Terran Foreskinned Penis

meijis

Jun 12, 2016
I don't get why there's no indicator if Stelee has a foreskin or is circumcised in the description, it would be great if there was one

Cripto

Jul 26, 2016
Vashon, WA
That would be cool aesthetically but what would it do for the story? Other then if your  character whated to become a Jew In Space (See History of the World Part 1), it wouldn't really change much of the story except with a comment here or their of surprise from some people not having seen an uncircumcised or circumcised person. 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
That would be cool aesthetically but what would it do for the story? Other then if your  character whated to become a Jew In Space (See History of the World Part 1), it wouldn't really change much of the story except with a comment here or their of surprise from some people not having seen an uncircumcised or circumcised person. 

Some people like one over the other. Simple as that.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
I don't get why there's no indicator if Stelee has a foreskin or is circumcised in the description, it would be great if there was one

There is a flag for foreskins but terran cocks lack it. My guess is that is not circumcised, but instead it was geneticly engineered to not have a foreskin.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
But I like foreskins :(

Me too, that's why I wrote a item that adds foreskin flags to any cock. And sheath, and another item that removes both. I've given it a review recently too, so an extra pair of eyes could help.

Last edited by a moderator:

meijis

Jun 12, 2016
Me too, that's why I wrote a item that adds foreskin flags to any cock. And sheath, and another item that removes both. I've given it a review recently too, so an extra pair of eyes could help.

Nice, I really hope that your idea would get implemented 

Last edited by a moderator:

Pixelmancer

Jan 8, 2016

That makes no sense. A sheath already basically is a foreskin.

There is a flag for foreskins but terran cocks lack it. My guess is that is not circumcised, but instead it was geneticly engineered to not have a foreskin.

You can do it with save editing.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
That makes no sense. A sheath already basically is a foreskin.

You can do it with save editing.

The terminology is a bit confusing. But in essence yes, which is why the item can give both. They also don't occupy the same space since the sheath is most located around the base while the foreskin is around the shaft and closer to the top.

Save editing shouldn't be the first option.