Zoe's Temptations - Final Version!

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
Version 0.9d of Zoe's Temptations is available here : https://www.patreon.com/StrandedWithBenefits

This update concludes the last day in the normal world and completes the mannequin quest line. I had a hard time fixing some bugs and also I made a work-around to the notorious stuck on bed bug, now when you visit Sophie's room you will receive an item that will help you fix it, simply use it and you're good to go! If you use it randomly you will lose it... So don't.

Some images (Click to enlarge) :

Marnox

Apr 25, 2017
i tried to get this game so many times but everytime instead of giving me the zip file i get the internet explore file or something and when i click on it it tries to make me download it again

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
i tried to get this game so many times but everytime instead of giving me the zip file i get the internet explore file or something and when i click on it it tries to make me download it again
The link works just fine, the problem is on your side. Try google chrome, the basic internet explorer is trash.

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
Zoe's Temptations Final Version was released! The journey was long and fun and it now came to an end. You can find the full version here : https://www.patreon.com/StrandedWithBenefits. New free versions will be released monthly until the Final Version will be up for free to everyone!:D
Thank you everyone for your feedback and encouragement, you were all great!
If you have any questions feel free to ask away.;)

Reactions: blargballs

BoyBlue88

Aug 27, 2015
I am having difficulty finding any kind of download link to ZT. Do I need a Patreon account for the free version, or am I just overlooking it?

BoyBlue88

Aug 27, 2015
But, just one post above mine, the creator stated that free versions are uploaded monthly until the final build ism released for free to the public.... Just don't know where those are.

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
But, just one post above mine, the creator stated that free versions are uploaded monthly until the final build ism released for free to the public.... Just don't know where those are.

Yeah, and when I looked for it I didn't find it, I asumed he forgot completely because the new game...