Completing Bess

ShadowKing042

Jun 9, 2016
I know this feels like a forbidden topic but I will not just be quiet when I feel my ideas is valid but characters that are not the pc that have moderate or above levels of customization are never finished in CoC it was Ember in TiTS it is Bess. I mean Bess is supposed to be a top of the line fully customizable sexbot with a highly advanced AI and she has one sex position: doggy that's the only one she has it's like they weren't even trying, add to that she can only have two wings, her height isn't adjustable, her pussy isn't customizable hell it is not even interchangeable like the android cock types let alone customizable not very sophisticated for a top of the line companion bot. I want added more to Bess every aspect of her should be customizable and as a bot meant for pleasure having only one vaginal pose is stupid add missionary, reverse missionary, lotus, cowgirl, and 69 so she can be realistically called a "SEX bot".

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
You want it - you write it. Or hire someone to write it.

ShadowKing042

Jun 9, 2016
Yea but she is the project that I want so I don't have to do 3 other projects so I can have the characters I want

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Yea but she is the project that I want so I don't have to do 3 other projects so I can have the characters I want

If you want someone to help you, you should somehow prove that you can pull it.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
^ Can confirm to be good advice.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
You want it - you write it. Or hire someone to write it.

This.

Bess is complete as she was written. If you want more content for her, you'll have to take that responsibility up yourself.

Nobody on staff even wanted Bess in the game. We're not ever, ever touching her again. Let her stand as a testament of how not to build a character.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Nonsense.

Don't let your dreams be dreams.

Just do it.

Savin is only testing you to see if you got what it takes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
For most projects, the biggest challenge is writing stuff that is as varied as the characters that might see it(while being up to TiTS standards).   Bess has one more challenge on top of it: you're probably gonna need to code it in yourself.  Unless its a single, small scene.   I doubt anyone around here is going to touch Bess again. 

Edit: Although come to think of it...  If you completely overhauled Bess in a way that wouldn't irritate Gedan, it might actually happen.  Tread carefully. 

M

MateMint

This.

Bess is complete as she was written. If you want more content for her, you'll have to take that responsibility up yourself.

Nobody on staff even wanted Bess in the game. We're not ever, ever touching her again. Let her stand as a testament of how not to build a character.

Why is this? Not a complaint or anything like that. Just curious how you TiTs guys think :)

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Why is this? Not a complaint or anything like that. Just curious how you TiTs guys think :)

It is too complex. When you are working on any scene, you have one amorphous blob - player. When you are working with Bess, you have two of them interacting.

M

MateMint

It is too complex. When you are working on any scene, you have one amorphous blob - player. When you are working with Bess, you have two of them interacting.

Ahh I understand. At least I think I do.  

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Shit if you write something hot enough, I'll code it for you.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah it's matter how mad or insane is coder that would dare to code newly ritten stuff for Bess cuuz ain FenGedSav gonna be that less that sane coder xD

Well it could also take quite long time to make sure all variable are taken into account...so no it not that is hard to add new stuff to Bess. It's jsut it will take insane amount of time for anything to expander her now....or well attempt to make her more 'approchable' by any coder. So no matter what the most scary thing is...time it will consume for amount of effect that is terrible below efficienty levels now :(

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
The only way Bess is ever getting new content is if you find someone crazy enough to code it and make a pull request on github to get the content into the game. Cause I'm pretty sure Gedan still has PTSD from working on her.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
The only way Bess is ever getting new content is if you find someone crazy enough to code it and make a pull request on github to get the content into the game. Cause I'm pretty sure Gedan still has PTSD from working on her.

You'd also have to actually write it. And do it well. In a way that adequately accounts for all of Bess/n

Zavos

May 7, 2016
To sum it up, if you want Bess/n to be completed, you need to create sex scenes between two blobs of variables, Steele & Bess/n, and it has to be hot enough for noobsaleh to code it in.  None of the other coders are willing to touch Bess. 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
To sum it up, if you want Bess/n to be completed, you need to create sex scenes between two blobs of variables, Steele & Bess/n, and it has to be hot enough for noobsaleh to code it in.  None of the other coders are willing to touch Bess. 

I suppose this scenes been written with using proper and of good quality english is so obvious as not needing meantiong, right? :D

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You don't have to make a scene as variable as anyone is claiming. But something I noticed you said:

having only one vaginal pose is stupid add missionary, reverse missionary, lotus, cowgirl, and 69

lol, no character has that many scenes.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
You don't have to make a scene as variable as anyone is claiming. But something I noticed you said:

lol, no character has that many scenes.

Well not like it's forbidden, just people not want to write so many scenes for a sake of single npc even such behemoth like Bess...or especialy for behemoth like Bess ^^

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
I'd like to note that I'm writing a character right now and you'd be amazed at how complicated it can be to take into account the different shapes of the pc. I can only imagine the living hell that is two characters with literally hundreds of variables

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I'm not amazed cuz...I use the power of math :p (meh prolly lame joke)

Just with few possible vriant for PC andc npc end result of how many version of scene will have is quite high. Even if it not for whole paragraphs of diff text then jsut putting all 2-3 different words into proper code to make it all work is quite complicated.