Cum Types

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I mean I wish it wasn't blue, but at least it matches my eyes...

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Glad I helped :p   :jizz:    :smugdog:

Last edited by a moderator:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Threads like these make me wish synth sap was somehow available through legit ingame means...

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
What's synth sap? Can't find it on the wiki

Male equivalent for Sky Sap (vanae transformative). Planned and written by Jim T, but since he left it is not finished or at least not implemented.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
What's synth sap? Can't find it on the wiki

That, my friend, is synthetically made sky sap (the vanae TF) that doesn't make you more female but also has some masculine transformations such as a vanae cock and glowing blue cum, that was supposed to made available through JimThermic's abandoned vanae expansion.

The item itself exists in code, but there aren't any means of acquiring it. 

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
As a vanae fan, that item (alongside the sacae) has become quite the Holy Grail. But I wonder which kind of features a vanae cock would have, cum aside.

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
Thanks to this thread I've decided to include flavored cum mods in my project. I think everyone posting here has also posted in my project thread (thanks a ton btw!) but for any new readers, here's the link. Suggestions on other cum types are welcome! I just started with the ones I a) saw people asking for and b) was interested in myself.

Cherry-cum traps ftw!

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Thanks to this thread I've decided to include flavored cum mods in my project. I think everyone posting here has also posted in my project thread (thanks a ton btw!) but for any new readers, here's the link. Suggestions on other cum types are welcome! I just started with the ones I a) saw people asking for and b) was interested in myself.

Cherry-cum traps ftw!

Bacon and cheesecake flavors, like in that old long dead and buried thread on lactation types ;p.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
...That seems a little weird to me, but I'm not here to judge!

Bahaha I was slightly trollish on the bacon thing, it was a fun debate back on that thread. Cheesecake would be totally awesome though, or any others that would apply to food. Such as condiments like straight up thick syrup of any description or... salad dressing. Yeah, I'm weird, but I can dream of having trappy condiment dispensers.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Bahaha I was slightly trollish on the bacon thing, it was a fun debate back on that thread. Cheesecake would be totally awesome though, or any others that would apply to food. Such as condiments like straight up thick syrup of any description or... salad dressing. Yeah, I'm weird, but I can dream of having trappy condiment dispensers.

The debate was nothing but disgusting and cheesecake flavor is almost as awful as bacum. If you do not like the flavor of cum, stop eating it. Food flavored cum just totally nukes the POINT of eating cum. It is an aquired taste, like good whiskey. It is not great at a first try (or at least a first try on alcohol) but if you are used to it, you begin to appreciate the taste. I just realized I'm not here to judge either... weird.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I don't like the taste of alcohol or bacon, and assume I wouldn't like cum due it being objectively worse.

I do like cheesecake though, so there's always that. If I had to choose, though, I'd want my cum to taste like Godiva chocolate with baileys for heat.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Oh, I mean I meant in real life. In TiTS my PC is a Goo girl.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Oh, I mean I meant in real life. In TiTS my PC is a Goo girl.

Heh... you know Pineapple makes your semen taste not so disgusting although I haven't tested that theory... I'm not brave enough to taste my own man milk. I've read around though on the interwebs.

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
Heh... you know Pineapple makes your semen taste not so disgusting although I haven't tested that theory... I'm not brave enough to taste my own man milk. I've read around though on the interwebs.

You should try it, licking your own cum off your hand is pretty exciting if you're a sub (or a switch like me). I've heard the pineapple thing is a myth though.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
You should try it, licking your own cum off your hand is pretty exciting if you're a sub (or a switch like me). I've heard the pineapple thing is a myth though.

Hmmm according to what I can bring up there's a plethora of people who say that fruit in general if you have a steady diet makes your semen taste sweeter. Funnily enough it also affects how vaginal secretions taste as well.

Compared to cum types in the game there are very few for girlcum in that we don't have a wide range of flavors compared to cum.

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
Well mine will affect both cum and girlcum. The way I'm planning to do it is, you order a smoothie and Jukina mixes it to give you the flavor you want and the... "flavor" you want.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
As a vanae fan, that item (alongside the sacae) has become quite the Holy Grail. But I wonder which kind of features a vanae cock would have, cum aside.

The Sacae are something I will never not miss. 

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Pineapple/fruit thing is a myth, according to past female company. Although I suppose a placebo effect is possible. Girlcum doesn't really taste like anything (it's mostly water and plasma) but can produce a smell in enough quantity. I guess it's a little salty too.

@Kesil: You can get a Vanae cock in game (my PC has two).

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Not legit, though. You have to use an editor for vanae cock. Some people don't cheat, surprisingly.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Nonsense, you can get Vanae cocks via Synth Sap.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
my ex's lady fluids tasted like lime and salt.

she was mexican so it seems legit. 

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Kelly's supposed to sell Synth Sap after you sell her 5 Sky Saps.

@Jacques00, bug or lack of feature?