as she struggled again in another vain attempt to free herself. she could only just barely make out what Tom- tom had said about letting it do its thing, and them being helpless to stop it. "B-But ah!~ i don't want to!" she said as a few drips of her various liquids fell from her crouch. she looked to penny her face half way between lust and fear.

Sala had came running as she herd Mika's cries. But she stopped dead in her tracks as she saw the machine putting her on display. she put her hand over her mouth as she stunned speechless. She blushed heavily at the sight of Mika's nude form and her pants tented hard as her member strained against them.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny got as close as she cold to the machine and shouted up to Mika. "Mika! Just hang on! Tom-Tom says once you cum it should let you go! So...I don't know, try to pretend it's me or something! You have to cum quickly!" Despite the sincere attempt to help her pod mate, the crowd took it a completely different direction and began to chant "Cum! Cum! Cum! Cum!" as loud as they could! Many of them have ditched their pants to masturbate freely as the machine sped up a bit, pounding away at Mika's holes with the large dragon dildo's. Mika was the center of attention at this point, the machine continued to display her body both in person and on screen while the tendrils moved her about to various positions, each one more revealing than the last.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika was moaning out loadly now as many factors worked together to make her go wild with pleasure! she had done things for a crowd several times now but this was different this was something completely out of her control. this was all to much for the poor little squilien to handle, the waves of her pleasure were turned into a tidal wave as she was starting to lose herself. the chanting is what really set her off, she shuddered as she felt her lust and arousal get to a fever pitch! with so many people looking at her getting fucked she could last no longer, so she came, hard! She sprayed like faucet from both of her holes, splattering anyone and anything nearby with girl cum and ink. She cried out loudly as she came. Then she went limp in its grasp unable to move but still awake as a single tear fell from her face.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
A light Ding can be heard from the machine and the screen shows "Subject orgasm detected, ending run". The tendrils lower mika back down onto the saddle and lay here there, the screen slides back down out of view and the broad cast ends. Al the tendrils and arms slide back inside of the machine and all that is left is a thoroughly fucked Mika and a crowd of happy onlookers. Tom-Tom starts shooing people away and Penny dashes over to Mika's limp form and quickly cradles her in her arms. "Mika! Are you ok?! Speak to me love! Please say something! Say anything!" Her face was a mask of panic and worry and she tried to rouse her lover.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Penny found Mika crying softly in her arms as she reached out and hugged onto her tightly. "Waah Penny I-I-I was so sacred! waaah!" mika cried as tears flowed into penny's breasts. she might be a grown woman, but she more or less cried like a baby in penny arms. Sala ran over too hoping Mika was ok. her pants were still tenting something awful.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh, I know sweetie I know. That looked very scary. But it is over now and you did great ok?" She looks up to Sala. "Can you gather her clothes for me? They are scattered about this place." She turns her attention to Mika again, whispering sweet words into her hears and holding her close to her body for comfort.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"uh......right", Sala said as she sped off to get Mika's clothes. Mika still made a few snuffles and whimpers as Sala came back with all of Mika's clothes."Here you go penny....I'm just glad she's ok! Solous draxum old man! you really should put a warning labels on this thing or something!", Sala shouted angrily at Tom- Tom.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Tom-Tom comes over with his arms crossed over his chest. "Well, in my defence it was covered in a tarp! Not my fault she went poking her nose into it!" Penny just sighs as she takes Mika's clothes and helps her crying pod mate get dressed before standing up. "Whatever, It was an accident, a very scary accident. Come on you two, I have already discussed the parts with Tom-Tom and he will have the engineers come out to the port with them in just a little bit. Let's just get Mika back to the ship so she can rest." She scoops Mika up into her arms and looks at Sala. "Come, stay close." She turns and heads back to the ship.

Upon getting back she opens up the door and gets inside, heading for the lounge before setting Mika down on the couch. "Here we are love, home safe home alright?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika was more or less ok now. She would still wipe her nose every once and awhile but mostly she was ok. "To have s-something get completely out of your control like t-that? its really scary! I-I had no idea what the people might have done to me if you hadn't shown up...", Mika said a little shakily. "holy crap! i didnt know they even made things like that!", Sala said irritated. Emily comes in still nude along with Jezzy both of their faces blushed, "huh? oh you guys are back! did you find what you needed?", Emily asked completely unaware.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea, I got some good parts that should be here very soon. Mika got grabbed by an exhibition machine and was forced to put on a show in front of horny low lifes. Thankfully it shut down once she came so I was able to grab her from there." She pat Mika's head a few times, playing with her tentacles. "What were you two doing? Judging by the blushing I would say Emily was drinking from the tap yea?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jezzy put her hand behind her head. "yeah....I guess you could say that...", Jezzy said only a tiny bit embarrassed. "Hey i had to take my shot while you were away. Now I know why you liked it so much....it really is tasty stuff~", Emily said as she gave Jezzy's ass a squeeze witch caused her to jump a little. "An exhibition machine? those are real?", Jezzy said with a surprised look.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Apparently so. It was supposed to be broken but knowing Mika's luck with keeping her clothes on in public areas, it activated when she poked at it a bit. Put on a nice display honestly...both holes filled and used while a camera tendril got close ups of her body and displayed it on a big screen. I would have enjoyed it if it wasn't a forced activity on my little Mika." there is a loud banging on the passenger door. "That would be the parts. you guys hang out here, I will see this taken care of real quick." She heads back outside.