Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"I was just a human with pointed ear and weird tattoos, I didn't even lost them so just make me look like a was looking before"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Look here girly! I can't just make up 'pointy ear' potion on the fly! oit be a lot more complicated than that! Besides... I don't have ta do anyting for you, not like I be oweing you any favors." 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"What could I give in exchange for at least making my body more like the one I had before? "

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She raises a brow at her "Girly, you don't be having anything  to offer now do you? Ya don't even have clothes! So what could ya possibly be trading with?" 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Dunno, I am not leaving this place like this, I could alway help you or the tribe for some task, in exchange of your service"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Helping the tribe does not obligate me to help you girly... ya being really pushy about this as well. Starting to annoy me a bit. You have nothing to trade and everything I need is already brought in by the foragers. So it looks like you be straight out of luck." 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Alright, if you don't want anything I will find a way on my own" Elmyra said visibly annoyed by the Witch doctor 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The witch doctor folded her arms over her chest. "Oh really? Then you go right ahead then girly. Ya certainly not making me want to help you in the slightest!" She rebukes, also annoyed. 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Elmyra left the hut and turned herself to Hyoju "I see no point in waiting here, do you know where the door is before I leave the village" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Plan B is we give these horny lizards a taste of their own medicine. Greta, just how potent did you say my pheromones would be if you cranked them up as high as you could?" asked Unta.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hyoju snickered and nodded his head "Yea, out the village, to the right and just keep on going till you run into a big group of rocks. Keep ya wits about yea... the lions won't eat ya, but they might try to mate with ya looking like that! Not to pick a fight.... but ya are not a very good haggler are you?"

Greta put her hand under her chin and thought about it for a moment. "If I really did cut you loose... probably enough to over ride common sense and cause anyone hit by them to regress backwards to a feral state where breeding is the only thing they think about. In other words... Fuck Crazy."

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"I'm quite a good haggler, i'm just bad dealing with savage. Thank you for the indication and the warning" Elmyra said while slowly walking toward the exit of the village.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hyoju follows her there and even out of the village. "Well, maybe if you got off your high horse, you would be able to see things from a "Savage"  point of view and make some better deals." He gives her a sly smile. 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Well I don't see me dealing with savage anymore so getting this talent will be quite useless for the future" Elmyra said with a sly smile

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"How do you know that? Anything and everything could be in the labyrinth! you could run into even more of us savages as you say... then you would need it even more than ever!" As they walk, his eyes roam over her now voluptuous body, enjoying the way she jiggles just a bit with each step. 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"I know you are looking at me, stop it please it's embarrassing and just prove my point on you being savage"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Appreciating your body with my eyes makes me a savage? By that logic, everyone who finds you attractive is now a savage! you like to go around in circles don't you? Besides, as I have said many times before... I really like your body! You were really flat chested before... but now look at you! MMM! lots of boob to go around!" 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"In my own civilisation it's accepted to find someone attractive, not look at them like a piece of meat. If we do it we try to remain hidden while doing so..." 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"But that is so... dishonest! Why sneak around about it when you can just be forward with your desires? I don't understand yoru way of thinking at all.... Just say it like I did! Isn't that better than tip toeing around the situation?" 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie clapped twice in celebration, laughing heartily in her encouragement of Umi. "Haha! You have got the gift my girl! Or, maybe I'm just that good of a teacher too." With stars in her eyes, she reveled in the aftermath of everything that had happened that day. She really had no idea how long she had been in the labyrinth, or how long she would have to stay. The thought suddenly struck her out of nowhere, and she giggled even more at the absurdity of it all. Lunging forwards, and worming her hands into Umi's, she tried to lead her in a waltz as she hummed unevenly. "C'mon, dance with me!"

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Putting forward your desire is putting forward your weakness, and in my home planet we don't view each other as fuck friend you know, love doesn't always mean sex"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"that makes even less sense! Saying what you want means you are weak? how corrupted and vile is your home?! Geeze, the more I learn about where you come from the more I think you should stay  in the labyrinth! Your home sounds awful!" 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"No its not, our tradition seems weird the first, but it's pretty nice. Saying what you like doesn't mean you are weak, often it means your a strong because you don't fear your enemies trying to keep you out of reach of the things you like"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"The fact that you have to constantly watch over your shoulder just because you made a statement sounds horrible all the same. Why not be honest with each other? Why all the trickery?"

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"You just have to be on your guard in public or with your opponents with friends you can be honest as much as you want. You are really making judgement about my home? You just transformed a complete strangers in some short of cow than raped her, and you say that my home is awful" Elmyra said with a small hint of rage.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
He shrugs "At least we didn't lie about it. Told you straight up how you would serve the tribe and attone for all your lies and slander... I would rather deal with that than people stabbing me in the back while I sleep!"  

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi was left rather confused as Malenie suddenly began to dance with her. "huh? wait what? woah!" she said as she was guided through a dance with her newest of friends. Umi  was unsure about the whole thing but she let Melanie do her thing and guide her through a dance... she just seemed so full of energy that Umi couldnt help but go with her flow. Umi blushed again feeling rather comforted but also quite bit exposed, in the back of her head she hoped no one was watching.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"There is no more murder in my home planet than most other civilized planet. If you think that your honor beign damaged a little bit is far worse than turned into a cow, well I don't think you are mentally sane"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hyoju rolls his eyes at her "Whatever lady. You look way better than you did before and you don't have to worry about being stabbed in the back. This is a win for you no matter what way you spin it!" As they walk, a low growl comes out from the left and a lion male steps out of the bushes, crouched low and aggressive while eyeing the two of them. Hyoju smirks and holds perfectly still. "Oh no... what will you do now?" 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Yeah I dont have any chance of being stabbed in the back here, but being eaten alive by a lion is more of a problem. I would probably start to run. Now what would you do?" Elmyra said while keeping her calm as if the lion was on the tv.