Conversational Multiclassing

Zavos

May 7, 2016
The main focus of this thread is a question:  Is it possible for the current class checking conversations to be switched into a perk checking system akin to brute speech/ditz speech.  My primary reason is when the time comes and we'll be able to reclass into Psi Adept, just because we replace our current talents with mind tricks doesn't erase years of practicing our previous craft.   This effectively gives us two classes for conversational prompts such as fixing Kiro's cock milker.  It might also be possible for players with high skills to pick up tricks of other classes such as a Mercenary gaining basic talent in Smuggler's stealth and subterfuge talents. 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
As for Psi Adept concerns I think it would ends up as 4th starter class rather than changing into it form one of 3 others. Till not so long ago I thought it was as you said but then in one of threads Fen or Savin said it was planned form the very start that Psi class will be just another starter class.

On multiclassing...I not sure it may be great thing or just may truly broke game as each PC would be almsot idetical when it come to perks they have from classes.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I'd also like to see a perk-based system. Although then again, I'm also against locking scenes behind classes. Combat is fine, but content should have alternatives. Now I'm not saying fixing the cock milker is anything special, it's just an example.