Cum Types

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
So I know there is normal/human/terran, honey, and "fruit'. Am I missing any? And is "Fruit" all one type or are there multiple [since messing around I saw pear and apple flavors show but didn't test to see if they gave different numbers in Minerva. 

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
there is also hradian cum (Lirel Armstrong's race). It's "ghostly white' in color and sweetly flavored. And there is also nectar cum which can only be accessed via save editing if I recall correctly. Oh and Nyrea egg cum.

You can also get chocolate cum. (I really wish it had been white chocolate though. Ejaculating brown milk chocolate just seems gross to me.)

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Ah, its good to see there are a few more interesting types

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
what are the values for Hrad and Goblin Cum?

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
there is also hradian cum (Lirel Armstrong's race). It's "ghostly white' in color and sweetly flavored. And there is also nectar cum which can only be accessed via save editing if I recall correctly. Oh and Nyrea egg cum.

You can also get chocolate cum. (I really wish it had been white chocolate though. Ejaculating brown milk chocolate just seems gross to me.)

I really want to cum pink. My Steele kind of has a pink theme going and the idea of having strawberry and/or neon pink cum would be very sexy. Barring that, vanilla cum and/or cumming whipped cream would be great.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I think Hrad is closest to vanilla/cream you can, more frosting/syrup though, from what I remember. As for strawberry, just wait/write it. Hell, an item just for strawberry and/or various cum types would be really simple to make.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
I really want to cum pink. My Steele kind of has a pink theme going and the idea of having strawberry and/or neon pink cum would be very sexy. Barring that, vanilla cum and/or cumming whipped cream would be great.

If you're willing to save edit you can actually set you cum to any fluid type including vanilla and strawberry milk. I actually used to alternate between nectar cum and vanilla milk cum before hradian cum became a valid in game option. I'm just fond of the idea of having sweet pleasant tasting cum in general, but honey has always had an overly sweet cloying taste to my palette hence why I avoid it.

Last edited by a moderator:

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
will it break the scenes though? like will scenes still proc right if I'm blowing out a gallon of milk from my junk instead a gallon of semen?

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
No, it either uses the noun or other descriptors. Maybe not everything has one, like [cum.nounGem] or whatever it is, but those will be nulls.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
will it break the scenes though? like will scenes still proc right if I'm blowing out a gallon of milk from my junk instead a gallon of semen?

Vanilla milk works pretty well all fluids basically have the same adjective structure. The only difference is that sometimes it will straight up call your ejaculation milk. But often times it instead uses terms like "cream" and whatnot. Which I had an easier time head canoning as just being sweet flavored semen. 

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
me too, I'd prefer not to think of my prostate lactating

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
If you are fine using the strawberry milk, TiTSEd works fine for that. Should still be on front page of the forum.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
yeah thats why I switched over to hradian cum. But yeah if you really want to cum a pink fluid. Strawberry milk might hold you over till someone decides to make a legit strawberry cum TF.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I may just have to do that and hope for future updates with new cum types

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Oh if you go far enough with the goo TF then you start cumming goo which will always match the color of your goo hair.

(well not "always" but usually. If your hair becomes certain unsupported colors it instead defaults to green goo cum)

hmm yeah according to smutosaur you only need to doses to get goo cum

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
assuming it works if you save-edit it in and don't have Goo Hair my Steele would be cumming gold, which is a whole different fetish

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
assuming it works if you save-edit it in and don't have Goo Hair my Steele would be cumming gold, which is a whole different fetish

if you don't have goo hair it will likely default to green.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
man, and Vanae Cum came out blue for me. Turns out you CAN get colorful cum that is considered cum, just not the colors I want so far...

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
If you go the legit route for Goo Hair then Goo Cum, your hair color stays same then your cum adapts hair color if you change it.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
hmm interesting is vanae cum always blue or is it tied to some other feature's color like vanae markings/ whatnot?

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I'd assume it would adapt your color scheme, whatever you got. Glowing/luminous whatever.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
It might be based on eye color, since my Steele has glowing blue eyes. too bad it doesn't go off body color then it'd be pink for me

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Did your glowing blue eyes come from Sky Sap?

off-topic, just the three of us have made the topic HOT.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Currently this is all I can find for Vanae cum descriptor:

"blue","blue","glowing blue","glowing blue","glow-in-the-dark"

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com