Stake a Claim (For Archangel99)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Kestral, answer me, dammit." Dryvus murmurs aloud.

"You weren't supposed to see that..." He replies.

Dryvus rolls to the side of the bed. "Why's that?"

"My memories aren't supposed to meld with yours. I suppose my mental barriers must have gotten weak after that little spat with your reptilian lover. And to answer your other question, I consumed that child. Though you could hardly call him that. When I say consume, I mean absorbed his... Essence, you could say. Technically, he's still alive, a part of me now."

Dryvus takes a breath and bows his head. "I'm not going to probe any further. Your private life is yours and I'm not going to go digging around in it." He murmurs.

"I doubt I've ever said this to a mortal before, but... Thank you." Kestral shuts off the connection, and Dryvus rolls back into bed, wrapping his arms around Willow, deep in thought.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Willow wakes up an hour later, sleepily blinking her eyes open and smiling up at Dryvus. "Good morning master"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Good morning, sleepyhead. You fell asleep in the cocoon yesterday. Who does that!?" He asks, bumping her forehead with his. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"But...it was so smooth and warm inside! Plus I couldn't get out on my own and I figured you would get me out eventually. so what happened?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... Just come downstairs with me..." Dryvus says, taking her hand and leading her downstairs. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Willow follows him down stairs with a smile and gasps when she sees the large dryder girl in the living room with Altra moaning like a slut as eggs are pushes through an ovipositor and into her ass.

"Oh! Good morning master Dryvus! Altra here said yes! Her insides are great!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Morning Melina. They are, aren't they? Really good muscle control!" He says, slapping Willow's butt and telling her to take a seat. "Say, Melina, what do you usually have for breakfast in the swamp?" He asks, already moving to the kitchen counter. 

[Gtg. We're going out somewhere. Won't be back for hours.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh I usually just grab some bog berries from the bushes or persuade someone to feed me something a bit more substantial like a steak." She talks so casually...like she wasn't pumping dozens of eggs into someone.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well we're going to have to fix that..." He grabs the bacon, eggs, and a few veggies before making a Spanish omelette, toast, and fried bacon before tossing it on the plates and calling everyone down for breakfast.  

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Everyone heads to the table to eat except for Altra and Melina who are still locked together in the living room. 

"I'm sorry master, could you bring me a plate over here? Once I start I can't stop for a while and this stretchy goblin here can handle plenty more!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus rolls his eyes and grabs a plate, walking over to her and handing it over. "This is going to be the best food you ever had. I'd stake my anal virginity on that!" He says, laughing, before looking down worriedly at Altra. "You think she needs any?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Melinda chuckles "No, I think she is going to be just fine!" She takes a bite from her omlette and and squeals happily. "Oh this is lovely! Where did you learn to cook like this?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"An old friend." He grins. "Had to work as a kitchen boy for a couple of years. Undercover, of course. I had to kill their master and escape. Poisoned his wine. It wasn't that hard. The fat pig drank like a... Well, a pig. As stupid as one too!" He laughs. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, regardless of how you learned it, this is excellent! Your virginity is safe for another day it seems." She smiles happily and eats her breakfast while casually filling Altra with eggs. The little goblin has quite the gut to her at this point.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm... How long does this usually take? Just out of curiosity." He asks, his head tilted slightly. 

[WHY AM I NOT GETTING ZE SYOOBID NOTIFICATIONS!?]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I had only just started when you came down. Though she is getting rather full." She halts the flow of dryder eggs before withdrawing her ovipositor...and pushing it into her pussy to resume the job. "A few more minutes and she will be free to go about her business."   

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Er... Right." He heads back into the kitchen to finish off his meal, staring at Jessy the whole while. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Jessy slowly finishes her meal, her eyes flicking up to Dryvus ever now and again before she puts her fork down. "Do you need something Dryvus?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He tilts his head to the entrance of the room, indicating that he wanted to speak to her in private before he puts his empty plate in the sink and walks out, leaning against the wall with a foot up. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Very well." She gets up and slithers over to the entrance of the room. "Is this good? Or should we go elsewere?"

(be back in a little bit)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Maybe elsewhere. I don't want them to overhear." Dryvus walks to a quieter corner of the house before turning to Jessy. "What happened yesterday? With Kestral? My head was in too much pain halfway through. What did he say?" Dryvus asks, his normal humour gone. "Must have been pretty horrible to set even you off." 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"He insulted my intelligence. Slinging insults because I called him out for his petty ways. I will not sit idly by while a castrated demon mocks me. He goes on and on about how strong he is...while being sealed away inside of you like a hamster in a cage. Old does not mean relevant any more."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Jessy... Please. For both your sake and mine, don't rise to his taunts. He really is that powerful. I... I had a dream... One of his... Memories, I suppose? His self control must have gotten weaker after your argument..." He tells her about the dream he had. "So basically, he was absorbing the essences of damned souls and getting stronger with each one. God knows how many he's consumed."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She glares at Dryvus, her arms folded across her chest. "there is always a bigger fish Dryvus. To think someone is the be all end all of anything is foolish."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"The only thing bigger than he is is probably what created him. I can tell you for sure that he... He's definitely far more powerful than he's letting on. My gut is telling me the spell that's binding him to me is starting to weaken. It isn't going to last forever. And if it breaks... Well... Let's just hope we're going to be long dead by then." He says. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She huffs and turns her nose up. "Well, when that happens I will just have to show him the power of geomancy!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus rolls his eyes and smiles. "You and your crazy will." He pulls her to him and kisses her. A long, deep kiss. "Just so you know, you're crazy. And I love you for that. Speaking of which, you still want that bath?" He asks, quirking an eyebrow. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I do want that bath! You still owe me that." She pushes back into the kiss briefly. "though I  suggest you stop acting like a dickless coward whenever Kestral is invovled."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well he could turn me into a drooling wreck of a person if I pissed him off. Although maybe I'm starting to rub off on him." Dryvus chuckles.  

"Oh please. I've been through a thousand of your ancestors. What makes you think you're rubbing off on me?" 

"Oh I don't know... Maybe the fact that I'm the only one who started talking to you? Plus you've started getting annoying and forming opinions about everything. That definitely looks like me rubbing off on you!" Dryvus replies, mentally laughing. H e distinctly hears Kestral make a confused noise before breaking the connection. 

"Come on, Jessy. Time for a bath with a deep scale massage, as you requested." He says, grinning. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Damn right it is!" She slithers off down the hall toward the big bathroom in the house. It was built just for her and other large bodied girls like Melina to bath comfortably. The tube is massive and built into the floor with several taps to fill it up faster. "Go ahead then, draw the bath for me."