Zoe's Temptations - Final Version!

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016

ZTemptations2.png

Fully animated scene example : Video (Video quality is much poorer than actual ingame quality and speed!)

Zoe's Temptations is a story that has yet to unfold, you have to steer Zoe into either a life of depravity, perversions and sexual obsession or into a life of seduction, love and pleasure. Throughout the game you will be faced with a lot of decisions and each one of them pushes Zoe into one of those lives or the other. While being drawn to the evil or the good side you also have to deal with everyday problems and with the life of a 19 years old girl. Perverts, stalkers and voyeurs, all want a piece of Zoe. Her family life is not all that pleasant either, her step father Keith is trying to change her, her step sister, Sophie, has her own crush on Zoe and her mom is not siding with her. You will find all that and more in this game!

So far :

- Over 9 hours of total gameplay
- Over 3450+ HD Images
- Around 90+ animated scenes
- 7 possible endings

Zoe's Temptations is a RPG Maker Mv Game with original 18+ 3D content. The game features Zoe Bell as the main character, she is 19 years old and her life is turned upside down when she is visited by two strange little versions of herself that are one a Succubus and the other a Fairy. They remain with Zoe and become friends, however they are not there for a tea party, the two try to corrupt Zoe to join one of their sides(The Faye World and The Land of Lust). They push Zoe to side with them, each following their own agenda, her day to day life becomes more of a recruitment test. All this while also dealing with her real life problems, her stepfather Keith that has something weird about him, her stepsister Sophie that is simply strange and more.

(Click to enlarge)

Features :
- Original 3D content.
- Funny and interactive story line.
- Decision making. (with lasting impact on the game)
- Important character feature. (each update will feature one character that holds the key to a special event, depending on your relationship with him/her you can gain access or be restricted from that event).
- On screen good/evil meter. (Either you side with Mara or Trixy you will always be in the loop)
- On screen character reputation meter. (Always know your reputation toward the main character of the day)

- There will be a total of 9 good/evil choices in every update and 5 special character choices, let me expand on this a bit more about good/evil : At the end of each day, depending on the choices you made(Good/Evil), you will be able to visit one of two realms, The Faye Land or The Land of Lust. You need 5 choices in either one to visit the respective land therefore you can only visit one of them. With each visit you will become more and more attracted to that land thus giving you more time in there and eventually the freedom to move back and forth. Depending on your choices in a future update you will be able to move only to the land you chose the most often completely closing the other one to you and branching the game into two separate story lines.(In this first version there is only 1 day completed and a small glimpse of this worlds).
- The special character system works in pretty much the same way : You have in every update a character that holds the key to a special event and depending on how you treat them you gain access to that event or not, however even not gaining access to that event might lead to another one. The good/evil system is sometimes linked to the special character system thus making decisions weight even more! (Check out more about this in game)
At the end of each day these choices and reputations in good/evil and special characters will reset (however your choices will be recorded by the game in the background and will influence the course of the game).
(Known issue : Keith bar is not displaying the bad choices)

Windows download link version 0.6 : https://mega.nz/#!oZBGwQrZ!07PJNUgv01uZMChb2EVOGcz-VC1KVvZfHr9phv7OnF8

Full version : ~3.5GB

If you think the game is nice then consider becoming a patron to ensure the development : https://www.patreon.com/StrandedWithBenefits?ty=h (You can also get Stranded with Benefits and The Imaginarium here)

Also please let me know what you think, give me suggestions about what you would like to see more, less, what to add what to remove, I always take notes of what you say and I will make the according changes if more people demand it. I really need some feedback here! In a civilized way please.

Last edited:
Reactions: mu6best

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
To be honest, neither Imaginarium or stranded with benefits interests me but Zoe's looked good so far.

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
Zoe's Temptations 0.2 has just been released! You can find the version 0.2 change log in the main post or here : 

Version 0.2 change log:

- Sophie is the special character in this version.
- Fixed Keith bar not displaying the "bad" meter.
- Reduced the size of the meters (The coins, the characters meters) to have a better view of the 3D art.
- Added the first steps of the "training" system. (Depending where you steer her in version 0.2 be it in the Realm of Lust or in the Faye Land she will learn some things that she will make use of in version 0.3)
- Added The Mistress of Pain and The Ice Princess, these are the trainers, they only have two interactions right now but more will come in version 0.3.
- You can now interact with the Demon and the Elf by visiting their homes, they are background characters meaning that they won't interfere with the game very much in this version.
- Added the Neighbourhood Bar and the Gas Station parts of the map.
- Other stuff

If you have any questions please feel free to ask away :)

Last edited by a moderator:

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
My reaction to this game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3gUVvg2eQU

Though that elf at the end (good side) nearly made me reconsider my choices... please tell me he ins't going to be our "chosen". xD
Also, what will happen if we choose to remain neutral/balanced in terms of good and evil actions?

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
My reaction to this game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3gUVvg2eQU

Though that elf at the end (good side) nearly made me reconsider my choices... please tell me he ins't going to be our "chosen". xD
Also, what will happen if we choose to remain neutral/balanced in terms of good and evil actions?

He is not, in version 0.2 he was "demoted" to a background character. Well the point is that somewhere along the line depending on your choices you will become either good or evil, once that happens the game "splits" into two different story lines, so far there is no neutral way in mind... But if something comes up... who knows :D

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
Out of curiosity, do you have a blog where you post updates and other stuff related to these games? Or just Patreon and this thread here?

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
Out of curiosity, do you have a blog where you post updates and other stuff related to these games? Or just Patreon and this thread here?

Only the Patreon page, but I post stuff for everyone not only my patrons :)

addtext_com_MTc0_NTUw_Mz_Y0_ODM.png

Vote here : 
http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5769630fe4b0b0afef3d194b
Hey guys and girls! So, as you might have noticed, every new version of Zoe's Temptations comes with a new outfit that Zoe wears. Sadly a dress-up feature can't be implemented because that would mean to render everything 2 or more times depending on how many outfits there are and that would take an overwhelming amount of time and work. However I can give you the power to decide what she wears in the next full update coming on the 10th of July, the special update received on the 25th this month will use the same clothes as update 0.2. So make sure to cast your vote in the link above!

Yes, I'm shameless, I copied it from the Patreon page :(

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
@Pine Resort -- The poll link doesn't work, gives me a 404 error saying "page not found".
Great job on the outfits, the first two in particular look quite lovely!

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
Zoe's Temptations special update has been released to all my patrons for now, this update brings two new key features : 

- The side story
- The smartphone

The side story is a chain of events that does not impact the main story line at all but adds new content and if you accept all the side stories you will unlock a new ending! All the content is featured with better quality and mostly adult stuff.

The smartphone feature adds a phone that can be used to call people, set up meetings, check messages and others! For now it doesn't do anything important but it will become very relevant in the next update!

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
output_IQBmoS.gif

Hey everyone! So as you know I'm looking to improve the games as much as I can to provide you the best experience I can, I know there are a few bugs here and there but I plan to eradicate them in version 0.4 before moving on to greater things!

So here it is, with the coming hardware upgrades I will be able to start rendering fully animated scenes for Zoe's Temptations at first as a test to see how it goes. I already tried the scene posted above and I was stunned to see how good it looks and works! Also I found a way to remove the flickering before a scene completely! The GIF above is low quality(that's how GIFs work) but the in-game scenes will be full HD quality and it looks amazing! I'll spare you the details so I'll just throw in the advantages/disadvantages so you can decide for yourself if you want to see this feature implemented in version 0.5 :

Advantages : Better immersion, more "life like" scenes, higher quality, better overall experience, a new "repeat scene 1/2/3/4/5 times" feature to be implemented so you can replay it as much as you want.
Disadvantages : Increased game MB size ( while a current semi-animated scene has 4-5 images looping the fully-animated scenes will have from 15-30 images thus more space taken on your hard drive).

If this goes well all the games will be converted to fully animated scenes so even if you're here for one of the other games please consider voting!

Vote here : http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=578e0ef1e4b02c02055f3e64

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
Good work, I look forward to it! :)

Honestly in our day and age we use HDD/SDD with terabytes so I fail to see how a few extra MBs of size end up being a "real" disadvantage in the end, specially when compared to the advantages the upgrade bring. A few extra minutes to download the game maybe? *shrug*
But what exactly do you mean by fully converted scenes? Are you going to get rid of the RPG Maker parts and animate the entire game like your standard 3D game or...?

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
Good work, I look forward to it! :)

Honestly in our day and age we use HDD/SDD with terabytes so I fail to see how a few extra MBs of size end up being a "real" disadvantage in the end, specially when compared to the advantages the upgrade bring. A few extra minutes to download the game maybe? *shrug*
But what exactly do you mean by fully converted scenes? Are you going to get rid of the RPG Maker parts and animate the entire game like your standard 3D game or...?

No, the game will be the same as now with the exception that the adult scenes will be animated with full frames and not only 4-5 frames :)

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
Hey everyone! Today I want to present to you a short video that shows off the features of Zoe's Temptations, this video will also be featured in version 0.4 as a tutorial about how things work. So if you are not sure about what the game brings simply click the play button : Video

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
Hey everyone! Today I want to present to you a short video that shows off the features of Zoe's Temptations, this video will also be featured in version 0.4 as a tutorial about how things work. So if you are not sure about what the game brings simply click the play button : Video

Looks good.  Can't wait for 0.4! :D

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
Hey! New public release for Zoe's Temptations, version 0.2 is now available to download here : https://www.patreon.com/StrandedWithBenefits or in the main post!
Version 0.4 will be available in 2-3 days and it brings in a lot of changes :
- Fixed an ugly bug.
- Added day 4.
- Added a new Faye Village you can visit and meet new and exciting magical creatures, get quests from them and have a lot of fun!

- In this version all the adult scenes will be fully animated! YAY!

- And more!

Meet the Tallemaya :

Faye_Tallemaya3.png

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
Hey! New public release for Zoe's Temptations, version 0.2 is now available to download here : https://www.patreon.com/StrandedWithBenefits or in the main post!
Version 0.4 will be available in 2-3 days and it brings in a lot of changes :
- Fixed an ugly bug.
- Added day 4.
- Added a new Faye Village you can visit and meet new and exciting magical creatures, get quests from them and have a lot of fun!

- In this version all the adult scenes will be fully animated! YAY!

- And more!

Meet the Tallemaya :

Faye_Tallemaya3.png

Damn hottie...

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
Zoe's Temptations 0.4 is now available! You can grab it here : https://www.patreon.com/StrandedWithBenefits

Here is the change log and some screens :

- Fixed the bug where you couldn't mix the visits at the end of the day. Now you can go wherever you want!
- Added a short "tutorial" at the start of the game to explain the features and how they work.
- Added day 4.
- Added lots of rendered images( A lot!).
- All new adult scenes are animated.
- Added Fir Village. You can access it in Faye Land but you need to have 3 visits there before the gatekeeper appears next to the exit door.

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
I think I'm starting to a see trend here, with people leaning towards tank tops and super mini skirts.
I just hope we're allowed to choose our outfits because I'm not really a big fan on Outfit A to be honest... the socks look kind of ugly and the shoes remind of the ones my father used to wear in the late 90's and early 2000's... which weren't very feminine (or pretty/cool) to begin with... ^^; 

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
I think I'm starting to a see trend here, with people leaning towards tank tops and super mini skirts.
I just hope we're allowed to choose our outfits because I'm not really a big fan on Outfit A to be honest... the socks look kind of ugly and the shoes remind of the ones my father used to wear in the late 90's and early 2000's... which weren't very feminine (or pretty/cool) to begin with... ^^; 

The people get what the people want :D  That's the whole reason of these polls, the majority rule. If I were to let's say go with Outfit C it's clear that the majority wouldn't have liked it so when I have a lot of choices I prefer to lay them out to everyone. Also outfit A does fit Zoe's dress code so far :p  

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
Hey everyone! I'm very impressed with the amount of votes the Outfit poll got, amazing! There are still a few days left to vote and things can still be turned around, very exciting! If you haven't already, you can vote here : http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=57b4b18ee4b0345bc76bcece

Oh and check this out, special update coming out tomorrow (the girl on the right is a Trickster) : 

Faye_Trickster4.png

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
Hey everyone! I promised you a bonus update for Zoe's Temptations this month and here it is! This update is smaller and it brings two quests in Fir village with one animated scene and it adds around 15 minutes of gameplay. You can find more info here : https://www.patreon.com/StrandedWithBenefits. Also the Poll is closed and the winner outfit is Outfit A! Good choice!

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
Something odd happened to my game... I finally went to the mountain with Sophie and... after after the hourglass scene... the game asks me which world I want to visit. I chose the Fay land since I'm doing a goody side first but the problem is - I can't find anything anything new to do or interact with so I decide to wake up... and that's when the game loops back to the "beginning" of the day, where they wake up and get ready to pack. They even say the same things and act same-y. Is that intended or is it a bug?

Other than that I quite enjoy it so far! The story picked up the pace a bit and now I'm REALLY interested in knowing who is pulling the strings in the background... specially after the mountain scene...

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
Something odd happened to my game... I finally went to the mountain with Sophie and... after after the hourglass scene... the game asks me which world I want to visit. I chose the Fay land since I'm doing a goody side first but the problem is - I have nothing else to do and therefore go back to the real world... but then the game loops back to the "beginning" of the day where they wake up and get ready to pack. They even say the same things and act same-y. Is that intended or is it a bug?

I believe that it's end of content - I saw the same thing from both Fay and Lust lands...Pine Resort has been informed...(probably should just have an end of content screen rather than looping...)

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
Something odd happened to my game... I finally went to the mountain with Sophie and... after after the hourglass scene... the game asks me which world I want to visit. I chose the Fay land since I'm doing a goody side first but the problem is - I can't find anything anything new to do or interact with so I decide to wake up... and that's when the game loops back to the "beginning" of the day, where they wake up and get ready to pack. They even say the same things and act same-y. Is that intended or is it a bug?

Other than that I quite enjoy it so far! The story picked up the pace a bit and now I'm REALLY interested in knowing who is pulling the strings in the background... specially after the mountain scene...

That is the end of the content, however the loop thing is a bug that has been dealt with in 0.4a. Also, in order to access Fir village you would need to have 3 visits to Faye Land. Once you have 3 visits in total a new NPC should appear next to the return gateway that will take you to Fir village.

paliga

Aug 22, 2016
love your work.will the evil psychologist return he was the perfect bad for the history.the boyfriend of the blonde was lame.

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
love your work.will the evil psychologist return he was the perfect bad for the history.the boyfriend of the blonde was lame.

Nope, that guy is gone for good, he played his role. Trust me, the next bad guy will be 10 times better, I should know :D

Here is a sneak preview of what's to come in version 0.5 of Zoe's Temptations, where Zoe learns that Pain Killers can cause hallucinations : 

ZoeH9.png

ZoeH8.png