How do I unlock Yammi's unknown recipe?

meijis

Jun 12, 2016
I've been fighting female nagas non stop and go around Mh'enga at night, still no event

EleniaFox

Feb 11, 2016
You have to beat and have sex with her at least 5 time i believe, and then at night when you encounter her she will offer to sleep with you, then it should unlock

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I've been fighting female nagas non stop and go around Mh'enga at night, still no event

* Only available after recipe has been learned by snuggling with the Naleen Huntress on Mhen'ga.

Make love not war!!!

After fighting the Huntress five times, a new encounter can be had at night when exploring the jungle. The Huntress will approach Steele, saying that she means no harm this time, and offers to stay with Steele during the night. 

Maybe a little war...like five times approximately...

EleniaFox

Feb 11, 2016
Also, do you have Reaha? You unlock the New Texas milkshake by having her onboard

meijis

Jun 12, 2016
* Only available after recipe has been learned by snuggling with the Naleen Huntress on Mhen'ga.

Make love not war!!!

After fighting the Huntress five times, a new encounter can be had at night when exploring the jungle. The Huntress will approach Steele, saying that she means no harm this time, and offers to stay with Steele during the night. 

Maybe a little war...like five times approximately...

Yeah, but I've been doing this for so long...

Last edited by a moderator:

irioth

May 12, 2016
You have to beat and have sex with her at least 5 time i believe, and then at night when you encounter her she will offer to sleep with you, then it should unlock

Oh, so you have to beat and sex her five times. The latter is what I had missed. Thanks for the advice. I had been wandering through the jungle at night for what feels like forever with Jungle Lure activated, with a save where I had already defeated the Naleen a double dozen times, and I had not yet got any friendly meeting with the female naga because I had not sexed her enough times.

Last edited by a moderator: