Stake a Claim (For Archangel99)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"If... Aah! If you say so..." Dryvus says, speeding up a little, his cock plunging into her tight hole while its brother grinds through the her soft ass. Both hands reach up and grab onto her pendulous breasts, latching onto the nipples and tweaking them with every thrust into her ass. 

[Hell no!] 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes! Plug my tight ass Dryvus!" She wails out loud, pushing back against his thrusts with as much might as she can muster right now, lewd slaps ringing out between their hips as they rut like animals. She stands up and leans against his chest, driving him in deeper and giving him better reach on her breasts.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus squeezes her breasts even tighter as he bites her neck, the soft flesh spilling out around his fingers. He speeds up his paces, setting a fast rutting tempo that has her moaning so loud he's sure the entire house is able to hear. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Haaa....haaa...haaa...yes! It feels so good! Better than anything else before!" She turns her head and locks lips with Dryvus as her ass squeezes his cock, desperate to milk out his seed.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He eagerly returns the kiss, his tongue twining around hers as he continues to pump his hips into her. A hand drops to her pussy and he slips a finger inside, thrusting into her pussy in time with his thrusts into her ass. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She wails into kiss as she crashes into orgasm, her pussy squeezing his finger as it leaks hot girl cum and her ass clamping down on his cock like a vice.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus lets out a mixture of a groan and a snarl as the sudden tightness forces the cum right out of his balls. He bucks against her a few more times before he cums, and keeps fucking her through the orgasm, falling down onto his butt in the tub after he's spent, pulling Jessy down with him. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She groans as her belly is stuffed full of his hot seed and her back hosed down as well. Despite being larger than the other girls, she simply can't hold it al and streams of cum start pouring from around his cock regardless of how tight she is. "Oh...my goodness....that was amazing."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus kisses her cheek. "With me, everything is amazing." He murmurs, hugging her closer to himself for a while before washing themselves off, getting in a few gropes and teases here and there before stepping out of the tub. "Well... Was that bath to your liking, mistress?" He asks, grinning. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes yes, I suppose it will suffice." She gives his ass a slap and laughs. "We are doing this again some time. Even after that pounding my ass feels good!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"..... You just want another one, don't you?" Dryvus asks, a wide grin on his face as his tail goes up her ass, wiggling and thrashing around. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasps and lets out a cute little moan. "Noooo....it was a compliment! Stop that Dryvus!" She squirms off of his tail. "Geeze, you will make me all loose again if we do it twice!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"We could always make you tight again!" He says, bumping her hips with his before curling his arm and tail around her. "Come on, my crazy ma- geomancer. Let's go see what the others are up to. And maybe a lesson after. What do you say?" He asks, his eyes shining, a wide grin on his face. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"What were you going to say just there? Crazy ma- what?" She gives him a sharp stares as they move back to the main room.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Er... I almost said mage. But you're a geomancer. I'm not changing the crazy part." He says, fully expecting to get hit for it. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hmph...fine, at least you got the geomancer part down." Back in the living room they find everyone has moved along except for Altra and Melia. Altra is so full of eggs she can't move and Melia is rubbing her head and belly happily.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Wow. Talk about stuffed full..." Dryvus says, walking up to them and rubbing Altra's belly, feeling the bulge of eggs. "This is kinda freaky..." He says, his expression a mixture of a laugh and slight disgust. "Hey Melina, how long before the eggs hatch?" He asks, looking up at her. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"It varies. I told her I could stop earlier, but she just moaned and begged for more. The process can be sped up with ovir elixer, but normally...three weeks, sometimes a month. Kind of depends on the host."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"That's... A pretty long time. And she didn't accept my offer of a kid. Mean!" He pokes Altra's nose at the last word. "So how you holding up, Melina? Everyone treating you okay? Need anything else to make your stay comfortable?" He asks, smiling up at her. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh there was some initial suspicion but every has been kind enough so far. I am doing just fine, better now than I got those eggs out of me. As for more comfortable...I suppose a large room to web up would be nice. Speaking of, didn't you need some silk?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Aaah yeah. Totally forgot. I do need some silk. And you can web up in my room. Just not right over the bed. Don't wanna be screaming first thing every morning. Although that would be kinda funny. Maybe. Okay it would be funny." He says, grinning. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Are you certain? My webs are large and I don't want to get in our way." She reaches back to her spinneret and begins pulling thick silk from it in long strands, weaving it around her fingers into a large ball.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Well, large enough for me to get comfortable. Which is why I asked for a spare room. Doesn't need furniture or anything." She finishes teh ball and hands it to him "Here you are." It is the size of bowling ball.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus takes the ball. "Actually, there's a perfect place. It's kinda got a weird roof I think you'll like. Come on." He says, his tail swishing behind him as he walks to a room a few doors down from Zevra's, right at the end of the hall. "I think you're gonna like this place..." He opens the door, revealing a room that had some basic furniture, a dresser with a mirror, and a lone cupboard. The roof however, was conically shaped, with wooden beams criss-crossing the space and the walls bent slightly inwards, giving the room a look not unlike that of the inside of a crystal. "Here's the place. I was planning to refurbish this place later, but I doubt I'll have to now, right?" He asks, smiling. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh this is perfect! I can get some webs there and there...yes this will fit me just fine! Thank you very much Dryvus!" She leans down and plants a kiss on his forehead.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"You're welcome, Melina. If you ever need anything, just tell me, okay?" He says, smiling and turning to leave, heading to Zevra's room. "Got the silk!" He announces, holding the ball of silk up in the air. 

[Reminiscent of a very particular lion cub. ;) ]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Chelsie bleats happily and runs over to him, holding her hands up for it.

"Good work Dryvus, she is delighted to have the chance to work with it."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He gives her the ball and walks over to lie down next to Zevra, holding up a hand. "No sex right now. Just came back from an insane ass pounding. I'm sure you guys must have heard." He says, laughing, before turning to her and propping himself up on one elbow. "We hardly talked much. Tell me something about yourself!" 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"My favorite color is blue." She laughs as he pouts and such a mundane fact. "Ok ok, umm. I am the oldest of three, my sisters are...somewhere in the desert, we don't talk much cause we are all treasure hunters."