Cum Types

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
If someone doesn't get to it before me, I'm finishing up my Uveto typo hunt and I'll get right to it after. Always carry sky sap in cargo hold so shouldn't be too long.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Kelly's supposed to sell Synth Sap after you sell her 5 Sky Saps.

@Jacques00, bug or lack of feature?

I did include it in a past pull request, but it is pending the vanae X-pac that has yet to be implemented. Once that gets in, the unlockable item can be bridged as a reward for the quest.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
FINISH IT!

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I'm pretty sure it is finished--it just needs to be reviewed, edited and coded.

o-kay than...      So what of the thing that Couch just did? Alternate way of acquiring the item?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
o-kay than...      So what of the thing that Couch just did? Alternate way of acquiring the item?

Probably would be for the best. Giving a late game alternate to support Steele Tech, instead of sucking Xenogen's cock.

Last edited by a moderator:

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I could have written a full expansion pack, but that would have required reading the vanae xpack doc and I don't wanna.  Hell, I don't even know where it is.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I could have written a full expansion pack, but that would have required reading the vanae xpack doc and I don't wanna.  Hell, I don't even know where it is.

Forgot writing it I guess.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
@Jacques00 do you have a copy of the expansion doc?

Unfortunately, no. I only ever remember looking over the original documents (when I had implemented the item). I can't seem to access them anymore now since they've disappeared off of Google. Not sure if anyone else saved them.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
I've got the document for Vanae Matron saved, can't even remember why I did that.

That's a relief perhaps an effort should be made to see how much of Jim's docs were backed up by various folks / can be accounted for. It would be a shame for already written content to go to waste after all. 

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
That's a relief perhaps an effort should be made to see how much of Jim's docs were backed up by various folks / can be accounted for. It would be a shame for already written content to go to waste after all. 

Turns out I also have a copy of the Synth Sap doc.

@Jacques00 senpai, did you mean that you have as coded but not implemented the item and not the whole x-pack? And if so, do you know if it was approved?

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Turns out I also have a copy of the Synth Sap doc.

@Jacques00 senpai, did you mean that you have as coded but not implemented the item and not the whole x-pack? And if so, do you know if it was approved?

Nah, I have the synth sap item fully coded with part of its unlockable tie to Kelly--it's just dependent on the Vanae Milky Jungle expansion (to unlock the Vanae History codex). Kelly has blurbs about vanae having extinct males and it probably wouldn't make much sense without exploring that lore about the vanae.