Stake a Claim (For Archangel99)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well, I have to be generous. They helped us out a lot." He takes the potion from Altra. "What does this do?" He asks, turning the bottle over to see the viscosity of the fluid. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
the liquid inside flows like water. "It's called Holy Roller. Drinking it gives you greatly increased physical performance AND access to white magic...something very few people can do. so it is like a steroid. Try to use it to end the fight in one quick burst."

The group comes up to a large steel door leading down some stairs. Chieftain grabs the handle...and pulls the door off the hinges. "I don't want to play this locked door game twice." The huntresses start down the stairs first.

Down at the bottom looks like an industrial dairy farm...except the cows are people of every race and appearance. Morphs of all kinds are hooked up to the machines as they pump out their milk and cum at rapid paces. Every person here has been changed and mentally broken it seems. They are all hyper feminine futas with large HH cups breasts, melon sized balls and massive cocks. They all produce what must be endless streams of bodily fluids.

"Good gods above boss! What have they done to them?!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Bloody hell. This is extreme even for me! It's obvious what they did, Frasia... And that means we really have to stop them." He puts the potion in his bag before walking into the place, following the Chieftain and keeping an eye out for any humans. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
they go for a while before they reach the end of the machines...which feels rather eerie. The last stall holds a human futa, her mind just as broken and warped as all the others here with her extreme assets. What is worse is what's next to her stall. Six empty stalls...for six intruders that were expected.

Altra grabs onto Dryvus and shakes "Are those....for us?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He nods, mute, looking at the human, his face hardening with rage. He was going to take this omnibus bitch down... 

He walks forward and takes a closer look at the machine, checking for any traps or alarms that would ring if she was taken off the machine. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
the machine is hooked up to a giant pumping system. A green light shines over the production meter to the side. If she were removed, the alarm would ring because production would suddenly flat line.

However, they don't have to wait long as relaxed whistling and soft wing beats come from the other side of the room. Zenny flies in with a smile on her face. "Hi cows! How are we all doing today? I see green lights all the way down! That is super great!" She stops and notices the large group in the room. "....Oh....."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
A wicked grin spreads across Dryvus' face. "Hey there buttslut? Remember me? Take her down!" He yells at one of the huntresses with a bow. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The archer snaps instantly and fires a shot at Zenny, bonking her in the head and knocking her to the floor. She instantly starts trying to crawl away. "No! not again! Why me?!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus runs and jumps on her, pinning her to the floor. "You know, I've been dreaming of fucking you silly again. And you know what's the best part...? I've got a few extra bits for you!" He growls, reaching down to undo his pants and let his dicks flop out onto her ass. "Not to mention fifteen tentacles if you really want to be uncooperative. If you're cooperative, I'll be gentle. If you're not... Expect something a lot rougher than the first time we met..." He says, biting her neck and grinding his dicks against her ass. "Tell me everything you know. And give me the key to the throne room too, while you're at it." 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Zenny wiggled around on the floor trying to escape but couldn't manage even an inch of freedom. With a pout she falls still. "Fine! Telana Skarl! She is the one in charge here! She has been taking slaves and turning them into production cows. It is no surprise that sexual fluids make natural born demons stronger on consumption, and with this many corrupt cows she is swimming in demonic energy, enough to corrupt the swamp by proxy! I was place in charge of watching over the cows...which really means I just have to scrub them down as the machines do everything else! The key is hidden under a fake brick by the empty stalls meant for you six!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus jerks his head to the fake brick, indicating someone should go and get the key. Then, he leans back down next to Zenny's ear. "Now that you've been cooperative... I'll be gentle, buttslut." He growls huskily, his drooling dicks pressing into her asshole and slowly burying themselves in her ass. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Altra walks over and with a bit of searching, finds a loose brick, Under it is a heavy iron key which she takes. "got it big guy! She wasn't lieing!"

Zenny moans in both pleasure and pain as he tiny ass is stretched out wide to take in both cocks at the same time, though due to her demonic nature she is capable of doing so, but a fine outline of Dryvus' cock is visible on her stomach. "oh noooo! You're going to break me! Please take one out!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm. I suppose I can oblige..." He murmurs, slowly sliding one of his dicks back out before thrusting back in, the second dick penetrating her pussy. He reaches forwards and grabs her breasts, gently squeezing and twisting her nipples. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
A low groan escapes Zenny as both her holes are stuffed full of foot long demon cock. Her small breasts are run to play with and tease, her nipples proving very sensitive as she squirms in his forceful embrace. "Soooop! I already got in trouble from the first time! Can't you just fuck one of the cows?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh no of course not. I'd much rather fuck something small and weak and adorable." He says, adjusting his position to give himself more penetration as he drags his dicks out slowly before thrusting back in at the same pace. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Little Zenny squirms under Dryvus, her body being bombarded by unwanted pleasure as he slowly grinds his cocks in and out of her holes. Despite her resistance, pussy juice starts to leak onto the floor and both her holes begins to squeeze and tug at his invading members. "Ooooohhh....Telana is going to lock me in a box again!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"No... Not if we take her down. Would you like to help?" He asks, grinding against her a little faster and leaning down to bite her neck. A tentacle cock slides out of his back and vibrates on top of her clit as he continues to tease her nipples. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The buzzing tentacle on her clit earns a loud moan as she shakes her head from side to side. "I can't do anything. She is too strong!" Her toes curl and her holes tighten up as her orgasm draws every onward.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I wasn't asking you to do it. Maybe just tell us a bit about her, her weaknesses, things like that..." He murmurs, kissing her neck and making long, drawn out thrusts, the slapping of their hips audible as he fucks her slow but hard. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Zenny twitches and groans as her pleasure builds rather rapidly. "I don't know anything like that...she doesn't let me near her. All I know is that her will is steel and unbreakable...." With a high pitched squeal her holes lock down tight on his cocks and she spasms in orgasm! Trickles of girl cum leak from her pussy as she writhes in orgasm.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus continues fucking her through her orgasm, adding two more vibrating tentacles to her holes, one each for her ass and pussy. The one in her pussy goes straight for her womb, gently pushing open the entrance to her cervix and fucking her womb. "Shush now. That's all right. I won't let her hurt little old you, okay?" He says, speeding up the thrusting. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her now over stimulated body continues to writhe and squirm in bliss as her body isn't allowed to come down from her sexual high. "Why are you...fua....being so nice to me? You...aaaahh...raped me on day one!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I've changed. That's quite obvious. And I'm being nice because you decided to cooperate. If you hadn't, this would be a lot more painful. Plus I kinda like you. You're like a tiny sex toy. Not to mention you make adorable noises." He says, pounding her even harder. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The sudden harder pounding earns even more of those cute noises, making her squeak and squeal in bliss as her body is over whelmed in pleasure. She looses her ability to form coherent words and is not babbling with her eyes rolled up in pleasure.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He kisses her cheek. "Prepare to be stuffed absolutely full, little one..." He mutters, suddenly picking up the pace and ramming into her until he cums. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her eyes go wide as she feels huge torrents of cum pour into her. Being slightly smaller than Altra, she quickly swells up, her belly pushing out and out until it lifts her off the floor, her feet dangling against it. Her body simply can't hold any more and it begins pouring out of her ass, pussy and then out her mouth as Dryvus stuff her full. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He pulls out and lets the rest of the cum spurt over her, basting her until she looks like a frosting covered red velvet cake. He chuckles as he admires his handiwork, and then pulls her up to her feet. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Zenny passed out during the ordeal and simply flops onto her back, cum leaking out of her holes.

"Wow...you really worked her over boss."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He laughs. "So it seems." He gathers her up into his arms and places her down in a safer place, out of sight. "Jessy, can you seal her in so she can't run off?" 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Jessy laughs and waves her hand. A stone box forms around Zenny with only a small window to let air into it. "Easily."

A sudden crash breaks the moment as the huntresses start destroying the machines and taking their new slaves out of it. 

"Dryvus...we are claiming what is ours. This will certianly get a lot of attention so consider it a distraction as well. This is your moment to strike at Telana."

Altra walks over and starts handing out pure white potions. "Here, this will purge the corruption and fix their bodies a little bit. They will still be hyper productive, but at least they will be able to understand things again...like to feed the kids and what not. Only time will fix the rest."

The huntresses nod their thanks and get to work.