Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Greta let out a soft bawk before crawling up onto her back and lifting up Unta's tail, giving the man a blast of unrestrained pheromones. His eyes almost rolled up into his head as he quickly closed the gap and hilted his cock into her spacious pussy, moaning as he finally got into the enchatning hole "Oh fuck! So much better than it smells!" He rapidly thrusts into her cunt, eager for release as her pheromones drive his crazy.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
With the man indisposed, Unta reached back and grabbed Greta. Pulling her around and sitting her on the desk in front of her, she leaned in and pressed her lips to hers. 'Wow, I didn't realize they were going to be this powerful," she whispered through the kiss. "I should have asked you to do this to me a long time ago."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a surprised gasp she pushes back into the kiss, her feathery hands going to grope those titanic tits. "you said to make them as strong as I could... that is about half of what I can do... but any stronger and we might have issues." She whispered right back "You can only taunt people so much before they will just pounce... you saw the looks on the way here... all hungry and eager." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The next time we have some alone time together, we'll have to see what happens when you turn them all the way up," Unta gasped. "Come on, big guy, I'm not a virgin, give me all you've got," she called to the lizard man behind her.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Fuck! How many guys like who will get their way with me!?" Elmyra voice was indicating that she was near her climax.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Greta gave a nervous look "I am not sure even I could control myself at full power... let alone Binx... just your sight made her jump you remember?" She leans forward and started kissing at her neck and breasts. The lizard man behind her grabbed her ass and doubled his pace, ramming into her cunt as fast as he possibly could! His heavy balls slapped against her with every thrust as he frantically pounded at her.

The current man suddenly came inside of her, pumping fresh cum into her already over stuffed pussy. "Ha! I count at least 8 more in line, and then whoever else wants some of you. But it is fine... you are just a cow after all." She slaps her ass and moves to the side so the next person, a herm this time, can come up and shove their cock into her used cunt. 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
The short pause between the two was enought for Elmyra to calm down "You cannot make this faster, I will run out of milk by the time you are over" she said to the bunch of zebra behind her. Her position was absolutely awful for her. Her body full of cum right in front of everyone was too shameful.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Maybe I'd like that; to have the two of you go sex crazy one me," cooed Unta as she got closer to her orgasm.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
None of the zebra's cared as the man milking her finally finished his tanks and made way for the next person to fill their bowls. Seeing a drop in output, they get a bit rougher with her breasts, squeezing the entire breast instead of just pulling the nipple! the herm behind her has more stamina than the men, and is still fucking away at her cunt, balls slapping into her with every thrust. Why would they respond to her any way? She is a dairy cow... just cattle.

With a shudder Greta lifted one of her tits and popped the nipple into her mouth, sucking down her milk while the man behind rammed her cunt. With a sudden moan he stays in the hilt and begins hosing her pussy with his thick, hot and slightly sticky seed, making a real mess of her back side and the floor. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Damn it, I was so close," muttered Unta as the man finished. "Well, I don't suppose you have a towel do you?" she asked, as she pulled her nipple away from Greta.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Elmyra just accepted her fate of beign fucked for most of the morning. At this tought she came. A loud moan escaped her mouth and her milk production returned to normal as her orgasm made her more relaxed.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The man did not pull out... in fact... he started thrusting again! "Now hold on there beautiful! I just heard you were not done and I want round two already!" His pace instantly goes back to frantic, dragging his sensitive cock out and in of her now sopping cum stuffed pussy.

Elmyra is used like the cattle she is until just after lunch time. By the time everyone walks away she has a waterfall of cum pouring form her pussy, her breasts are sore and tender and the majority of the tribe has been given fresh milk. Hyoju lets her out of the stocks whiles the shaman moves in front of her. "Well... have you gained any more insight girl? Or do you need even more time as a cow?" 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"No I don't need it anymore, I know what I did wrong, I will change, I will be a better person. I promised" Elmyra said in plaintiff maner 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh? Well by all means, finish the job. Although, if you don't mind, my clit could use a little extra attention," Unta said, bringing her breast back to Greta.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Greta smiled happily and started sucking on her nipple, gulping down her milk while rubbing the large breast with both hands. The lizard man behind her reached up with the flat of his foot and pressed it up against her clit, rubbing it back and forth in tune with his thrust. "you got it babe!" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As the jolts of pleasure began to run through her again, Unta pulled Greta close, and began leaning back to meet the man's thrusts half way. "That's it! That's it! If you dare cum before me again, I'll sit on your face until you're hard again."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The man used her leaning to increase the impact of every thrust! He had a mission, make Unta cum, and he was set on doing it! He moved his hips as fast as they would go, slamming into her wide pussy while his foot rubbed at her clit as fast as he could, trying to stimulate it too. His cock throbbed and leaked pre cum, but he held on for now.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
the man only had one cock and he was already standing on one foot to use the other on her clit. He looked to her drooling ass, then at his right arm. With a shrug. He balled his hand into a fist and plunged it into her ass, straight up to his bicep and started pistoning it along with his cock! 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta's holes clamped down tight on the intruding members, as her orgasm washed over her. Her ass and pussy greedily began sucking the man in, trying to milk him for all he had.  

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
He gasped at the sudden pulling and quickly reached his second orgasm, hosing down her insides yet again while he tugged his arm out of her ass, covered in her anal lubricant. "Holy hot damn woman... you are something special!" He said while puling off and moving to his desk to get a towel "You ever want a place to work, let me know. You would easily become town favorite!" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Depending on how things go, I might take you up on that. Now, I believe their are some girls waiting for me?" Unta asked, pointing her rear at the man and eyeing the towel in his hands.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The man nodded and moved around to clean up her back side. "Yea, head up the stairs to floor two, and down the hall to the double doors. you will need a big room for all these girls. I will send them up soon." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta followed the instructions and made her way to the doors before pulling them open.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Inside was a large room with a wide open centered covered in pillows of various sizes, A huge bed off to the right and a vanity off to the left. Greta followed her in and looked around. "Wow, big room indeed! Just look at this place! Talk about luxury!" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Indeed," Unta agreed looking at the spacious room. Walking over to the vanity, she opened each of the drawers in turn, wondering what could be in them.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Brushes, combs, mirrors and other such stylistics to use and make yourself look all pretty! The doors opened and in came the naga woman, the cat woman, the elf... and then Unta's entire world is a frantic Laquine who has thrown herself into her chest, cheering and crying to have her friend back as she says a millions words at once. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta held Binx close, slowly petting the back of her head. "Are you alright? They didn't hurt you did they?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
With Melanie wrapping her from behind, Umi made a little gasp, but tried not to think about the big breasts getting pressed against her. she blushed a little but she followed directions as best she could. "Um ok cool.... now what..?" Umi asked as she held her pose.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Binx shakes her head and presses her face between those large breasts. "No... but they kept saying they were going to turn me into a bimbo slut! I don't want to be a bimbo! I like my brain full functioning!" She holds onto Unta a bit tighter. "Please tell me we are leaving now..."