Zoe's Temptations - Final Version!

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
Nope, that guy is gone for good, he played his role. Trust me, the next bad guy will be 10 times better, I should know :D

Here is a sneak preview of what's to come in version 0.5 of Zoe's Temptations, where Zoe learns that Pain Killers can cause hallucinations : 

ZoeH9.png

ZoeH8.png

Looks sexy... I am waiting for the next public release...

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
Looks sexy... I am waiting for the next public release...

No ETA on that just yet, but when it's available it will be posted here :)  Those are some hallucinations that Zoe has, there will be an option to either tell the doctor about them or not. If not, some things will be freaky to say the least :D  

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
I really like what you've got here - I played through Trixy's side earlier and was very impressed. I'm on the free version, so any criticism I have to offer has likely been addressed in the Patreon version.

One bit of advice I'd like to say: make sure there are enough options for players to go to either world but still get the appropriate result with the characters. If, say, you want to be a real asshole to Keith but still take Trixy's side that day, you should be able to do that, or if you want to get with Sophie but side with Mara. It seems like it's pretty well balanced so far, so you may have already thought of this, in whoch case keep up the good work.

Looking forward to playing Mara's side later!

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
Some random renders from version 0.5 :

5Maria_Max2.png

Zoe_HS4.png

5Zoe_DariusR1.png

What do you think?

Also if anyone can guess two things about the guy in the last image he's going to get a reward (one of the things is pretty obvious):D

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
Version 0.5 is now available, it brings a lot of new content and around 50 minutes of gameplay depending on your play style. More information on the main post. You can grab it here : https://www.patreon.com/StrandedWithBenefits

Also make sure you check out how animations work : Video (Video quality is much poorer than ingame animation and speed)

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
Some random renders from version 0.5 :

5Zoe_DariusR1.png

What do you think?

Also if anyone can guess two things about the guy in the last image he's going to get a reward (one of the things is pretty obvious):D

He's either's the villain that coordinated those "agents" into kidnapping her and her friend, for reasons unknown... or he's her "chosen" one, the one she's supposed to "bond" with and have kids. I think its the former though because Zoe doesn't usually wear her "normal" clothes in the dream world. He's sexy as f* though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
He's either's the villain that coordinated those "agents" into kidnapping her and her friend, for reasons unknown... or he's her "chosen" one, the one she's supposed to "bond" with and have kids. I think its the former though because Zoe doesn't usually wear her "normal" clothes in the dream world. He's sexy as f* though.

:D  Nope and the contest is over sadly, had a winner :D  He is the new bad guy in Zoe's life... Lots of bad things are to come for Zoe, or good depending on your perspective.

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
:D  Nope and the contest is over sadly, had a winner :D  He is the new bad guy in Zoe's life... Lots of bad things are to come for Zoe, or good depending on your perspective.

Poor Zoe... there's just no end to the blackmail attempts and other life-threatening experiences in her life now! (Which is fun IMO!)
But ya know... sometimes I wonder how it all would've turned out if she were to reveal her fae/demon friends to the world (with proof to back up their existence/power of course)... would she get kidnapped? Would people try to abuse her for power? Would all hell break loose?!

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
Hey everyone! A new poll is open to decide the next outfit that Zoe will wear in version 0.6! Last time the poll was a huge hit with hundreds of votes, very impressive! Let's try to break that record! BTW this poll allows multiple choices, so you can vote the two outfits that you like or just one of them! http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=57e57b71e4b0f997b9c8f957

ZoeOutfits.png

What do you think? Do you like the new lights? Let me know!;)

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
I like all the 3 outfits but that last one gives me a bit of a headache when I look at it... specially the top. That purple is waaaaay too damn bright - could almost pierce the sun if it tried (let alone my eyes). X.X

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I like all the 3 outfits but that last one gives me a bit of a headache when I look at it... specially the top. That purple is waaaaay too damn bright - could almost pierce the sun if it tried (let alone my eyes). X.X

Purple? Looks like hot pink or magenta to me. Either way yeah... it's an eye hurting color sort of like yellow text is when you try to read it.

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016

Purple? Looks like hot pink or magenta to me. Either way yeah... it's an eye hurting color sort of like yellow text is when you try to read it.

Thanks! I'll dial it down in the final version if it gets voted :D

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
Zoe's Temptations 0.6 has been released! Here is the change log:

- 270 new HD Images (Hell yeah!)
- 10 new animated scenes
- New quests in Midir and Fir village
- About 60 minutes or more of gameplay (including Midir and Fir updates) 

Some screens (Click to enlarge) : 

As always I welcome any feedback! So make sure you share your thoughts! 

TheShocker

Oct 17, 2016
The images and game looks promising but to be honest with you I can't bring myself to try any of these games. The pay-to-play setup you've got going dispels my interest fairly quickly. Don't get my wrong, I'm not a cheap ass, I pledge a fair amount every month on Patreon. But if I'm gonna be bribed to finish a game I like, or rather the latest version, I'll just wait for a few years until its complete and then if I'm still interested, give you your 10-20$ to play the game.

I'd be curious whether you'd make more or less monthly if you gave the latest version freely and brought in fans who wanted to see the game end and be willing to fund it. 

Just my two-cents. 

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
The images and game looks promising but to be honest with you I can't bring myself to try any of these games. The pay-to-play setup you've got going dispels my interest fairly quickly. Don't get my wrong, I'm not a cheap ass, I pledge a fair amount every month on Patreon. But if I'm gonna be bribed to finish a game I like, or rather the latest version, I'll just wait for a few years until its complete and then if I'm still interested, give you your 10-20$ to play the game.

I'd be curious whether you'd make more or less monthly if you gave the latest version freely and brought in fans who wanted to see the game end and be willing to fund it. 

Just my two-cents. 

I understand what you're saying but if everyone were to think like that then 95% of Patreon games would be dead from version 0.2. When I started out I had a poor pc, I couldn't use animated scenes, the quality was mediocre to say the least and I had a job that took a lot of my time. But now with all the help from Patrons I'm continuing to upgrade a new computer, with much better hardware and I can focus my time on development. I think the first version of Stranded with Benefits (when I started out) had around 30-50 images and it took me around one month to get that version done and in comparison this version of Zoe's Temptations has 270 Images of much better quality and more gameplay time. So in other words, all of this is possible thanks to all the people that help out during development and not only the final version.

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015

Just my two-cents. 

Well, is a point...

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015

Just my two-cents. 

You could always just play a version or two behind.  Fenoxo releases Backer versions of TiTS at least once a week, non-backers typically don't complain about not having the absolute latest version.

TheShocker

Oct 17, 2016
I understand what you're saying but if everyone were to think like that then 95% of Patreon games would be dead from version 0.2. When I started out I had a poor pc, I couldn't use animated scenes, the quality was mediocre to say the least and I had a job that took a lot of my time. But now with all the help from Patrons I'm continuing to upgrade a new computer, with much better hardware and I can focus my time on development. I think the first version of Stranded with Benefits (when I started out) had around 30-50 images and it took me around one month to get that version done and in comparison this version of Zoe's Temptations has 270 Images of much better quality and more gameplay time. So in other words, all of this is possible thanks to all the people that help out during development and not only the final version.

Every Dev has their own system, for sure. And I'm not bashing yours, it obviously works, your getting a good amount from patreon. Honestly, I am curious which system works better as far as bringing in funds. There are quite a few that offer their games free (giving patrons access a few weeks early to new versions usually) and bring a good amount of support. Akabur and Hreinn Games are a few. Personally, and without even noticing it until now, all my monthly donations are to free game developers. Makes me wonder how many others do the same.

BoyBlue88

Aug 27, 2015
So, I've been wondering about these RPG Maker games. - A lot of them use 3D models for the adult scenes. Do you make these yourself, or do you have an artist do it for you? I've been considering making one too, but I have no 3D art skills at all.

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
So, I've been wondering about these RPG Maker games. - A lot of them use 3D models for the adult scenes. Do you make these yourself, or do you have an artist do it for you? I've been considering making one too, but I have no 3D art skills at all.

I'm making them myself, I've been learning a lot and it can be seen in the game, going from decent quality to better and better!

BoyBlue88

Aug 27, 2015
So for someone like me, who has no experience in the art at all, I would be better suited to find some other means of illustration. From my understanding, it would take years of practice to create 3D models this convincing.