Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"I think I already showed you I can open my mind" she said while opening the door and rushing in

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
he doesn't follower her int the sandstone hall "Good luck then... you are going to need it." The door slams shut behind her, locking in place. Elmyra is now in a sandstone room with ways out to the left, right and a ladder leading up.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi was again unsure about this whole thing but, it seemed to do wonders for the bundle of nerves that was her mind. the wound of losing her frist real friend in this place was still fresh in her mind. she gave Melanie the spin she wanted as she showed that she was quite graceful in her own way. when she stopped to look at melanies eyes (all four of them) she thought, "gosh... she actually might make for an interesting subject for a portrait... i really need to ask her if i could do a painting of her sometime...". She wondered where that thought had come form but, she didn't let it bother her, just then she was compelled to hug Melanie tightly... feeling some kind of unspoken connection to the energetic girl.

Last edited by a moderator:

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie brought Umi's hands back down and together again, absolutely ecstatic with Umi's display of grace as her face stayed locked in a smile. The dank depths of the cave certainly weren't the most romantic of settings, but that didn't stop her from closing the gap with only a moment's hesitance. Her lips met with Umi's, gentle as soft as she sought the approval to go further. It was strange. She could pound a girl into the bed and fill her to the brim, but the moment things got genuinely intimate, she'd find herself bashful. Now, among the comforts of Umi, Melanie felt at peace, and it had granted her the confidence to make the leap to kiss her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Up, up and up goes Elmyra before she finally reaches an old trap door. The wood and iron make means it is fairly heavy as she pushes it up and reveals an old basement made of gray stone bricks, dimly lit by torches and full of dust. Cob webs hang in the corners and the room is full of large things covered in white dusty bed sheets. 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Alright I go up a ladder and end up in a basement, this place make no sense at all" Elmyra looked around searching for an exit or anything useful.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi didn't resist as Melanie went for the soft kiss. To Umi it just felt... right... "What is this feeling....", she thought as she slipped her long Zil tongue into Melanie's mouth. the kiss itself was more intimate compared to what was happening before, back in the little house. perhaps Wemndy was onto something when she left them together alone like that. though the kiss was lovely... very lovely... she broke it and said, "Hey Melanie... can I... call you mel for short?" with a bronze blush on her face.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
All that was in the room was what looked like furniture under white bed sheets and a small flight of stairs leading out of the basement and to a closed wooden door.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Even after the kiss had been broken, Melanie's grin just wouldn't fade. The thoroughly pleasant Zil was everything she needed right now and more, and her suggestion of a nickname made it somehow even better. Melanie's four eyes were aflame with her joy, and she had to resist the urge to start bouncing up and down. "Oh my gosh yes! I've always wanted a nickname." She swooned, reveling in the blush on Umi's cheeks.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh, well um... glad I could help?" Umi said feeling a little awkward but mostly just content to be in "Mel's" four arms. "so um... I'm guessing you didn't always have all of this extra... stuff... on you. im just curious but, what were you before?" she asked genuinely curious.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"An opossum!" Melanie thumped her chest proudly, standing taller than her real height should've allowed. "I was still a bit of a transformative fiend back home too, though. All of the fun stuff was too expensive, except for a few quirks I was lucky enough to get along the way. Case in point, four eyes." Her eyelashes fluttered, blinking to emphasize the already-obvious extra pair on her forehead. "Right before I met you actually, I was still mostly all-possum. I had no wings, horns, none of this. I gotta be honest, if there's anything good about this place, its the janky transformatives scattered like candy. Except for you of course."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi blushed deepened at the last bit. Melanie was really laying on the charm now. "oh geez.... um thank you?" she said feeling very bashful from all of attention. Being the introvert she was she was very unused to such charm. She was going to ask about the candy cane dick of hers but she decided against it. "so um.... Mel... question. you dont think there might be weapon for me around here?" umi asked ignoring the fact that her stinger and lust fumes were good weapons on there own....

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Greta rubbed her chin and considered the idea. "It.... would not be as potent but still enough to get people rearing to go. I would have to add pheromone glands to Binx and I, then make them super potent. you already have one so I just had to amp it up. Increasing is much easier than making a new one you understand?" 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"that would certainly help... but part of it would still get through... so we would have to keep focused lest our carnal sides still get through." Greta said matter of factly.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Alright then, between the three of us, lets gas this village; let everyone get a good whiff, get nice and horny, and then walk out while they're busy fucking," declared Unta.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Greta hesitated and coughed lightly "Umm... Greta... you realize that this will make US the target of their affection unless they can find another partner? They also won't really take no for an answer once I do this, so you will have to fend off fuck happy lizards..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"That's why we're going to stay in here, and bar the door until we hear the sounds of lizard on lizard action going on outside," said Unta,

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ok... hold still please." She moves up to Unta and rests a hand on her. Her body glows and suddenly she feels her pheromones go into hyper drive, producing tons of lust fumes, so much that her own desire flares to life... only for it to die down as her sense of smell is closed off. She moves over to Binx and changes her, making her horse pussy and cock radiate lust fumes, though not as potent as Unta. Finally is herself, giving off her own smell.

"There we go, this really should take much time at-" She doesn't get to finish as the cat futa jumps her, eyes glazed over with primal need and a powerful foot long cat cock throbbing at her hips. the other three sport the same looks with the naga packing a massive 30 inch cock and the elf brining out a 16 incher. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Keep them busy for a minute girls," said Unta, as she moved to the vanity, and pushed it against the door. She then moved to the windows and threw them open to let the potent cocktail of pheromones seep out into the village. Peeking out the window, she waited to see if it was having the desired effects on the townsfolk.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
That much was easily done as the naga and cat futa jump on Greta, the naga taking her pussy while the cat fucks her ass. Binx manages to dodge the elf and pin her down, where she quickly starts fucking her pussy. Unta can almost imagine it rolling out of the window and down into the town. She can see two movers, both male, drop their large box and jump each other, fighting for dominance before one starts ass fucking the other. This happens all over town, people just dropping their activities and attacking the first person they can reach for some rather feral sex.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta moved over to the elf that Binx was on top of, before reaching down and pulling her out from under the horny rabbit. "Stay focused, Binx, you can have me once we're out of here." With that, she walks over and plops the elf down right behind the cat-girl railing Greta's ass. "How you holding up there, Greta?" she asked with a smirk, as she began trying to dislodge the naga.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Binx whined, her cock dripping with the elfs juices. Said elf has already jumped the cat girl, fucking her ass happily. with Unta's crazy strength, she easily pulls the naga off, who squirms in her graps, desire plain on her face "Oooh! Don't take them away! It feels so good Unta!" Greta whines. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta plopped the naga down on top of the elf and cat, before hoisting Greta up onto her back and turning to Binx. "Binx, why don't you climb up on my back and keep Greta company, while I get us out of here?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Binx nodded her head and climbed on top of Unta where she quickly sunk her 24 inch long cock into her moist box, the two of them groaning as tehy fuck on top of their large friend. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
With her friends taken care of, Unta moved back to the door and gave a listen.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Outside the door she could already hear the sounds of frenzied sex in all directions, her own rented futas going nuts on the floor behind her certainly didn't help her pick out any specific sounds though.